The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/14]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:01 am

musical74 Wrote:The first picture I was laughing HARD, she's the best at being a fraud?

Have to wait till the public version comes out, but one thing I am curious on: Will Qum eventually become Head Succubus because everyone just loves her to pieces and she makes every encounter so much more fun? (tries to hide the QUM IS BEST SUCCUBUS banner he's waving)

Haha, no comment on speculation. If Qum ever wanted to become head succubus, though, the others would have a hard time refusing her. =P
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:33 am

Honestly, Yarra's probably better as Head Succubus because she's more aware of things but Qum is just so lovable...

Before I forget (since I haven't done the Ecclesiastical summit after getting bitch princess) I heard that a few choices there resulted in GAME OVER, are those choices difficult to make it hard to accidentally screw up and get the game over, or do you need to pay special attention to make sure a wrong choice doesn't mean you are screwed?
musical74

Postby CxSeth » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:38 pm

Yarra is the only real contender for Head Succubus, as far as I'm concerned, but Qum is definitely my spirit animal. Actually, so is Iris. And Nalili. What I'm really getting at is that every succubus is Best Succubus.
CxSeth

Postby Darthjake » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:57 pm

musical74 Wrote:Honestly, Yarra's probably better as Head Succubus because she's more aware of things but Qum is just so lovable...

Before I forget (since I haven't done the Ecclesiastical summit after getting bitch princess) I heard that a few choices there resulted in GAME OVER, are those choices difficult to make it hard to accidentally screw up and get the game over, or do you need to pay special attention to make sure a wrong choice doesn't mean you are screwed?

I think Sierra made it so unless you just have a terrible save where you've done everything wrong (not wrong, but chose poorly), you should not get a game over. I had what I thought was a pretty good save, and I got most of what I wanted pushed through, but not everything.

I'd just save before each day, (in a separate slot), and see how it goes, but you should be fine, especially if you've been looking at the wikis.
Darthjake

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:18 am

The newest version of TLS has been released publicly:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

Check the blog for update notes and other information! One notable thing is that I now have a SubscribeStar account for those who are opposed to Patreon.
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/8]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:26 am

TLS is finally available on Steam! Link here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9518 ... Sovereign/

To be clear, the game will remain entirely free (the DLC is just an empty option some people requested). This is just another way for people to play the game. But if you've enjoyed TLS, please consider giving it a review so that new players will consider giving it a try!
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 am

Sierra Lee Wrote:TLS is finally available on Steam! Link here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9518 ... Sovereign/

To be clear, the game will remain entirely free (the DLC is just an empty option some people requested). This is just another way for people to play the game. But if you've enjoyed TLS, please consider giving it a review so that new players will consider giving it a try!

If I do that, people will know how wonderfully nutty Qum is, how conflicted Orcent is, how everyone seems to rally around Simon, how Nali is Robin's third favorite succubus (out of three) and why Unwoman Vhala and an Incubus King (Simon) are friends! Actually...there's some reason I can't review games, not sure why. Once I'm able to review games I will review TLS!
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:52 pm

Work on TLS will continue as it always does, but meanwhile I wanted to introduce people to one of my side projects. I've been putting this off for a long time to finish more content and get TLS on Steam, but it's finally time to do major testing on Once Ever After. People at the $10 tier on Patreon and SubscribeStar now have access to the first build:

This build has 5-10 hours of gameplay and 9 fully-illustrated scenes (art by Crescentia). More info on my blog:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... sting.html

That's all I'll say on this for now, but I wanted to let people know. Back later with more updates!
Sierra Lee

Postby Aiwa » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:38 am

New to the forums, but both your new project and The Last Soverign look fantastic. Can't wait to check them out~!
Aiwa

Postby CloudRipper » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:36 am

Aiwa Wrote:New to the forums, but both your new project and The Last Soverign look fantastic. Can't wait to check them out~!

You won't be disappointed in TLS at all. I sure have been enjoying it
CloudRipper

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri May 31, 2019 11:59 pm

New TLS update for patrons! Though I didn't want to repeat myself with war events, this update doesn't skimp on the split party tactics and strategic decisions you'd expect:

But beyond that, this event will resolve a large number of plots that I've been building up throughout this chapter, possibly not in the way you're expecting:

You'll also see some people who haven't shown up since the second chapter of the game:

And I'll leave Yarra to close out with a line that makes perfect sense in context:

I hope everyone enjoys the update!
Sierra Lee

Postby CxSeth » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:44 am

I feel like “Dick that X down” is Yarra’s preferred solution for all of Simon’s problems. Although in her defense, she’s usually right.

Anyway. Looking forward to playing this update in a few months when I get settled again.
CxSeth

Postby musical74 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:48 am

That kinda looks like the Fucklord's main squeeze...given how hard a fight she was hoping she can be turned into an ally (or at least a mutual foe of the Fucklord)

I see that Yarra hasn't changed her mentality much...she may have changed a bit because of Simon's influence but "First Slut" is definitely accurate with Yarra!
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:17 pm

Check the blog for links, update notes, and everything else! Steam version will update as soon as I get it done.
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 6/7]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:01 am

The update is out for patrons, and it's a huge one! Rather than divide the end of the war into two more updates, I decided to go with a double update that resolves almost everything.

All those new threads and surprises last update? Your party will be splitting up to handle them, including some new locations... and some familiar ones:

You'll also get to participate in the Ghenalese front of the war:

And of course it wouldn't be a TLS update without some lore, including some that you may not be expecting:

It's no fun to screenshot strategic decisions, but expect to make a lot of them as the war concludes.

There were also be some more surprises. I couldn't screenshot a lot of things because I didn't want to throw around spoilers. ^-^

Though this update doesn't completely wrap up the chapter, it will resolve all the major threads involved in the war.

Due to the size and complexity of this update, it will definitely spend two weeks in beta testing. It will be followed by a shorter update for investments, some final resolutions, and the end of chapter interlude. More about that later!
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:54 am

*Fucklord dies when Yarra and Qum tag-team sex him and their combined sexual energy overwhelms him* (This almost certainly won't happen but I'd like to see the Fucklord dead...)
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:03 am

musical74 Wrote:*Fucklord dies when Yarra and Qum tag-team sex him and their combined sexual energy overwhelms him* (This almost certainly won't happen but I'd like to see the Fucklord dead...)

I don't want to throw out spoilers, but this update won't kick the Fucklord can any further down the road. ^-^
Sierra Lee

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:03 am

Sierra I just got caught up on the free update again and am still loving this game and cant wait to see what happens next. Wish I could have had more influence for the succubus to get more than just chastised.
CloudRipper

Postby Sierra Lee » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:28 pm

CloudRipper Wrote:Sierra I just got caught up on the free update again and am still loving this game and cant wait to see what happens next. Wish I could have had more influence for the succubus to get more than just chastised.

Glad you're enjoying it! The council is a complex event, so it's possible that you might be able to get a different outcome for the succubi, but it depends on a great many variables.
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/26]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:27 pm

Check the blog for links, update notes, and everything else!
Sierra Lee

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects