[RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.14 PUBLIC [01/06/19]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S2.1 PUBLIC [04/09/16]

Postby Kolren » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:40 pm

tontoman Wrote:Hello, just played latest version.
Noticed the missing files already reported.

I find combat while not 'difficult', once magic runs out you're left with basic attacks which just take lots of rounds to complete. Or trips to get more magic pots (or to the inn) so you can use the better attacks, but that means more trips money etc. Combat is the least interesting thing for me in these games (not like we haven't ground in other RPG games). Don't really want to blow all my coins on magic pots just to speed up combat. Doesn't help that MV isn't the fastest game for loading screens.
As mentioned, hit one of the missing files and game died. Stopped playthrough there (1st bandit quest when they invade the town) as not that interested with the combat being what it is.

Played it before much earlier (old version before the redo), like the characters and that whole system between the party. Strong dom fem main leads are rare :).

Thanks for the report. I'm already on the process of putting the new version with the missing files out there. The link should be available in the next few minutes. And I'm already working on the combat issue. I should have something ready to show in the next version, but I also want to make it in a way it doesn't require a complete new save, since I'm planning to change the player status.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S3.3 PUBLIC [26/11/16]

Postby randa » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Hello

I did download the new version and now i am stuck in highpool. I talked to the wife to be. She told me how happy she is with gustav.
Any other person i talk to, has nothing to say to advance the plot. is there something i am missing? should this gustav be there?

Any help is appriciated.

many thanks
randa
Newly Registered

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S3.3 PUBLIC [26/11/16]

Postby Kolren » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:32 pm

randa Wrote:Hello

I did download the new version and now i am stuck in highpool. I talked to the wife to be. She told me how happy she is with gustav.
Any other person i talk to, has nothing to say to advance the plot. is there something i am missing? should this gustav be there?

Any help is appriciated.

many thanks

It is a bug with a switch that was being called in place of another. I'm already upaloding a fixed version and it sould be available for download in the next couple hours.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S3.4 PUBLIC [27/11/16]

Postby Enker » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:33 am

Highpool still has some problems. When you choose the public sex option, both the futa and lesbian options say "placeholder", when I'm sure there was a lesbian scene before. Whichever one you pick, after the party goes to rest you're dumped into the Lust Palace, but the screen is totally black. You can still walk around and pause. If you head straight up and talk to Alisa and go to sleep, then the game plays the scene where your party discusses the groom's infidelity, even though that's not the option you chose. No matter how you choose to cancel the marriage, there are two other problems. You can't leave Highpool, and the town's name will appear on the horse menu list, but selecting it won't transport you anywhere.

You can use the horse to fast-travel out of the herb gathering section of "Adventurers, Farmers, and Hay". If you re-enter the farm, you can read the scene with Merilyn and finish that quest without fighting the wolves. Speaking of the Merilyn sex scene, Alisa prompts you with two choices and mentions a cock, although neither scene contains one.
Enker
Newly Registered

Postby Kolren » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:03 am

Enker Wrote:Highpool still has some problems. When you choose the public sex option, both the futa and lesbian options say "placeholder", when I'm sure there was a lesbian scene before. Whichever one you pick, after the party goes to rest you're dumped into the Lust Palace, but the screen is totally black. You can still walk around and pause. If you head straight up and talk to Alisa and go to sleep, then the game plays the scene where your party discusses the groom's infidelity, even though that's not the option you chose. No matter how you choose to cancel the marriage, there are two other problems. You can't leave Highpool, and the town's name will appear on the horse menu list, but selecting it won't transport you anywhere.

You can use the horse to fast-travel out of the herb gathering section of "Adventurers, Farmers, and Hay". If you re-enter the farm, you can read the scene with Merilyn and finish that quest without fighting the wolves. Speaking of the Merilyn sex scene, Alisa prompts you with two choices and mentions a cock, although neither scene contains one.

Thanks for your report. I'll fix the problems with the post-scene events in Highpool asap, as well as the teleportation exploits both in Highpool and Merylin's quest. As for the other problems, the scenes are with placeholders right now because, due some family matters, Malum wasn't able to complete all of them. Since I did not want to hold the release any longer I decided to release it with the placeholders in place. But don't fret, if you have unlocked the place holder you'll be able to see the scene in the Scenic Memories events in Lust Palace once they are added. As for ALisa mentioning a cock in Meriyln's scene, that's a leftover from the older game versions that slipped by me when I ported the dialog after changing how the companion romance routes would go.

Hope you'll play the fixed versions as soon as they are out and keep giving the game your feedback.
Kolren

Postby rpgfan650 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:06 am

Stupid question.

I just download VO.S3.4. The new game option doesn't take me to Borden, but to a merchant in the merchant area. Is this version just for saved games?
rpgfan650

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S3.5 PUBLIC [28/11/16]

Postby Kolren » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:42 am

It's a mistake I made in V0.S3.4. It's fixed in V0.S3.5.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S3.5 ART NEWS! [30/11/

Postby Kolren » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:57 am

Huge news everyone! Make sure to look at the blog!
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S4.1 PUBLIC [15/01/17]

Postby Kolren » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:14 am

New public version is out.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S4.1 PUBLIC [15/01/17]

Postby BlueBody » Sun May 21, 2017 4:35 pm

I am going to give this a try! :)
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.6.4 PUBLIC [25/05/17]

Postby Enker » Fri May 26, 2017 6:06 am

Issues I've found:
Merilyn doesn't leave Merchant's Stop after she moves to the hideout. You can walk through a tree in the southeast of the Bordon-Verdant road. You can walk through the tables scattered around the mausoeum. The screen tint doesn't change when using the horse, so when I skipped from The Beast's cave to Highpool the town was very dark. After finishing the Cathedral, the horse menu stopped opening. You can walk on top of a lot of the crates, bags, and other clutter outside in Brightfish. Same with the countertop in the tunnels underneath. One of the ladders to get to the tunnels under Brightfish sends you to the wrong entrance. The party sprites are visible in the top-left corner of the screen before fighting the boss under Brightfish. The scene with Frederica is messed up. When she runs out of the shack, she stays in front of it, and a scene with a guard that isn't present plays out. During the conversation you're given two options that are too long to be readable on the buttons. Picking either options makes her disappear and seemingly nothing else. The pet quest for Maradan breaks the game because the conversation with Alise after leaving the mayor's house repeats forever. And with that I'm stuck on this version.
Enker
Newly Registered

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.6.4 PUBLIC [25/05/17]

Postby Kolren » Sun May 28, 2017 6:05 pm

Enker Wrote:Issues I've found:
Merilyn doesn't leave Merchant's Stop after she moves to the hideout. You can walk through a tree in the southeast of the Bordon-Verdant road. You can walk through the tables scattered around the mausoeum. The screen tint doesn't change when using the horse, so when I skipped from The Beast's cave to Highpool the town was very dark. After finishing the Cathedral, the horse menu stopped opening. You can walk on top of a lot of the crates, bags, and other clutter outside in Brightfish. Same with the countertop in the tunnels underneath. One of the ladders to get to the tunnels under Brightfish sends you to the wrong entrance. The party sprites are visible in the top-left corner of the screen before fighting the boss under Brightfish. The scene with Frederica is messed up. When she runs out of the shack, she stays in front of it, and a scene with a guard that isn't present plays out. During the conversation you're given two options that are too long to be readable on the buttons. Picking either options makes her disappear and seemingly nothing else. The pet quest for Maradan breaks the game because the conversation with Alise after leaving the mayor's house repeats forever. And with that I'm stuck on this version.

Thanks for your report. I'll making the fixes right away and a new version should be out today.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.6.5 PUBLIC [28/05/17]

Postby Akkin » Mon May 29, 2017 7:42 pm

I do not have the same problem in Maradan's Pet Quest. In fact, I'm where Maradan is in jail, and the game crash with a missing audio file.
Akkin

Postby tontoman » Tue May 30, 2017 4:52 am

Akkin Wrote:I do not have the same problem in Maradan's Pet Quest. In fact, I'm where Maradan is in jail, and the game crash with a missing audio file.

That's because getting stuck out in front of the door was just fixed in the last patch. The missing audio file is a new (or one we can go to now) bug in the latest version.
tontoman

Postby Kolren » Wed May 31, 2017 3:05 pm

Akkin Wrote:I do not have the same problem in Maradan's Pet Quest. In fact, I'm where Maradan is in jail, and the game crash with a missing audio file.

It's a bug causes by leftover code form the quest's older version. If you really want to play the quest as quickly as possible just duplicate one of the sound files and rename it to the missing one. I'll be putting a new version up later today once I'm done with my paperwork.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.6.6 PUBLIC [31/05/17]

Postby jkarpynczyk » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:09 am

How do I get to the Salt Castle from Brightfish?
jkarpynczyk

Postby Kolren » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:57 pm

jkarpynczyk Wrote:How do I get to the Salt Castle from Brightfish?

Salt Castle is going to be added in the next release.
Kolren

Postby Lenbasisky » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Hi, i wanted to know if i could give you my services for the art for free. These are some examples of my art:
http://lenbasisky.deviantart.com/gallery/

I know that in my portfolio, there aren't NSFW stuff and only sexy stuff yet, but i wanted to see if my style could interest you first.
Lenbasisky

Postby Scable » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:53 am

search high and low for the kid who challenged me to hide seek can not find him
Scable
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Look behind trees, and I think there might be one behind a building, but it's been too long right now, and I can't recall for certain.
Darthjake

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects