Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Lust Doll

Postby Indivi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Here's release 9.0!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!CJNiQS7Y!pQ7oCMrcXcJn ... b0FdPHgBi0

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Change log:
-Changed so that collar shows in pose changes
-Removed money tile, added 2000 credits chest for new players in starting lab (Current players can pick this up too.)
-Added an event/changed some things in graveyard
-Opened up Manor in graveyard.
-Adjusted Mistyra and Fawn's portraits.
-Added apartment event.
-Opened up Upper New Ark.

--------------------

Poll Results:
1. Storyline to work on next?
-Slavery Desert: Slavery town, egyptian/arabian themes, ancient cursed pyramid (10)
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra/ Linda route, meat labyrinth (0) <Being worked on next!
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (4)
-Upper New Ark: Fawn route, exhibitionism/secrecy/taboo, hospital, college, gallery (5)
-Forest: Dangerous plant life, dryads and slime monsters, leads to an underwater section (6)

2. What kink would you like to see most?
-Futanari npc (2)
-Exhibitionism/Public humiliation/use (13)
-Breast milking and nipple play (10)
-Tickle torture/feet tickling (16)
-Hypnotism/Mind control (2)
-Orgasm denial (10)
-Anal/spanking/Butt stuff (2)
-BDSM/pain play (4)
-Psychotic yandere NPC (3)
-NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)

Meat parasites will be the next plot line to progress, and I'll also likely do some further work on Upper New Ark, and try to get more things to do in there.

I'm also going to remove NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) from possible voting options for the next little while, until I can figure out how to implement it. So don't fret that it's not there, your votes still count. It'll come back once I've got a plan for handling that kink.

And finally, milestone poll results!

Battle sex island (128)
F to futanari transformation alternate universe story (66)
Run your own milk/'cattle' farm (50)
M to F transformation alternate universe story (46)

Battle sex island takes it!, garnering almost twice as many votes as the runner-up. I'll start putting that together for you guys. I've actually already got a lot of the framework done on it earlier, so hopefully shouldn't be too hard to build.

Cheers!
Indivi

Postby musical74 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:18 am

How do I get to Upper New Ark? It's still blocked off...do I need to do some quest before it starts? I SHOULD have the pass from the guard in the beginning of New Ark - or is there a different pass to get to the upper area?

I do like that if you have Rinny as a companion the succubi leave you alone. I'm not sure if I should follow the Don's orders or not, that seems like a grey area. Also wonder about how to beat that tentacle thing in the forest maze...
musical74

Postby IxFa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:30 am

Indivi's Tumblr Wrote:How do I get to upper new ark level?
—-
You need to have good relationships with Fawn, then something will change in the apartment, after some time. That’ll get you started on unlocking it.

Hope this helps, musical74!
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:27 am

Found out how to get to upper New Ark, but can't do anything regarding getting Fawn back yet...

Now, to figure out how the heck to beat the tentacle creature in the forest park, and how to beat the graveyard!
musical74

Postby IxFa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:44 am

Wanna know how to be the ultimate combat master? I told Indivi about this already, but for the moment:
Explore until you get the wandering merchant. Buy all the mushroom gear.
Spam drain kiss against weak enemies and victory-fuck them to reset your lust. Everything in the ruined city should fall in 1-2 drains or electric attacks.
Drain will raise your HP to well over 100%
After a while of doing this, get into a fight with a slime and then spam Guard.
Don't attack, just select guard and mash the button. Just mash. Watch a video on YouTube while you do it.

Congratulations on +500 tolerance EXP and +120 nimble.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
IxFa

Postby Featherruler » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:49 am

No matter what I try I can't get past the robot in the forest, Is there a super battery or ?
Featherruler

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:38 am

I got past the robot by shocking him, which Rinny (the succubus you free in the forest and returns to her home) teaches you when you are level 8 magic. Worth doing the battery first though, so he spits a bunch of stuff out first. I can't get past the tentacle past the robot though...
musical74

Postby Indivi » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:19 am

musical74 Wrote:I do like that if you have Rinny as a companion the succubi leave you alone. I'm not sure if I should follow the Don's orders or not, that seems like a grey area. Also wonder about how to beat that tentacle thing in the forest maze...

Glad to hear it about Rinny. Yeah, I think I might change up the Don's part. Been getting some complaints about that.

The pitcher plant telegraphs when it's gonna try to eat you, so just guard when that happens. (When it goes "is giving off a sweet stench...", as opposed to a sweet smell.)
Indivi

Postby IxFa » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:25 am

I never had a problem with the pitcher plant, I felt the guard lesson you learn from fighting the worms in the desert did a good job preparing the player for that logic.
IxFa

Postby Indivi » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Here's release 10.2!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!iNs3HZIA!6gKq_XCcoBvU ... eY8n-gJS4o

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Change log:
-Fixed bug where blacking out at a certain point in meat parasite nest causes you to become stuck.
-Fixed bug where defeating slavers won't show your exp gain
-Adjusted Meat Core and Abomination portraits
-Added doing crunches (tolerance trainer) to gym. Reduced energy cost and increased gains.
-Fixed being able to spam guard on meat crawlers

-Fixed bug where inputting a password changes your last name.
-Fixed bug where you aren't charged for taking college courses.
-Fixed bug with choice selection not resetting after being pushed in the meat parasite nest.

-Fixed getting locked out of scenes with massage girl if cancel out of choosing what massage to get
-Implemented description and preview of clothes/items when buying
-Fixed bug where accessing the secret passage without doing the manor's events will lead to the forest park.
-Adjusted Cassie's, Linda's and Lin Lin's portraits.
-Added Metal Bat (sporting goods store), Crowbar (hardware store), Whip (fetish costumes store), cow cosplay garments (fetish costumes store)
-Battle sex island: set up opponent info display, attacks framework, changing positions, removing garments
-Fixed bug with weapon effect activation
-Fixed bug where Drain Kiss puts you above max health.
-Fixed bug with forest park pixies treating your character as having a cock when not
-Added boobs-centric event to college (see the profs)
-Added alternate means to escape graveyard without surrendering
-Added some easter eggs for getting through Fawn's tolerance checks
-Turned starting 2000 cred chest into one requiring a password (found during normal gameplay)
-Fixed bug where getting a massage makes your ears disappear
-Fixed blank pg with succubus teacher scene while parasited
-Made it so being slimed graphic stays in alternate poses
-UNA guards react to player holding weapons now
-Opened Meat Parasite Nest (below Deserted Base Depths)
-Prevented blacking out in Upper New Ark, which can cause you to respawn outside it without triggering certain switches

--------------------
Here's the results for the last polls:

-Battle Sex Island: Special arenas with binding traps, duke it out with three girls! (7)
-Slavery Desert: Cassie route, slavery town, egyptian/arabian themes, ancient cursed pyramid (0) <Being worked on next!
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra/ Linda route, route finale; gain meat parasite powers (2)
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (7)
-Upper New Ark: Fawn route, exhibitionism/secrecy/taboo, hospital, college, gallery (8)
-Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls, leads to an underwater section (13)

-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (19)
-Breast milking and nipple play (12)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (25)
-Orgasm denial (12)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (5)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (6)
-BDSM/pain play (6)
-Futanari npc (2)
-Psychotic yandere NPC (4)
(-NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)) *Voting on this stalled until I have a plan for how to handle it.

Next update, will be opening up the Slavery Desert. I'm also going to go back and see about providing a alternate outcome where you don't hand Cassie over to the Don. Will likely make the stocks accessible for private dungeon, as well as add more available NPC's.

Cheers!
Indivi

Postby Indivi » Mon May 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Here's release 11.1!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!3YMXBCCI!YTorCN3ba1L0 ... DY25OEx4YE

Change log:
-Fixed bug where names aren't given correctly in private dungeon.
-Fixed Cassie's dialogue when finishing in private dungeon while using the bed.
-New game plus removes ALL parasite sedaters now instead of just up to 99.
-Fixed name keyword during machine chair scene.
-Fixed new game + resets; giving plush doll, pyramid tomb, college prof sidequest, pixie's lair entrance
-Made Cassie nude in post-route xxx scene
-Fixed showing finishing options for correct body parts in machine chair.
-Fixed bug where you could pass out immediately when re-spawning in the desert town.
-Gave a more specific hint on how to get the nurse event.
-Fixed bug where spawning in desert town can hang the game if you haven't seen a certain event there
-Fixed bug where ending player subbe ankle stocks with Linda had Rinny appear instead
-Fixed bug where you can go to harpy nest with no energy/health and then pass out
-(Wrote island player base actions)
-Implemented a second more efficient method of doing case scenarios in text.
-Revised/Added to player subbe ankle stocks scenes for Sammy, Rinny and Cassie.

-If you beat the don, then no need to buy a certain npc's freedom later.
-Reduced cost and increased gains for studying and magic practice.
-Fixed bug where battle continues after a teammate defeats the enemy.
-Opened desert (Cassie's route resolution.)
-Changed item menu to not show clothes (removes clutter).
-Fixed bug with Magician Top sizes
-Guaranteed reward from supply cache in wilderness.
-Added link to wiki in sanctum
-Can ask Linda to accompany you to deserted lab.
-Adjusted the colors of several clothing articles.
-Fixed bug with preview of color variations causing what you're wearing to disappear.
-Fixed bug with UNA guards following you out of UNA
-Prevented taking college courses when too tired
-Fixed bug where pressing cancel on wilderness merchant led to buying.
-Fixed waist ropes going over breasts during Fawn escape play.
-Fixed getting trapped if meet with Pixie without getting captured, and then get captured afterwards.
-Adjusted Cassie's portrait.
-Made struggling text against crawler/swarm binds more appropriate
-Added ankle stocks to private dungeon
-Can invite Linda and Cassie to your private dungeon
-Added a college/hospital event in upper new ark.
-Made a larger breast size available
-Progressed Manor a bit.
-Fixed bug with Cassie's portrait during initial meeting.
-Fixed bug where fighting don resulted in a 1 hit ko
-Introduced a new game+ reset option in the inner sanctum
-Fixed bug where fighting slimes while exploring wilderness kicks you out of the explore loop
-Fixed bug where when captured by slavers and too hungry, it'll skip over text where you're forced to eat.
-Added a mood tutorial to starting lab. Added lockpicks (auto-appears in inventory if you're past the opening.)

--------------------
Here's the results for the last polls:

-Upper New Ark: Fawn route, exhibitionism/secrecy/taboo, hospital, college, gallery (14)
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (14)
-Battle Sex Island: Special arenas with binding traps, duke it out with three girls! (10)
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra route: gain meat parasite powers (10)

(-Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls, leads to an underwater section (15))
(-Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring, egyptian/arabian themes (6))

-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (31)
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (27)
-Orgasm denial (18)
-Breast milking and nipple play (14)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (10)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (7)
-BDSM/pain play (6)

(-Psychotic yandere NPC (6))
(-Futanari npc (2))
(-NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (13))

Note: If you've already done Meat Parasite Nest, head back in there to get something to help you through the desert!

As mentioned before, I'm now gunning towards putting the game into a "finished" state, which means I'll be resolving a route with each update, and not introducing new plot lines until the main story is done. For that reason, although Forest expansion won the vote for next update, I'm going to be putting it (as well as certain other new route introducing options) aside for the time being.

The runner-up is a tie between Fawn's and Rinny's routes (haha go figure.) I'm thinking I'll handle Fawn's first, as hers is the most straightforward place for exhibitionism/public humiliation content (and plus, the Fawn fans have been pretty vocal about wanting her route done.)

Also, to make up for less voting options, and the eventual phasing out of the story poll, I'll introduce a new poll for introducing private dungeon equipment (one per update.) Options are as follows:

---

1. Pillory Stocks
A wooden frame that traps its occupant's wrists and neck between two planks of wood, making them stand bent over and exposing their rear for punishment. Can also itch their nose, if you're into that sort of cruel and unusual treatment.

2. Milker Machine
A contraption made to extract milk from an occupant's breasts, or sperm from their cock. Ankles are strapped to the back legs, and the occupant is bent over the padded cushion, before the big strap is secured over their waist, anchoring them in place.

The milkers are then secured to appropriate appendages using vacuum suction, after which the occupant can begin to be milked by the machine. The extract is collected inside provided containers, which may be retrieved later, or fed back to its hapless occupant.

3. Bondage Horse
A raised wooden triangular prism, with straps intended to keep someone on top of it, putting intense pressure on their legs, and when those tire, their crotch. Can be made to rock to varying degrees of intensity, or vibrate underneath its rider.

4. Gyno Chair
A chair originally intended for medical use, modified for 'other purposes'. Includes ankle straps to keep its occupant's legs spread for easy access, with additional straps to hold their arms back above their heads. Features lots of... toys.

5. Shock Conveyor Belt
A machine that forces its occupant to walk continuously on top of it. The occupant has terminal ends clamped to their nipples and genitalia, and must keep walking at a steady pace. Walking too slowly or too quickly will cause them to be given a shock. The speed can be controlled. Includes a crotch rope that can be made to run with the conveyor belt.
Indivi

Postby Dongman » Wed May 17, 2017 8:09 am

So, does the meat parasite negatively affect you in any way other than making you unable to equip other things on the affected part? If so, how do you remove it?
Dongman

Postby musical74 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:41 pm

I don't know if it's changed, but you used to be able to get rid of it in the lab in New Ark. They would see the parasite and get rid of it for you. That was from update 9.0 though, might have changed how to get rid of it
musical74

Postby Bremen Mask » Wed May 17, 2017 6:12 pm

You can still get the parasite removed at the science lab tower in New Ark. A new quest-line opens up after you get a parasite removed.
Bremen Mask

Postby Indivi » Thu May 18, 2017 1:13 am

Dongman Wrote:So, does the meat parasite negatively affect you in any way other than making you unable to equip other things on the affected part? If so, how do you remove it?

Well, it raises your lust if you walk around with them on you, and a lot of npc's (though not all) won't xxx with you if you have them on you.
Indivi

Postby Dongman » Thu May 18, 2017 5:20 am

does the parasite spread eventualu if you don't remove it?
Last edited by Dongman on Thu May 18, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dongman

Postby Dongman » Thu May 18, 2017 5:39 am

Bremen Mask Wrote:You can still get the parasite removed at the science lab tower in New Ark. A new quest-line opens up after you get a parasite removed.

how do you assess this quest-line after removing the parasite?
Dongman

Postby Bremen Mask » Thu May 18, 2017 6:37 am

Once you get the parasite removed, leave the city for a bit. When you come back you'll get a cut-scene. Not sure how long you have to leave the city for, but just spend like 5 minutes grinding or something and you should be all set.
Bremen Mask

Postby Indivi » Thu May 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Dongman Wrote:does the parasite spread eventualu if you don't remove it?

No, but... I rather like that idea so I might try to implement something like it.

Bremen Mask Wrote:Once you get the parasite removed, leave the city for a bit. When you come back you'll get a cut-scene. Not sure how long you have to leave the city for, but just spend like 5 minutes grinding or something and you should be all set.

Alternately, sleeping will also pass time too.
Indivi

Postby Dongman » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:54 am

Indivi Wrote:No, but... I rather like that idea so I might try to implement something like it.

What about the player eventually through some kind of quest, gaining the ability to control the parasite attached to them, making them able to chance the meat parasite into an outfit of some sorts, being able to switch between them, being able to fully retract the parasite to wear normal clothes, and having control of the parasite for combat abilitys (and maybe some h scenes too) with a permanent appearance change, making their skin look more pale, and being able to see small red lines through their skin, suggesting that the parasite is throughout the entire inside of their body now?
Dongman

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects