The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

Postby Gunsnsex » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:59 pm

I still need sauce for the music, when readin puppeteer and when fighting the fallen daemonhunters.

i didn't ask for a solution merely for a tip where to look, because i feel like i looked everywhere, except right part of the building which is blocked by the npc's.

The thing about the experience is ok, but I think it is a good idea when all companions share the same level (when I'm level 8 and rose joins in and she's lvl 6 it is not quite alright, amke it like hearoes of the storm where ppl share exp or lvl up at same time.)

Last question, is the Character infront the old daemonhunter tower a possible follower? if so what are the requirements?

@Feinty
learn to use the turn-based movement of enemies to your advantage: move just when they are, so they cant change directions or do anything else till their movement is finished, Rose is making it very easy just move onto the bit which she initially blocked.
Society consists of shame and ignorance, and I'm proud of you, since you strife away from it right now.
Gunsnsex

Postby Magnomian » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:17 pm

I found a Bug, if you equiped the steel armor Ayla... well strip her top armor and go with the boobs discovered
Magnomian
Newly Registered

Postby Gunsnsex » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:06 pm

Also the sound stops after the escape of old tower.
Society consists of shame and ignorance, and I'm proud of you, since you strife away from it right now.
Gunsnsex

Postby SlootTime » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:48 pm

Hey!. your game is a ok, but i never manage to really find the sex scenes. i have NO idea how to get my bars down to the evil side. corrupted or monsterfriend. The only complain i have. WAY to easy to get a bad ending in this. how im i suppost to get corrupted then every time you lose you get bad ending directly. i would like to see that you get turned in to that you lose against before you become bad ending and don´t make it a direct transformationt though. maybe have it as an second possible ending insteed of you just become a cumdump for them directly THE END. its quit boring actully. ( srry if my grammar and english is bad. i hope you understand that i wrote)
SlootTime
Newly Registered

Postby reve » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:58 am

So I'm not sure if these are bugs or not, but the jungle witch hut (the cat girl magic) and the traveling sage's hut near the forest (the one near the druid forest) became inaccessible after a while. And yes, I didn't get Ayla to change into a cat girl.

Also, is the nurse outfit not yet available?
reve

Postby Bremen Mask » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:05 pm

SlootTime Wrote:Hey!. your game is a ok, but i never manage to really find the sex scenes. i have NO idea how to get my bars down to the evil side. corrupted or monsterfriend. The only complain i have. WAY to easy to get a bad ending in this. how im i suppost to get corrupted then every time you lose you get bad ending directly. i would like to see that you get turned in to that you lose against before you become bad ending and don´t make it a direct transformationt though. maybe have it as an second possible ending insteed of you just become a cumdump for them directly THE END. its quit boring actully. ( srry if my grammar and english is bad. i hope you understand that i wrote)

I get what you're saying. Losing most encounters in this game leads to a Bad End. There are very few sexual encounters you can walk away from in this game. As the game currently is, the corruption and moral stats are kind of pointless.
Bremen Mask

Postby kvier » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:22 pm

At this point, it seems that the game play differences mostly come from your affinities to Miay and Rose.

There are a very short list of things that Humanity, Corruption, and Alignment do change; mostly dialog changes but also:
* You can learn a special technique from the sensei in Grayholme once your alignment is extreme enough
-- relatedly, I found a bug. You can never learn the good version of the skill here because it's testing the wrong variable.

* High corruption forces a game over (on losses at the old tower)
kvier

Postby Gunsnsex » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:19 pm

ohh, i didnt found that witch hut, maybe some directional help?
Also did someone found out what the beach area west of the Desert gate is good for?
what does losing at old tower cause? im curious. (put it in spoiler).

Anyone has tips for beating the Temple?

Is the human Person infront of the Old Tower a possible follower? how to do it?
Gunsnsex

Postby Magnomian » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:40 pm

how can i meet the dragon? maybe ayla can become a dragon girl?
Magnomian
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:12 pm

Gunsnsex Wrote:ohh, i didnt found that witch hut, maybe some directional help?
The witch hut is accessible via the north-west corner of the map where Ayla chooses to give birth to breederspouts, if.
Also did someone found out what the beach area west of the Desert gate is good for?
There's a puzzle that you can enter just south of the sole palm tree in that area.
what does losing at old tower cause?
Massive corruption stat increase, ultimately leading to a game over.
Anyone has tips for beating the Temple?
You can't "beat" the temple (yet?). You can only escape from it unenslaved.
Is the human Person infront of the Old Tower a possible follower?
No.
Magnomian Wrote:how can i meet the dragon? maybe ayla can become a dragon girl?
The dragon is in the swamp, one map to the east of the catmint. Ayla can not (yet?) become a dragon girl.
kvier

Postby SubjectSix » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:05 pm

I'm terrible at RPG games, but still enjoy them very much. I've tried searching for a walkthrough to the game, but have come up empty handed. Does anybody know where I can find one?
SubjectSix

Postby reve » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:03 am

SubjectSix Wrote:I'm terrible at RPG games, but still enjoy them very much. I've tried searching for a walkthrough to the game, but have come up empty handed. Does anybody know where I can find one?

Well, I had the same luck. But I did take the liberty to create one even though it is pretty empty now. Do feel free to contribute

http://thelastdemonhunterremastered.wik ... ered_Wikia
reve

Postby hoboy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:18 am

reve Wrote:But I did take the liberty to create one even though it is pretty empty now. Do feel free to contribute

I must say props for starting this. As I replay through I will try to add hints and character info and whatever as I replay...
hoboy

Postby reve » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:52 am

hoboy Wrote:
reve Wrote:But I did take the liberty to create one even though it is pretty empty now. Do feel free to contribute

I must say props for starting this. As I replay through I will try to add hints and character info and whatever as I replay...

I'd appreciate any kind of help! :)
As of right now, I just added most of the secrets in the game, and started listing the lootable items in Grayholm and a walkthrough for the good path in Grayholm. Feel free to change something wrong or just reorganize it to make it look better or just add your own stuff.
reve

Postby Deva » Sun May 01, 2016 12:18 am

Trying to respond to everything -not- yet answered, just post again if I missed you, sorry the delay. Busy in rl atm.

I found a Bug, if you equiped the steel armor Ayla... well strip her top armor and go with the boobs discovered

That should be fixed in the newest version(s)

Ayla can not (yet?) become a dragon girl.

Ayla can not (yet!) become a dragon girl.

You can't "beat" the temple (yet?). You can only escape from it unenslaved.

Temple can be escaped, can't be 'beaten', isn't planned.

Yay @The Wiki activiy. Much appreciated. I'd peek at it, but right now, I think my time is better spent adding stuff to add to it. :P

If any of you find something really weird/unusual, feel free to throw a bug report, you never know.
~Why did we need 33 others before we came up with rule 34?~
Deva

Postby Darthjake » Thu May 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Ikorus » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:49 am
Game seems fun so far, but I can't seem to avoid a game over with the tentacle armor early in. Even with the slime warding talisman I can't get back outside except back toward the first "town" and can't remove it. Silverstar claims "there has to be a solution" but for the life of me I just can't come up with it. Is there really no way other than to not put it on at all?

Neither of these is an actual bug. The armor is just a naughty end that doesnt insta-gib you, as people wanted moar of it, while the Demonhunter.. yeah the dialogue is a tiny bit off, but I like to believe Miay still pretends she helped you, and you are too polite to point out that she didn't, cause she'd die a little inside. :P
The last one is a bug, fixed in the newest version, oh, on that note.:

But but, I wants the sexy tentacle armor, I too, waited until I had the sword, amulet and was a succubs before going back an opening the forbidden chest, lol.

Loving this game, and want to contribute, just have to manage my cash flow, but seriously awesome work.

Is the succubus armor supposed to be where you cannot take it off? I note that when you visit the piercing place in Lord Grey's town you are able to remove it for piercings, and yes I saved my game before each piercing and was glad I did. :shock:

I'll have to look for the dragon that peeps are talking about, I did notice also some mushroom girls that I could not find a way to turn into exp. I think they are trapped in some trees above where you get the
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

mushroom girl ending

Also one spider, on the way to the creepy guy that offers you a massage that appears to be stuck in some trees. Next playthrough I have to remember to save before I go waltzing though the webs so I can lose to the wolf spider-girl and see what kind of game over text I get there too.

Did I mention I'm having fun here?
Darthjake

Postby Deva » Sat May 07, 2016 12:44 pm

I wants the sexy tentacle armor, I too, waited until I had the sword, amulet and was a succubs before going back an opening the forbidden chest, lol.

Geez, alright, just for you lot I may include a secret there, but keep in mind, it'd only be a naughty optical thing, not gonna write random tentacle molestations into every other scene, enough work as it is.

Loving this game, and want to contribute, just have to manage my cash flow, but seriously awesome work.

I approve of this message! :P

Monsterz!

Ugh, everyone mistakes the monsters hiding out behind obstacles as bugs. Perhaps they don't -want- to come out and get killed. :P

Anywhooo!

New update:

Among other things a new CG'ed Hentai scene for the succubus path and a new gameover, with the beginning of the Bimbocastle. Find it here:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-044.html
Deva

Postby Galgano » Sat May 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Oh my gosh, I just got the joke. Man you trolled me so hard.
The
Last
Demonhunter
Remastered

TL;DR

Wow, I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. :oops:
Galgano

Postby Deva » Sun May 08, 2016 9:42 am

Galgano Wrote:Oh my gosh, I just got the joke. Man you trolled me so hard.
The
Last
Demonhunter
Remastered

TL;DR

Wow, I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. :oops:

I.. uh.. yes! ha ha! Great Troll go me..(just that I use TLDH for short so it doesnt work and only now that you point it out notice it myself).. if I use an acronym I'd make it more err.. positive, like.. well, Fenoxo seems to have a talent for suggestive ones. :P

I might use this later though, thanks. :P
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat May 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Aaand new fancy update for The Last Demonhunter:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-045.html

Part II (final part) of the bimbocastle with a new gameover, as well as a little something secret for tentacle armor lovers.
Deva

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects