Pirates in Peril RPG maker game, artist needed

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Pirates in Peril RPG maker game, artist needed

Postby Thedoc90 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:05 am

Hi all of you, I have lurked on this forum for years, but never participated or even created an account. Recently however I have been working in RPG maker to create a One Piece hentai game. I personally am an underwhelming artist, so I was wondering if any artists here were looking for a project to work on and would like to collaborate. That being said I am not quite ready to release my first version, seeing as the portions I have currently finished need more polish and need artwork, but would like to by the first of the year regardless of whether I have art in place yet or not.

Required:

an interest in eastern-esque hentai style artwork.

No aversion to furry, beast, soft-vore, water sports, or shota/loli esque characters (All characters are of course older than 18, and legal consenting adults, and the slightest implications otherwise are either imagined by the reader or created within the work as a form of roleplay by the characters)

If you think you are interested I can send you some writing samples and you can decide if its something you would want to collaborate on.
Thedoc90
Newly Registered

Re: Pirates in Peril RPG maker game, artist needed

Postby ker » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:34 am

Especially before you've produced any you'll find it hard to find volunteers. What you could do produce what you have, show the concept and see if you can get people interested. Considering that you're writing into an existing universe you should be able to find quite a few pictures online and add them to the game or just leave it text only initially. Concepts are easy, execution is far harder. Show that you can produce an actual game and you'll find people more interesting to help.

If that doesn't work, you see 3dcg used so often in these type of games as it's fairly easy to use, has a ridiculous amount of mod content and is designed as a hentai game itself. Download that and create the images needed for your game, no drawing ability required!
I'm making a H game of my own called Harem. Version c6m0 released 4/5/17
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2237

Blog http://harem-vx.blogspot.com/ Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450&ty=h
ker

Postby Ayeka » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:23 pm

As ker say, there is many arts , both normal and hentai, made from One Piece universe.Usually no artist admit it is his work, so you can use freely, I think.
Ayeka

Postby Thedoc90 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Like I said, going to do an alpha soon as I can with or without art. Once I get one up people might be more interested, but I feel its better to let people know early rather than late.
Thedoc90
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects