[RPG Maker MV] Captivity (Porting to Unity)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker MV] Captivity (Pre v0.1.0 build 3)

Postby x3Darkie » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:38 pm

FMC Wrote:From what I've played, it seems interesting. I just wish there was more. :P

Thanks! It's gonna take awhile though. Since I'm mostly focusing on busts these days and progress isn't exactly fast.

docsilence Wrote:This seems really interesting. I take it we can't get to Estal city until you finish more of the game? Or are there ways to get past the guard or simulate how the combat will work?

Also I looked up Despair Labyrinth but couldn't find an available safe download for it so that I could play it. Do you know where I could find download it from?

Yep. That's currently where the game ends. If it makes you feel better though, there is literally NOTHING beyond the gate right now. And the only way to get a taste of the (as of yet incomplete) combat system is through the debug room. There's a crystal at the bottom right that allows you to fight 2 bats.

As for Despair Labyrinth's download, the only "safe" download as far as I know is through the official wiki. I use the term loosely since I'm not the one who uploaded it. But like anything you find on the internet, grab an antivirus software before you download anything.
Captivity - A Hentai JRPG now being ported to Unity / Captivity PreFoundation - A direct tie-in side story manga
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6124 / viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7013
x3Darkie

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Inspired by Dlaby?

I'm on board.

Also, it's been a while since I last checked out my favourite of these HRPGS, Violated Heroine; maybe they've translated some more stuff.
Lucky777

Postby docsilence » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:05 pm

x3Darkie Wrote:
FMC Wrote:From what I've played, it seems interesting. I just wish there was more. :P

Thanks! It's gonna take awhile though. Since I'm mostly focusing on busts these days and progress isn't exactly fast.

docsilence Wrote:This seems really interesting. I take it we can't get to Estal city until you finish more of the game? Or are there ways to get past the guard or simulate how the combat will work?

Also I looked up Despair Labyrinth but couldn't find an available safe download for it so that I could play it. Do you know where I could find download it from?

Yep. That's currently where the game ends. If it makes you feel better though, there is literally NOTHING beyond the gate right now. And the only way to get a taste of the (as of yet incomplete) combat system is through the debug room. There's a crystal at the bottom right that allows you to fight 2 bats.

As for Despair Labyrinth's download, the only "safe" download as far as I know is through the official wiki. I use the term loosely since I'm not the one who uploaded it. But like anything you find on the internet, grab an antivirus software before you download anything.

I had a feeling but that makes me happy since now I know I'm not missing how to get past the guard.

Thanks for telling me about that download for Despair Labyrinth as the last time I tried to find a game online I only found crap sites with questionable downloadable files.
docsilence

Postby x3Darkie » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:Inspired by Dlaby?

I'm on board.

Also, it's been a while since I last checked out my favourite of these HRPGS, Violated Heroine; maybe they've translated some more stuff.

Haha, only partly. I am drawing inspiration from many other sources like anime and games and such. But that's not immediately apparent since the game is still lacking in content.

I stopped keeping myself up to date with Violated Heroine since its development is rather... iffy, for a lack of a better word. I did look it up when you mentioned it though. Seems like there's more translation now.

docsilence Wrote:
x3Darkie Wrote:snip
I had a feeling but that makes me happy since now I know I'm not missing how to get past the guard.

Thanks for telling me about that download for Despair Labyrinth as the last time I tried to find a game online I only found crap sites with questionable downloadable files.

Yeah, you're not missing anything. Though in the next pre-build there will be a scene with the guards before they let you in the city. Although whether or not I will get the city ready in the next pre-build is still uncertain.

And you're welcome! Always glad to see more people play that gem.
Captivity - A Hentai JRPG now being ported to Unity / Captivity PreFoundation - A direct tie-in side story manga
x3Darkie

Postby Myster » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Seems like a unique RPG maker design. Trying it now...
Myster

Postby x3Darkie » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:33 am

Sorry for the lack of updates here. But as I mentioned before, you can always view my latest progress up on my blog. I don't like to make posts here unless I have something useful to say, but don't worry, I do read any posts made daily. And on that note, I recently made a post on my blog detailing the kind of erotic/hentai content I'm planning to add to the game in future updates. Here's a complete quote from the same blog post.

Warning: wall of text inbound. tl;dr at bottom.

A few days ago I said I was resuming work. I lied. Kinda. Chinese New Year is taking up more of my time than I initially thought. But since I haven't been able to get anything done for the past few days like I promised, I decided to take some time to collect my thoughts and write down what kind of erotic content I have planned. Things I will include in future updates and what will never make it into the game.

So first of all, rape. Content regarding rape or non-consensual sex will obviously be in the game. If you've played what little there is of the game right now, you're literally raped within the first 10 minutes of the game. Some other content I have planned are masturbation, multiple partners/orgies, double & triple penetration, femdom, semi-shota, yuri, yaoi, bestiality, monsters, bdsm and exhibitionism just to name a few. If any of these are not your thing, fear not! You can choose what kind of scenes you want and do not want to play (certain content are still forced like rape) by choosing dialogue choices when you can and limiting your inhibition to a certain level. For example, if you do not want to be given the choice to get fucked by a wolf, don't get your inhibition level to below 30.

Things that will never be in the game will be loli, futa(?), furry, scat and guro/gore. These are the things I have planned NOT to include in the game for various reasons. Loli, scat and guro content will never be in the game is simply because I do not find them at all arousing, but actually rather disturbing. Futa and furry is just because of lore reasons. There are humans, dwarfs, elves and monsters in the lore and universe of DragonSong. But there are no anthropomorphic animals. Futa is rather uncertain depending on whether or not I'm willing to bullshit a temporary dick growing potion or something into the game.

If there's any content I didn't mention, feel free to leave a comment and ask about it.

tl;dr:

Erotic content planned to be in game:

- Rape

- Masturbation

- Multiple partners/orgies

- Double & Triple penetration

- Femdom

- Semi-shota

- Semi-loli

- Yuri

- Yaoi

- Bestiality

- Monster

- BDSM

- Exhibitionism

Erotic content planned to NEVER be in game:

- Shota

- Loli

- Futa (unsure)

- Furry

- Scat

- Guro/Gore

EDIT: The ones in italics is newly added.

Tell me what you guys think, either on this thread or on my blog post!

Myster Wrote:Seems like a unique RPG maker design. Trying it now...

Thanks! Do let me know what you think about it after you tried it!
Last edited by x3Darkie on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
x3Darkie

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:27 pm

like that exotic content but will there be pregnancy(eggs or without) and or inflation?
Also sometimes when changing screens i get a "invalid state error" does anyone know why that would be?
Gizmo1206

Postby x3Darkie » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Gizmo1206 Wrote:like that exotic content but will there be pregnancy(eggs or without) and or inflation?
Also sometimes when changing screens i get a "invalid state error" does anyone know why that would be?

Both of those is possible. But those will likely be locked behind a quest or something since it's not exactly a common fetish.

I've tried looking up that error but I came up with nothing. As far as I can tell on both pre-build 3 and my dev build, it doesn't happen to me. Can you tell me how frequent it happens and details of how it happens so I can try to reproduce it?
x3Darkie

Postby Gizmo1206 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:19 am

But locking them behind a quest would that mean it would be a one time thing or it could happen multiple times after you do the quest to unlock it?

As for the bug out of the 10 times i opened the game it crashed 2 times once loading a save and the second time starting a new game,but before that it happened when i changed screens,it seems to happen whenever the screen transitions.(And for each opening I loaded a save,moved between screens and started a new game)
Attachments
Capivity Error.PNG
here is the error
Gizmo1206

Postby savilian » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:40 am

Will this game have any kind of pregnancy system? As if player got bang alot and without getting impreg is so unreal.
savilian

Postby x3Darkie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:11 am

Gizmo1206 Wrote:But locking them behind a quest would that mean it would be a one time thing or it could happen multiple times after you do the quest to unlock it?

As for the bug out of the 10 times i opened the game it crashed 2 times once loading a save and the second time starting a new game,but before that it happened when i changed screens,it seems to happen whenever the screen transitions.(And for each opening I loaded a save,moved between screens and started a new game)

Most likely the latter. But I can't promise anything yet until I actually do it. And there things higher on the priority list right now (like busts, sprites & v0.1) so new h-events won't be implemented in the immediate future.

As far as I can tell about the bug, it seems to be a performance error, and it might have something to do with me removing the loading screen file. I uploaded a potential fix for now. It's just a black loading screen png file. Put it in www > img > system folder.
Tell me if the problem still persist after this.

Potential fix for 'drawImage' error: https://mega.nz/#!OEMCnBJR!uJOsM39FNko9 ... _4YgmfNJws (3 kb)
Last edited by x3Darkie on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x3Darkie

Postby Gizmo1206 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:42 am

x3Darkie Wrote:
Gizmo1206 Wrote:But locking them behind a quest would that mean it would be a one time thing or it could happen multiple times after you do the quest to unlock it?

Most likely the latter. But I can't promise anything yet until I actually do it. And there things higher on the priority list right now (like busts, sprites & v0.1) so new h-events won't be implemented in the immediate future.

As far as I can tell about the bug, it seems to be a performance error, and it might have something to do with me removing the loading screen file. I uploaded a potential fix for now. It's just a black loading screen png file. Put it in www > img > system folder.
Tell me if the problem still persist after this.

Potential fix for 'drawImage' error: https://mega.nz/#!OEMCnBJR!uJOsM39FNko9 ... _4YgmfNJws (3 kb)

yup that seems to have fixed it. And yay to the latter pregnancies and after actually playing through the build i can definitely see that there are much higher priority stuff
Gizmo1206

Postby x3Darkie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:18 pm

savilian Wrote:Will this game have any kind of pregnancy system? As if player got bang alot and without getting impreg is so unreal.

Well, to be fair, that's how it works 98% of the time in every hentai work out there.

Jokes aside, pregnancy in this game will most likely only take place in h-events (like previously mentioned with my conversation with Gizmo). And damn, I don't wanna spoil anything yet, but I will say that there will be no humanoid pregnancies. At least for the player. So you can't give birth to a half-elf if you bang Nos/Kyle every night for example. From a design standpoint, this is to encourage players to have as much sex as they want without repercussions (babies) and not force the pregnancy fetish onto players who are not into it. But to answer your question, no, there won't be a pregnancy system, at least even if there is, it'll only be limited to certain quests/monsters. Yes, I know it's unrealistic. But then again, the game takes place within a game, it's not exactly the most realistic thing in the world (and also the fact that in 98% of hentai no one gets pregnant).

There's Too Much Information and then there's Too Much Unnecessary Information. This is definitely TMUI. So here's a tl;dr: No, if there is going to be a pregnancy system, it'll likely only be limited to certain quests and/or monsters.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:
x3Darkie Wrote:snip

yup that seems to have fixed it. And yay to the latter pregnancies and after actually playing through the build i can definitely see that there are much higher priority stuff

Glad to hear it fixed it. The fix will be included in the next pre-build. For now, if anyone else has the same problem, download the fix.

And as always, if anyone tried the game, please provide your feedback. I'm always looking for ways to improve the game and bla bla bla. You've probably heard this a million times before from a million different people already. So yeah, leave a feedback. kthxbai.
Last edited by x3Darkie on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x3Darkie

Postby EliteMaster512 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:22 am

I don't usually post on the forums, but when I do, it's because I see something I realllly like. Keep working on this please!
You have a unique game here in that the H-Content is integrated into the story, not the other way around. And when I played this and turned into a girl, I actually felt like a captive, who was actually being raped. It was amazing, and the story touched me in an interesting way. It's an actually well thought out setup.

There's one thing I don't like though...

Needs more content lol! Keep it up!
EliteMaster512

Postby YSlayer » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:23 pm

This game is pretty awesome so far. The world seems fun, the characters seem fun, the sex seems hot. I feel i need to give the other opinion about pregnancy and inflation. I HATE both of those and i feel like they are in every single promising H-game with rape. I honestly hope its not even in optionally but i guess thats not really fair. If there is pregnancy especially, please make it extremely easy to opt out of.

The content you mentioned you have planned all sounds awesome to me (well except bdsm but i dont really mind it either). I look forward to seeing more. Glad to see someone else was inspired to create H-games from playing Dlaby way back, im sad it never got finished.

There are some grammar/spelling things. Kyle says "Although i do think it would be cooler if we're not trapped in this game". Pretty sure that should be "...cooler if we weren't trapped in this game". Not long after Kyle says "I don't think its not too far fetched to assume we're trapped" one of those negatives shouldn't be there. Either "I think its not too far fetched" or "I dont think its too far fetched". The next line about Kyle being a conspiracy theorist feels like something is slightly off grammatically but im too dumb to figure out what. Later Kyle makes another tense mistake with "Didn't you just told us to stop just now?". It should be tell us instead of told us and you probly want to remove one of those justs. I'd probly go with "Didn't you just tell us to stop?".

Kyle again. "Actually, now that Kerry's a woman wouldn't calling him "she" be more appropriate now?" Not actually incorrect but theres no reason to have now at the beginning and end there since the first now establishes that you are talking about now. Knocking off the latter now is probly best since you would have to rewrite the sentence to keep the one at the end only. That ones pretty nitpicky i guess. Kerry this time "It does feels pretty odd..." should be "It does feel pretty odd..." later in the sentence "feels so heavy" should be "feel so heavy" because breasts is plural.

Kyle "We can't seem to log out even if though we can access the UI". You missed the "if" when i assume you deleted a prior way of phrasing the sentence (i do this all the time). It should also probably be a comma instead of a period after UI but perhaps you want him to be pausing there and starting a new sentence like its written. The next part "So we need as much information as we can right now" should probably be "...as we can get right now". The next line "You don't want to be trapped in here forever?" is a little odd. That sentence by itself would imply its odd that he doesn't want that. It should probably be either "Do you WANT to be trapped in here forever?" or "You don't want to be trapped here forever, do you?". The latter IMO sounds better but sorta has some flow issue with the next question since it ends in ", are you?"

A few lines later Kerry ends two sentences in a row with "next?" which just sounds kinda weird. Im not really sure how else to write it either, though. Maybe something like "Ugh...whats next? Gonna try to touch my pussy?" Idk, that still sounds kinda weird too. I really enjoy how Kyle brings up that she can check her own pussy without even considering letting her check her own boobs. Hes a genius. You just know he was hoping to get to check that too and just played it off all cool after she called him out on trying it next.

Later when Kyle is feeling up Kerry he ends a sentence and starts the next one with But when it should probly all just be one longer sentence with a comma. "I'm not sure if its this dress or something. But it feels really soft" "...this dress or something, but it feels really soft'. Kerry soon says "Why do i have to say them out loud?" but that doesn't really make sense with what Kyle just said. He said something to the effect of "tell us what you are feeling". Kerry should probably respond with something like "Why do I have to say that/it out loud". Perhaps initially she was gonna be asked to share her feelings (plural) instead of what she is feeling or I misremembered what Kyle said because i cant go back in the dialogue and dont have MV to open it up in.

I think the next part is super adorable when Kerry says "But you told me to say my feelings out loud...". Poor Kerry, at least she has boobs to console her. Just after Kyle took Kerry's top off. "Her breasts seemed like it bursted out of her dress as Kyle brings it down to her waist", Two things wrong here. First, breasts are plural so it should be "like they bursted". Second, the first half of the sentence is past tense and the second half isnt. The whole thing should probably be "Her breasts seemed like they bursted out of her dress as Kyle brought it down to her waist".

Kerry continues to be cute, Kyle continues to be awesome, main player continues to be a buzzkill. It gets harder to focus here cause the scene is pretty hot lol. Anyway, "You're pretty sure she's had enough, but you are somewhat curious about Kyle's claims." is probly how that question part should go. Dang, i completely missed this next one twice. "Is her nipples getting hard?" Nipples are plural so it should be "Are her nipples getting hard?" or "Is her nipple getting hard?" The former IMO sounds better. Main character buzzkill strikes again. Its probly good the main character is this way though cause it will make the later parts more satisfying. "Its a promise" fuck i do that. Am i Kyle? Still this guy is my hero so far in this game so i guess thats not such a bad thing. Ive never seen someone so incapacitated just cause they were fapping but the dialogue between Kerry and main guy is funny there so i wont complain.

Back to grammer "But since this idiot here is fapping...I guess we'd need to do some investigation". I might be wrong about this one but i feel like just "...i guess we need to do some investigating" or "...i guess we should investigate." might work better. Eh, nevermind, i dont remember enough of the previous dialogue to know what works best there so you were probably right to begin with. Having Kerry stay to keep an on eye Kyle while someone wanders off alone into a potentially dangerous forest with no knowledge of the game or its systems seems like horror movie "lets all split up and look for the bad guy" logic but i guess the people might not be thinking too clearly given the circumstance. Also kinda funny how the house is probly about 20 feet away from them while they have that conversation although i guess the screen transition isnt necessarily direct so it could be further. Maybe as a nice touch you could make the time from the clock jump forward 10 or so minutes when going from the road to the house and back to show that its actually a bit further away.

Hopefully my critique didnt sound too harsh, i honestly love what little of this game is here and cant wait for more and as you have seen, my grammar is certainly nothing to be proud of. Also kind of sad there isnt some kind of hidden scene/bonus dialogue for trying to talk to Kyle while he is fapping a bunch of times. I must have mashed space for a solid minute and nothing ;-;. Good luck on your next update (:
YSlayer

Postby x3Darkie » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:27 pm

EliteMaster512 Wrote:I don't usually post on the forums, but when I do, it's because I see something I realllly like. Keep working on this please!
You have a unique game here in that the H-Content is integrated into the story, not the other way around. And when I played this and turned into a girl, I actually felt like a captive, who was actually being raped. It was amazing, and the story touched me in an interesting way. It's an actually well thought out setup.

There's one thing I don't like though...

Needs more content lol! Keep it up!

Thanks! Although content will scale fairly slowly until I got some of the more technical and graphical stuff done like previously mentioned by Archon. But I am working on it!

YSlayer Wrote:snip

Whew, that is a long ass post. Thanks for thanking the time to write it. And don't worry, I always appreciate criticism. Especially the constructive ones.

In your thread I mentioned how easy it is to grow bias and miss stuff. This is the case for me. Essentially what happened with all the grammatical errors and nonsensical stuff is just after I edited something, I had to go back a couple lines earlier and edit those as well to reflect the changes. This caused me to glossed over stuff like this. But thanks for your input! I'll be fixing these.

I feel i need to give the other opinion about pregnancy and inflation. I HATE both of those and i feel like they are in every single promising H-game with rape. I honestly hope its not even in optionally but i guess thats not really fair. If there is pregnancy especially, please make it extremely easy to opt out of.
I'm just trying to have as many erotic genre as I can without breaking laws. This game is essentially what I want someone to make but since no one is making one I might as well be the one to make it. It'll also get my stuff out and establish an internet presence. Yes, I'm that one guy who's extremely calculating and evil. As I stated in my previous posts, I realize that it's not a common fetish, so I'll make it extremely easy to avoid.

Perhaps initially she was gonna be asked to share her feelings (plural) instead of what she is feeling or I misremembered what Kyle said because i cant go back in the dialogue and dont have MV to open it up in.
It's kinda both but I'm not sure. I might have to tweak it.

"Its a promise" fuck i do that. Am i Kyle? Still this guy is my hero so far in this game so i guess thats not such a bad thing.
Basically, by choosing to touch Kerry's boobs, you lowered her inhibition. That's why Kerry agreed to allow Kyle to play with her boobs in the future. If you chose not to touch them, Kerry just flat out refuses. Oh, did I not mention that your choices would have consequences? >:D There's also a slight variation in dialogue depending on your selected gender. Only a very slight one in a couple dialogue lines, so it's probably not worth it to replay the entire intro just for that. If you want to, I advise to wait for the next pre-build, since that's where the busts will finally be in game. (And also grammar fixes and dialogue tweaks.)

Ive never seen someone so incapacitated just cause they were fapping but the dialogue between Kerry and main guy is funny there so i wont complain.
This makes much more sense in the abandoned house scene after you were raped. The exchange between Kyle and Tatsumi/Ryugami revealed that after entering the game world, it became very hard (at least for them) to control their actions when it comes to sexual things. I also wanted to make sure it sort of made sense why they didn't bust in during the part where Player is getting raped and interrupt them. And the dialogue between Kerry and Player after the first bit of the intro is foreshadowing that a change occurred in players that got in the game. For Kerry, this means she got somewhat more scatter brained, and Player became somewhat more snarky (or as you would put it, a buzzkill). But the context for this change will be given further in the game. It's a writing technique to not front load every bit of information to the player.

Having Kerry stay to keep an on eye Kyle while someone wanders off alone into a potentially dangerous forest with no knowledge of the game or its systems seems like horror movie "lets all split up and look for the bad guy" logic but i guess the people might not be thinking too clearly given the circumstance.
The idea here is for Player to be somewhat considerate to have someone to look after Kyle as he is essentially vulnerable when he is fapping. But I'll probably add another line of dialogue to reflect this. But yeah, considering what happened to Player later, that's exactly the logic I'm using here. Come on! The plot needs to continue!

Also kind of sad there isnt some kind of hidden scene/bonus dialogue for trying to talk to Kyle while he is fapping a bunch of times.
I will now. >;) I'll likely add some bonus dialogue after the first one. An extra scene will be unlikely though.
Last edited by x3Darkie on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x3Darkie

Postby YSlayer » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:17 pm

Yeah i figured an extra scene would be a lot of work for such a small gain i just always like finding secrets like that. I personally wouldn't put it after the first time though. Maybe like the 5th time after you tell him to stop he says something like "you say that but you keep coming over here to peek...".

My incapacitation comment wasnt that he couldnt help himself, it was that while masturbating he seemed unable to even speak. Considering the guy who rapes you speaks while fucking parts of you, logically this must mean Kyles hand feels better than girl main char or he has some kind of master technique going on. Its a perfectly acceptable break from reality but just a little bit funny when you think about it.

Also dont worry about the other dialogue options, i assure you i will always touch Kerry's boobs in the intro and i will always opt for the player to have been a girl. Its the teary eyes and her cute expressions that seal the deal. How could anyone say no to that?

I also understand why the main character is trying to cockblock his friends, i mean, most people would if really put in that situation, but it doesnt mean im not sad about it. I want to see more of Kerry and i want to see of main characters thoughts as she deals with various things. For me, its the psychological side of these types of games that makes them so good.

I cant wait for the next release. Like really. Im tempted to try to get MV and open it up and see what else is there assuming it works in the same way the older rpg makers do. I guess i should probly focus on my own game, i have a mountain of things i need to do for it. Oh, also i unlocked PMs i think
YSlayer

Postby YSlayer » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:33 am

Round 2:fight!

In the flashback Kyle says "...after you completed the tutorial". Should just be "...after you complete the tutorial." Soon after main char mentions how slimes arent exclusive to japanese games and Kyle responds with "It's not?". Should be "They're not?" cause plural. Main char makes the same mistake in the next line. Oh also, i dont actually know this but should it be an MMO or a MMO? Saying a MMO out loud feels very wrong but M is certainly a consonant. Is there like a special rule for acronyms and the a-an stuff? I'm fairly certain you use a MMO each time so at the very least its consistent even if it turns out that isn't correct.

Silly main characters not using Skype :p so they have to hang up. Ok I don't have the patience to proof read all the class info since i already read it when I played it the first time. Ah, the first time I got to this part I was like "ohhhh, captivity" and thought the whole rest of the game was gonna be me being this guy's sex prisoner and trying to escape (probly not trying too hard though lol). Rapist spelling error "...and to do that I need to find ou as much..." just left off the t in out. Main character now "Even though its going to be inconvenient if your body stay this was..." should be stays this way. "The grip he held on your breasts tightens" should probly be "The grip he holds on your breasts tightens". It feels like it should be tighten to me but its the grip thats tightening not the breasts so I think you are correct there.

"Look at how hard your nipples had become" would make more sense as "Look at how hard your nipples have become". "He stopped for a moment... But then move towards your erected nipples" i think should be "...moved towards your erect nipples". Almost missed a double word here "clearly intending to ignore your your pleas". "Your juices flow onto the bed. Creating..." Should be one sentence i think. Same sentence "Creating a visible wet spot on top of where you are sitting on" has on twice in there when only one is needed. You could probly shorten it further to just "creating a visible wet spot where you're sitting" as its pretty hard to sit anywhere but on something. Next sentence should probly switch out you'd with you to become "Just a little more teasing and you have no doubt that you'll cum".

A bit of sexy stuff later and "I noticed you came...I can't hold it any longer too". Im not sure if anything is incorrect but it doesn't sound right. I feel like "either" would work better than "too" there but even then it just feels sorta odd. Maybe replace it or something. Perhaps "I noticed you came...I can't hold back any longer." Unfortunate but for the best that I don't have the option to agree to return the favor willingly. In games like this i have to be physically stopped from slutting it up too much but its usually more fun when you don't at least at first. More grammar "Does he intend to keep around to serve as his sexual outlet?" You are missing "me" in that "keep me around". "You can't think about anything but to be released" isnt wrong but i think "...about anything but being released" is better in context. Is "He began to move" the right form of begin for that situation? It might be. Part of me thinks it should either be begun or begins. Idk though. Upon more thought began is starting to sound more and more correct.

"If your tits feels this good" should be "If your tits feel this good". A bit of getting titfucked later "And due to your...". I dont think you need the "And" and its a little odd to start a dialogue box with that. "Where is he going to shoot his seeds at?" is a really funny error. I assume you meant seed and you dont need the at either way but its kinda hilarious the way it is. "As his semen lands on you, painting your feminine face and enters your mouth" First, hot. Second, it should either be "...you, it paints..." or "...and entering your mouth". I also think the "and brings you release to your arousal" might better as just "and brings you release" or "and brings you release from your arousal". I really like how your character at that point is so turned on that she actually tells him she is coming (probly struggling to pronounce the words with the cum in her mouth, extra hot). I cant bring myself to try out the spit option in the next part. I'm not sure how i feel about the chewing line. Grammatically its fine but idk, instead of thinking 'hot!' i think 'does that actually make sense?'.

I don't think addictable is a word and if it is I think it would describe a person that could be easily addicted to things. Probly should use addicting there. Ok so I didn't notice the first time so it probly doesn't matter but rapist says something akin to "are you finally willing to submit to me?". The next line is something like "a few seconds later he...". You're character gives no response and he also doesn't say anything for a few seconds with no acknowledgement of that. Would love to have a prompt there that says something like "...ye-" and "no way!". The next line takes away the several seconds later part and just has him suddenly look horrified and say what have I done. This would be cutting off your ye- answer so it wouldn't have to have any further impact (maybe lower inhibition a small amount). Could maybe add a small acknowledgement later where he says "wait, what were saying back there before your friends got there?" and your character just says "nothing!" and hits him or something. Then again maybe Im just too eager to slut up my character and need to be forcibly stopped.

I like how you still have the cum on your face when you confront him. Main character is pretty hard to embarrass. Kerry asks "Why did you turned into a girl?" should be "...turn into a girl?". "A gender what scroll?" does your character not know what the word change means? I would think by the name of the item and what happened it should be extremely obvious to main char what the scroll does. Also a little strange that soon after that your character demands to be changed back but (and im assuming this is only if you pick being a girl) you mention about how you would prefer to stay as a girl earlier in the rape scene. Granted, moods changed from one point to the other so who knows but it feels like a relic of before you had the female choice option.

When you take the clothes you misspelled swiped as swipped. Main character technically whore now and for just 800 (823 actually) gold and a cash shop outfit. Then again if you can't use the cash shop that just might be a steep price. A little odd of your character to say don't remind me when Kerry mentions that rapist raped you considering its been half your characters dialogue since it happened lol. I guess it just shows how angry she is though. Apparently Kyle almost rapped for Kerry, :p. Should be raped of course. (damn she got me) Kyle still hero.

"I used to play this game religiously back on the Japan server. So..." Should be "...Japan server, so". Kyle says "ported over to western audiences and don't have..." should be "doesn't have". Main char this time "I supposed not" should just be "I suppose not" i think.

This was pretty fun. Maybe i should be an editor. Its so nice that MV (unless you added them manually) has 2 types of grass tiles so you can vary them that way. Thinking about the cash shop items I assume any appearance change item will be HIGHLY sought after as you can just commit whatever crime you want than remake your character. If there is some way to see others in game name then name change scrolls too. When are we gonna find out the death penalty in your game?
YSlayer

Postby x3Darkie » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:28 am

I personally wouldn't put it after the first time though.
Well, it's a design philosophy thingy of mine. I believe that the intro is something that essentially tells the player, "hey, this thing that's happening here? The rest of the game will be like this." The choice you were given at the first h-scene is essentially the game telling you, "hey, the game is going to have choices in h-scenes. And these choices will affect your inhibition." The second time you talked to Kerry changes ever so slightly to remind you that, "hey, you can talk to people a second time for different dialogues!" So I don't intend to put it an extra dialogue after Player talks to Kyle the 5th time. While there will be some secrets here and there, hiding them behind a button smash festival is not something I want to do. This can be overdone and become obnoxious. That scene in The Stanley Parable where the narrator tells you to push the button repeatedly to save the cardboard cutout baby for 4 hours straight? Yeah. Pretty much that. Yes, I know it's for the comedic effect, but I'm exaggerating to get the point across.

My incapacitation comment wasnt that he couldnt help himself, it was that while masturbating he seemed unable to even speak.
This is intended. He pretty much just feel too good from having his dick stroked he couldn't or at least unwilling to speak. This is reflected in future h-scenes with him where he's pretty much that one character who only grunts and moans and stay silent when he have his cock in someone or something.

Im tempted to try to get MV and open it up and see what else is there assuming it works in the same way the older rpg makers do.
As far as I know all you have to do is to replace a project files with these and you can access it. But to answer your question I may have an extra incomplete dialogue set or two in a place where the player can't touch. One of them is on the other side of the wall in the debug room while the other one is 2 blocks high up on the city wall. I'm not telling you to open it up and look for them, but if you wanted to, there's where you should look for them.

But let me state very clearly here and this is referring to everyone. I'm fine with anyone playing around with the files of the game PROVIDED that you do not claim ANYTHING (that includes any graphical assets and 3rd party assets like scripts/plugins and music(those aren't mine but the rule still applies as per their original authors)) in the game as your own, release it publicly or sell it. Otherwise, feel free to do whatever as long as you keep it to yourself.

YSlayer Wrote:Round 2:fight!

snip

Is there like a special rule for acronyms and the a-an stuff?
I'm sure there's one. But for the most part it's a stylistic choice. "An MMO" rolls off the tongue better, at least for me. Though that might be because I grew up learning American English. But if I used both a and then an at different point it would be a clear inconsistency and I should change that.

Unfortunate but for the best that I don't have the option to agree to return the favor willingly.
This is intended. Ryu is pretty much just being a jerk right here and wouldn't give you a choice to refuse anyway.

I really like how your character at that point is so turned on that she actually tells him she is coming
Eh, it's either that or I could make her scream or something equally orgasmic like. I dunno but I'll see what I can tweak about it.

I'm not sure how i feel about the chewing line.
I'm not sure. I've never actually swallowed cum before. Shame on me for being hetero and not willing to try my own, right?! It's kinda like one of those reflex things when you put something in your mouth but it's liquidy enough you think you could swallow it but you're not sure so you chew on it for a bit and see what happens? It's like that for Player and she essentially lowered her inhibition by trying to chew on cum and swallow it.

"A gender what scroll?" does your character not know what the word change means?
It's a social cue thing where you parrot what someone said and try to get them to talk more. Remember Snake from the Metal Gear series? He pretty much do this all the time. But you might be right that it sounded odd, especially when it's established that Player is a gamer and has a fair amount of knowledge in video games.

Also a little strange that soon after that your character demands to be changed back but (and im assuming this is only if you pick being a girl) you mention about how you would prefer to stay as a girl earlier in the rape scene.
This is actually an oversight of mine. I just forgot to write a variant for choosing to be female.

Its so nice that MV (unless you added them manually) has 2 types of grass tiles so you can vary them that way.
I'm not sure. It is included in MV's RTP though. However, I plan to tweak how they look to make them blend better in parallax mapping or something.

Thinking about the cash shop items I assume any appearance change item will be HIGHLY sought after as you can just commit whatever crime you want than remake your character.
Plot wise, it will be. Unfortunately for our Player this scroll will never appear for her. Since I'm hand drawing all the CGs, creating dozens of variants for different appearances is just not feasible.

When are we gonna find out the death penalty in your game?
Pretty soon after you first entered the city actually. Not going to spoil anything, so you'll have to wait to see it for yourselves. That said, I'm still very uncertain whether or not I will get the city ready in the next pre-build. The city is pretty large and it's gonna take some time to plan ahead.

Anything else I didn't reply to specifically is mostly a grammatical error and will be fixed.
Last edited by x3Darkie on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
x3Darkie

Postby YSlayer » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:20 am

No need to tweak your character saying she is coming. I wasn't being sarcastic there, i legitimately liked it. it's one of those things that caught me off guard but didn't feel out of place or immersion breaking.

In some ways it kind of sucks that I already know about your game when there is so little of it but then, i did the same thing with my game so i guess I'm not one to talk. You actually finished the intro at least. I feel like our design philosophies aren't that different. My game is coming along nicely. I'm on the last scene of the intro although i should probly add some more NPCs to the town. Hopefully our progress will spur the other person on. Oh, I sent you a PM regarding my characters that i hoped you would draw. My description of Yurika especially was like super vague but I really don't know what else to say in it.
YSlayer

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects