The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

Postby Deva » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:27 am

Anyway folks,
New update on the blog:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-042.html

One new ending, involving a naughty mindflayer, introduction of the new companion, and some.. well, lots of bugfixing. yey!
~Why did we need 33 others before we came up with rule 34?~
Deva

Postby Ayeka » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:30 pm

If you do update please put it in thread name as "The last Demonhunter updated 03.20.2016" or something like this.
Ayeka

Postby Smiffy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:26 am

Hello. Its me again. This time, considering the new version and all, I completely removed both the rtp and rpg maker and re-installed them, but I still get the theatre freeze. All I've basically done in the new version is use the MAGIS item to skip to after the tower (good path cause that's how I roll) and killed three dolls, one by accident. I chose to download the version with the rtp so now I'm sorta wondering, did I even GET the rtp? Oviously I get the game itself, but how do I know if I have the rtp or not?
Smiffy

Postby Deva » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:09 am

Ayeka Wrote:If you do update please put it in thread name as "The last Demonhunter updated 03.20.2016" or something like this.

thats not a proper date in most of the world though. :P I never did dates because people get confused like that. I have a large USA following, but not a purely USA following.

Hello. Its me again. This time, considering the new version and all, I completely removed both the rtp and rpg maker and re-installed them, but I still get the theatre freeze. All I've basically done in the new version is use the MAGIS item to skip to after the tower (good path cause that's how I roll) and killed three dolls, one by accident. I chose to download the version with the rtp so now I'm sorta wondering, did I even GET the rtp? Oviously I get the game itself, but how do I know if I have the rtp or not?

No one else has this problem. You are doing something wrong/something is off with your system specs(no idea what that'd be). I'm sorry, but cant help you much. you could try a save file from after the theatre maybe. You got stuck on the theatre sometimes, several versions ago, I know its all working now, at least for other folks.
Deva

Postby Sunly » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:47 pm

How do i fix extract failed everytime i tried it fail
Sunly
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:20 am

Ok, after playing the original game (up to the conflict between the prince and the succubuss, the game bugs there) and this re-master, I have to say the following:

- great potential, interesting set-up, love the characters and the story

- bad design. Sex should be a reward, not a game over. 99% of all sex scenes are loss/game over

- you added futa. Great. But she has balls. Not great. Option to turn off futa balls would be nice, along with more futa content

- maybe (especially if you go sucubuss slave route) being more proactive/dominant in sexual encounters? Especially if you combine it with futa (higher libido + sucubuss influence + double stimulation )

- too much emphaisis on sex = evil/corruption

- if you go down a more evil route, "raping" your catgirl (or giving her aphrodisiacs) would be fun
ElPresidente

Postby Smiffy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:08 pm

Hello again. I would like to, most respectfully, request a good path post theatre save, as I requested in an earlier post. Hopefully I don't run into any more problems, but I can't exactly know unless I get past the theatre. Respectuflly.
Smiffy

Postby ElPresidente » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:20 am

Smiffy Wrote:Hello again. I would like to, most respectfully, request a good path post theatre save, as I requested in an earlier post. Hopefully I don't run into any more problems, but I can't exactly know unless I get past the theatre. Respectuflly.

I only have saves after that point.
Although there really isn't that much after that ATM - the town and another tower + 1-2 minor locations.

I do have a second save right before the theatre...but that's a sucubuss
ElPresidente

Postby Smiffy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:09 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:
Smiffy Wrote:Hello again. I would like to, most respectfully, request a good path post theatre save, as I requested in an earlier post. Hopefully I don't run into any more problems, but I can't exactly know unless I get past the theatre. Respectuflly.

I only have saves after that point.
Although there really isn't that much after that ATM - the town and another tower + 1-2 minor locations.

I do have a second save right before the theatre...but that's a sucubuss

I understand. But you know, using one of the key items (like I mentioned in my previous save request post) you can skip to after the tower, good, evil or succubus. So if you, or someone else, used the key item (magis I think its called) skipped to after tower good path, cleared the theatre (meaning, read the diary do whatever needs doing after and leave the blasted theatre) and saved that'd be that. The only part I'm iffy about requesting a save is I imagine whoever makes the save would have to upload it someplace. Anyway, thank you respectfully for your post.
Smiffy

Postby ElPresidente » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:30 pm

ElPresidente

Postby Gunsnsex » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:14 pm

idk, I must be missing something, but I can't get the orc-smith scene, what are the exact checks for getting it? If I'm a succubus I cannot take the armor off, so I tried with magis to after the tower (evil) but I dont have corruption, is that it?
Gunsnsex

Postby Gunsnsex » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:25 pm

What are the checks for the orc-smith scene? As succubus i cannot remove armor, and when I use Magis for the after tower i may have monster friend but no corruption, is that it?

Also is there a way to "beat" the temple? I mean getting to fight the demon? or is it just a simple trap?

maybe have the abilities (twingodess etc.) have the chance on poison for attacks when wiedling dagger? maybe work that for Red Dawn too?

Last thing: rose is much of Utility but I think her general dmg is low, she should have dmg at expense of defense but only get damage from agility + I think poison damage should be higher, or at least I am not feeling the damage that comes from it.

I like that game, but as previously mentioned, sax is being punished alot+ I really was surprised when I found the 2-3(?) animated scenes ingame.

Also general information: the Miku-Dress is currently the best armor, together with the demonhuntersword and either Dagger for poison and agility or Silver Sword. as for the thins you can exchange i guess succubus, but the problem is removing it.

Also I like that lossing at the succubus isnt a direct loss, but with a HEAVY backlash, maybe remove the armor before you get to be succubus, but still have consequences? maybe do same with other bosses, which make the slightly harder to beat each time you lose but change your charakter more.
Gunsnsex

Postby Smiffy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Thank you for your help El Pres. If I run into any more problems I will let the thread know. If only so the thread becomes aware.
Smiffy

Postby Deva » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Gunsnsex Wrote:What are the checks for the orc-smith scene? As succubus i cannot remove armor, and when I use Magis for the after tower i may have monster friend but no corruption, is that it?

Also is there a way to "beat" the temple? I mean getting to fight the demon? or is it just a simple trap?

maybe have the abilities (twingodess etc.) have the chance on poison for attacks when wiedling dagger? maybe work that for Red Dawn too?

Last thing: rose is much of Utility but I think her general dmg is low, she should have dmg at expense of defense but only get damage from agility + I think poison damage should be higher, or at least I am not feeling the damage that comes from it.

I like that game, but as previously mentioned, sax is being punished alot+ I really was surprised when I found the 2-3(?) animated scenes ingame.

Also general information: the Miku-Dress is currently the best armor, together with the demonhuntersword and either Dagger for poison and agility or Silver Sword. as for the thins you can exchange i guess succubus, but the problem is removing it.

Also I like that lossing at the succubus isnt a direct loss, but with a HEAVY backlash, maybe remove the armor before you get to be succubus, but still have consequences? maybe do same with other bosses, which make the slightly harder to beat each time you lose but change your charakter more.

You need to be nude for the smith scene, thats blocked by succubus atm, yeah. You can beat the temple, adding poison to a tripple attack is too dangerous.

Rose oh yes, should actually have higher damage, an item bugged out, updated that for the next release.

Theres several hidden sex scenes. Emphasis on hidden. I don't just.. 'throw' it into peoples faces, I feel as if you work and look for it, as part of a story, it makes the overall scenes more enjoyable. Working on doing more, that said, CG costs money to make.

Your suggestion is a progamming impossibility to track reliably without days of work.
Deva

Postby Gunsnsex » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:41 pm

You must have misunderstood, hidden sex is not bad, I was positivly surprised although for example the tentacle scene could be looped longer, but its almost impossible to have sex without needing to reload a save since you would lose most of the time.

I found a bug when entering the abandoned mansion near the ice region, when I entered My Characte sprite changed to that of a blonde with ponytail and blue cape, which didnt change when I entered map again, I was able to change back by sleeping at the nearby hut.

And I need a tip to beat the temple, I have no Idea how to proceed, I'm at the point when the ritual bath happens and I leave it through the trapdoor, but Idk what to do next.
Gunsnsex

Postby Gunsnsex » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:17 pm

also very nice choice of battle music, what I really liked was the "nutcracker"/Nussknacker (i believe) in the event for rose.
Maybe share full version?
Also a bug: the sprites for the satyr in the druidforest are missing, but are present in 0.33 so I inserted them from there to 0.42 and it was able to run it.
Gunsnsex

Postby Gunsnsex » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:23 pm

Also one last thing, which I almost forgot, Can you do something with the D on ayla, which you get from the Mountain spring? or is it just a temtptaion for another bad end?
Gunsnsex

Postby Feinty » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:24 am

Uh maybe this is a stupid question but how do you get past the doll girl doll in the old theater?
Feinty
Newly Registered

Postby hoboy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:34 am

Feinty Wrote:Uh maybe this is a stupid question but how do you get past the doll girl doll in the old theater?

That one took me a few tries. You have to wait until the deadly doll gets close enough to open a path to the back room, then dash past them all. Don't wait until you're boxed in, tho...
hoboy

Postby Deva » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:55 am

And I need a tip to beat the temple, I have no Idea how to proceed, I'm at the point when the ritual bath happens and I leave it through the trapdoor, but Idk what to do next.

I dun wanna just give the sollution away, but you already realized that the game rewards exploration, so.. oh, and moar sex scenes coming in this release, see below.

Can you do something with the D on ayla

Yes. It triggers alternate sex scenes for examlpe.

Anywhooo,

New update on the Blog: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... 49c585ede4

Featuring a lot of bugfixes, graphical updates, and a burning hot new futa hentai scene at the desert entrance.
Deva

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects