Bandits Assault RPG (v1.0b)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Bandits Assault RPG (v1.0b)

Postby Draga » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:09 am

Are you tired of playing a hero who needs to save the world from something over and over again? Or are you tired of playing a dark overlord who just needs to snap his fingers to enslave any women he wants?
If you can answer these questions with yes then Bandits Assault might be the right game for you!
In Bandits Assault you are playing as Rachel, a female Bandit, living in a Camp with other Bandits.
As a Bandit you are used to stealing, killing and other illegal stuff, however it will be up to you what sort of Bandit you are, you could be a kind-hearted Bandit who is only killing if necessary or a Bad-ass bandit who kills everyone on her way.
I'm planning to add a lot of different choices and endings depending on the way you are going. I want to give you as much freedom as possible.
Bandits Assault is a RPG made with RPG-Maker VX Ace.

I'm using 3DCustom girls for H-scenes.

Full Game Content (v1.0b):
Genre: Fantasy
Hours of Gameplay: 5-12
H-scenes: 44
Bad ends: 10
Over 450 CGs
5 different Chapters

If you do not have the RPG maker VX ACE Run-time package installed, you'll have to download that first. http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package#vx It's required to play this game.

Download v1.0b:
Download it here

Changelog

Personal stats:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Naughtiness
A high Naughtiness score gives you sex related advantages (for example seducing someone or doing something naughty) but if your naughtiness isn't high enough she won't do such things.
To increase it you need to have sex, peek at someone or say something sex related.
Submissiveness
How submissive you are depends on the things you say and you do. But to really increase it you need someone who dominates you or forces you to do submissive acts. If you don't want her to be submissive you should avoid such things.
People might treat you different depending on your reputation, a bad reputation unlocks more evil things to do and a good reputation does the contrary. Important choices that are considered evil are marked red and choices that are considered good are marked blue.

Screenshots:

Credits:

Draga (yea, thats me) - Story writing, designing, programming and other stuff
Mack - for some Tilesets.
Terrel O'Brien - for some soundtracks.
Maker Systems – RPG Maker Source - Window Skin
V.M. of D.T. - Custom healthbars
Yanfly - Menu Script/Chase script/Skill Cost Manager
Nathanial B. - Advanced Multiple Event Self-Switch Control
Atelier RGSS - Title screen script

My blog: http://draga-x.blogspot.de/
If you want to support me: https://www.patreon.com/dragax

The final Game contains the following sex related stuff: Straight, lesbian, threesome, gangbang, Dom/Sub, slavery, bondage, bdsm, tentacle/monster, corruption, bestiality, rape, transformation, pregnancy, futa, incest and some other fetishes.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. If you find some bugs or got any suggestions just let me now.
Last edited by Draga on Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 40 times in total.
Draga

Re: Bandits Assault (RPG v0.1)

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:38 am

Mushrooms? I can only find one.
RandomGuy2599

Postby Draga » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:52 am

You need to look for them in the forest, the brown ones, you can also see one in Screenshot 1.
Draga

Postby DCF » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:42 am

Very promising. I like the fact that you're integrating choices/multiple ways to play into the game.

Also after the lesbian scene, that's the end of this version of the game right? I'm unable to go to sleep after it.
DCF

Postby Draga » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:50 am

@DCF
I'm trying to add as much choices and multiple paths as possible. So you can play like you want to, but everything you do or say is going to have a consequence, so if you treat someone bad he might dislike you or worse.
I also added two sex related stats:
Naughtiness
You can change her naughtiness which is going to give you some more sex related advantages in the future (for example seducing someone or doing something naughty) but if your naughtiness isn't high enough she won't do such things.
To increase it you need to have sex, peek at someone or say something sex related.
Submissive
How submissive you are depends on the things you say and you do. But to really increase it you need someone who dominates you or forces you to do submissive acts. If you don't want her to be submissive you should avoid such things.

So how you play will be up to you.
I might add some more in the future but not sure which. (I'm always open for suggestions)

And yes the demo ends after the scene with Sally.
Draga

Postby saviliana » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:42 pm

So, what should we expect in the game?
Any TAGS?
Example: BDSM, Bondage, 3P...etc.?
saviliana

Postby Draga » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:47 pm

@saviliana
At the moment there's only ordinary sex in it. It's supposed to start light and getting more and more darker as the story progresses.
The final Game might contain following sex scenes: Straight, lesbian, threesome, gangbang, Dom/Sub, slavery, bondage, bdsm, tentacle/monster, corruption, some fetishes and maybe some more.
I try to add as much as possible so there's something for everyone. You probably can avoid some stuff if you don't like it, well unless you get forced or enslaved. :D
Draga

Postby Akkin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:49 pm

It is a small yet promising play. I liked the fact to play a villain rather than Nth princess, warrior, magician, etc ...

The story, though short at the moment (obviously ^^) ensues smoothly and is fun to look for what we can do.

I look forward to following but does not force you out of the content too fast to risk losing you compared to what you wanted to do initially. Because you seem to want to do many things at once, so take your time.
Akkin

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:46 am

I'm going to download this now and either post again or edit this post with my feedback.

*Edit*

Okay, feedback time.

On this 1st playthrough that took me ~ 30 minutes, I could only find 3 of the 4 sex scenes your first post indicates are in it, but all of them are pretty decent so far. The story so far has a good premise and I can see what lies at the end of chapter 1, so I'm wondering what's going to come after that and anticipating it.

Now, for the cons. There's really only one con that I have at the moment, and that's some of the grammar. You did say that you didn't have any practice at writing, so I'll give you a bit of a pass on that now, but you'll definitely need to improve later down the line. Mostly I noticed simple things that were off, but seeing them all the time glaring at me in the face was just annoying. Don't take it personally; I'm just a stickler for proper grammar and spelling.

1.) Apostrophes. Where are they? I didn't see a single " ' " mark in any of your contractions or possessive proper nouns. Words like "I'm", "it's (it is/has such as it's (it is) over there or it's (it has) been through here, not the possessive its), didn't etc. need to have apostrophes to indicate that they're contractions. The same thing for possessive proper nouns, such as "Darren's cock" or "Sally's breasts".

2.) The word I. I noticed that in every single case where someone was saying the word "I", whenever it was in the middle of a sentence it was a lowercase "i". That's incorrect, as the word "I" is always capitalized.

3.) There's only one other one I caught, but it's one that bugs me every single time. The word "loose" when used by Leo while the four of them are around the campfire. That is the word "loose", as in "your shoelace is loose", or "I loosened my pants a little to ease the pressure on my waist from such a big meal", or "he loosed the arrow from his bow, sending it flying towards the target". It's usually to indicate that something isn't fastened down properly; the antonym of "tight". The word you were looking for was "lose", as in "I have control now, so I won't lose myself when I turn into a werewolf", or "you're going to lose", or "that's it, we've totally lost (past tense) it".

4.) Why are the soldier enemies called "Soldat"?

Forgive me if I went on a rant for point 3, but I see that mistake so many times that it just aggravates me to no end.
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby Ayeka » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:20 am

@ArdenWolfwatcher

4.) Why are the soldier enemies called "Soldat"?

I think it is soldier in German or Russia.
Ayeka

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:00 am

I can't pick up the mushrooms beyond the one I picked up.

I got the meat, but there are no additional mushrooms.

Ok, I found them. Confused though.

I saw the BJ scene and the night scene with leo. What else? I explored everywhere. Game ended the second I got the Princess.
RandomGuy2599

Postby Draga » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:21 pm

@Akkin
Thanks for your feedback, I will try to take my time and not to rush it.

@ArdenWolfwatcher
Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate it I'm going to try to fix everything you said.
For some reason I always wrote the word "I" in short letters when I chatted with someone else so it's just a bad habit, same goes for Apostrophes.
And yea I know it's called lose I don't know why i wrote it like that, call it fixed.
As for the word Soldat, just mixed up my language with english, gonna fix it.

@RandomGuy2599
After the Scene where you Captured the Princess, go outside the tent. It should get night now and you can go to your bed to start a new day or explore some more.
Draga

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Draga Wrote:@Akkin
Thanks for your feedback, I will try to take my time and not to rush it.

@ArdenWolfwatcher
Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate it I'm going to try to fix everything you said.
For some reason I always wrote the word "I" in short letters when I chatted with someone else so it's just a bad habit, same goes for Apostrophes.
And yea I know it's called lose I don't know why i wrote it like that, call it fixed.
As for the word Soldat, just mixed up my language with english, gonna fix it.

@RandomGuy2599
After the Scene where you Captured the Princess, go outside the tent. It should get night now and you can go to your bed to start a new day or explore some more.

The game said "Game over" as soon as I made it to the Cell with the Princess.
RandomGuy2599

Postby Draga » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:41 pm

@RandomGuy2599
Where excatly did you get this Game Over?
The only Game Overs you get is when you lose a battle/your HP goes to 0.

Did you do something unusual like cheating your way through something?
Draga

Postby Ayeka » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:58 pm

There are 4 H-scenes?

I found only 3:

peeking
with Leo
Lesbian next to fire

What I missed?
Ayeka

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Draga Wrote:@RandomGuy2599
Where excatly did you get this Game Over?
The only Game Overs you get is when you lose a battle/your HP goes to 0.

Did you do something unusual like cheating your way through something?

Nope. No cheating.
RandomGuy2599

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:25 am

Ayeka Wrote:There are 4 H-scenes?

I found only 3:

peeking
with Leo
Lesbian next to fire

What I missed?

Those are the 3 that I got as well. Still wondering where the 4th one is.
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby Draga » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:18 am

The one scene you are missing is the one with the peeing Bandit. You need to find out what he's really doing there (you can only do that when he doesn't stands there).
Then you can peek at him when he stands there again.
Draga

Postby Ayeka » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Draga Wrote:The one scene you are missing is the one with the peeing Bandit. You need to find out what he's really doing there (you can only do that when he doesn't stands there).
Then you can peek at him when he stands there again.

I check it, thanks
Ayeka

Postby noox » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Cool game, I really like the concept. Good luck with the game. :)
noox

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects