Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Lust Doll

Postby IxFa » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:06 am

Charisma is the general term for a stat that influences social exchanges, such as persuasion, bartering, and befriending

Empathy serves this purpose in Lust Doll, as far as I can tell, Indivi.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby Indivi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:09 am

IxFa Wrote:Charisma is the general term for a stat that influences social exchanges, such as persuasion, bartering, and befriending

Empathy serves this purpose in Lust Doll, as far as I can tell, Indivi.

Oh right, empathy. Yeah, I don't think there's any way to bring it up right now that isn't a one-time event. I'll figure something out for it.
Indivi

Postby IxFa » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:35 am

Perhaps waitress job could better provide it, as you're working with people constantly and needing to put on a positive face for it.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby musical74 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:39 am

The waitress job will let you increase empathy. Still not too sure what good it does yet though, as there doesn't APPEAR to be a use for it yet.

By the way, I did get a kick out of what happens when the other apartment dweller goes to say hello for the first time and you are less than dressed!
musical74

Postby Indivi » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:42 am

musical74 Wrote:The waitress job will let you increase empathy. Still not too sure what good it does yet though, as there doesn't APPEAR to be a use for it yet.

By the way, I did get a kick out of what happens when the other apartment dweller goes to say hello for the first time and you are less than dressed!

Oh right, that it does. There's a lot to keep track of, so I feel like I keep forgetting where I put stuff. Empathy was used when conversing with Cassie, but hasn't really been used since.

Sweet, yeah most major NPC's will react differently depending on your state of dress and sometimes other things. It's fun for me to build.
Indivi

Postby Indivi » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Hey guys, here's release 5.2!
---------------------------
Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone or advocate sexual crimes such as molestation or rape. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!GMl2BQLL!pXEKcYYAeayV ... dyqPWXpsp0

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

As usual, make sure to check the shrines using the Shrine Bell in your inventory, to ensure content you want to see is activated.

I’m also running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

---------------------------

Here's the change log:

-Reduced criteria for m2f transformation
-Police officer no longer repeatedly arrests you
-Fixed a bunch of bugs with Rinny's new scenes
-Added second attack to Succubus student's bind

-Fixed bug where Succubus student counted as a parasite
-Fixed bug where masturbating while wearing certain clothes crashes game
-Edited Rinny futa defloration scene to transition better
-Fixed bug where milk store basement milking restored different clothes

- New clothes: Cross Earring, Diamond Earring, Diamond Stud, Jewel Earring, Pearl Stud, Ring Earring, Gothic Lolita Skirt, Gothic Lolita Shoes, Gothic Lolita Top, Gothic Lolita Hat, Succubus Panties, Succubus Straps, Succubus Sleeves, Succubus Boots, Forest Boots, Trousers, Scarf, Forest Mantle, Police Boots, Police Gloves, Police Booty Shorts, Police Top, Police Hat
-Added something
-New area: Torture Rack
-New encounter in Transylvania: Succubus student
-Added shrine for futanari
-Added 2 guest futa scenes (one being defloration) with Rinny by IW421
Indivi

Postby Mercantile » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:39 am

Work on this game has recently resumed, and the version is up to 6.1d! Glad to see it's back.

http://indivigames.tumblr.com/
Mercantile
Newly Registered

Postby Indivi » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:20 am

Hey yeah, sorry was gonna post here but I forgot my login password for this place and was like 'eh maybe I shouldn't be triple posting anyways.'

I'll just append the new release and changelog.

-------------

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game’s contents, nor anyone involved in the game’s production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Release 6.1d: https://mega.nz/#!GcUyXIQK!xvvbB3iHkQ_H ... c9FHwRBJK0

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like “Save01.rvdata2” over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

—————————

Change log:
-Fixed crash when wearing Strap Top
-Fixed crash from conditionals in Body Workshop
-Fixed crash from conditionals when lactating
-Fixed virginity loss not being recorded anymore
-Fixed buying Bangles in jewelry shop
-Rinny doesn’t stick around now for Body Workshop operations
-Fixed crash from trying to buy non-existant sleeves in underground mall
-Changed beginning to automatically visit shrines area for choosing kinks.
-Fixed to prevent trapping yourself in sanctum by selecting it twice in main menu.
-Removed being able to turn off female partners (no point in making it an option anymore, when most of the game is likely going to be female partners.)

-Added some NPC’s hinting at places you can go
-Fixed bug where police officer won’t talk to you under certain conditions
-New clothes: Bangles, Layered Dress, Spaghetti Straps Top, Mushroom Set
-Fixed accessing scenes involving balls when not having them
-Implemented more efficient methods of handling choice modifiers and conditional checks
-Added a storage in the apartment for clothes and items
-Fixed bug where leaving options can remove full-screen settings
-Revised introductory spiel at start of a new game
-Added a few guest foot fetish/spanking scenes with the bandit girl by Gwynnevere
-Added special properties to held items.
-Opened Body Workshop in Succubus Tower with a public humilation/use scene
-Replaced Records function. Added shrine option to main menu and removed shrine bell item and shrine grove at beginning.
-Fixed priority bug for gloves under breasts
-Added some new bangs
-Added npc: massage parlor girl with a feather tease/tickle scene
-Added monster: Pitcher Plant in Forest Cave with feet tickle and itching/spanking/anal scene
-Added item: Battery bought in slums black market
-Added rare wilderness encounter and reduced how much energy it consumes to explore
-Finished Science Lab Tower
-Added player revenge scenes on a certain antagonist: tickling, spanking, and orgasm denial.
-Can visit Fawn again now after certain events
Indivi

Postby tontoman » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:40 am

Hey, glad to see this is back from the dead (or vacation heh).

Quick questions.
Played around with it, can't find Forest Cave. That a rng wilderness search? Or one of those hidden tile searches on the actual map?
Any after action with the police woman? She warns about attacking here in my lack of clothing... but as you can't attack.

Quick Bug, Bandit girl seems to think you're a guy on a loss scene :).

Thanks for the update, always thought this one had potential.
tontoman

Postby Indivi » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:46 pm

tontoman Wrote:Hey, glad to see this is back from the dead (or vacation heh).

Quick questions.
Played around with it, can't find Forest Cave. That a rng wilderness search? Or one of those hidden tile searches on the actual map?
Any after action with the police woman? She warns about attacking here in my lack of clothing... but as you can't attack.

Thanks! :)
It's just the cave in the forest park area, near the beginning.

Not too much to do with police woman yet. She'll be more relevant for something later on.

Arrgh, yeah she's been giving me a lot of trouble lately. Should be fixed now I think.
Indivi

Postby tontoman » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:03 am

Indivi Wrote:

Quick questions.

Not too much to do with police woman yet. She'll be more relevant for something later on.

Arrgh, yeah she's been giving me a lot of trouble lately. Should be fixed now I think.

Doh, should have guess it was behind the robot. Thanks
BTW bug with the monster past it.
On a full defeat (where you respawn in your bed), it doesn't respawn. Might be confusing for someone losing that way and going back to it and finding it's not there (leaving the forest and going back at that point works, just not after 'death').
tontoman

Postby Indivi » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:42 am

tontoman Wrote:
Indivi Wrote:

Quick questions.

Doh, should have guess it was behind the robot. Thanks
BTW bug with the monster past it.
On a full defeat (where you respawn in your bed), it doesn't respawn. Might be confusing for someone losing that way and going back to it and finding it's not there (leaving the forest and going back at that point works, just not after 'death').

Ack, yeah that makes more sense. I'll switch it around.

EDIT:

CRUCIAL UPDATE

So it's come to my attention that putting stuff into the storage has the horrible habit of EATING EVERYTHING INSIDE OF IT WHEN YOU CLOSE THE GAME (but not if you just load a game without closing goddammit.)

Removed storage for now, gonna have to investigate what's up with it. I don't think there's anything that you can't get again, but if there is, yell at me. Also giving everyone 2000 credits which should be enough to re-buy anything that the closet might've eaten on you.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!XZEzDBoY!LSP3OyWq9rVo ... 6Q0furD1zM

-Body workshop now mentions prices at the beginning
-The fixed encounter in the cave now respawns when you leave it, versus having to leave the Forest Park altogether
-Added a vague hint to getting past a certain blockade in the cave.
-Fixed a bug where returning to a check point didn't set location properly.
-Fixed spanking revenge scene on certain antagonist to not include options for body parts your character doesn't have.
-Fixed bug where bandit girl unconditionally treats you as male in loss scenes in certain conditions
-Fixed bug with dynamic choice text
-Fixed bug with text continuously progressing as long as there's space (and ignores hard stops.)
-Moved entrance to wilderness down one screen
-Removed storage due to a bug where whatever's inside it disappears on closing the game.
-Fixed bug with missing upcase method
-Fixed scroll text replace for previous version saves
-Made passive lust raising equippables less punishing
-Fixed crash when removing breasts while lactating
-Fixed bug where last lines of combat appear when state changing
-Fixes for having lost apartment key, sewer passcode, forest park key, plush doll, torture rack membership to storage
-Fixes for bandit girl scene triggers
-Fixed stats being at 100 on starting a new game

Edit 2: 6.2b

Edit 3: 6.2c
Indivi

Postby Fortilicious » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:37 am

I've maybe found a bug?

Found the succubus in the forest park and freed her. She invited me to her home in succubus tower in transylvania... but she's nowhere to be found in transylvania! Also, no place to decrease lust >.> i can only stand a few combats before I need to escape to... ummm.. relieve myself. :?
Fortilicious

Postby Mercantile » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:56 am

Fortilicious Wrote:I've maybe found a bug?

Found the succubus in the forest park and freed her. She invited me to her home in succubus tower in transylvania... but she's nowhere to be found in transylvania! Also, no place to decrease lust >.> i can only stand a few combats before I need to escape to... ummm.. relieve myself. :?

Not a bug! =) The Succubus Tower is hidden inside of Transylvania. If you need a hint, I'll provide one via spoiler:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

maybe try taking a closer look at the southwestern most corner of the city? Things are not always as they appear...

As far as decreasing lust, you can win fights- many of those will give you an opportunity to relieve lust, if it's 50 or higher. You can use toilets in most parts of the world, and there are also events you can trigger via questing or dialogue that will help you out.
Mercantile
Newly Registered

Postby Fortilicious » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:00 am

Mercantile Wrote:Not a bug! =) The Succubus Tower is hidden inside of Transylvania.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah... I kicked myself cause I found the place shortly after posting here... but since my post was awaiting moderation, I couldn't remove it.

Mercantile Wrote: As far as decreasing lust, you can win fights- many of those will give you an opportunity to relieve lust, if it's 50 or higher. You can use toilets in most parts of the world, and there are also events you can trigger via questing or dialogue that will help you out.

I meant more about while in the city and searching for the tower. While in the tower, lust relief is no problem cause you have a succubus friend that pounces you soon as you enter the place and there's even a bed you can use to rest. But before you find the tower, there's no way to satisfy yourself on the succubi you fight and beat cause they take off immediately after battle and there's no toilets or rest spots.
Fortilicious

Postby Indivi » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:31 pm

Fortilicious Wrote:
Mercantile Wrote:Not a bug! =) The Succubus Tower is hidden inside of Transylvania.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah... I kicked myself cause I found the place shortly after posting here... but since my post was awaiting moderation, I couldn't remove it.

Mercantile Wrote: As far as decreasing lust, you can win fights- many of those will give you an opportunity to relieve lust, if it's 50 or higher. You can use toilets in most parts of the world, and there are also events you can trigger via questing or dialogue that will help you out.

I meant more about while in the city and searching for the tower. While in the tower, lust relief is no problem cause you have a succubus friend that pounces you soon as you enter the place and there's even a bed you can use to rest. But before you find the tower, there's no way to satisfy yourself on the succubi you fight and beat cause they take off immediately after battle and there's no toilets or rest spots.

I added an item to reduce lust (basically opposite of a lust tonic), so hopefully that should help!
Indivi

Postby Indivi » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:28 pm

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game’s contents, nor anyone involved in the game’s production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Release 7.1: https://mega.nz/#!qcMElaAS!esMYLN4HyW3X ... WLDQ_0FVBs

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like “Save01.rvdata2” over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

—————————

Changelog:
-Fixed credit change prompt not showing when buying a certain slave.
-Prevent buying a certain slave twice, leading to game crash.
-Fixed bug where Rinny stays with you outside of Transylvania
-Fixed m2f trans treating player as still having a cock.

-Can now progress slavery story arc; meeting with Don after exploring milk store basement.
-Fixes for bandit girl scene triggers
-Made Wilderness map part of New Ark City section, rather than the Abandoned Town.
-Added a bit to bandit girl's scene, hinting at her extra scenes.
-Reduced wilderness cost further
-Made getting mushroom set less random and easier to find
-Fixed crash if your energy/health drops to 0 without setting a return point
-Fixed bug where pitcher plant doesn't specify what it removes during loss scene.
-Dropped some stat check requirements
-Added Chill Drink which reduces lust, opposite of lust tonic
-Fixed bug where using the dildo to masturbate as a futa/herm crashes the game.
-Fixed bug where getting milked in basement shows getting and losing lactation state incorrectly
-Xxx'ing with the slime monster now gives you a covered in purple slime condition. Added a rinsing station in the beginning lab area for washing it off.
-Wearing blindfolds will now hide the map.
-Fixed bug where tied up escape play with Fawn would unlock through the wrong scene.
-Fixed a bunch of events not accounting for parasite attachments
-Fixed bug where foot kink stuff wasn't triggering properly
-Fixed bug where you'd fight the wrong monsters after end of Science Lab Tower.
-Setup player owned dungeon
-Improved code efficiency
-Added hint to location of Succubus Tower
-Turned one of the rooms in Succubus Tower into mystic training spot.
-Added slaver encounter to wilderness and being captured event.

~

Poll Results for December:

1. Storyline to work on next?
Slavery Desert: New desert slavery town, egyptian/arabian themes, ancient cursed pyramid (3)
Meat Parasites: Mistyra (parasite lady)/ Linda (scientist) route, meat labyrinth (7)
Transylvania: Rinny (succubus) route, haunted graveyard/castle manor (0) <Being worked on next!
New Ark: Fawn (bdsm girl) route, unlock upper New Ark (hospital, college, high class society where public obscenity is NOT allowed) (7)
Forest Expansion: Dangerous plant life, dryads and slime monsters, will lead to an underwater section (2)
~
Transylvania won the popular vote, so it'll be the area to build for December. Yay Rinny/partner mechanics!

And kink-wise, here's where things stand:

~
2. What kink would you like to see most?
Futanari npc (1)
Exhibitionism/Public humiliation/use (5)
Breast milking and nipple play (8)
Tickle torture/feet tickling (12)
Hypnotism/Mind control (1)
Orgasm denial (5)
Anal/spanking/Butt stuff (0)
BDSM/pain play (2)
psychotic yandere NPC (1)
NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (9)
Footjobs/foot worship (0)
~

With the new release, I've added a player owned dungeon. You can unlock it by meeting with the Don and following the storyline there. For now, the dungeon is a little experimental in concept. I'll expand on it once it's proven itself bug free (and if you guys like the idea.)

On picking up a wiki for the game, I guess Smutosaurus is the place to try asking? I can't find any contact info on the site, but I'm assuming it's Fenoxo's, so I'll try bugging him later and see what options are available. Or if you guys know whose door I should be knocking on, send me a PM!
Last edited by Indivi on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indivi

Postby Indivi » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:34 am

Hey guys, the first patreon milestone for Lust Doll has been reached!

What does that mean? Well, in January, in addition to the other bonuses, all patreon supporters will get to vote for ONE in-depth minigame/side story to be brought in to the game (over a number of updates.)

Here are the choices being considered:

1. Run your own milk/'cattle' farm
Inherit a farm to raise livestock (cowgirls and similar), sell their byproducts (milk, cum, etc.), make your livestock more productive through various methods (keeping them content, working them like slaves, etc.), earn automated income based on your farm's productivity.

Main kinks: lactation, breasts milking, cock milking, breast growth, cock growth, playing with animal girls

2. M to F transformation alternate universe story
The main character steps into a portal, and into the body of a young male university student, who ends up getting turned into a girl, and has to learn to accept it. Which might be a little difficult when his-turned-her friends and enemies find out and start messing with her and her new girl body!
Note: starts with 4 votes, carried over from previous kinks polls (before the option was transferred here.)

Main kinks: humiliation, bimbofication/becoming sex crazed, dominant females, BDSM/being a subbie, breast growth

3. F to futanari transformation alternate universe story
Same idea as number two. The main character steps into a portal, and into the body of a young female university student. Only in this case, she ends up getting turned into a futanari, and has to deal with the consequences and risks of having the people around her finding out about (and toying with) her brand new body part!

Main kinks: futanari, humiliation, bimbofication/becoming sex crazed, dominant females, BDSM/being a subbie, cock growth

4. Battle sex island
The main character ends up on an island, which happens to be host to a sex battle competition. Enter into special arenas with binding traps and hazards, and duke it out with three other girls to come out on top! Players can gain points by either forcing a girl to orgasm, or making them admit defeat. Whoever has the most points at the end of the round wins and moves up in the rankings. If you've ever played Night Games by Silver Bard, it'll be largely similar to that.

Main kinks: Battle sex, clothing strip, getting ganged up on by 2-3 girls, bondage traps, tickle torture, futanari

Check out my patreon if you want to get in on this!
Indivi

Postby Dragon594 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:40 am

What are the changes in release 8.1?
Dragon594

Postby Indivi » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:06 am

Hey, it's up to 8.2 now: https://mega.nz/#!3QsiFbAB!gdUzYJK_01v_ ... 03lUMH9o7M

Changelog:
-Fix for being sent out of graveyard if k.o. to whisperers without rinny.
-Fixed foot kink criteria not working correctly
-Fixed choices not automatically appearing when domming in private dungeon.
-Added a secret money tile.
-Switched around wilderness hooded merchant’s options so that you don’t accidentally buy his wares by clicking through too fast

-Fixed lines when beating whisperers.
-Fixed returning to graveyard after being sent out of it.

-Fixed improperly tagged name keyword while dommed by Rinny in private dungeon.
-Fixed being able to train mystic indefinitely in succubus tower
-Fixed bug where stat checks for Cassie needed one more than what’s stated
-Fixed bug where fight mission from Don always ended in failure
-Opened Graveyard in Transylvania
-Added fight mechanics for Rinny
-Added shrine for tickle torture
-Added dick and breast size options for initial character customization
-Fixed bug with triggering bandit girl’s extra scenes.
-Allowed players to access medical experiments again after Science Lab Tower event
-Added missing path in slums from outside slave house to The Rock club
-Fixed bug where npc accessories won’t show on their portraits (glasses on Linda)
-Fix for npc portraits appearing while blindfolded
-Fixed Linlin’s portrait not closing when talking to her while infected
-Fixed being referred to by neutral gender pronouns during certain scenes
-Fixed a pile of past/present tense sentences
-Removed ding sound when someone orgasms during private dungeon session
-Added option to end session early when domming in private dungeon
-Fixed bug where being defeated by succubus teacher would set your return point there
-Prevented skipping the last message when domming in private dungeon and the sub cums.
-Some minor changes to account for having parasites or being blind.
-Prevented access to Sanctum on chara creation screen, which would cause you to skip it.
-Added some NPC’s to Transylvania.

Also, Lust Doll has a wiki now! It's pretty threadbare at the moment, but I'm slowly turning it into something useful. If any of you want to pitch in, feel free! I'll have to check, but I think anyone can just edit it. If not, let me know and I'll see about messing with the permissions.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/LustDoll/Main_Page
Indivi

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects