[VX ACE RPG] Aylia's Story - English H-RPG Goodness!

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [VX ACE RPG] Aylia's Story - English H-RPG Goodness!

Postby YummyTiger » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:19 am

A small delay to add the the ocean of delays that has been this game. I only work in my spare time, and my entire family got the flu in January which crippled my time to work on the game. I even ended up in the hospital with a heart inflammation. I gave myself a bit of leeway in December assuming I'd probably get sick, but this was a bit beyond anything I would ever have predicted. Yes, I'm aware of the Patreon developer deadline sickness. I can't prove it happened, but I damn well intend to get this release out the door. I plan to post twice a week detailing new features in the upcoming release and teasing artwork to show people that YES, there is real progress. I'll post the artwork here if anyone is interested as that will be patron-only due to rules, but if you want to read on features, those will be public. Here is the first one:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/feature-post-24379413

Glad to see John, Elaymidoray, Darthjake, and others are still with me somehow. I can't know if it'll be ultimately worth it, but it IS fucking coming this time. I just need to squeeze in a week or two of nights to get it ready.
YummyTiger

Postby BlackDread » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:47 am

Hell has indeed finally frozen over
BlackDread

Postby Elaymidoray » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:17 am

YummyTiger Wrote:Glad to see John, Elaymidoray, Darthjake, and others are still with me somehow. I can't know if it'll be ultimately worth it, but it IS fucking coming this time. I just need to squeeze in a week or two of nights to get it ready.

But of course O' Great One, your flock remains ever loyal.
Elaymidoray

Postby Dracoslicer » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:36 am

I will continue to haunt this thread until this has been released, and I blame all of you for every new post that I think there's something new that came out >:O (Ignoring the fact I just did the exact same thing obviously)
Dracoslicer

Postby YummyTiger » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:53 pm

Just an update, so people don't think I've fallen back into my old routine and you won't hear anything for another year. I was very ill in late January which resulted in multiple hospital stays. I probably would have missed my release date anyways, but it would have been close(ish). Anyways, content wise, I think the release is pretty much ready, but the transition to MV has me solving a few lag issues and testing performance. That should not take months, and I will get all of you who have been waiting for ages a release. I swear by the Divines!

Just haunt a little longer Draco. It would be fucking sublime to release it on April 1st (but that IS NOT a release date, just a funny observation).
YummyTiger

Postby Elaymidoray » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:23 am

YummyTiger Wrote: It would be fucking sublime to release it on April 1st (but that IS NOT a release date, just a funny observation).

Can we make it a release date? Pwetty pwease?

*hopeful expression, with extra puppy eyes on the side
Elaymidoray

Postby AN0N » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:31 pm

Man I've been lurking this for long.. and every delay just intensifies my excitement! I can't take this much longer.. stop blue balling us :,(

But don't get me wrong tho - don't rush or stress yourself. I am just a plebian internet user being way more excited about this game than I should..
AN0N

Postby Elaymidoray » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:54 am

BUMP OF THE MOST SHAMELESS FASHION!
Elaymidoray

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Lol this game is the Duke Nukem Forever of hentai games.
RandomGuy2599

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:45 am

Please read the rules ya'll. Necro posting for no good reason is against the rules of the forum. Do it again and I will have to start handing out warnings. Warnings WILL end in suspensions and eventually a ban. Hell, I'm now halfway considering locking the thread just to prevent further necro posting. I know ya'll enjoy the game, but this isn't the way to show it since it creates extra work for the creator since they possibly have to reach out to me to get their thread unlocked again.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Elaymidoray » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:58 am

MiscChaos Wrote:Please read the rules ya'll. Necro posting for no good reason is against the rules of the forum. Do it again and I will have to start handing out warnings. Warnings WILL end in suspensions and eventually a ban. Hell, I'm now halfway considering locking the thread just to prevent further necro posting. I know ya'll enjoy the game, but this isn't the way to show it since it creates extra work for the creator since they possibly have to reach out to me to get their thread unlocked again.

I apologize, didn't realize that was a forum rule. I was just attempting a bit o' humor, won't do it again.
Elaymidoray

Postby YummyTiger » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:26 pm

Hell hath frozen over and the OP has been updated with a new release. Hope you guys give it a try, the game is playing great in MV and we're finally moving this project forward. Thanks!
YummyTiger

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects