[RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.14 PUBLIC [01/06/19]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.4 [22/02/15]

Postby Lord154 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:10 am

Hello all

A very good game. I like it very much and enjoy it. There are the bug i have found:

------------------------------------------------------------- Spoiler -----------------------------------------------------------------

1) In the last town (i don't remember it's name, the one in which you must choose the noble to follow, you can't enter the weaponsmith shop
2) If you choose Restalva to follow her quest, after you speak with her and leave the mansion you appear outside Inn
3) When you try to break Maradan, Alicia tells you to find a aphrodisiac, however none vendor sell you one - even the one in the south that tell you that he have them.

-------------------------------------------------------------- End of Spoiler ----------------------------------------------------------------

Thxs you for this great game and i wait patiently for the next version
Lord154

Postby Charlesce » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Unfortunately i can't open the executable on Ubuntu using Wine, i get no response doing so.
Is there any known solution to this?
Charlesce
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:15 am

The lumped up "all-in-one RPGMaker MV" executables seem to be packed with Enigma Virtual Box. But even for unpacked/never packed game, I can't get the unpacked RPGmaker MV runtime to work in wine. Instead I have to load the root document in linux-native firefox, and/or circumvent chrome's XSS-protection.
kvier

Postby Kolren » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:43 am

Dead1 Wrote:If you absorb the energy (which does nothing) after defeating the witch you cant complete the quest.

There's a problem with the event trigger. Right now you need to click it to work, so if you click on the tile (or use the action button) right after the door in the witch basement the proper event will happen and you'll be able to complete the quest. And absorbing the energy doesn't change your stats or anything, but will allow you to make some choices in future parts of the game.

Lord154 Wrote:Hello all

A very good game. I like it very much and enjoy it. There are the bug i have found:

------------------------------------------------------------- Spoiler -----------------------------------------------------------------

1) In the last town (i don't remember it's name, the one in which you must choose the noble to follow, you can't enter the weaponsmith shop
2) If you choose Restalva to follow her quest, after you speak with her and leave the mansion you appear outside Inn
3) When you try to break Maradan, Alicia tells you to find a aphrodisiac, however none vendor sell you one - even the one in the south that tell you that he have them.

-------------------------------------------------------------- End of Spoiler ----------------------------------------------------------------

Thxs you for this great game and i wait patiently for the next version

1- Thanks for telling, it was a problem with the teleport.
2- It was proposital, your party just went to the inn to meet Maradan.
3- The vendor with red hair in the south of the city has the first stage of the aprodisiac for sale for 50 gold. There are 3 other stages for the aprodisiac, each one making the quest more easy. I can asur eyou it works because I tested it, but you'll have to explore the city on your own to find them or try your luck the hard way.

Charlesce Wrote:Unfortunately i can't open the executable on Ubuntu using Wine, i get no response doing so.
Is there any known solution to this?

Not that I know, sorry.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.4 [10/03/15]

Postby Kolren » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:18 am

Just warning that I started a donation campaing through patreon. More details can be found in the original post and in the development blog.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.5 PATREON [04/04/15]

Postby jbomb » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:02 am

Coming across an error in v0.04 After sleeping in the in, once I was up and after they mention going to the guild to look for quest the game pauses and says "TypeError Cannot read property "get" of undefined"
jbomb

Postby Kolren » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:20 pm

jbomb Wrote:Coming across an error in v0.04 After sleeping in the in, once I was up and after they mention going to the guild to look for quest the game pauses and says "TypeError Cannot read property "get" of undefined"

You mean the scene at Verdant inn after talking with Leia and Maradan for the first time? I never received reports about this problem in that scene, and I just replayed it here and it's working fine. Have you tried to play that part again? Sometimes the game can have some random crashes, specially if he was lagging before. If the problem persistis inform me.
Kolren

Postby jbomb » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:10 am

Kolren Wrote:
jbomb Wrote:Coming across an error in v0.04 After sleeping in the in, once I was up and after they mention going to the guild to look for quest the game pauses and says "TypeError Cannot read property "get" of undefined"

You mean the scene at Verdant inn after talking with Leia and Maradan for the first time? I never received reports about this problem in that scene, and I just replayed it here and it's working fine. Have you tried to play that part again? Sometimes the game can have some random crashes, specially if he was lagging before. If the problem persistis inform me.

Yes I tried it multiple time, including reinstalling the game, but nothing. The only thing I didint try was restarting the game from the beginning with a brand new file.
jbomb

Postby Kolren » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:54 pm

jbomb Wrote:Yes I tried it multiple time, including reinstalling the game, but nothing. The only thing I didint try was restarting the game from the beginning with a brand new file.

Hum, I just tried again, with both v0.5 and v0.4 and found no problem up to the point where you receive the quest to kill the hobgobling. Try again creating a brand new save file and see if it works, if it doesn't press F8 after the error message appears and sent the log to me so I can take a look at it.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.5 PUBLIC [11/04/15]

Postby Lord154 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello all

I have played the last version (v0.5 public) and i have found some bugs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1) After defeat the wereshark for birghtfish adventure guild, when you return to guild for your reward, you can continue to speak with attendant and take the same reward again and again.
2) In Magic Academy, when you complete the quest for election and the representative tell you to enter to speak with boss, you enter the room but nothing happened. And if you leave the room and speak with representative again, she tells you again the same thing. (this happened with Lesbian one, i haven't try it with the futa ones)

And a question
What do you need to do to break Leia? I understand that the game with the magic is like Rock - Paper - Scissor one, but you don't have any information about what you need to do when Leia try something. I have manage to win the game, however i am not sure that i have understand it correct. Can you give me a hint so to be sure what i should do?

Finally THNXS for this great game. This game not only have a great story and characters but it has a theme that don't find in most adult (or other) game. Most other games is about Male doms and females subs or females that try not to be enslave. I have played only a couple ones that have a female protagonist that don't have to avoid be enslave and be dominant from the begining. And this game is very good and really enjoyable :D
Lord154

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.5 PUBLIC [11/04/15]

Postby Kolren » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:45 am

Lord154 Wrote:Hello all

I have played the last version (v0.5 public) and i have found some bugs.

1) After defeat the wereshark for birghtfish adventure guild, when you return to guild for your reward, you can continue to speak with attendant and take the same reward again and again.
2) In Magic Academy, when you complete the quest for election and the representative tell you to enter to speak with boss, you enter the room but nothing happened. And if you leave the room and speak with representative again, she tells you again the same thing. (this happened with Lesbian one, i haven't try it with the futa ones)

And a question
What do you need to do to break Leia? I understand that the game with the magic is like Rock - Paper - Scissor one, but you don't have any information about what you need to do when Leia try something. I have manage to win the game, however i am not sure that i have understand it correct. Can you give me a hint so to be sure what i should do?

Finally THNXS for this great game. This game not only have a great story and characters but it has a theme that don't find in most adult (or other) game. Most other games is about Male doms and females subs or females that try not to be enslave. I have played only a couple ones that have a female protagonist that don't have to avoid be enslave and be dominant from the begining. And this game is very good and really enjoyable :D

Thanks for you feedback, I'll take a look at these bug and release a corrected version as soon as I fix it. And to ansewr your question, it's not like Rock - Paper -Sissors. Each action has a numeric effect on the strenght the magic you've put on Leia has, so you have to use your intuion and the messages saying the current strenght of the magic to decide how much you'll increse the number. If you work too much with small amounts Leia can break the magic, but if you work too much with big amounts the magic can overload and break, so you have to pay attention.

And yeah, one of the reasons I made Asus the protagonist was because I didn't really remembemered a game with a female lead that wasn't a sub, there's probably a few out there, but I can recall. And also because I haven't really seen futas protagonists or a game with focus on it. There's also a few other reasons, but they have more to do with the fact that I like to write short stories with female doms, so I kinda went with it. And I'm glas you liked the game, I'll make sure to keep the pace so you won't be disappointed.
Kolren

Re: [RPG Maker MV]Domination Quest V0.5.2 PUBLIC [17/04/15]

Postby brontanius » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:59 pm

I know this probably has an extremely simple solution that will make me feel really dumb for not thinking of it but can anybody tell me how to deal with the caravan leader at the merchant's stop?. I have talked to the blacksmith, talked the leader and found the blacksmith hammer and horse shoes in his carts but can't figure out what to do after that.

Also i noticed a bug. The transfer from 1st city to the area before second city needs to be set to activate on player touch as right now we need to press the action button to activate it.(Im not sure of city names but the 1st is right after the starter area bordo).
brontanius

Postby Kolren » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:39 pm

brontanius Wrote:I know this probably has an extremely simple solution that will make me feel really dumb for not thinking of it but can anybody tell me how to deal with the caravan leader at the merchant's stop?. I have talked to the blacksmith, talked the leader and found the blacksmith hammer and horse shoes in his carts but can't figure out what to do after that.

Also i noticed a bug. The transfer from 1st city to the area before second city needs to be set to activate on player touch as right now we need to press the action button to activate it.(Im not sure of city names but the 1st is right after the starter area bordo).

There's three things you must find before dealing with the caravan leade rin Merchant Stop. All of them are in the carts before him. If you can't find it you can use your mouse to help you locate quest related events. And thanks for informing, you must mean either Bordon or Verdant teleporters, I'll take a look and fix it for the next release.
Kolren

Postby brontanius » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:30 pm

yeah thanks for the tip. as for the teleporter, it is the verdant to area before riverbank direction. It is only the going out of verdant ones though, going back in is fine.
brontanius

Postby Kolren » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:16 pm

brontanius Wrote:yeah thanks for the tip. as for the teleporter, it is the verdant to area before riverbank direction. It is only the going out of verdant ones though, going back in is fine.

Okay, already took care of this. Thanks again for the report.
Kolren

Postby Darthjake » Thu May 05, 2016 4:35 am

I like the premise of the game so far, but I have a question.

How do I activate rest mode to talk to my companions, or is that something that is only available to Patreons?

Thank You,
Darthjake

Postby Kolren » Thu May 05, 2016 5:41 am

Darthjake Wrote:I like the premise of the game so far, but I have a question.

How do I activate rest mode to talk to my companions, or is that something that is only available to Patreons?

Thank You,

Rest Mode is activated everytime after you finish the Main Quests of a city. If you don't see your companions around after the quest in completed is becaused you skipped an event in one of the previous ones.
Kolren

Postby Darthjake » Thu May 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Got it,

I did not think to search the party members out I thought it would be a campfire type scene.

So if I choose to absorb the loose life energy from the witch, I am unable to complete the quest for the guild because you cannot talk to the prisoners, correct? I can look at the alchemical items, and even inspect one locked door, but nothing else pops up unless I return the energy to them.

Again, great game, I am really enjoying it.
Darthjake

Postby Kolren » Fri May 06, 2016 12:08 am

Darthjake Wrote:Got it,

I did not think to search the party members out I thought it would be a campfire type scene.

So if I choose to absorb the loose life energy from the witch, I am unable to complete the quest for the guild because you cannot talk to the prisoners, correct? I can look at the alchemical items, and even inspect one locked door, but nothing else pops up unless I return the energy to them.

Again, great game, I am really enjoying it.

No, you can complete the quest just fine, you just receive less reputation then you would if you had saved them.
Kolren

Postby Darthjake » Fri May 06, 2016 2:59 am

Hmmmm, it is telling me to search the basement for clues, and I've already checked the alchemical stuff and the cabinet next to the bed, and when I go back to the guild I don' t get a response from the receptionist.

I'll try again later, and I loved the seduction scene with the apprentice nun, seems like I have nowhere to go from the futa /lesbian town, is that still under development, or am I just missing an exit, I've done the quest at the magic academy and all other quests that I could find.

Thank you,
Darthjake

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects