Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Lust Doll

Postby IxFa » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:12 am

Indivi Wrote:Sure, that'd be great! Yeah, it's not hard to just run a condition check and show an alternate scene based on the result, but me trying to write that stuff won't make anyone happy. Do you want me to send you scripts for those scenes?

I can't promise I'm currently able to give you much - but there's no harm in being able to pump out some scenes randomly whereas otherwise they'd not exist at all.
CoC's formatting had quite a lot of tags to replace certain things with, such as any mention of the player's breasts being [breasts] - the game filling in the description based on what the player's breasts are like. Just explain the system you have to me and I'll see what I can do!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

If you'd like to view my scenes in CoC, the credits explain what I've done. The first one I wrote was very niche, not many people read it. Requires you purchase the dildo from Giacomo(Not the deluxe from Tamani) and masturbate vaginally while your virginity is intact. Two versions, based on low/high corruption. Afterwards, I wrote non-virgin scenes for the dildo, including anal. Virginity holds a special place in my heart, I just want more people to see those scenes...

Oh and I would say the safe house is pretty private. As far as the cat girl can tell, she is the only person who knows of it - and she's never on the upper floor or basement. Masturbation there would be good.
I had actually assumed at first that toilets were a place to masturbate and might not be written yet. There's another toilet in the starting area, the run-down lab. Would have been a convenient place to teach the player about the masturbation thing.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby musical74 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:58 am

I'm going to assume there will be some way to wake up the tree lady in the forest park, but if there's one now, I don't have a clue what that is. Regarding the abandoned base, outside of introducing the character to the demon-babe, not really sure there's a reason to go there. There's a few items, but nothing that screams *MUST GET*. Also not sure what the machine part is for...

Personally, I think if the main character is a dude, he should fuck the lady bandit for annoying him, but that's just me :P Seems that when the monster/demon/whatever you are fighting says *they are gearing for something big* and you guard, you always avoid whatever the superattack is. Is this intentional?
musical74

Postby Indivi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:12 pm

IxFa Wrote:I can't promise I'm currently able to give you much - but there's no harm in being able to pump out some scenes randomly whereas otherwise they'd not exist at all.
CoC's formatting had quite a lot of tags to replace certain things with, such as any mention of the player's breasts being [breasts] - the game filling in the description based on what the player's breasts are like. Just explain the system you have to me and I'll see what I can do!

No worries, just whenever you want is fine. Like if you want to modify the already written scenes or just write your own, whatever you feel is best.

With general scenes, I mostly just assume the player isn't wearing any clothes, so don't worry about accounting for that. I use backquotes to tag (the key to the left of the 1 key, below the Esc key, above the TAB key.) The main ones I use are:

`name` to denote the player's first name,
`last` to denote their last name,
`doll` for the general term for them (so for female characters, `doll` might get translated to girl, and for males, it might get translated to boy),

and then gender-neutral terms for pronouns, so:
`them`
`they`
`they've`
`their`
`theirs`
`they are`
`they have`

IxFa Wrote:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

If you'd like to view my scenes in CoC, the credits explain what I've done. The first one I wrote was very niche, not many people read it. Requires you purchase the dildo from Giacomo(Not the deluxe from Tamani) and masturbate vaginally while your virginity is intact. Two versions, based on low/high corruption. Afterwards, I wrote non-virgin scenes for the dildo, including anal. Virginity holds a special place in my heart, I just want more people to see those scenes...

Ha ha, well that's the problem with those kind of specific criteria scenes. Actually, there's an anal scene at the beginning of the game that I think most players end up missing, since it's chance based and in an area that you don't spend much time in. Them's the breaks.

IxFa Wrote:Oh and I would say the safe house is pretty private. As far as the cat girl can tell, she is the only person who knows of it - and she's never on the upper floor or basement. Masturbation there would be good.
I had actually assumed at first that toilets were a place to masturbate and might not be written yet. There's another toilet in the starting area, the run-down lab. Would have been a convenient place to teach the player about the masturbation thing.

Yeah, I can add it to the safe house. The toilet ones... Well, I'll think about it.

musical74 Wrote:I'm going to assume there will be some way to wake up the tree lady in the forest park, but if there's one now, I don't have a clue what that is. Regarding the abandoned base, outside of introducing the character to the demon-babe, not really sure there's a reason to go there. There's a few items, but nothing that screams *MUST GET*. Also not sure what the machine part is for...

No way to wake the tree lady yet, and nothing to do with the machine part either. The abandoned base, well it's still a work in progress.

musical74 Wrote:Personally, I think if the main character is a dude, he should fuck the lady bandit for annoying him, but that's just me :P Seems that when the monster/demon/whatever you are fighting says *they are gearing for something big* and you guard, you always avoid whatever the superattack is. Is this intentional?

Hmmm, thought I wrote a penetration scene with the lady bandit for a dude character? She actually has a lot of scenes for being a random mook, possibly because she's the first female players encounter :P

Yeah, it's basically a warning to bunker down if you don't want to suddenly potentially end up at a huge disadvantage. If you're just mashing buttons, you might miss the prompt.
Indivi

Postby IxFa » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 am

Edit: Also, a bug report: The flower sniffing scenes. Blue flowers restore energy, yellow restore health... Your health bar is blue, though, and the energy bar is yellowish(almost red to almost green, but certainly not blue). Seems backwards.

Alright - so unlike CoC, I should just assume nudity right off the bat.
Not that many tags.. With CoC, I'd precede condition-specific scenes with
#if X = Y then
(scene text)
#if X = Z then
(alt scene text)
#if else then
(alt2 scene text)
//and if all variants have the same ending, then I add
#merge
(ending text)

I assume I can just use those and you'll understand and format it as needed for the game. If you want a different style, let me know. I'll put scenes in a google doc and link it to you - private messages on LoK the preference?

I don't know how much transformation you hope to do in the long-term, but try to build the tag system with all potential in mind. Make tags even if there is presently no purpose.
It's easier to have tags that do nothing for a while than to go back and add them in later.
Such as cock types. Do you plan to have numerous different penis transformations? CoC had a plethora of exotic dicks. Some would warrant their own scene, but many just called for different terms to be used.
[cock] = 9 inch canine with 4-inch wide knot
You sensually rub your lengthy bulbous doggy-dick
[cock] = 4-inch cat dick
You sensually rub your puny kitty-cock

The players who might deliberately obtain such variations of their body often have a desire to see it come up in the scenes. It may seem minor, but it makes a different to a lot of people in CoC.
Even if your only variants will be size, with things like the parasite being entirely new scenes on their own(With good reason of course), the tag would still make a little difference. Caressing your big plump tits vs caressing your cute flat breasts

There's more to it than that - as tagging for variants like that means the tag should also randomly select synonymous phrases to keep the scenes varied. They should read about their tits many times throughout the game without it always sounding the exact same... But I'd be getting a little too in-depth if I went into right now. I don't know what your plans are. If the player is mostly the same for the majority of scenes then I don't need those tags. I'll make entirely separate scenes for major differences like gender regardless.

I learned some stuff from CoC, so I'm sharing what I can to make sure this goes smoothly. Make sure I have the complete list of tags and I'll try to make good scenes. I like your project and I'm happy to contribute.
If you want me to take a look at possibly redoing your scenes - perhaps you felt you just aren't into it enough to do it justice or you think I'm better suited to the content - give me the scripts and I'll take a look if I feel like it.
We can Skype about it if you want more immediate back-to-back discussion on this stuff. PM me if that's the case.

Edit2: I was thinking about it and decided to write a scene, 1989 characters long, to be edited slightly when I have confirmation of tagging system. I used your own scene for that monster(Slime) to compare. I didn't want to be noticably longer or shorter. Yours was 1320 characters. The Google Doc is ready to share when we talk about it.
Edit3: Well I wrote another scene. Less satisfied about it, but that may just be my mood. 2300 characters/400 words. The first one I wrote is an alternative victory fuck for the slime that would alleviate lust without losing virginity. The second one, which I just wrote, is the defloration of the penetration option.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
IxFa

Postby Indivi » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:54 am

IxFa Wrote:Edit: Also, a bug report: The flower sniffing scenes. Blue flowers restore energy, yellow restore health... Your health bar is blue, though, and the energy bar is yellowish(almost red to almost green, but certainly not blue). Seems backwards.

Whoops, you're right. It's fixed now.

IxFa Wrote:Alright - so unlike CoC, I should just assume nudity right off the bat.
Not that many tags.. With CoC, I'd precede condition-specific scenes with
#if X = Y then
(scene text)
#if X = Z then
(alt scene text)
#if else then
(alt2 scene text)
//and if all variants have the same ending, then I add
#merge
(ending text)

I assume I can just use those and you'll understand and format it as needed for the game. If you want a different style, let me know. I'll put scenes in a google doc and link it to you - private messages on LoK the preference?

Yeah, makes sense to me. Sure, PM on LoK works.

IxFa Wrote:I don't know how much transformation you hope to do in the long-term, but try to build the tag system with all potential in mind. Make tags even if there is presently no purpose.
It's easier to have tags that do nothing for a while than to go back and add them in later.
Such as cock types. Do you plan to have numerous different penis transformations? CoC had a plethora of exotic dicks. Some would warrant their own scene, but many just called for different terms to be used.
[cock] = 9 inch canine with 4-inch wide knot
You sensually rub your lengthy bulbous doggy-dick
[cock] = 4-inch cat dick
You sensually rub your puny kitty-cock

The players who might deliberately obtain such variations of their body often have a desire to see it come up in the scenes. It may seem minor, but it makes a different to a lot of people in CoC.
Even if your only variants will be size, with things like the parasite being entirely new scenes on their own(With good reason of course), the tag would still make a little difference. Caressing your big plump tits vs caressing your cute flat breasts

There's more to it than that - as tagging for variants like that means the tag should also randomly select synonymous phrases to keep the scenes varied. They should read about their tits many times throughout the game without it always sounding the exact same... But I'd be getting a little too in-depth if I went into right now. I don't know what your plans are. If the player is mostly the same for the majority of scenes then I don't need those tags. I'll make entirely separate scenes for major differences like gender regardless.

Actually, I did have tags set up for that stuff, but just haven't really been using them. Alright, I'll try implementing it, with some synonymous phrases. I'll attach the full list of tags at the end of this post.

IxFa Wrote:I learned some stuff from CoC, so I'm sharing what I can to make sure this goes smoothly. Make sure I have the complete list of tags and I'll try to make good scenes. I like your project and I'm happy to contribute.

If you want me to take a look at possibly redoing your scenes - perhaps you felt you just aren't into it enough to do it justice or you think I'm better suited to the content - give me the scripts and I'll take a look if I feel like it.

We can Skype about it if you want more immediate back-to-back discussion on this stuff. PM me if that's the case.

Sweet, I really appreciate it. A lot of it I'm making up as I go, so the code is rather a bit of a clunky mess. But it does what it needs to.

Oh, you don't need to redo my scenes or anything. I was just asking if you wanted to use them as a base for your scenes. Personally, I'd rather the time and effort be spent on new content.

Sure, that sounds good. I probably won't be online very often, since I'm easily distracted by instant messaging programs, but it'll be good to have on hand for discussion and what not.

IxFa Wrote:Edit2: I was thinking about it and decided to write a scene, 1989 characters long, to be edited slightly when I have confirmation of tagging system. I used your own scene for that monster(Slime) to compare. I didn't want to be noticably longer or shorter. Yours was 1320 characters. The Google Doc is ready to share when we talk about it.
Edit3: Well I wrote another scene. Less satisfied about it, but that may just be my mood. 2300 characters/400 words. The first one I wrote is an alternative victory fuck for the slime that would alleviate lust without losing virginity. The second one, which I just wrote, is the defloration of the penetration option.

Nice :). That was fast. It's up to you, but I'm pretty lenient with scene length. Like I don't really have guidelines set for how long scenes have to be. As long as it's not like a novella or something, it should be fine I think.

Also, I'm assuming you'd like to be credited as "IxFa"?

Anyways, here's the full tags list:

--------------------------------

With general scenes, I mostly just assume the player isn't wearing any clothes, so don't worry about accounting for that. I use backquotes to tag (the key to the left of the 1 key, below the Esc key, above the TAB key.) The main ones I use are:

`name` to denote the player's first name,
`last` to denote their last name,
`doll` for the general term for them (so for female characters, `doll` might get translated to girl, and for males, it might get translated to boy),

and then gender-neutral terms for pronouns, so:
`them`
`they`
`they've`
`their`
`theirs`
`they are`
`they have`

And these can be used for body terms. It's still experimental, so the system might change down the line, but I think these guidelines ought to work:

Use the tagged keywords once, the first time they appear in the scene, then switch to general-use words for the rest of the scene.

Also try not to add adjectives to tagged words, since they come with their own adjectives.

`hair`
`eyes`
`skin`
`ass`
`breasts`
`dick`
`balls`
`pussy`
`feet`
`ears`

And this is used for what clothing the player is wearing, but I probably don't intend to use them much, except for scenes where specific clothing options matter. Note, the tagged word just refers to the body part that the clothing goes on. So something like `glasses` would work for whatever's on the face, like a mask or blindfold for example.

`glasses`
`shirt`
`pants`
`shoes`
`right held`
`left held`
`hat`
`right glove`
`left glove`
`necklace`
`right earring`
`left earring`

And these are respectful terms for the player character. I've only really used the first one for non-scene related purposes, but it can be used for scenes too. The last one is meant for when the player has their own slaves/dungeon, so not really any need to use it just yet.

`sir`
`master`
Indivi

Postby IxFa » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:17 am

Indivi Wrote:Oh, you don't need to redo my scenes or anything. I was just asking if you wanted to use them as a base for your scenes. Personally, I'd rather the time and effort be spent on new content.

Right, sensible. I would appreciate having the scripts simply for reference - that's what I did to start making slime scenes.
That said, I did notice a few errors in said scene, so I'll go over that in IM.
Nice :). That was fast. It's up to you, but I'm pretty lenient with scene length. Like I don't really have guidelines set for how long scenes have to be. As long as it's not like a novella or something, it should be fine I think.

I want to hit a nice happy medium between adequately painting the scene, but not tiring out the player. Some people lack the attention span to read on and on when they could be stabbing someone. I don't want to make scenes that appear to drag out. Maybe a poll at some point would be helpful, to see how lengthy people like scenes to be in general...
Also, I'm assuming you'd like to be credited as "IxFa"?

Yes'r, I prefer to use that name for my erotic writing.
IxFa

Postby musical74 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:34 am

*me, regarding Tree Lady* Wonder if I can wake her up with a little loving??

There's a few things I was wondering about, maybe these are planned or not...

After you become friends with Cassie and she tells you about the safehouse, she might as well disappear because all she says is *don't tell anyone about this place*. Are you planning on having some other interaction with Cassie after she is in the safehouse? It would be nice to continue talking with Cassie about things...or have a little fun if you are horny! Also, actual weapons seems pretty small fight now - just the knife that you take from the lady bandit. Will there be more weapons down the road? Last thing, will there be a reason to return to start (like you get something that allows you to open the locked cabinet in the starting lab)? Or once you get to New Ark, will there not be any reason to return to the first area (outside of if you want to change your fetishes)?
musical74

Postby Indivi » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Hey, I just released the latest version to patrons, so the public version will come out in a week from now. As stated on tumbler, from here on out, I'm going to try to focus on one storyline at a time (which patrons mostly decide,) so that I can do a better job on it. And I'll still do work on the storylines that don't win. I just likely won't get as much done on them, which means I probably won't make that content available immediately.

musical74 Wrote:*me, regarding Tree Lady* Wonder if I can wake her up with a little loving??

There's a few things I was wondering about, maybe these are planned or not...

After you become friends with Cassie and she tells you about the safehouse, she might as well disappear because all she says is *don't tell anyone about this place*. Are you planning on having some other interaction with Cassie after she is in the safehouse? It would be nice to continue talking with Cassie about things...or have a little fun if you are horny! Also, actual weapons seems pretty small fight now - just the knife that you take from the lady bandit. Will there be more weapons down the road? Last thing, will there be a reason to return to start (like you get something that allows you to open the locked cabinet in the starting lab)? Or once you get to New Ark, will there not be any reason to return to the first area (outside of if you want to change your fetishes)?

Well, tree Lady is still probably a long ways off from being more than just a set piece right now. But somewhere down the line...

I do actually have plans for what to do now with Cassie's story, but can't say whether it'll happen anytime soon either. It's probably something I'll chip away at, while keeping it closed off until it's ready. But yes, she'll eventually do more than just stand there and question your potentially loose lips.

More weapons, yes with some caveats. I'm actually leaning more towards that being for tools, like pickaxes, books, versus weapons of carnage. That said, there'll be more weapons/things you can hold on the way.

And yeah, eventually I'll have the player go back there for reasons I won't say at this time. Also, you don't have to go back to change your fetishes. Just use the Shrine Bell in your inventory, and it'll warp you there no matter where you're currently located.
Indivi

Postby Indivi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:13 am

Hey guys, here's release 3.0!

So IxFa's been helping me out with some defloration and masturbation scenes and with fixing up my writing/grammar errors. Her previous work includes scenes for Corruption of Champions, and Fall of Eden. She's currently looking for support in doing what she loves, so if you're interested in commissioning some erotic stories, check her out! Specialties include: Defloration, masturbation, rape, bestiality, femdom, and abuse.

http://ixfa.tumblr.com/Writing

---------------------------
Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone or advocate sexual crimes such as molestation or rape. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Release 3.0:
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!KE9jFbyC!OayqdipMbEh3 ... z_gz7ZvvNA

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

As usual, make sure to check the shrines using the Shrine Bell in your inventory, to ensure content you want to see is activated.

Also, make sure to save in locations other than those that were remapped (entrance to new ark city, upper level of safe house, science laboratory), before updating, otherwise you might get trapped in the scenery.

If you do end up getting trapped, re-download the old version, and it should have the old maps.

I’m also running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

And here's the change log for release 3.0
-Made Scythera boss harder to defeat with lust attacks
-Re-did NPC portraits to show far greater number of expressions.
-Remapped front of new ark city to make it easier to leave/enter.
-Fixed a bug where selecting certain genders won't display portrait.
-Remapped upper level of abandoned town safe house, and added ability to masturbate there.
-Messed around with event backgrounds. If it's not showing up, just keep playing, and it'll fix itself.
-Fixed a bug where you'd be considered indecently dressed even while fully clothed.
-Re-did virginity taking criteria settings
-New NPC: Apartment neighbour
-New NPC: Bathhouse girl
-Added an additional room to bathhouse
-Remapped small part of science laboratory
-Switched blue and yellow flower effects for Flower Spirit, to make more sense.
-Made having a dick without balls possible again. This time it's for good, promise.
-Improved method of text display, which made the point above this one feasible.
-Added randomized contextual keywords. If you have large breasts, small cock, etc., it'll be reflected in the text every so often.
-Redid descriptions for records to be more general so that the record will count when you do an act to someone (as opposed to only having it count when it's done to you)
-Added shrine for foot fetish
-Made current M2F transformation criteria less stringent. You can have tits and still activate it.
-Removed toilet descriptions, to avoid confusion over their interactivability (is that even a word?)
-Added a massage scene and a defloration scene by IxFa to the slime monster.
-Added a defloration scene by IxFa to the highwayman.
-Implemented system for showing guest scene writer
-Extended one of Mistyra's scene, making it more orgasm denial-y
-Revised Mistyra's scenes to show her face with varied expressions
-Fixed bug where sleeping while infected with parasites would temporarily remove those parasites
-Added an extensive scene for Mistyra, with varied outcomes, including a bad end
-Made parasites randomly enlarge certain body parts when extracted (only at lab)
-Changed psychic stat to mystic
-Fixed a lot of the writing errors in previous scenes (thanks IxFa!)
-Added clothing options: socks, bra, more panty colors, undershirts
-New NPC: Scientist
-Added short extension to parasite storyline
-Fixed bug where getting captured by Mistyra would cause your assets to disappear temporarily
Indivi

Postby Ayeka » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:13 pm

I started playing, it is good game but kinda hard to navigate. Mayby more descriptions after coming to new location allow feel more as in destroyed city. And little bigger squares with more contrast colours for player and points of interest?
Ayeka

Postby Indivi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:05 am

Ayeka Wrote:I started playing, it is good game but kinda hard to navigate. Mayby more descriptions after coming to new location allow feel more as in destroyed city. And little bigger squares with more contrast colours for player and points of interest?

I'm admittedly pretty bad about providing new location descriptions. Mostly, I just rely on context clues and colours to do it for me.

The square size is actually a consequence of the engine I'm using, in that that size is the most convenient to work with, whereas any other size would quickly become infeasible. It's a little hard to explain, if you haven't worked with RPG maker before.

Contrast colours, yeah I can see it being a problem to distinguish sometimes. I don't think I can mess around with it now without screwing up a lot of the earlier maps, but I try to be more careful about not using non-contrasting colours next to each other.

Thanks for playing it!
Indivi

Postby b1239 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:51 pm

I've been playing through the game and so far it is great fun. I didn't think I'd enjoy a retro style game like this but the depth of character options and the writing have made it a great game to play. One of my favourite games on the boards already and I can't wait for more.

I keep seeing mention of Mistyra but I haven't come across her. Have I missed an area (I've been exploring the abandoned base but can only find a locked passage and an incomplete secret area) or do I need higher stats? edit: Never mind, I found her and she was well worth hunting down. Great writing again.

I've been lurking on the boards for a while, but I had to sign up to let you know you've done a good job with this game.
b1239
Newly Registered

Postby dawnofcrow » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:50 am

b1239 Wrote:I've been playing through the game and so far it is great fun. I didn't think I'd enjoy a retro style game like this but the depth of character options and the writing have made it a great game to play. One of my favourite games on the boards already and I can't wait for more.

I keep seeing mention of Mistyra but I haven't come across her. Have I missed an area (I've been exploring the abandoned base but can only find a locked passage and an incomplete secret area) or do I need higher stats? edit: Never mind, I found her and she was well worth hunting down. Great writing again.

I've been lurking on the boards for a while, but I had to sign up to let you know you've done a good job with this game.
a bad end for mistyra but not how get it
dawnofcrow
Newly Registered

Postby Indivi » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:25 am

b1239 Wrote:I've been playing through the game and so far it is great fun. I didn't think I'd enjoy a retro style game like this but the depth of character options and the writing have made it a great game to play. One of my favourite games on the boards already and I can't wait for more.

Sweet, I'm happy to hear it! Especially flattered that you signed up specifically to tell me this. Yeah, she's been surprisingly popular, so there'll be more to hear from her in the future.

dawnofcrow Wrote:a bad end for mistyra but not how get it

The idea is that you need to push her buttons. Like if you do things right, she'll react in a way that seems strange for her.
Indivi

Postby b1239 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:35 pm

The interactions with the NPC at the bathhouse have been great as well. More of her too, please.
b1239
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:07 pm

I would like to know when we can continue on with the hot succubus that you rescue from the park, and also when you intend to give the Don a piece of your mind! (or body, as the case may be!)
musical74

Postby Indivi » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:02 am

b1239 Wrote:The interactions with the NPC at the bathhouse have been great as well. More of her too, please.

Oh definitely, got some plans for her in the future. Glad to hear you like her!

musical74 Wrote:I would like to know when we can continue on with the hot succubus that you rescue from the park, and also when you intend to give the Don a piece of your mind! (or body, as the case may be!)

She's a huge part of the upcoming update, so very soon in fact!

As for the Don, a little further off. His thing is part of the slavery storyline, so we'll have to see when I get to work on that.
Indivi

Postby Indivi » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Happy holidays everyone! Just got back yesterday and fixed some bugs, so here's release 4.3!
Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone or advocate sexual crimes such as molestation or rape. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!7AMTkLwB!PlHXJDKZRFUg ... XzoB-JekTQ

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

As usual, make sure to check the shrines using the Shrine Bell in your inventory, to ensure content you want to see is activated.

I’m also running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

And here's the change log
-Fixed bug where the wrong scene for bathgirl would play
-Made repeating scene with police officer less strict
-Fixed game breaking bug when becoming slimy while flat-chested

-Edited some shirts to raise their hemlines (to fix a graphical bug)
-Fixed status mods not affecting fight and mystic stats
-Reduced criteria for police woman scene trigger
-Fixed a game crashing bug when changing from magician top to something else
-Fixed bug where getting milked didn't increase your bust size
-Remapped entrance to Succubus Tower to be more suspicious
-Fixed a bug where wearing the Waitress Skirt could make you be treated as being dressed indecently
-Fixed a bug where lactating/covered in slime graphics weren't showing correctly
-Fixed a bug where going to the police station from the slums wouldn't change the location name
-Remapped bathhouse to allow entering the room in the back, as well as hinting to how to get the bathhouse girl's scenes.
-Added a hint to explore the wilderness after arriving in the city.

-Fixed bug where what you're wearing on your right wrist didn't appear anymore.
-Added sign before gate in Transylvania

-Refined character customization to include a specific 'futanari' body type, that doesn't have balls with their dick.
-Closed off a loophole that allowed you to leave the character customization with a genderless character, which could crash the game, or at least cause it not to make any sense.
-Added a signal chime to a certain event with the bathhouse girl, to indicate something's changed.
-Fixed some of the bathhouse girl's dialogue.
-Made it so that you can't masturbate while infected with a crotch meat parasite
-Implemented more efficient methods to check if wearing clothing, and for removing specific articles
-New clothes: Bondage Belt Sleeves, Bondage Belt Boots, Bondage Belt Top, Bondage Belt Panties, Magician Top, Fishnet Heels, Fishnets, Sleeve Cuff, Bunny Ears, Tophat, Bowtie Collar, Bracelet, Anklet, Lacy Stockings, Crotchless Panties, Braless Lacy Negligee
-Expanded portrait functionality to show one-pieces
-Added toys, breast grope to records
-Added Dildo to shop
-Added masturbation with dildo scene (both normal and defloration) by IxFa.
-Can now fap at most toilets. If need is dire enough
-Added bit of extension to gym inside city
-Added a small hint to help players find Mistyra's bad end.
-Prevented menu access during some events
-New NPC: police woman, with scenes available
-Fixed a bug where encounters in Forest Park would change your clothes around
-Removed specific locations from wilderness exploration pool once you've opened them up
-Implemented magic into combat system
-Implemented method to check known skills
-Added a basic attack to infected female's battle algorithms
-New area: Succubus Tower
-Fixed a bug where gaining too much lust in battle did not alter your stats
-Added graphics for states: covered in slime, lactating, highly and desperately aroused
-Can say no to bondage during Sammy's first scene, which will mostly skip it. Will write scene variant for it later.
-Changed fitness stat to fight
-Fixed a bug with breast pump
-Allowed automating breast pump to fill as many bottles as you can
-Added different sized graphics for breast when afflicted with chest parasite

~

Polls results for next update:

clothing set:
Succubus set (13 votes)
Police girl set (3 votes)
Goth set (2 votes)
Assassin set (2 votes)
Riding Hood set (2 votes)
Nurse set (1 votes)

storyline poll:
The Torture Rack: BDSM relationship (as a subbie) (4 votes)
Meat Parasites: parasite infection, alien monsters (3 votes)
Don/slavers: slavery and slave owning (2 votes)
Transylvania: undead/ghosts/curses, haunted (1 votes)

kink poll:
Corruption (of an NPC) (4 votes)
big breasts transformation/milking/breast-feeding (3 votes)
Tickle torture (3 votes)
severe domination/held or tied down and f*cked mercilessly/abusive (1 votes)
Futanari (1 votes)
Orgasm denial (1 votes)
F to M transformation
Exhibitionism
Foot fetish
Soft Vore
Hypnotism/Mind control
Anal/rimming/Butt stuff
Double penetration/Double-vaginal/spit-roasting
Large insertions/fisting
BDSM/whipping/shocks/clamps/wax play
Indivi

Postby badashi » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:00 am

Been following this since v2.0, and I absolutely enjoy this game's writing and descriptions. Plus the (albeit limited) art is great.

There has GOT to be something to increase resistance and charisma faster though. It's easy to train fight, intelligence, agility and even Senses; Allure is also easy to get through battles if you focus on Lust attacks. Resistance 12 for the scene with Mystira, when you are already debuffed by meat monsters? That's insane.

anyway, keep if up! Can't wait for corruption of NPC and The Torture Rack stories :D
badashi

Postby Indivi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:32 am

badashi Wrote:Been following this since v2.0, and I absolutely enjoy this game's writing and descriptions. Plus the (albeit limited) art is great.

There has GOT to be something to increase resistance and charisma faster though. It's easy to train fight, intelligence, agility and even Senses; Allure is also easy to get through battles if you focus on Lust attacks. Resistance 12 for the scene with Mystira, when you are already debuffed by meat monsters? That's insane.

anyway, keep if up! Can't wait for corruption of NPC and The Torture Rack stories :D

Sweet, glad to hear you enjoy it!

Charisma? Not sure which stat you're referring to. Anyways it'll be easier to bring those stats up later on.

The best way to handle Mistyra's stat check, look for certain clothing and stack mood modifiers to bump up your tolerance. Should help reduce the amount of necessary grinding. Also, just a heads up, you'll need more than 12.

Will do. :)
Indivi

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects