Bandits Assault RPG (v1.0b)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Bandits Assault RPG (v1.0b)

Postby Alannnnn97 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:05 am

Does anyone know how to pass the Leo prison stage? I seem to always die when I only kill two guards and its not enough with only 2 potions. I'm getting frustrated already. Leo is level 5 which seems kind of low and the strength is 5 and corruption is 5. Am I doing something wrong?
Alannnnn97
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:25 am

I'm not sure I even remember that is Leo the werewolf?
Darthjake

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:05 am

I thought that you're supposed to eventual lose as Leo in that Prison because I remember never being able to beat that part; I just let Leo lose and move on after a while.
Soru

Postby Alannnnn97 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:16 am

Sorry for the wait but then how are you supposed to continue? If I die is game over. It’s nearly impossible to beat all the enemies. If not, can someone just give me a save once that is all done, please?
Alannnnn97
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:37 pm

I *think* that Leo has access to your items, so make sure you stock up on health type potions, (if I recall), you also have to pick your fights as Leo. I seem to recall he had a health regen attack or skill? Its been a while since I played it. I recall the fights as the werewolf tough, but not impossible. But yeah, if you rush through the game rather then farming some you will have a tough go of it.
Darthjake

Postby Alannnnn97 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:07 am

Darthjake Wrote:I *think* that Leo has access to your items, so make sure you stock up on health type potions, (if I recall), you also have to pick your fights as Leo. I seem to recall he had a health regen attack or skill? Its been a while since I played it. I recall the fights as the werewolf tough, but not impossible. But yeah, if you rush through the game rather then farming some you will have a tough go of it.

Is there a chance that you have a save for all the cg or can you help me with a save once the Leo prison is done, I cant seem to get to Chapter 4.
Alannnnn97
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:15 am

Alannnnn97 Wrote:
Darthjake Wrote:I *think* that Leo has access to your items, so make sure you stock up on health type potions, (if I recall), you also have to pick your fights as Leo. I seem to recall he had a health regen attack or skill? Its been a while since I played it. I recall the fights as the werewolf tough, but not impossible. But yeah, if you rush through the game rather then farming some you will have a tough go of it.

Is there a chance that you have a save for all the cg or can you help me with a save once the Leo prison is done, I cant seem to get to Chapter 4.

Tomorrow, (Sunday for me), I'll boot up my old machine and see if it is still on that hard drive. I just looked on my new machine and I don't have it. My old machine is semi shut down due to heat issues but a quick boot up and file check won't be an issue.
Darthjake

Postby Alannnnn97 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:33 am

Darthjake Wrote:
Alannnnn97 Wrote:

Tomorrow, (Sunday for me), I'll boot up my old machine and see if it is still on that hard drive. I just looked on my new machine and I don't have it. My old machine is semi shut down due to heat issues but a quick boot up and file check won't be an issue.

Thank you, I appreciate it. I mean I don’t think the creator made something to see all the CG in the game so I guess you have to find it. Also by any chance, do you any game like this one? There was another that was about a warrior girl trying to save his village and she had armies but one of the soldiers can corrupt her and a scientist too. I forgot the name of it.
Alannnnn97
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:01 pm

Sorry, it's not on my old machine.
Darthjake

Postby Alannnnn97 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:50 am

Darthjake Wrote:Sorry, it's not on my old machine.

It’s alright, I lost my save for the Leo prison anyways. So I will start it all over again, I’ll let you know if I get stuck but this game you really can’t play it fast, huh? Either that or I was just stuck and I was tired of the game overs.
Alannnnn97
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:38 am

Alannnnn97 Wrote:
Darthjake Wrote:Sorry, it's not on my old machine.

It’s alright, I lost my save for the Leo prison anyways. So I will start it all over again, I’ll let you know if I get stuck but this game you really can’t play it fast, huh? Either that or I was just stuck and I was tired of the game overs.

Just take your time, don't push the game forward too fast, it can be a grind but getting those potions is worth it.
Darthjake

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects