LoK RPG (Fan Project)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: LoK RPG (Fan Project)

Postby jetthehawk » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

If anyone is a 3d modeller i could really use the hope cause i dont have the slightest clue when it comes to modellling. The only real way this projects gonna take off is if I can find one so anyone who is, is entirely welcome on this project.
jetthehawk

Postby dencheti » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:33 am

Revive this for great justice
I'm either bat-shit sane or perfectly crazy. Either way, something's going to go wrong at the last second and send me back to square one, So let's just end this now before the chance passes us by.
dencheti

Postby PuckElf » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Link on bottom of page 4 is broken. :(
PuckElf
Newly Registered

Postby 13Lack12ose » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:54 pm

I am disappoint.
This project seems like it's dead now, which I am frankly saddened by. This had such great promise and still does, if only someone were to take it up. This NEEDS to be revived, and if not, scrapped, and redone by someone willing to finish it. Because I can not live my life with just a taste of something like this. Anyone willing to do either of these things?
Hodor
13Lack12ose

Postby BlueBody » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Dang. I've actually never seen this before. I wish I could realistically see it being revived, but I know that's unlikely. If only someone here on LoK forums was as dedicated as Gorepete or Blargh to RPGMaker games as they are to Flash games.

In anycase, thanks for bumping, I get to see something new (to me) and interesting!
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby yambala » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5437281/

I am no animator or anything, but programming RPG maker in itself should not be such a big problem.
Though the guy who made the game may have done some more advanced tricks to make the animations show up properly.

There was also a website somewhere which added in the abbility (or they simply wrote a script for it) to include flash movies in rpg maker.
But either way, the whole project would still requires someone to make 3d models for it for anyone to even start to continue this thing.
As the link above shows, enough good artists out there ;)

As I think a lot of krystal 3d models (and possibly sharpclaws) are already made, I am not sure how much the posing of models would really add too much extra..

As for those that hate rpg maker as a whole;
Humbird0 actually has quite a few games made in rpg maker and converted to flash games.

If anyone knows how to convert to flash, I'm sure he knows!

(perhaps he can also help with programming a bit, if he can be motivated into putting some time into this(?), who knows?)

If people *really* want this project picked up again, I think you may need to have to do some work and possibly contact/motivate others to do some modelling. OR step up and do some yourself if able!
yambala
Newly Registered

Postby neon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Yeah it seems to be dead, that is too bad as it was one of my favourite RPG games in terms of potential that I have seen, played so far.
Next to VH
neon

Postby BlueBody » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 pm

neon Wrote:Yeah it seems to be dead, that is too bad as it was one of my favourite RPG games in terms of potential that I have seen, played so far.
Next to VH

link me to VH please? ;)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby FurryTurtle » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:57 pm

BlueBody Wrote:
neon Wrote:Yeah it seems to be dead, that is too bad as it was one of my favourite RPG games in terms of potential that I have seen, played so far.
Next to VH

link me to VH please? ;)

Lol violated Heroine is such a bitch to find one that works and even more of a bitch to find one thats in english or has a patch
FurryTurtle

Postby Sakome » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 am

Google Rogue Translation and that'll get you to a translated version
Sakome

Postby BlueBody » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:15 am

Sakome Wrote:Google Rogue Translation and that'll get you to a translated version

Oh, I've heard of Violated Heroine before, but I did my research on it and it seems like it's a pain in the ass to install. Something about installing the Japanese version of RPGMaker, Japanese RTP, a Japanese-to-english translation patch, a Japanese language on your computer, as well as maybe a .EXE or something or another file from the original Japanese version so that the patch can work.

There used to be a nicely packed version of the whole game... Wish I could find it and enjoy Violated Heroine without getting stymied by the language barrier. :cry:

/Slightly offtopic/ Does anyone know of a link or source for English-translated VH in the form of a pre-packaged file?
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby helemetzoo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:39 pm

I've actually got in contact with the author and he told me he couldn't do this project anymore since it took so long to create the scene and program it into the game. I tried to do the scenes myself and even got all the resources required (shaders, uniform, lizard etc) but i could only make really basic images. The rpgmaker programming on the other hand was easy to understand and i manage to edit the scenes around and even use some images he left out.
So really, it's the 3d images that are the hardest and if anyone can make those images, the project can continue.
helemetzoo
Newly Registered

Postby humbird0 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:50 am

yambala Wrote:... to include flash movies in rpg maker.

RPG Maker can use videos. And it's possible to export a video from Flash.

yambala Wrote:As for those that hate rpg maker as a whole;
Humbird0 actually has quite a few games made in rpg maker and converted to flash games.

If anyone knows how to convert to flash, I'm sure he knows!

It's pretty simple really.
Step 1: Create your own RPG Maker in Flash.
Step 2: Use it to create Flash-based games.
The devil is in the details. ;)
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:49 pm

to bad the game is not going on lol i just found it today and then read on to find it's dead :(
dragonmaster121989

Postby Goryokaku » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:21 am

VH is easy to find if you want a link send me a pm and I'll send you a link for a translated version but I won't post a link on LoK simply because of the game content and the fact the owners of VH are very very picky about it being downloaded. And VH isn't dead neither is the translation project for it just rouge translations are no longer doing it.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby danail24 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 am

None of the links for downloading the game don't work anymore. Moar reuploads!
danail24

Postby FradUck » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:54 pm

can someone please post a working download link :'(
"Its a giant duck!"
FradUck

Postby BlueLight » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 am

VH doesn't have a full translation for the version i've seen.... *Shifty lawyer speak*. I however dislike the game based on the fact it has Loli sex in it. 16 i'm squeamish about but i dislike the idea of sex at the age all together and what make it worse is the fact males are perverts no matter what age they are in this game. I think theres 4 or 5 scene alone in the main town with young-young males doing something very sexual.

Anyways i would suggest you get a piece of software called "ChilTrans" which should be on google code.
Anyways it will read the threads and translate text. I've found Microsoft has a nice translation if you can't get google to translate. Most likely you'll have a japanese compressed file; if you use 7zip you can run Chiltrans and it has a setting to run software in a japanese local and so you tell it to open 7zip and just unzip the file. Or you could restart your computer i guess.... but that's no fun. You'll also need to install the japanese RTP, or put the japanese RTP inside the same folder.

I suggest you use ChilTrans because you wont need to restart your computer everytime you want to run the game because of changing the Local to japanese.... is local the right word? Your basically change the main character set you use for text. (software detects what your using and changes to it.)

Anyways, is there a source file for this game?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Outonbail » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 am

FradUck Wrote:can someone please post a working download link :'(

Agreed. Can we get a reupload?
Outonbail

Postby kvier » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:06 am

Google for 'vh translation' (no quotes), and at least my first link is on wikia, where there's a link to a current translator group with current translations.
kvier

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects