The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 6/29]

Postby musical74 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:42 am

While I remember, are there a lot of new investment opportunities? (Keep in mind I haven't played since Simon's first foray into the "tower", so anything after that). One of my final classes is portfolio management so I'm learning more about the World of Megail(Tm)! Honestly, the "choosing which things to invest in" is part of the fun of this game. Things that may not have a big return has dividends in other areas, and given that you only have so much ProN to toss around, which choices are the best...?

Qum. Always support Qum!
musical74

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:24 am

I think by then Wynn is in Yhilin, the inn in the merchant area.
Darthjake

Postby CloudRipper » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Gah! I should have accepted Ginistania's help in that one area. The group of erosians that you fight with Uya, Val and Riala keeps beating me. I got so close one time, just needed one last good attack on the last fighter, then the healer would have been all that was left. Anyone got any good tips in order to beat them?
CloudRipper

Postby Evangelion-01 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:52 pm

standard RPG maker tactic...go for the weakest link, aka the healer first.
normally they suck on physical defence and once down the rest of the party isn't so tough anymore
only exception if the party has a captain...their buffs make them high priority targets
Evangelion-01

Postby Darthjake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:29 am

Even still I think it's worth it to burst down the healer then focus on the captain.
Darthjake

Postby hornyninja » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:12 pm

I found it easier to bring down the heavy hitters first and fast. The striker can go down in one turn if you focus on her. The captain doesnt hit as hard so you can take your time with her and the healer doesnt do any attacks so I usually left the healer for the end.
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby weeburai » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:35 pm

hornyninja Wrote:I found it easier to bring down the heavy hitters first and fast. The striker can go down in one turn if you focus on her. The captain doesnt hit as hard so you can take your time with her and the healer doesnt do any attacks so I usually left the healer for the end.

I think that only works if you've really gone completionist and got like max gear and lvl on your characters cus a lot of the time i none of my character combinations have enough burst power to decent enemies in 1-2 rounds.
weeburai

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:06 pm

New TLS update! In between the war and the big Stenai update, this is a quieter one for spending some quality time with the characters:

There are a variety of scenes to unlock, if you meet the requirements.

And you'll have a chance to see the consequences of your actions during the conflict with Erosia.

I hope this update tides everyone over until the Stenai update is complete!
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:09 am

I'll wait till classes are over (8/2) to update, because that means more new stuff to discover. Maybe by then the Stenai update will be done too!
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:20 pm

musical74 Wrote:I'll wait till classes are over (8/2) to update, because that means more new stuff to discover. Maybe by then the Stenai update will be done too!

I'm not going to be able to finish a larger than average update in just two weeks, but I hope you enjoy the new content when you finish classes!
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/27]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:13 pm

New version of TLS on the blog!

http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... se_27.html

TLS 0.36.2
- More bugfixing and refinements.
- Graphical fixes thanks to Decanter.
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:58 am

College is done! WOOHOO! Now...how long before you expect the next update to happen? May just DL the current version if you are thinking the next update is going to be awhile, but if it's "I'll be updating within a week" I'll just wait...

And since I have finished college (for now anyway, not positive if I'll get a Masters or not) I can go on that date with Qum and not have to worry about being so worn out because of Qum's enthusiasm that I miss anything!
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:09 pm

It won't be next week, sorry. If you have time now, I'd play now - the Stenai update should stand pretty well on its own once I finish it.

Congrats on graduating!
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:50 pm

*DLs latest version* Wait...the icon for "game" is Yarra and not the generic icon...where's the "love this" on here?

Thank you for the congrats, it's been a looooooooong five years!

Now, off to kill off the stupid Chosen guys (as I'm starting from the beginning)...
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:24 pm

musical74 Wrote:*DLs latest version* Wait...the icon for "game" is Yarra and not the generic icon...where's the "love this" on here?

Thank you for the congrats, it's been a looooooooong five years!

Now, off to kill off the stupid Chosen guys (as I'm starting from the beginning)...

Yeah, we just got a custom icon. I'm glad people like the little Yarra. ^-^

Anyway, have fun!
Sierra Lee

Postby Evangelion-01 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:55 am

It's the little devil on my shoulder icking me on to defeat the fucklord and start a national orgy throughout his domain to save the people from their repression before the church of Ivalla can convince them, that they actually are lucky not to be tainted by that wordly desire :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
but allas we will have to wait with that...what a luck she learned to enjoy delayed gratification from Simons unshakeable way of doing things beside running around fucking everything :lol:
Evangelion-01

Postby isaachawks » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:25 am

Im loving the game so far, give's me something to do in my free time.
isaachawks
Newly Registered

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:03 am

So, I'm going to do something unusual. Usually posting a preview post early would get in the way of development, since maps and things change, but this time I have most of that settled and I'm working on polishing details. This is a preview post that isn't live yet, but should be soon!

As you probably read earlier, this update is about visiting Stenai and choosing between the two princesses the nation offered to seal the alliance.

In addition to choosing between princesses, you'll get to explore Stenai's capital city. There are a number of interesting things to do...

You won't just be dealing with princesses, though. Your main goal is still to establish a teleportation waypoint, which will be another of the main activities.

I'm sure you'll all be shocked that this involves getting your hands dirty and killing some things.

And look, Stenai has a hidden port! Hope everyone enjoys. =D

You won't go to Erosia, but you will get a look at the current developments there.

And finally...

Please look forward to the update! It will go live for patrons on Friday, then go public a week after that.
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:16 am

I've been wondering something about Ginasta

While her mentality of to get rid of tyrants is a good thing, I'm wondering if she's so blinded by that she doesn't bother to check if that's what the people want. Janine tells her point-blank "we didn't request your aid, you came of your own accord" and I imagine a few others would be like that too, where Ginasta's being there is more problematic than good. For every time she does good - killing the Skullcrusher, getting involved with the incompetent IK - she seems to be too reckless for her own good just as often.

Thoughts on this? Is Ginasta a well-meaning woman who just needs to be more aware of things, or is she just as dangerous as the tyrants she aims to bring down?
musical74

Postby Darthjake » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:45 am

I tend to think she is a well meaning, but powerful, and yet naive individual. That is sort of based on her intro in Ardoheim, at the summit and other interactions, she does not want to be swayed by Simon's reasoning, but I think when she does join the harem, it will be somewhat like Carina, still there to watch his soul for the potential for corruption.

But, that's just my opinion.
Darthjake

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects