Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update*

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *New free release [5

Postby lanathor » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:45 pm

Since I am now working on a day where it is possible to have missed 3 homework assignments for the first time, I have always planned to have each teacher have a different punishment/task for Tara so that she isn't kicked out of that class.

So, what suggestions do you have for,
Erbalia the potions master
Invisier the invisibility teacher
Mogris the Shape Shifter
Mistress Bamf in teleportation

Now, I have ideas for all of them already, but if anyone else comes up with something that I like even better then there is a great possibility that your suggestion will end up being implemented in the game!
lanathor

Postby epoxymoron » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:29 am

wouldn't this be more of a patreon thing, seeing as i am not one, shouldn't they get first crack?

either way ideas to put in the hat
-potions, being a guinea pig(maybe also required to "gather" the "ingredients") for a new potion, you can do anything you want with that, it would be an interesting way to add a lust potion to the game
-invisibility, sneaking(or seducing your way) into another teacher's room to get some item that is contraband but the teacher wants, might be a good idea to add a teachers' dorm/lobby for other addition in the future
-shape shifting, can't think of anything interesting/perverted, well that fits the story, maybe a non pervy thing of needing to teach the next class as him as he shape shifts as you to catch cheaters or something, which could give you a fun way to give her lust through needing to reprimand a student
-teleportation, maybe doing tutoring and learning stuff like how to teleport while leaving your clothes behind, honestly that's a pretty lame one

than again without access to the later builds i have no idea how the story is unfolding and if any of these fit the character of the teacher, which is another reason to ask your patreons
Last edited by epoxymoron on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epoxymoron

Postby lanathor » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:24 am

Oh yes, Patrons do have more input since they are financial supporters, but when it comes to ideas or suggestions I will collect everything I can to then decide what I want to create for the scenes coming up. Thanks for your ideas!
lanathor

Postby fallenvortex » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:03 pm

when is the newest update coming out for non-patrons because so far what you have been giving us has been fantastic but i could never figure out choosing the other guy and not the trainer guy unless you can only go with the trainer for now
fallenvortex

Postby lanathor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:55 pm

fallenvortex Wrote:when is the newest update coming out for non-patrons because so far what you have been giving us has been fantastic but i could never figure out choosing the other guy and not the trainer guy unless you can only go with the trainer for now

The next public release should be out this coming weekend, maybe on Friday.

My patrons chose for me to develop the Sinius trainer route before working on the Bernal affection/ntr route. Once I am done with Sinius I will go back and complete the other route so that when someone plays the game from the beginning they can choose either route.
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *New free release [6

Postby lanathor » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:28 pm

Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release v0.03.D5 today!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!
lanathor

Postby White_Lighting » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:12 pm

Double checking with you the first Bridget Scene is in day 4 right? I can't seem to find it.
White_Lighting

Postby lanathor » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:19 am

White_Lighting Wrote:Double checking with you the first Bridget Scene is in day 4 right? I can't seem to find it.

Hi White_Lightning, yes there is a scene available with Bridget on Day 4. Basically, you need to talk to the librarian right after you get cursed on Day 1, read the books she gives you and return them so she will give you another one the following day. By Day 4 there will be a scene you can have with Bridget (up through the current content there are 4 scenes available with her now).
lanathor

Postby Smiffy » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Hello! Just visited a certain spoilered image, you know the one >: 3 and God Damn, I cannot wait for that action.

Now, assuming you still take suggestions, being 13 days ago...
I support Epoxy's Potions, Invisibility ideas. The potions one especially. I do, however have my own idea for potions: Working a Gloryhole to collect samples from various patrons of said gloryhole. How this would work character-wise I have no clue : D
As for teleportation, maybe help the teacher work on a new Long Distance Teleport, with various results. Could have it so you choose from three random math formulas, pick one of the two wrong ones and you're sent someplace sexy, like a cave full of rape monsters, or whatever. Pick the right one, and you're sent from A to B as the spell is meant to do, earning extra credit with the teacher? I dunno.
Shape shifting, lots of ideas but I like Epoxy said, not very many that would be viable story and/or character wise : P

Anyway, peace out and keep up the good work!
Smiffy

Postby lanathor » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Smiffy Wrote:Hello! Just visited a certain spoilered image, you know the one >: 3 and God Damn, I cannot wait for that action.

Now, assuming you still take suggestions, being 13 days ago...
I support Epoxy's Potions, Invisibility ideas. The potions one especially. I do, however have my own idea for potions: Working a Gloryhole to collect samples from various patrons of said gloryhole. How this would work character-wise I have no clue : D
As for teleportation, maybe help the teacher work on a new Long Distance Teleport, with various results. Could have it so you choose from three random math formulas, pick one of the two wrong ones and you're sent someplace sexy, like a cave full of rape monsters, or whatever. Pick the right one, and you're sent from A to B as the spell is meant to do, earning extra credit with the teacher? I dunno.
Shape shifting, lots of ideas but I like Epoxy said, not very many that would be viable story and/or character wise : P

Anyway, peace out and keep up the good work!

Hi Smiffy, thanks for the suggestions. They are never too late since I am constantly looking for new ideas to implement in the story line and I will certainly keep yours in mind when I need some inspiration!

Reepyr
lanathor

Postby tontoman » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:37 am

lanathor Wrote:
White_Lighting Wrote:Double checking with you the first Bridget Scene is in day 4 right? I can't seem to find it.

Hi White_Lightning, yes there is a scene available with Bridget on Day 4. Basically, you need to talk to the librarian right after you get cursed on Day 1, read the books she gives you and return them so she will give you another one the following day. By Day 4 there will be a scene you can have with Bridget (up through the current content there are 4 scenes available with her now).

Think somehow missing a day.
D1 - ask about book, come back tomorrow.
D2 - get book (beginner) and read
D3- return book and ask for another. Come back tomorrow.
D4- get book (intermediate) and read.
D5- return book (no scene) and ask for another. Come back tomorrow.
tontoman

Postby lanathor » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:52 am

tontoman Wrote:Think somehow missing a day.

Ahh, you can read a book and take it back to the librarian the same night, make sure to read the book and go back to the librarian before you complete all of your homework. Otherwise you can't leave Tara's room.
So it should look like this:
D2 - get book (beginner) and read, return book and ask for another. Come back tomorrow.
D3 - get book (intermediate) and read, return book and ask for another. Come back tomorrow.
D4 - get book (Cursing for Fun and Profit!) and read, Scene available if you then talk to Bridget in the dorm room.
lanathor

Postby hoboy » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:08 pm

lanathor Wrote:
Ahh, you can read a book and take it back to the librarian the same night, make sure to read the book and go back to the librarian before you complete all of your homework. Otherwise you can't leave Tara's room.

Never thought of that - always was trying to do as much homework as possible...(such a nerd)
hoboy

Postby tontoman » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:44 pm

lanathor Wrote:
tontoman Wrote:Think somehow missing a day.

So it should look like this:
D2 - get book (beginner) and read, return book and ask for another. Come back tomorrow.
D3 - get book (intermediate) and read, return book and ask for another. Come back tomorrow.
D4 - get book (Cursing for Fun and Profit!) and read, Scene available if you then talk to Bridget in the dorm room.

Thanks, probably should have guess that heh.
tontoman

Postby lanathor » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:32 am

tontoman Wrote:Thanks, probably should have guess that heh.

A lot of people didn't realize it was possible to do that, it's easy to miss since as soon as you use up your 4 actions per evening you can't leave the room anymore.

hoboy Wrote:
Never thought of that - always was trying to do as much homework as possible...(such a nerd)

Doing your homework will have an impact on the ending you get, and NOT doing your homework will have an even more immediate effect. :mrgreen:
lanathor

Postby Smiffy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:39 pm

Hello! I just had an idea regarding the evening actions. I was thinking, that maybe further down the line you can go to some shop, or whatever, market maybe? And buy either a stupidly expensive potion (with option of using Tara's body in lieu of money) or ingredients (again, stupidly expensive but cheaper, probably) to brew it yourself in tara's room, and this potion increases your available actions by 1 (technically 2, I suppose since it would probably take 1 action to brew the potion) the potion could have some drawback, like only usable once a week maybe with adverse effects (increased libido? Who knows) if taken more... Personally I find the Ingredients version better of this idea...
Also, just watched FOW Studios latest movie and it gave me an idea (so its technically not my idea) for a task/punishment from Sinious (or whatever that hooded creep is called), involving bestiality, blindfolds and gloryholes, maybe more. Well, that's me done for now, peace out and keep up the work.
Smiffy

Postby lanathor » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Smiffy Wrote:Hello! I just had an idea regarding the evening actions. I was thinking, that maybe further down the line you can go to some shop, or whatever, market maybe? And buy either a stupidly expensive potion (with option of using Tara's body in lieu of money) or ingredients (again, stupidly expensive but cheaper, probably) to brew it yourself in tara's room, and this potion increases your available actions by 1 (technically 2, I suppose since it would probably take 1 action to brew the potion) the potion could have some drawback, like only usable once a week maybe with adverse effects (increased libido? Who knows) if taken more... Personally I find the Ingredients version better of this idea...
Also, just watched FOW Studios latest movie and it gave me an idea (so its technically not my idea) for a task/punishment from Sinious (or whatever that hooded creep is called), involving bestiality, blindfolds and gloryholes, maybe more. Well, that's me done for now, peace out and keep up the work.

I really like that idea of some way to increase the amount of time that Tara can have at night. I will have to be very careful in how to implement it though since some people are actually trying to get all of their homework done and not doing the Grand Master or Bridget scenes so that Tara can break free from Sinius. Don't want to make it so that they have more time than they need. I will definitely look into setting something like this up. Thanks!

As time goes by Sinius will certainly be coming up with more creative ways to corrupt Tara, slowly but surely... :mrgreen:
lanathor

Postby Smiffy » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Hello Again!
Just had an extension on my "Potion for more Actions" idea, a potential drawback. Take more than one at a time/week/whathaveyou and Tara loses all energy, or something, messes up performance in class, addling her brain slightly (increased susceptibility to commands?) and generally making a royal mess of life for Tara (likely to the great amusement for perverted teachers and Sinius). Could also have it so its like dope (or whatever its called when athletes take substances in the olympics), illegal and detention if caught. Maybe even suspension, or worse. Though having Tara be suspended from school for... Say a week, just to put a number on it, could lead to some sexyness in the outside world. Loads of posibilities with that. Bottom line, one (or however many you feel) is fine, if you take more you get much worse results.
Smiffy

Postby lanathor » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:11 am

Smiffy Wrote:Hello Again!
Just had an extension on my "Potion for more Actions" idea, a potential drawback. Take more than one at a time/week/whathaveyou and Tara loses all energy, or something, messes up performance in class, addling her brain slightly (increased susceptibility to commands?) and generally making a royal mess of life for Tara (likely to the great amusement for perverted teachers and Sinius). Could also have it so its like dope (or whatever its called when athletes take substances in the olympics), illegal and detention if caught. Maybe even suspension, or worse. Though having Tara be suspended from school for... Say a week, just to put a number on it, could lead to some sexyness in the outside world. Loads of posibilities with that. Bottom line, one (or however many you feel) is fine, if you take more you get much worse results.

Always a good idea to have consequences for over-doing something to get an advantage in school. Heh, maybe an uncontrollable craving for semen? :mrgreen:
lanathor

Postby Smiffy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:38 pm

lanathor Wrote:Always a good idea to have consequences for over-doing something to get an advantage in school. Heh, maybe an uncontrollable craving for semen? :mrgreen:

Ya. Otherwise some sneaky player could just brew up a bunch of potions (or whatever) and finish every task (though this might happen anyway). And as long as Tara is under the effect of potion overdose things are bound to get fun, in whichever way you decide : 3
Also, having just finished the first Bridget scene, I gotta say: I like where I imagine this is going 8-)

Edit: Maybe the effects for each potion overdose could be somewhat randomized? Like one is craving for semen, one is weak will/increased susceptibility to commands, one is sensory deprivation (ie Tara won't notice if someone messes with her through magic until far too late and stuff like that) and so on, and the player won't know exactly which effect they've gotten until such a time as it takes hold.
No, I don't have anything better to do than thinking up stuff for hentai games, why do you ask?
Smiffy

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects