Bandits Assault RPG (v1.0b)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Bandits Assault RPG (v0.5)

Postby tontoman » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Draga Wrote:...
[Update] I just finished Chapter 2 and I was disappointed by two missed opportunities:
Jenny and the Thug
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

My Rachel slept two times with the Thug and nothing happened :(

End of Chapter 2

We go on the boat and Rachel asks what they could do to pass the time and Sally answers she got an idea and... nothing ? no reward :( no new dom/sub scene ! my Sally got a butt plug since the tower.

The bug will be fixed at the next update.
New things will be added for the thug after chapter 4 is done. And yea, there's no scene at the ship. But don't worry there will be a lot of more stuff and opportunities for some hot times. :)

HAH, was thinking the exact same thing with the plug :P. BTW not sure how much work the pictures are, or other fans feelings, but always like the relationship side to these RPG games (you and your 'crew'). If the pictures are time consuming, I personally wouldn't mind more scene content without pictures if that's what's holding it back (time contraints). Not that I don't love the pictures, but I like the story also. And more dialog or stuff that's triggered by the things you do during the day (or your clothing, or your condition) and when you return for the night would be cool.
tontoman

Re: Bandits Assault RPG (v0.5)

Postby Draga » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:25 pm

V0.6 is finally done and I just sent it out to all my 5$+ Patrons. The Public release will be on the 27th August.

Want to play the game one week before everyone else? Or do you like what I do and you want to support me?

Then support me and become a Patron!

What's new?
Chapter 4 Additions:
-4 new mainquests (Jay's arena fights completed, adventure guild quest, mercenary quest and the Rookez quest)
-3 new sidequests for people with a bad reputation
-3 new sidequests for people with a good reputation
-3 new sidequest for everyone
-12 New H-scenes
-Some new random events
-I reworked the 'Demon Maze' I reduced some enemies and added new custom encounters to it to make the exploring more pleasurable
I also added a way to skip to the end of the demon maze if you just want to continue with the story.

Others:
-Some monsters are now randomly dropping "Monster Entrails" you can sell them to a guy in ch2 and ch4 for some cash
-Sally's smoke bomb has now a higher chance to blind your enemy
-Added a choice in ch1 at the h-scene with leo (you can now avoid the sex with him)

Bugfixes:
-Fixed a bug in ch4 where Leo's scene/dialogue got repeated after you left Orlea's harbour
-Fixed a bug in ch2 where you got 2 Kates in your party
-A lot of other little bugfixes

Some teasers (more teasers on my blog, duh!):

ImageImage
Draga

Re: Bandits Assault RPG (v0.6)

Postby Draga » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:05 am

V0.6 is now available for public and can be downloaded from my blog! Enjoy playing!

I also opened a vote on my blog where you can decide on which game I should start working next.
More details about the games and everything else you need to know, read here.
Draga

Postby Darthjake » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:10 pm

LOL, I was panicking at first wondering how I missed 0.5, then I realized I just hadn't updated my game folder...

D'oH!

I'm downloading it now, and I've already voted on your blog.
Darthjake

Postby Darthjake » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Okay, I'm ready to update Rachel to the Gold Armor, and the pre-reqs are 5 Gold, 1 Diamond Ore, 3 Leather, and 1,000 Gold.

I've got 8 Gold, 4 Diamond, 5 Leather and more then enough gold, is there something not showing up that should be there?

I don't have RPG maker, so I can't "look" to see. :D

Othen then that I'm enjoying it, glad the energy got fixed for sleeping, hopefully there will be more content for the Rookiez, I saved before going through there, although I guess I should through a rock at the guy next time... hmmmm... I'm sort of stuck looking for the jerk's daughter, not that I really want to return her if I do find her, but I've checked around at night too, so my best guess is she is somewhere I cannot get to at the moment, and will probably be in a future update.
Darthjake

Postby Draga » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:36 pm

Darthjake Wrote:Okay, I'm ready to update Rachel to the Gold Armor, and the pre-reqs are 5 Gold, 1 Diamond Ore, 3 Leather, and 1,000 Gold.

I've got 8 Gold, 4 Diamond, 5 Leather and more then enough gold, is there something not showing up that should be there?

I don't have RPG maker, so I can't "look" to see. :D

Othen then that I'm enjoying it, glad the energy got fixed for sleeping, hopefully there will be more content for the Rookiez, I saved before going through there, although I guess I should through a rock at the guy next time... hmmmm... I'm sort of stuck looking for the jerk's daughter, not that I really want to return her if I do find her, but I've checked around at night too, so my best guess is she is somewhere I cannot get to at the moment, and will probably be in a future update.

I just checked the requirements for the Gold Armor, I accidentally added two conditional branches in there, so it's impossible to get the armor. Will be fixed.
The jerk's daughter is already in the game. Here's a hint:

She's inside a building.
Draga

Postby fallenvortex » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:00 am

idk if im missing something but when you do the mine part of chapter 4 i can find the potion the man asks you to find when you go into the house
fallenvortex

Re: Bandits Assault RPG (v0.6a)

Postby Draga » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:54 am

I just released v0.6a it should fix some bugs at chapter 4 and changes some minor things.

Bugfixes:
-Fixed a bug where it was impossible to get the Golden Plate armor
-Fixed a bug where you got into the wrong blue house at the quest with the homeless

-Reduced Gorgu's health a bit

fallenvortex Wrote:idk if im missing something but when you do the mine part of chapter 4 i can find the potion the man asks you to find when you go into the house

Fixed.
Draga

Postby Darthjake » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:00 am

I just tried to get the golden armor again, but it says I'm still missing the materials, do you think I need to start a new game?

I copied the .6a files over the .6 and said yes to replace so I'm not sure why it's not working.

Thanks!
Darthjake

Postby fallenvortex » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:39 am

also another quick question iv checked the map several times for the blond girl the father is looking for but i cant find her and idk if its the girl in the prison cell by the bandit group

EDIT
i found her and she was right in plain sight god im an idiot
fallenvortex

Postby Darthjake » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:54 am

Heh, don't feel bad, I had already talked to her and the ribbon in the hair didn't click for me either until later...
Darthjake

Postby Draga » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:09 am

Darthjake Wrote:I just tried to get the golden armor again, but it says I'm still missing the materials, do you think I need to start a new game?

I copied the .6a files over the .6 and said yes to replace so I'm not sure why it's not working.

Thanks!

No, just upload and send me your savegame I will check it out.
Draga

Postby Darthjake » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Draga Wrote:No, just upload and send me your savegame I will check it out.

Sent by PM, Thanks!
Darthjake

Postby Draga » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Alright I checked it out, everything is alright with your savegame. Looks like it was just another bug >.<

Here's a fast bugfix for it, just copy the data into the bandits assault folder and replace it with the old one.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hpzp1 ... 6a_fix.zip
Draga

Postby Darthjake » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Draga Wrote:Alright I checked it out, everything is alright with your savegame. Looks like it was just another bug >.<

Here's a fast bugfix for it, just copy the data into the bandits assault folder and replace it with the old one.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hpzp1 ... 6a_fix.zip

Thanks Bunches!

I know I'll need to play through again eventually just to see the new scenes / content, but I spend so much time grinding cash in the first city, because I had a feeling I'd need it in the next chapter that I really did not want to have to do it again, but I'm glad to see the armor and weapon upgrades.

I may be slightly ahead on the exp curve too, I tried to kill everthing in my path that I could, when I could.

Thanks again for the game, I'm really enjoying it.
Darthjake

Postby Firefall » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:13 am

Minor thing, during the first sex scene with sally, there's a comment about seeing her natural hair color after she strips, and then there's a line that specifically points out that she's shaved, "without a single hair". Kind of contradictory. *shrugs*
Firefall

Postby fallenvortex » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Firefall Wrote:Minor thing, during the first sex scene with sally, there's a comment about seeing her natural hair color after she strips, and then there's a line that specifically points out that she's shaved, "without a single hair". Kind of contradictory. *shrugs*

if you take a look at her hair just below the blue hair is her natural brown hair, it doesnt mean her crotchal hair area but her actual hair
fallenvortex

Postby Firefall » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Ah. Okay, makes sense I guess.
Firefall

Postby Raio10 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:39 pm

can anyone please upload a save if they don't mind to use to see what is new and for fun... i had to reboot my computer and lost a lot of my games and saves i would appreciate it. I will still be replaying it also though
Raio10

Postby Roseys » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:00 am

Very nice game, been playing it for the past few hours and finally got to chapter 4 (woohoo!) Although I just kind of eh Leo's part haha.

I haven't got much stuff done in chapter 4 as I just got there but I'm liking this.
Roseys
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects