The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 9/13]

Postby Irish42 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Update thanks to 2 of you for the help i was able to get the story moving again
Irish42

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 10/11]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:22 pm

The newest version of TLS has been released publicly:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

Check the blog for links, update notes, and everything else!
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:53 pm

Every time I see Qum do something and everyone is shocked (which is often!) I wonder if Nali would mind being 3rd in the pecking order of succubi. Yarra is first, but Qum just keeps surprising me with how deep she is in spite of her...peculiarities. Besides the fact that several people, as they get to know her, just love her and enjoy her company!

I do love how you mix humor and seriousness so well. Overall the game is quite serious but there's so many spots where there's humor, making it doubly enjoyable. Wonder how many Chosen (other than Kalant, who wisely quit being a chosen) die from their own stupidity, or from being too horny for their own good? Seems most of them are utter idiots! I know that's kind of the point, but still...
musical74

Postby lostone2 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:05 am

Talking about humor: Wiki Forum thread.
lostone2

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:29 am

The newest TLS update is incoming, but first something completely different. If you're looking for completely free content, everything that's been completed on one of my side projects is currently available on Newgrounds:
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/741269

This is me trying to do something (almost) completely different from everything I've done before. It's an anti-runner that tries to flip the usual formula, letting you control the obstacles to strike the running character. The storyline and characters are aiming for humor, as you'll see in the introduction.

Will this idea work? I can't say, but over the past while I've put together the first two worlds as a sample of the core gameplay loop. It contains four CGs, plus all the levels/dialogue. Please take a look and tell me what you think!

The Newgrounds link above will let you play everything that's been finished so far. If you want to follow the game's development, you can wishlist it on Steam here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9518 ... _Princess/
Sierra Lee

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:51 am

I just put out a big TLS update for patrons! This one takes the party back to Stineford, where much of the game began, but now the player is dealing with much bigger issues:

Not everything is as you remember, however. You've already seen Stineford change over time, and that will increase in the last chapter:

Look forward to going back to old locations and exploring them in a great level of depth, however:

Expect more on the party's core concerns as well:

This update also contains the longest sex scene in the game... several times longer than the previous record. It's as long as a short story, long enough that it might be a bad idea. =P Anyway, this update is bigger than average but can probably still go public in a week.
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 11/22]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:27 am

The newest version of TLS has been released publicly:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

Check the blog for links, update notes, and everything else!
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:58 am

*Downloading, please wait"

I was half expecting you to mention something about how Yarra would suggest sex as a way to solve whatever the current issue is! She does do that a lot...her being a First Slut and all, yanno!
musical74

Postby CloudRipper » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:01 am

Sierra yet again another great release, though I swear I need to do a save where I start over completely just so you have time where Im not catching up to the end of the content right away lol.
CloudRipper

Postby musical74 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:41 am

CloupRipper I'm starting from the beginning, figure by the time that gets finished I'll be 80-90 hours in! SO MUCH content! May be mildly annoying starting from "Chosen #379 getting killed due to being a horny imbecilic" but it's worth it!
musical74

Postby CloudRipper » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:38 am

musical74 Wrote:CloupRipper I'm starting from the beginning, figure by the time that gets finished I'll be 80-90 hours in! SO MUCH content! May be mildly annoying starting from "Chosen #379 getting killed due to being a horny imbecilic" but it's worth it!

You sure its #379 and not 867?
CloudRipper

Postby Darthjake » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:39 am

CloudRipper Wrote:Sierra yet again another great release, though I swear I need to do a save where I start over completely just so you have time where Im not catching up to the end of the content right away lol.

I have 2 folders away from the saves that are named simply enough Sane Altina and Not Sane Altina. When I complete an update, I make sure which one I'm playing and then save it to the right folder. (usually) :D
Darthjake

Postby CloudRipper » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:49 am

Darthjake Wrote:
CloudRipper Wrote:Sierra yet again another great release, though I swear I need to do a save where I start over completely just so you have time where Im not catching up to the end of the content right away lol.

I have 2 folders away from the saves that are named simply enough Sane Altina and Not Sane Altina. When I complete an update, I make sure which one I'm playing and then save it to the right folder. (usually) :D

I need to do that cause Ive got broken Varia and I think Not Sane Altina if thats the one obsessed with being bred
CloudRipper

Postby Darthjake » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:12 pm

CloudRipper Wrote:
Darthjake Wrote:

I need to do that cause Ive got broken Varia and I think Not Sane Altina if thats the one obsessed with being bred

You know, I've never thought about that, I've always reshaped Varia, not dominated her, I need to try that one of these days.
Darthjake

Postby hornyninja » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:43 pm

Personally i like sane Altina and dominated Varia for combat reasons. Dominated Varia is a boss slaying glass cannon with her custom swords.

Sane altina also has better magical attack power.
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Darthjake » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:46 pm

I haven't had any complaints about reshaped Varia either though, she was on my Ginasta take down team, as well as the defend the pass team for multiple attacks, so I'm not sure. I guess I really do need to play a dominated varia and test her some more.

Also I wonder about RP, Vhala comments in the Ardford section about all that power and all I did was reshape Varia, what does she say about the dominated version?
Darthjake

Postby hornyninja » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:36 pm

Darthjake Wrote:I haven't had any complaints about reshaped Varia either though, she was on my Ginasta take down team, as well as the defend the pass team for multiple attacks, so I'm not sure. I guess I really do need to play a dominated varia and test her some more.

Also I wonder about RP, Vhala comments in the Ardford section about all that power and all I did was reshape Varia, what does she say about the dominated version?

Domnateid varia i think Vhala disapproves of. But with all the opportunities to raise vhalas rp in chapter 4 (research, gawnfall, etc) im sure ive made up for that with her. She reacts positively to sane altina as well and other choices so i doubt it was a net loss oversll
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby musical74 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:18 am

I stick with reshaped Varia and sane Altina. Dominated Varia would probably do better for boss fights (esp when you get Blade Dance, even if it half kills her) but reshaped Varia works just as well too - so long as there's someone to heal her, anyway.

I do wonder if Vhala would like to return to "normal". Probably not, since she's at peace with being an Unwoman. I found Qum's line when she hugged Dari and said it was like hugging an unsexy dead fish adorable though! I don't remember if Qum hugs Dari after I turned Dari "normal" and likes hugging her, does anyone know?
musical74

Postby lostone2 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:59 am

musical74 Wrote:CloupRipper I'm starting from the beginning, figure by the time that gets finished I'll be 80-90 hours in! SO MUCH content! May be mildly annoying starting from "Chosen #379 getting killed due to being a horny imbecilic" but it's worth it!

Back at the start of the wiki, both Kai and Tal used to have randoms numbers in their infoboxes, but as they were just an invention, that was deleted quite a while. I didn't think that anyone still remembered that.

Dominated-Varia is way more interesting in chapter 4 than in previous chapters, IMHO. Crazier-Altina is way too much annoying for my tastes yet.

About the combat, I really prefer dom-Varia. She is a beast during the Third Arclent War, and the combats in Aram are tougher than the others. Regarding Altina, I think that Dildo Wand (crazy-Altina) is slightly better than Enchanted Wand (saner-Altina).

Qum hasn't hugged Dari in her new form on-screen, AFAIK.
lostone2

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:47 am

i just had a thought, Simon is an Incubus King now and Im guessing one of his eyes was damaged and made blind during the war, but wouldnt he be able to repair it with his power now or am I missing something?
CloudRipper

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects