The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

Postby Deva » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:21 am

Corruption is a bar you don't want to get filled,(well, not if you aim to win the game) but there'll be ample opportunity for it.
~Why did we need 33 others before we came up with rule 34?~
Deva

Postby Lorielle » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:45 pm

ohh i see, well i was curious to the affects of it, I read in the tutorial that corruption and other things will begin to shape the charcter's body and i've always been one to really like slutification/body modification, but for now wait for more updates
Lorielle

Postby Deva » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:08 pm

There will be bimboficatin content, and other changes, yes.. heck there already is a catgirl and shemale changing.
Deva

Postby Amakuo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Played this for a good while last night, not bad at all though unfinished :)

I found a couple bugs:
- At the Fisherhut, if you talk to the trapped mermaid from behind her (on the bed sprite), the game freezes at the end of the dialog. My guess is it bugs the animation where you're supposed to move and get caught, because you'd have to move through her.

- After that scene, Johnson's sprite remains in the ladder if you go back down (but it doesn't stop you from replaying the same scene over and over). (As a suggestion, he could get angry with you when you go there for the second time.)

- Near the entrance to the Jade Tower grounds, the space behind the unlit brazier's smoke has collision for no visible reason.

- If you look at the wardrobe in the first "town" after the woman has come out, it still says someone seems to be hiding there :)

And one general comment I would like to make concerning the writing is that you often switch between second- and third-person, sometimes even within the same sentence, which is a little jarring to read.

Good luck with this project!
Amakuo

Postby Deva » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:58 am

Ah yes, the scorcing praise of 'not bad', always the way to get your suggestions and concerns bumped to the top of the to do list. :p

I'll see about the bugs. The writing perspective switches.. Eeeh. Not sure. It's stylistic.
Deva

Postby Amakuo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Deva Wrote:Ah yes, the scorcing praise of 'not bad', always the way to get your suggestions and concerns bumped to the top of the to do list. :p

Sorry if that offended, it's something we say a lot around here when something isn't just good but also exceeded expectations. Like I expected less from an unfinished project but actually enjoyed what's there so far.
Amakuo

Postby Deva » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Amakuo Wrote:
Deva Wrote:Ah yes, the scorcing praise of 'not bad', always the way to get your suggestions and concerns bumped to the top of the to do list. :p

Sorry if that offended, it's something we say a lot around here when something isn't just good but also exceeded expectations. Like I expected less from an unfinished project but actually enjoyed what's there so far.

Ok.. well perhaps its a local.. net.. slang thing*chuckles* It -is- finished, in a way, the remastering is unfinished. either way, your bugs will be fixed on the next release. yay!
Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:34 pm

kinky update, with better writing and preperation of areas to come, on the blog. http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... h-027.html
Deva

Postby Akkin » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:16 pm

I encountered a bug with RPG Maker VX Ace. I miss the file "Audio / BGM / Sad music box melody 2" when I arrive in the city where the execution takes place.
Akkin

Postby CloudRipper » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:41 am

Akkin Wrote:I encountered a bug with RPG Maker VX Ace. I miss the file "Audio / BGM / Sad music box melody 2" when I arrive in the city where the execution takes place.

Same thing happened for me as well
CloudRipper

Postby Akkin » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:45 pm

I tried to look for the missing file on the music site: http://mp3lio.com/sad-box

But in fact, the one I found: The Sad Music Box Melody 2 is actually the SadBoxMelody that was in the files of the game.

So the missing file, naming "Sad Music Box Melody 2" in the game files, does not actually called.
Akkin

Postby Deva » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Thats why theres a note that the new area(s) aren't properly implemented yet. It's a simple labeling issue to be worked on.
Deva

Postby ElPresidente » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:07 pm

So much promise.

cute girl lead -check
catgirl sidekick -check
implied Lesbian content (haven't got to it yet) -check

Glorious

That said, I saved the first town and explored the tower, talked to the Slime Queen, but when I get to the town
where the execution is happening, nothing happens. Also the game derps when entering the house there
ElPresidente

Postby Akkin » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:23 am

I found a simple way to get the missing sound file sad music box melody 2.

I downloaded the original play. And I went into the files, and I found it. Then copy / paste, you know the rest.

I just start the remastered version, and I have entered the city. :)

EDIT: By cons, actually, except the visual space and NPCs, nothing other xD
Akkin

Postby ElPresidente » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:15 pm

I thought the re-master was just enhancing graphics.

I take it the game isn't complete and can't be palyed?

I'm stuck at the town. Nothing to do. No way to change realationship with the catgirl.
ElPresidente

Postby Akkin » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:35 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:I take it the game isn't complete and can't be played?

You can play the entire first area by counting the first village, the tower of demonhunter, the den of slimegirl and marshes. But if you go to the first large fortified city, you'll be blocked by a crash the game.

And if you tampered by fetching the missing sound file in the old version of the game, you will see that nothing is finish behind
(there is the main square with the execution but you can not talk to anyone and there is that music works.
I got laughed at by entering the weapons dealer. black screen with only Ayla visible on the screen. We can only rotate on herself ^^)
Akkin

Postby ElPresidente » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Since the re-master is unfinished, I tried the original.. and also run afoul of a game-stopping bug.

I reached the castle gardens where I have to talk to or kill the prince/ambassador. I choose talk and the two settled things, but I can't progress further. I need some key from them but I can't get it.
ElPresidente

Postby Archer » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:36 pm

I have to say that this game is really good! It`s always a huge plus when you get to choose a certain path instead of just being railroaded the whole time. The only thing thats a bit frustrating is the fact that there are way to many bad ends. Don`t get me wrong i like them, but it would be the cherry on top of the cake if they weren`t all game ending. The succubus is a good example of that, also will there be more artwork like the game over screen for a few scenes etc.?
I also encountered two bugs, when you begin a new game Miay is already in the party. Another bug would be that i can`t wear the succubus armor at all.
Anyway great work, i can hardly wait for a new update. :D
Archer
Newly Registered

Postby Deva » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Lorielle Wrote:I'm also wondering, but i havent found anything that affects the corruption meter is that just not in yet? I think the corrupted life shard might affect it but i forgot to use it after the fallen demon hunter and accidentally saved over the file

yes and yes. It'll be thematized soon..ish.. lots of works!
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Anyway, fancy lil update, starting the long process of graphic polishing the game properly: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... e1e824ea7f

preview pic:
Deva

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects