[RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.14 PUBLIC [01/06/19]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.5.2 PUBLIC [17/04/15]

Postby Kolren » Fri May 06, 2016 4:13 am

Darthjake Wrote:Hmmmm, it is telling me to search the basement for clues, and I've already checked the alchemical stuff and the cabinet next to the bed, and when I go back to the guild I don' t get a response from the receptionist.

I'll try again later, and I loved the seduction scene with the apprentice nun, seems like I have nowhere to go from the futa /lesbian town, is that still under development, or am I just missing an exit, I've done the quest at the magic academy and all other quests that I could find.

Thank you,

Oh, the problem with that quest is a trigger that is set to "Action Button" and not "Player Touch" as it should be. Just click or use X on the tile right under the door to the room were the bodies are used to be. It'll trigger the scene and allow you to complete the quest with the guild. I thought I had fixed this one, but it seems it slipped through me. Thanks for pointing that out.

And yes, currently Whitestone is where this version contents ends. More will be when I release v0.6.
Kolren

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Fri May 06, 2016 4:46 am

This is where I take a brief peak in to see how things are going. I remember this one being fun.
Darth Cheesecake

Postby Darthjake » Fri May 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Kolren Wrote:
Oh, the problem with that quest is a trigger that is set to "Action Button" and not "Player Touch" as it should be. Just click or use X on the tile right under the door to the room were the bodies are used to be. It'll trigger the scene and allow you to complete the quest with the guild. I thought I had fixed this one, but it seems it slipped through me. Thanks for pointing that out.

And yes, currently Whitestone is where this version contents ends. More will be when I release v0.6.

I currently have nothing but time on my hands so I'll run through a few more times and explore to see if I can find any other bugs, do you want me to compile a list of spelling issues?

I proofread all my wife's published and non-published work so that's not an issue, but I also don't want to offend by being a grammer nazi. :D

Thank You,
Darthjake

Postby Kolren » Fri May 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Darthjake Wrote:I currently have nothing but time on my hands so I'll run through a few more times and explore to see if I can find any other bugs, do you want me to compile a list of spelling issues?

I proofread all my wife's published and non-published work so that's not an issue, but I also don't want to offend by being a grammer nazi. :D

Thank You,

That would be great. I'm sure there's a lot of spelling issues with the game (my english is pretty good, but I'm not a native speaker, so it would be hard not to have a few mistakes). I've already re-read the entire game text at least five times now, so if I didn't find a mistake until now I probably won't find it by myself, so any pointer is welcome.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.5.2 PUBLIC [17/04/16]

Postby Darthjake » Fri May 06, 2016 5:31 pm

Sounds good, I'm doing an "evil" path all the way through right now, then I'll go back to do a "good" path then I'll just spot check conversations.

In Riverbank, I can make the blue and red conversation choices with Maradan, and Leia, resulting in a 3 romance with both of them in Riverbank, however Mile will only allow me to choose one or the other leaving Mile with only a 2 romance. I would tend to think that the way Mile is written is the way it should be for Maradan and Leia, but I wanted to check.

Also what does Mile Incl. mean under the Relationship tab, Mile included in a romance scence with another NPC?

Ditto for Asus Incl on the far right column under Relationships, since she is the main character she should be in all scenes unless we will later have the possibility of Leia and Maradan, or the Nun, or the well you get it. :D
Darthjake

Postby Kolren » Fri May 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Darthjake Wrote:Sounds good, I'm doing an "evil" path all the way through right now, then I'll go back to do a "good" path then I'll just spot check conversations.

In Riverbank, I can make the blue and red conversation choices with Maradan, and Leia, resulting in a 3 romance with both of them in Riverbank, however Mile will only allow me to choose one or the other leaving Mile with only a 2 romance. I would tend to think that the way Mile is written is the way it should be for Maradan and Leia, but I wanted to check.

Also what does Mile Incl. mean under the Relationship tab, Mile included in a romance scence with another NPC?

Ditto for Asus Incl on the far right column under Relationships, since she is the main character she should be in all scenes unless we will later have the possibility of Leia and Maradan, or the Nun, or the well you get it. :D

Well, to ansewr those I need to explaing a little about the color coded questions. There's two types of color coded options: the morality and the sexuality. Sexuality questions indicate what kind of scene that option will lead to: red is lesbian, blue is hetero and green is futa. Morality questions indicate how that option will affect Asus: red is dominant and blue is companionship. It's worth noting that it's no really an "evil" or "good" route, but a "dominant" or "companionship" one. Asus can be a dominant person but follow the companionship route of her followers or the other way around.

The inclination tabs serve to indicate how is Asus' morality and of her followers. A negative morality to Asus indicate hat she's more of a dominante person and a positive one indicates she's a companion one. This affects what events will be available in the second half of the game (that will start around v0.8 and v0.9). Now, for companions, a negative inclination idicates he's a sub while a positive one idicates he's more of a friend. This one influence on what scenes are available for each companion and how their personal quests play out (as you can already see with Maradan and Leia).

Now, for the way Mile is written. He's a sub from the start, he's development is not focused on him being broken by Asus, but if he'll turn into her girl of man up a little and lose his virginity (putting it roughly). SO he starts with only negative influence options, but, if you want, you can work his influence up to a positive level.
Kolren

Postby Darthjake » Fri May 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Ah!

Much appreciated, so this run is going to be a dom run, then a companionship run, and then I'll play with the futa a bit.

Thanks for the explanation, and I sent you a PM about a potential exp / alife exploit, not gamebreaking but it's an easy farm at level 10 +.

Oh, and should you be able to do select both companionship and dom conversations for Maradan and Leia? Not sure if I was clear in the other post but I spoke to both Maradan and Leia and did the companionship choice in conversation, and then spoke to them again and did the dom choice and then that ended the choice conversation, whereas with Mile and Alisa, I was only able to make one choice dom / companion, or in Alisa's case, dom / companion / futa.

Thanks,
Darthjake

Postby Kolren » Fri May 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Darthjake Wrote:Ah!

Much appreciated, so this run is going to be a dom run, then a companionship run, and then I'll play with the futa a bit.

Thanks for the explanation, and I sent you a PM about a potential exp / alife exploit, not gamebreaking but it's an easy farm at level 10 +.

Oh, and should you be able to do select both companionship and dom conversations for Maradan and Leia? Not sure if I was clear in the other post but I spoke to both Maradan and Leia and did the companionship choice in conversation, and then spoke to them again and did the dom choice and then that ended the choice conversation, whereas with Mile and Alisa, I was only able to make one choice dom / companion, or in Alisa's case, dom / companion / futa.

Thanks,

Ah, no, you got it a little wrong. The secuality bit is just to see what is your favorite sexuality in the game, so they aren't a route on their own. The only routes are dom and companionship. And the scenes in Verdant aren't changing the incliantion of the characters, they're just scenes that you need to do to unlock the next events in the next cities, so after you have sex with them those events become unavailable. But it shouldn't be locked if you decide not to do it, so if you chose to not go to bed with Mile you should be able to come back later and do it.
Kolren

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Wed May 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Starting to think I'm blind. Can't find Leia in town after breaking up a certain marraige. Found both the others easily enough.
Darth Cheesecake

Postby Kolren » Wed May 11, 2016 2:45 pm

Darth Cheesecake Wrote:Starting to think I'm blind. Can't find Leia in town after breaking up a certain marraige. Found both the others easily enough.

Leia is in the tavern, but she'll only appear if you talked to her in Riverbank.
Kolren

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Fri May 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Kolren Wrote:
Darth Cheesecake Wrote:Starting to think I'm blind. Can't find Leia in town after breaking up a certain marraige. Found both the others easily enough.

Leia is in the tavern, but she'll only appear if you talked to her in Riverbank.

Yeah that fixed it. Turned out I ended up reloading a save before I did that and forgot to get it in before moving on. Thanks.
Darth Cheesecake

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S1 PATREON [11/06/16]

Postby Kolren » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:33 pm

New version is out for patrons.
Kolren

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:48 am

I need a hint about the Amazon village.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Is it Gentle Breeze? West of the mangrove, if so how do I unlock it.
Is it North of horse seller, the area that doesn't seem to accessible?

I amazed how a game can change over a few versions. Keep up the excellent work.

This is the short post version. The long post got deleted by my poor typing skills, somehow I closed the browser.
rpgfan650

Postby Kolren » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:21 am

rpgfan650 Wrote:I need a hint about the Amazon village.

Is it Gentle Breeze? West of the mangrove, if so how do I unlock it.
Is it North of horse seller, the area that doesn't seem to accessible?

I amazed how a game can change over a few versions. Keep up the excellent work.

This is the short post version. The long post got deleted by my poor typing skills, somehow I closed the browser.

The Amazon Village is not Gentle Breeze but close to it. You can't access it yet because it's not implemented, it will only be featured after the Seacoast region is warped up, which will be done after the special releases catch up with the current content.

Thanks for the interest in the game, I hope I'll see you around again.
Kolren

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:50 am

Kolren Wrote:Thanks for the interest in the game, I hope I'll see you around again.

Thank you for the information. I bookmarked your blog so I will not lose track of your game again.
rpgfan650

Postby rpgfan650 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:58 am

I have completed the main story for Highpool. I have two questions. I started all three guild quest at the same time, but I'm not allowed to go north to complete them.
Would the Dark army quest stop me?
I have 66% completing for the Dark army, however I can't seem to find the other 34%.
Here are the ones I found

The mausoleum island
The island due south of the mausoleum.

TY for your time.
rpgfan650

Postby Kolren » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:18 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:I have completed the main story for Highpool. I have two questions. I started all three guild quest at the same time, but I'm not allowed to go north to complete them.
Would the Dark army quest stop me?
I have 66% completing for the Dark army, however I can't seem to find the other 34%.
Here are the ones I found

The mausoleum island
The island due south of the mausoleum.

TY for your time.

The last group of darklings can be found on the same map as the other two. They're in the island north of where you enter the map. As for how you can reach that island, well, you'll need to explore the map to find out. But I can say the answer is not as hidden as you may think.
But as for your other question, no. No guild quest you hinder you from going anywhere unless in very specific cases. The Dark Army is not of of those cases.
Kolren

Postby rpgfan650 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:58 pm

I found my problem with going north. I never went east to have the conversation among the party members. After the party and the discussion about the marriage, I went directly to the guild board. Sorry to complain, but something seems out of place.

TY again.
rpgfan650

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S1.1 PUBLIC [18/06/16]

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:44 am

Hello Kolren, I have played your game and have tried multiple different options of course, and have gotten to the Lesbian/Futa town and mage school, unless I am missing something obvious, I am guessing that is the current end for the public version. and This of course is only an idea from me playing in that last town area, and I know it change the way you have created that area, but just from the way things are and you created the male's in the school, would the not be a third very small group of resistants from the males. Like a male running for the headmaster position that you don't even notice unless you search carefully that is trying to bring balance and equality. cause lets face it, neither the lesbian or futa want equality, they just want to be more controlling of the school and in retrospect, the town.

Oh, and not for get about the fact you can steal penis some what, maybe have a storyline possibility where you try and feast on the overdrive the futa's by trying to reduce it down and increase her owns by a few.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.S1.1 PUBLIC [18/06/16]

Postby Kolren » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Hello Kolren, I have played your game and have tried multiple different options of course, and have gotten to the Lesbian/Futa town and mage school, unless I am missing something obvious, I am guessing that is the current end for the public version. and This of course is only an idea from me playing in that last town area, and I know it change the way you have created that area, but just from the way things are and you created the male's in the school, would the not be a third very small group of resistants from the males. Like a male running for the headmaster position that you don't even notice unless you search carefully that is trying to bring balance and equality. cause lets face it, neither the lesbian or futa want equality, they just want to be more controlling of the school and in retrospect, the town.

Oh, and not for get about the fact you can steal penis some what, maybe have a storyline possibility where you try and feast on the overdrive the futa's by trying to reduce it down and increase her owns by a few.

This was the end of the old public version, as of the last update the game is being reworked to fresh out the old content with the new team member's help. But yeah, I was already planning on rewritting a little the Magic Academy questline to add a hetero line, but I hardly think it will be presented as an equality fight, since it wouldn't really play well in the general setting. The new version of the Magic Academy quest line will be available once we reach Whitestone in the reworked version of the game, but it will take a while since the main quest itself will be changed a little after the event's of Seagull Rest and the Cathedral, with Whitestone being pushed back after Salt Castle. As for the penis stealling idea you gave, yeah, it's a thing feature in some scenes, mostly futa-on-male ones, but I'll be honest in saying I don't quite follow the idea you gave. If yould clarify I would be grateful.

Hope you'll like the reworked version as well and to see you againg here.
Kolren

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects