Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Lust Doll

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:06 pm

You might want to consider editing new versions into the OP (opening post), makes it a lot easier for people to keep track of (provided there's been some kind of indication that an update has been posted, either as a new post or in the title itself). New update posts later in the thread tend to get missed, particularly if there's a lot of feedback going or if it's been some time since an update was posted.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Indivi » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Here's release 12.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!bAVhUACA!AMLLCB2UnTxm ... UUfVRQD8ZU

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Change log:
-Fixed bug where you couldn't start a new character due to changes made to hair system
-Fixed bug where Fawn doesn't actually leave when she says she would.
-Fixed removing shibari rope on new game+
-Fixed max sized breasts clipping through Magician Top
-Fixed being able to invite npcs to private dungeon if haven't renovated yet.
-New Game+ Resets: Pyramid doors and traps, cursed area
-Fixed bug where injecting Mistyra with parasite sedater removes it from inventory
-Fixed bug where checking a certain tomb in graveyard could mess with your clothes
-Changed butler to randomly give you shoes or gloves after getting the rest of male uniform
-Fixed being able to enter UNA with gimp suit on.
-Fixed bug where private dungeon actions wouldn't work properly
-Adjusted settings for ankle stocks availability

-Fixed bug where bg doesn't reset when going from the manor basement back to ground level
-Fixed clipping issues for some poses with largest sized breasts currently available
-New game+ reset fixes: mansion, virginity, Sammy's scenes, Arlene's interrogation scene, meeting Pixie
-Fixed bug where clothes didn't show breasts for spaghetti strap tops, maid dress, cow top
-Added a hint to try removing parasites at the science lab tower
-Fixed being defeated by UNA guards causing you to respawn instead of being captured
-Added an alternate means of removing cursed in appropriate pyramid room
-Revised Cassie's portraits
-Added post-route event for Cassie
-Fixed issue with plush doll being re-added to inventory after returning it
-Fixed bug where rare bug venom wouldn't be removed from inventory after delivering it
-Added detached limbs kink to inner sanctum
-Added option to use machine chair without Linda around.
-Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to encounter nagas in pyramid.
-Tripping on rocks while exploring wilderness offers minor toughness exp
-Added clothing: cupless bras to underground mall
-Added cosmetics stylist to upper new ark. Added pale skin option, and several eye colors
-Added hair stylist to upper new ark. Added several new hairstyles and colors. Added option to individually color bangs, sideburns and back.
-Fixed bug where going to sanctum sets your current location as your spawn point.
-Finished Fawn's route. Added Fawn to private dungeon.
-Added Bondage Horse private dungeon equipment to Succubus Tower for Cassie, Sammy and Linda.
-Fixed showing exp changes if captured by harpies
-Fixed bug where auto-eating food while imprisoned by slavers would skip having anything else happen.
-Added clothing: gimp suit and accessories to Succubus Tower
-Edited don's scenes so that he doesn't pay you if you defeat him to guarantee a certain someone's ownership (which makes more sense story-wise.)
-Turn parasite sedater into a constant use item
-Added Fawn post-route bdsm club scene.

--------------------
Here are the poll results:

Storyline to work on next?
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (29)
-Battle Sex Island: Special arenas with binding traps, duke it out with three girls! (19)
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra route: gain meat parasite powers (19)

Next to be finished is Transylvania! So at this point with only two options remaining, I think I'll close the storyline poll now and do the rest of the open storylines in the following order:

Transylvania, then meat parasites, then battle sex island, then the finale.

In place of the closed storyline poll, I've put together a 'future ideas' poll. It's basically stuff that can come in after the game is completed. To clarify, I'm still planning on taking a break from Lust Doll after the finale, to focus on a new project. So it might be a while for these ideas to be implemented. But I figure I might as well start taking votes on it now in preparation.

Here are the options:

Ideas to bring in in the future?
-Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (15)
-Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (6)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws
-Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently...
-Psychotic yandere NPC (6)
-Futanari npc (2)
-An NPC to train/corrupt (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)
-Trap NPC
-Succubus Transformation

For the new private dungeon equipment poll, here are the results:

What dungeon equipment to bring in?
-Bondage Horse (9)
-Pillory Stocks (6)
-Milker Machine (5)
-Gyno Chair (5)
-Shock Conveyor Belt (6)

As it turns out, I'd forgotten that I'm suppose to do these one version ahead (to give backers time to vote before I build it.) It worked out that bondage horse got ahead in the votes early, so I didn't have to worry about a tie situation. For next month, I'm going to do the pillory stocks, since it's runner-up, and the graphics for it are done already.

Finally, current state of kink popularity:

What kink would you like to see most?
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (37)
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (34)
-Orgasm denial (21)
-Breast milking and nipple play (18)
-BDSM/pain play (13)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (12)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (10)

~

As well, figured I'd test the waters out with a discord channel for the game, so come hang out! Rules: 1. Be cool. 2. ???
https://discord.gg/nKQGYKk

(On that note, any community discords you guys would recommend?)

~

Dongman Wrote:
Indivi Wrote:No, but... I rather like that idea so I might try to implement something like it.

What about the player eventually through some kind of quest, gaining the ability to control the parasite attached to them, making them able to chance the meat parasite into an outfit of some sorts, being able to switch between them, being able to fully retract the parasite to wear normal clothes, and having control of the parasite for combat abilitys (and maybe some h scenes too) with a permanent appearance change, making their skin look more pale, and being able to see small red lines through their skin, suggesting that the parasite is throughout the entire inside of their body now?

Well, that's more or less the idea for what you can get on completing the meat parasite route. Thanks, I'll consider your ideas when I'm making it.

WonderGamer Wrote:You might want to consider editing new versions into the OP (opening post), makes it a lot easier for people to keep track of (provided there's been some kind of indication that an update has been posted, either as a new post or in the title itself). New update posts later in the thread tend to get missed, particularly if there's a lot of feedback going or if it's been some time since an update was posted.

Ah, perhaps. I dunno, I did do that at first, but it got really tiresome to keep up. For the most part, I think it'll be okay here. There generally isn't that many responses between releases, and I'm fairly consistent now with updates on the 15th of each month.
Indivi

Postby WonderGamer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Indivi Wrote:
WonderGamer Wrote:You might want to consider editing new versions into the OP (opening post), makes it a lot easier for people to keep track of (provided there's been some kind of indication that an update has been posted, either as a new post or in the title itself). New update posts later in the thread tend to get missed, particularly if there's a lot of feedback going or if it's been some time since an update was posted.

Ah, perhaps. I dunno, I did do that at first, but it got really tiresome to keep up. For the most part, I think it'll be okay here. There generally isn't that many responses between releases, and I'm fairly consistent now with updates on the 15th of each month.

There is another way you could do it if it's too much trouble to make full edits to the OP of the thread: Get the direct link for the update post in the thread & keep that one link updated in the OP so people can go directly to the post with the latest version. You can get a direct link to that post by right-clicking on the title post of the post & copy link (the exact text will vary between browsers, but it's the same steps); the link for your latest build (post above) would be https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5795&p=639299#p639208. All this does is gives direction to those interested in your game rather than them having to search for what you're already doing & only requires a simple edit rather than full-detail overhauls like some other developers do on here. :idea:
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Indivi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:51 pm

Here's release 13.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!3Rs30TYA!uzlq43IWg-Qq ... 8AXF5zzFmk

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Also, come join the discord!

Change log:
-Lowered Edith's attack power
-Fixed bug where random encounters can still occur in the manor after it becomes safe.
-Fixed bug where Fawn would only do rope play.
-Fixed bug where skipping last section of Manor wouldn't cause certain things to clear.
-Fixed clipping issue with arms-up pose while binded
-Fixed bug where you couldn't search for your limbs on a repeat playthrough of the Manor.
-Fixed some bugs when playing with guy in the gallery event.
-Fixed bug where Fawn's pillory stocks treats player as having a clit when they don't.
-Changed undershirt descript. to be different from t-shirt
-Fixed issue with getting captured by grave/shadow hands after completing manor.
-Added missing Cassie pillory stocks guest scene by Neosuduno
-Fixed bug where doing it quickly with Cassie didn't bring lust down
-Added player domme part for pillory stocks
-Fixed bug with apartment location indicator
-Removed cock-specific actions when domming for pillory stocks without a cock
-Fixed bug with saying where you cum when cumming inside npc while domming for pillory stocks
-Made it easier to grind mystic stat at succubus tower
-Pixie will teach you a Fast Travel spell.

-Fixed green hair option not being green in UNA, plus 2 yellow eyes options
-Fixed exploration looping when meeting rare merchant
-Fixed bug where starting a new game+ keeps your old respawn point
-Fixed bug where starting a new game+ prevents you from entering sanctum until later
-Added Bondage Horse private dungeon equipment for Fawn and Rinny.
-New Game+ Resets: Machine chair, harpy nest
-Fixed bug where collapsing while with Linda in abandoned lab brings you out with her.
-Fixed priority issue when armless
-Fixed bg bugs in UNA
-Added a fancy clothes shop to UNA
-Fixed bug where fairies treat the player as having balls when they don't.
-Added clothes: Dark Black Bra and Panties to New Ark underground mall
-Added 2 post-route scene for Cassie in the safehouse.
-Changed so that you can't 'suicide' by harmful item use.
-Fixed bug where being in UNA can prevent going to Sanctum
-Adjusted so that you don't back out to main battle menu anymore after casting magic
-Changed electric shock's damage algorithm to be the same as what's used for attacking/teasing.
-Added a randomizer option when making a new character.
-Added a warning before Scythera fight.
-Fixed blue vibe panty colors
-Fixed bug where doing jobs for don resets you to wrong clothing.
-Added a Gallery party event
-Fixed bug where respawning in Succubus Tower keeps old area name
-Implemented better clothes checking method
-Places in New Ark City will now display their building names under locations.
-Made small edits to Fawn's post-route scene
-Fixed bug where loading a game would cause equip parameters to not be displayed.
-Added new weapon: Dildo Gun to somewhere.
-Fixed bug where going to Harpy nest doesn't strip you properly.
-Finished Manor/Rinny's route. Moved desert map I to its proper place.
-Added Pillory Stocks private dungeon equipment. Added 3 guest scenes for it by Neosuduno and 1 by AbyssalReClass, who also helped with the player domme actions.

--------------------

And with that, Rinny's route is done! (For now, at least.) Special thanks to Neosuduno and AbyssalReClass for helping out with the player subbe scenes for pillory stocks. Also, thanks to Mercantile on the discord, for working a ton on the wiki. Should be somewhat more up to date now.

On private dungeon equipment, I think I've proven to myself that it's way unviable for me to bring in one full set of equipment each update (and it'll only get worse if/when I bring in more npc's). The current method of player domming is a little too much work for me to set up unfortunately, so in the future, I'll likely revert back to written scenes with them. In any case, it's proven to be way too much work for me to do each update, so I'm either gonna have to dial it back or just rely on guest writers to help me fill in the gaps for now. For that reason, I'm switching the dungeon equipment vote back to clothes for the time being.

Here are the clothing options: http://imgur.com/a/IsAp3

Current poll results:
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (44)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (40)
-Orgasm denial (24)
-Breast milking and nipple play (22)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (18)
-BDSM/pain play (17)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (10)

What dungeon equipment to bring in?
-Shock Conveyor Belt (16)
-Gyno Chair (15)
-Milker Machine (13)

-??? Route - Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (21)
-Cassie Route Part 2 - Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (11)
-Psychotic yandere NPC Route (8)
-Futanari npc (7)
-Fawn Route Part 2 - Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently... (3)
-Rinny Route Part 2: Succubus Transformation (3)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws (3)
-Trap NPC (3)
-Pixie Route Part 1: ???

Note, I've filled in some info about which future routes pertain to which character. Also added a Pixie route...

WonderGamer Wrote:There is another way you could do it if it's too much trouble to make full edits to the OP of the thread: Get the direct link for the update post in the thread & keep that one link updated in the OP so people can go directly to the post with the latest version. You can get a direct link to that post by right-clicking on the title post of the post & copy link (the exact text will vary between browsers, but it's the same steps); the link for your latest build (post above) would be https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5795&p=639299#p639208. All this does is gives direction to those interested in your game rather than them having to search for what you're already doing & only requires a simple edit rather than full-detail overhauls like some other developers do on here. :idea:

Perhaps... It's just really time-consuming for me, since this isn't the only place I'm putting the game up (not to mention the latest link is always at the top of my tumblr, so it's not really that hard of a search.) I appreciate the idea, but it's not something I'm prepared to keep up with every time I update the game. Sorry :(.
Indivi

Postby Dongman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:24 am

how do you get into the graveyard?
Dongman

Postby Indivi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Dongman Wrote:how do you get into the graveyard?

Take Rinny with you to the gate.
Indivi

Postby Sivi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Uhm, I might have overread it but does someone know how to trigger NG+?
I've been reading about tweaks to that for several updates now, but I don't have a clue how to get it.
Have I missed a totally obvious (preliminary) ending to the story?

Also, it might not be the perfect place for it, but:
Indivi Wrote:On private dungeon equipment, I think I've proven to myself that it's way unviable for me to bring in one full set of equipment each update (and it'll only get worse if/when I bring in more npc's). The current method of player domming is a little too much work for me to set up unfortunately, so in the future, I'll likely revert back to written scenes with them. In any case, it's proven to be way too much work for me to do each update, so I'm either gonna have to dial it back or just rely on guest writers to help me fill in the gaps for now. For that reason, I'm switching the dungeon equipment vote back to clothes for the time being.

It would be a bit of a shame to see you switch the equipment to written scenes.
It might be just me, but I like "having something to do" during this scenes. It's the main reason I like using the stuff.
So quality over quantity feels like a better aproach... to me at least :)
Sivi

Postby Indivi » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Sivi Wrote:Uhm, I might have overread it but does someone know how to trigger NG+?
I've been reading about tweaks to that for several updates now, but I don't have a clue how to get it.
Have I missed a totally obvious (preliminary) ending to the story?

Also, it might not be the perfect place for it, but:
Indivi Wrote:On private dungeon equipment, I think I've proven to myself that it's way unviable for me to bring in one full set of equipment each update (and it'll only get worse if/when I bring in more npc's). The current method of player domming is a little too much work for me to set up unfortunately, so in the future, I'll likely revert back to written scenes with them. In any case, it's proven to be way too much work for me to do each update, so I'm either gonna have to dial it back or just rely on guest writers to help me fill in the gaps for now. For that reason, I'm switching the dungeon equipment vote back to clothes for the time being.

It would be a bit of a shame to see you switch the equipment to written scenes.
It might be just me, but I like "having something to do" during this scenes. It's the main reason I like using the stuff.
So quality over quantity feels like a better aproach... to me at least :)

For NG+, go to the Sanctum, and it's at the bottom.

Right, thanks for saying so about private dungeon equip. Yeah, I suppose that's one of the things that makes them unique compared to the other things in the game. It's just that it's sooooo much work to do all of them in one update. Maybe I could just do them one at a time.
Indivi

Postby Sivi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:19 pm

Indivi Wrote:For NG+, go to the Sanctum, and it's at the bottom.

Right, thanks for saying so about private dungeon equip. Yeah, I suppose that's one of the things that makes them unique compared to the other things in the game. It's just that it's sooooo much work to do all of them in one update. Maybe I could just do them one at a time.

Oh. Come to think of it that's the only thing I didn't check...
Thanks! :)
Perhaps it might be worth adding that to the buttons description.

And yeah, doing them partially per update or one every other update is what I meant. No need to rush the side activities overly much, however sweet they are. Especially when it comes with a large amount of work.

Alright, off I go to stomp the don this time round~ :mrgreen:
Sivi

Postby Derpalot » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:14 am

This is a pretty neat game. I really like the customizability of the charachter and the way it feels like there's an entire world to explore. So far I've reached the upper level city, so I have obviously not discovered everything in the game yet. The little droids in that upper city have a funny definition of showing too much skin, though. Most fetish outfits, including the shibari one don't seem to flag as being too revealing to them. Which it kind of funny, actually. Though, I wonder. In the laboratory you start in, there's a password protected computer. Is that something for repeat runs, where you discover the password later on in the game and then remember for a fresh run? Or is there something obvious that I've missed? The latter is absolutely possible as I've probably also missed whatever happens after you befriend the catgirl in the first town and gain access to her shelter.
Derpalot

Postby Indivi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:46 am

Sivi Wrote:Oh. Come to think of it that's the only thing I didn't check...
Thanks! :)
Perhaps it might be worth adding that to the buttons description.

And yeah, doing them partially per update or one every other update is what I meant. No need to rush the side activities overly much, however sweet they are. Especially when it comes with a large amount of work.

Alright, off I go to stomp the don this time round~ :mrgreen:

Gotcha. Hmm, perhaps... I'll add something there about it.

Yeah, it's definitely burning me out to do so many scenes per equipment, so I'll just dial it back, take it slower.

Sweet, good luck :D

Derpalot Wrote:This is a pretty neat game. I really like the customizability of the charachter and the way it feels like there's an entire world to explore. So far I've reached the upper level city, so I have obviously not discovered everything in the game yet. The little droids in that upper city have a funny definition of showing too much skin, though. Most fetish outfits, including the shibari one don't seem to flag as being too revealing to them. Which it kind of funny, actually. Though, I wonder. In the laboratory you start in, there's a password protected computer. Is that something for repeat runs, where you discover the password later on in the game and then remember for a fresh run? Or is there something obvious that I've missed? The latter is absolutely possible as I've probably also missed whatever happens after you befriend the catgirl in the first town and gain access to her shelter.

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it :). Weird though, the shibari should definitely trigger them (and does on my game.) Maybe an error with a setting?

Password, yes it's something you'll find in the game that you can use in a fresh run later if you'd like. For the most part, I don't think there's anything you can really 'miss', though there's some places that have multiple solutions to problems.
Indivi

Postby Derpalot » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:21 pm

Indivi Wrote:Awesome, glad you're enjoying it :). Weird though, the shibari should definitely trigger them (and does on my game.) Maybe an error with a setting?

Password, yes it's something you'll find in the game that you can use in a fresh run later if you'd like. For the most part, I don't think there's anything you can really 'miss', though there's some places that have multiple solutions to problems.

I reloaded my game today and now I do get into trouble for wearing the shibari in Upper New Ark. If it was an error, it's fixed now.
Derpalot

Postby Indivi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:56 am

Here’s release 14.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game’s contents, nor anyone involved in the game’s production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!CM0RmJoQ!G-3zfreWsh3M ... lzx2agyQIY

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like “Save01.rvdata2” over to the updated game folder.

Changelog:
-Removed extraneous set of fast travel points in Transylvania.
-Fixed bug where freeing Linda might make her think you’ve been parasite transformed.
-Fixed name keyword not working in Fawn pillory stocks revenge guest scene
-Fixed bug where you’d only get slavers while exploring
-Fixed bug where when meeting Edith blinded, text doesn’t display worn facial item.
-Changed window scaling options to multipliers instead of resolution sizes.
-Fixed bug where resolution settings didn’t stay on closing and opening the game.
-Fixed domming Mistyra in bed not raising lust if fought prior
-Fixed bug where fighting Mistyra in PD causes you not to re-equip weapons afterwards
-Removed ‘armed’ status when parasite transformed
-Fixed watching Sammy revenge pillory stocks scenes causing events to not reset properly
-Fixed bug where sleeping removes blind effect
-Fixed bug where harpy revenge scene didn’t play properly.
-Fixed milk gun tubes staying on screen when nude.
-Fixed Sammy revenge pillory stocks scenes not showing the right revenge.
-Fixed bug where when saving Linda in Meat Parasite Nest, if wait till last minute to save her, won’t actually work.
-Removed meat parasite TF on new game+

-Pixie will teach you 2 more spells now
-Fix bug where manor inhabitants still attack you after it’s cleared.
-Added new feature: saving and naming outfit sets when equipping.
-Fixed bug with cassie player subbe pillory scene where she treats the player as not having a cock when they do.
-Added new feature: clothes storage in apartment (tested to not wipe stored clothes on closing the game)
-Added a hint to get past graveyard gates.
-Added secondary events to harpy nest
-Added fast travel point from apartment to safehouse, from graveyard to Transylvania town entrance.
-Fixed an error with male pronouns
-Fixed bug where Sammy’s portrait shows for Fawn when releasing from pillory stocks.
-Fixed bug where exploring doesn’t display exp gains properly
-Fixed bug that allowed you to respawn outside of Transylvania with Rinny.
-Revised new ark city introductory spiel to give some slight direction to new players.
-Fixed bug where black market stops selling passes once you’ve reached UNA.
-Added an allure training point to Succubus Tower
-Added Milk Gun and Milk Tank to the game somewhere.
-Fixed bug where doing random play with Fawn can cause 2 different plays to occur back to back.
-Added Shadow Dress outfit to Transylvania store
-Made a certain easter egg significantly easier to trigger
-Added guest scenes by Neosuduno: Sammy’s revenge if messed with her behind counter before submitting to her in pillory stocks, and revenge on Fawn in pillory stocks after she dominates you in them.
-Added tickle/foot kink guest scene by TicklishNiche: succubus event in Transylvania.
-Added pregnancy/oviposition shrine in Sanctum
-Changed soft vore shrine to just vore
-Finished meat parasites/Mistyra’s route.
-Setup mechanics for parasite transformation.
-Added ear mods to cosmetics shop in UNA
-Fixed being able to wear clothing that covers both upper and lower, when infected.
-Added small easter egg for meeting Edith while blinded
-Added blindness to gimp hoods. Lessened blinding effect.
-Added Mistyra to private dungeon.
-Added a Easter egg for getting into succubus tower with a certain condition afflicted.

—————–

Plan for next update is battle sex island, followed with main story route and conclusion. So just two updates left before Lust Doll is completed!

Poll Results:
Clothes to bring in:
-Slut Shirts (10)
-Flower Arrangements (9)
-Kiss marked Jeans (2)
-Ripped Jeans (3)
-Stylish Punk Shirts (6)
-Random Engrish T-shirts (0)

Gonna bring in various slut shirts/clothing articles next update. No love for engrish apparently :P.

-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (49)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (44)
-Breast milking and nipple play (32)
-Orgasm denial (27)
-BDSM/pain play (26)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (20)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (12)

I try to bring in better Public humiliation/Exhibitionism scenes next update. I know I haven’t been too on top of that (since as I mentioned before, not as straightforward to handle as a lot of these other kinks.)

-??? Route - Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (27)
-Cassie Route Part 2 - Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (18)
-Rinny Route Part 2: Succubus Transformation (10)
-Psychotic yandere NPC Route (9)
-Fawn Route Part 2 - Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently… (9)
-Futanari npc (7)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws (5)
-Trap NPC (5)
-Pixie Route Part 1: ??? (5)

As a reminder, this poll is for ideas to bring in after the break. Still planning on starting a new project after finishing Lust Doll’s main route.

Derpalot Wrote:
Indivi Wrote:Awesome, glad you're enjoying it :). Weird though, the shibari should definitely trigger them (and does on my game.) Maybe an error with a setting?

I reloaded my game today and now I do get into trouble for wearing the shibari in Upper New Ark. If it was an error, it's fixed now.

Sweet. It was probably just a variable not getting set properly.
Indivi

Postby Derpalot » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:41 pm

I really like the new update. Also I actually looked through your tumblr and found some of the things I haven't discovered in game yet. For instance the Arlene scenes. Those were a lot of fun and got me curious if you have anything more planned with her if you repeatingly get in trouble, or possibly admit to crimes you did not commit? You also mentioned that you finished the meat parasites route. I have done the new stuff with Mistyra, which is a really cool twist. But is the stuff with Linda a different route? If not, the next step for that route is findable, but it currently gives a notice that it's still in development. Which is why I figure it's actually in development, but since Linda's with the meat parasites too I just wanted to bring up to make sure it's not an accidental oversight or something.
Derpalot

Postby Indivi » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Derpalot Wrote:I really like the new update. Also I actually looked through your tumblr and found some of the things I haven't discovered in game yet. For instance the Arlene scenes. Those were a lot of fun and got me curious if you have anything more planned with her if you repeatingly get in trouble, or possibly admit to crimes you did not commit? You also mentioned that you finished the meat parasites route. I have done the new stuff with Mistyra, which is a really cool twist. But is the stuff with Linda a different route? If not, the next step for that route is findable, but it currently gives a notice that it's still in development. Which is why I figure it's actually in development, but since Linda's with the meat parasites too I just wanted to bring up to make sure it's not an accidental oversight or something.

Thanks. No further plans for Arlene at the moment, though she seems to have gotten more popular recently? Linda and Mistyra's route is the same right now. The part that's still in development is actually related to the main character's route.
Indivi

Postby Derpalot » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Indivi Wrote:Thanks. No further plans for Arlene at the moment, though she seems to have gotten more popular recently? Linda and Mistyra's route is the same right now. The part that's still in development is actually related to the main character's route.

Okay. I figured that it was probably for something else, but I thought it was better to bring it up than the alternative. Arlene does seem pretty fun. I could easily see how she'd want to investigate where you're 'kidnapping' people to in the safehouse and punish you accordingly there. Until the next update I'll probably be searching for that hidden weapon you mentioned.
Derpalot

Postby Languidfox » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 am

I'm really impressed by the ambition and scope of this game. It must've been decided fairly early looking at how extensive a lot of the systems are. Is there an overall plan for what the game looks like when it's finished or are you going to keep adding things until you get tired?
Languidfox
Newly Registered

Postby Indivi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Here's release 15.1!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!KE1gDKSB!LhcFe6fIH73d ... oSoRt8Z3p0

Change log:
-Fixed certain gym equipment prompts
-NG+: Fixed ailment being inflicted without seeing rare bug
-Made blue choker more blue
-Island: Made NPC's take longer to finish battles without the player around.
-Fixed bug where you can activate oviposition bad end without a pussy
-Added a fast travel warp connecting Island to New Ark City
-Fixed bug where `term` would be displayed when npcs remove clothes
-Fixed bug where Fawn's greeting doesn't show properly

-Fixed Sentimental mood showing -25% Fgt as white.
-Fixed bug where encountering UNA guards disables Sanctum
-Fixed bug where Meat Crawler skill doesn't reset after fights
-Fixed bug where having 4 orbs before talking to Linda at the pit removes her from existance.
-Fixed bug where you can keep attending succubus tower class despite having maxed lust
-Fixed bug where skipping Sammy's bath scene leaves you nude
-Fixed bug where shibari rope isn't fully removed during nude scenes
-Changed lust reset to occur after choosing whether to dom or sub in private dungeon
-Fixed bug where taking a bath while blinded wouldn't restore blindness afterwards.
-Fixed bug where taking a bath while wearing gimp hood makes your chara appear bald.
-Added fast travel point between new ark city and upper new ark
-Fixed so that encounters no longer occur when walking onto event tiles
-Shortened Metal Bat description
-Fixed bug where respawning on Transylvania doesn't set location
-Fixed being able to get into Transylvania with something you're not suppose to yet
-Fixed pyramid trial rewarding exp to wrong stat
-Fixed curse not resetting on NG+
-Fixed being able to leave parasite nest on NG+ after being trapped
-Fixed a bunch of things that shouldn't appear when blinded
-Removed milk leaking out when wearing milk tank
-Fixed several bugs with skipping limbless section of manor
-Fixed inconsistency if did things to maid during manor route, then finished without her doing things back.
-Fixed bug that made it possible to dodge Edith's scythe after getting slowed
-Fixed bug where staying in harpy nest for 2+ cycles makes game forget what clothes you had on before capture
-Surrendering to djinn/naga makes you lose your parasites if infected (not tf)
-Fixed bug where parasite transforming for first time acts as if you've used sedaters
-Added a certain type of scene for Mistyra, Pixie and Cassie.
-Added hotkey for quick changing portrait settings on map (Q)
-Made 'Wear any' equip method properly randomized
-Added Slut Shirt and No Pants Shirt to New Ark Underground Mall
-Moved some of Succubus Tower's sold items to Transylvania's shop
-Added hotkey for quick changing between fullscreen and windowed (W)
-Made gym training spots loopable. Made allure training one click loopable.
-Opened Gallery interior
-Opened Island
-Accounted for Rinny being around when doing succubus guest scene
-Using machine chair with parasite infection removes them
-Fixed bug where kept meat parasite skills on NG+
-Added partial foot tickle/humiliation scene to Gallery party
-Made it possible to jump into the abyss in the last part of the meat parasite nest (bad end)
-Added a certain dress

---
Poll results:

-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (55)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (48)
-Breast milking and nipple play (40)
-BDSM/pain play (34)
-Orgasm denial (29)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (25)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (18)

-??? Route - Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (32)
-Cassie Route Part 2 - Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (22)
-An NPC to train/corrupt (prudish to sex-crazed) (19)
-Fawn Route Part 2 - Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently... (17)
-Rinny Route Part 2: Succubus Transformation (14)
-Psychotic yandere NPC Route (11)
-Pixie Route Part 1: ??? (10)
-Futanari npc (9)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws (7)
-Trap NPC (6)

Clothes to bring in:
-Stylish Punk Shirts (19)
-Flower Arrangements (17)
-Ripped Jeans (7)
-Kiss marked Jeans (6)
-Random Engrish T-shirts (6)

--------------------------

Derpalot Wrote:
Indivi Wrote:Thanks. No further plans for Arlene at the moment, though she seems to have gotten more popular recently? Linda and Mistyra's route is the same right now. The part that's still in development is actually related to the main character's route.

Okay. I figured that it was probably for something else, but I thought it was better to bring it up than the alternative. Arlene does seem pretty fun. I could easily see how she'd want to investigate where you're 'kidnapping' people to in the safehouse and punish you accordingly there. Until the next update I'll probably be searching for that hidden weapon you mentioned.

Just fyi, there's a few more hidden things now.

Languidfox Wrote:I'm really impressed by the ambition and scope of this game. It must've been decided fairly early looking at how extensive a lot of the systems are. Is there an overall plan for what the game looks like when it's finished or are you going to keep adding things until you get tired?

Thank you! A lot of it was definitely decided early on, but there's some systems that's been tacked on where there's room. It's actually fairly close to finish (just 1 update away), but it's also designed so that content can always be added, so we'll see what happens :P.
Indivi

Postby Dongman » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:29 am

Any news on the whole "becoming the meat parasite queen" idea I suggested?
Dongman

Postby kvier » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:13 am

There's definitely something along those lines in r15.1 . Not really a complete arc, yet, but approaching.
kvier

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects