The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/26]

Postby musical74 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:15 pm

"Downloading...please wait"

Going to add this, thank you for adding a mirror for downloads. I know you've done it for awhile, but MEGA seems to glitch periodically with me and I can't always download stuff there, sometimes it's a non issue, sometimes it's very frustrating. It's nice that you put up a mediafire mirror (which doesn't have the issue)!

Once this is downloaded, I'll see what wonderfully funny things Qum says, see how Yarra tries to spin everything into a sex conversation, see if there's a threesome with Simon, Robin and Qum (OK maybe I'm just fantasizing here), and thoroughly enjoy 60+ hours of content from the beginning to the new stuff! (I know you don't really focus on stuff from the beginning unless there's an issue, but every so often I like starting over)
musical74

Postby CloudRipper » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:22 am

Gah! Sierra you bastard! How can you leave it on a cliffhanger before giving Simon a harem orgy like that?!

But seriously, awesome work, Ill admit I was tempted for Estaven to get tortured, and my next playthrough I may do just that to see what happens to him, but that's for another time. Once the game is fully done, Ill probably go through it making one choice and recording each, then go back through and make different choices to see how much the game is played. That will be quite a lot of content to go through though
CloudRipper

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:14 pm

musical74 Wrote:Once this is downloaded, I'll see what wonderfully funny things Qum says, see how Yarra tries to spin everything into a sex conversation, see if there's a threesome with Simon, Robin and Qum (OK maybe I'm just fantasizing here), and thoroughly enjoy 60+ hours of content from the beginning to the new stuff! (I know you don't really focus on stuff from the beginning unless there's an issue, but every so often I like starting over)

Hope you enjoy. ^-^

CloudRipper Wrote:Gah! Sierra you bastard! How can you leave it on a cliffhanger before giving Simon a harem orgy like that?!

But seriously, awesome work, Ill admit I was tempted for Estaven to get tortured, and my next playthrough I may do just that to see what happens to him, but that's for another time. Once the game is fully done, Ill probably go through it making one choice and recording each, then go back through and make different choices to see how much the game is played. That will be quite a lot of content to go through though

Glad you liked this one! I try to give the choices as much weight as I can, given the scope of the game.
Sierra Lee

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:09 pm

Patrons just got the next update, which concludes the chapter! More info on the blog as usual, but some previews right here. This update wraps up some issues from the previous section:

But as it concludes the chapter, it also has a number of new plot scenes and a new interlude...

Plus another chance to explore the world, invest, and choose research. Public update in a week!
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 9/13]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:19 pm

The newest version of TLS has been released publicly:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

Check the blog for links, update notes, and everything else!
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:01 pm

I just tried the mirror and it said "upload still in progress". Tried it last night and it said the same thing, did it glitch?
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Well, that's not cool. I'm not sure exactly what the deal was, but try again now - I no longer get the error on my end.
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:33 pm

*Downloading, please wait* No clue why it did that, but whatever caused it disappeared, so things are good :)

Funny side note: the first time I did Stenai, I wasn't aware it was a breather episode and attacked with the strongest stuff available. Think it would be funny if you have a person in the party saying "uh, you didn't need to go all out here, that was overkill" or something to that effect.
musical74

Postby Darthjake » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:26 pm

musical74 Wrote:*Downloading, please wait* No clue why it did that, but whatever caused it disappeared, so things are good :)

Funny side note: the first time I did Stenai, I wasn't aware it was a breather episode and attacked with the strongest stuff available. Think it would be funny if you have a person in the party saying "uh, you didn't need to go all out here, that was overkill" or something to that effect.

I literally groaned when I first saw the monster types in Stenai, and then was like, WTF?! Nali's comment had me choking when she told the guy to just get them all in one area.
Darthjake

Postby Irish42 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:12 pm

i can't get past those mother's guard in the forest with Nalili i literally can not get passed that area i can't beat them help me
Irish42

Postby Darthjake » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:11 am

Irish42 Wrote:i can't get past those mother's guard in the forest with Nalili i literally can not get passed that area i can't beat them help me

The corrupted mother's guards? Are you clearing the forest of corruption? Also, who else in the party besides Nalili?
Darthjake

Postby Irish42 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:36 am

@Darthjake i am in the erosian war part and it is only Nalili that is it
Irish42

Postby Darthjake » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:00 am

Irish42 Wrote:@Darthjake i am in the erosian war part and it is only Nalili that is it

I have not done that one too much myself, got that far then realized I'd missed a convo with Wynn, so I quit and started over. Best thing I can do for you is the wiki.

https://thelastsovereign.miraheze.org/w ... reign_Wiki
Last edited by Darthjake on Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darthjake

Postby Irish42 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:02 am

i am also using the wiki guide and it doesnt give much detail on that section
Irish42

Postby zescoutmann » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:40 pm

Irish42 Wrote:i am also using the wiki guide and it doesnt give much detail on that section

Okay so the trick of that fight is that the elf commander is vulnerable to lust while all the other ones resist it, the elf commander can apply debuffs but most of the damage will come from the other elves.

Start with combat masturbation, if you take too much damage use kiss of steel on the elf commander to lifesteal, otherwise the priority is trying to kill the other elves, you could try using orgy of blows and getting lucky that Nalili attacks them instead of the commander or you could try saving SP for cleavage so you can take both of them out. After the other elves are killed and the commander is alone the battle is easy, use kiss of steel if you are low on health, but otherwise just save SP for sexual aegis, use sexual aegis and then 2 turns of orgy of blows should kill the commander even if she is stubbornly healing herself.

Just be wary of your equipment, if you equiped Nalili with the Tormented Shield her SP gain will be reduced, so you will have to use a different strategy from the one above.
zescoutmann
Newly Registered

Postby Irish42 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:08 pm

zescoutmann Wrote:
Irish42 Wrote:i am also using the wiki guide and it doesnt give much detail on that section

Okay so the trick of that fight is that the elf commander is vulnerable to lust while all the other ones resist it, the elf commander can apply debuffs but most of the damage will come from the other elves.

Start with combat masturbation, if you take too much damage use kiss of steel on the elf commander to lifesteal, otherwise the priority is trying to kill the other elves, you could try using orgy of blows and getting lucky that Nalili attacks them instead of the commander or you could try saving SP for cleavage so you can take both of them out. After the other elves are killed and the commander is alone the battle is easy, use kiss of steel if you are low on health, but otherwise just save SP for sexual aegis, use sexual aegis and then 2 turns of orgy of blows should kill the commander even if she is stubbornly healing herself.

Just be wary of your equipment, if you equiped Nalili with the Tormented Shield her SP gain will be reduced, so you will have to use a different strategy from the one above.

i got past that part thaks to some of your guys help hurray now to continue this war
Irish42

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:24 pm

As mentioned, I'm not taking a break between chapters this time, so I've just sent out 0.46.0 to patrons! I was really preoccupied with creating this update and didn't take screenshots, so there's just one this time:

This update kicks off the last chapter with some long-awaited skill updates, a dungeon, and some plot. This is a stopping point on the way to some bigger updates, so I figured I'd keep rolling with the momentum. Public update in a week!
Sierra Lee

Postby Irish42 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:51 am

hey can somebody help me get past this part i am struggling here is my save data let me know what i can do or what you have done
Attachments
Save08.zip
this is my latest save
(71.74 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Irish42

Postby lostone2 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:52 pm

II don't mean to be discouraging but, 'm trying to progress past it (you're very near of the end of the Erosian War), but you're on a difficult spot, I'm sorry to say.

Your first issue is the level of your characters in the temple. You are about 10 levels behind of what an optimized playthrough would have (my Hilstara is at 69 level at this point of the game), but it's not a really big problem at this point, but it means that you have missed quite a bit of optional combat. For this issue I would suggest to visit the following zones before starting the war: Whitered Mountain, Delgar Forest, Aram border & Bandit Pass, Sylvan Region (Twisted Glen) and Eustrin (if you do all the fights you should gain a couple of levels). But that is only part of the problem.

A more serious issue is the equipment of your characters. As Qum doesn't have a SP preserver (like a buttplug), you start all the fights with just 10 SP. That is not ideal as you should use Arousing Aura in the first two turns (and you need 45 SP for that). The use of a Ardan Axe for Hilstara don't help much. Hilstara should be used as a tank. That means a lot of defense, so it's better if she is equipped with a Shield on her off-hand and she doesn't use a two-handed weapon. That can also be solved if you buy a Durge Axe (feel free to sell the Ardan Axe) in the premium Steel shop (Merchant Quarter, Ari-Yhilina).

But the thing that really hurts is that you don't have any Mana Potions or Mana Goos. Sadly, Vhala is kind of relevant for this fight, but you can't use her as she is 29/699 Mana. That hurts you, because without her debuffs you have too many enemies to survive the final fight. Robin's mana is in her 300s, and there is not enough mana to take down all the enemies, so her is out as well. I had tried with a party of Carina, Hilstara, Qum and Riala (I had used one of the other groups to Raise Riala's mana reserves to the 700s) but I'm receiving too much damage for the enemy's AoE skills.

tl;dr: restart before the Erosian War and buy a Buttplug for Qum and as many Mana Potions (both normal and large) from the merchant as you're able to in the headquarters (sell her your 3 units of strange gold as well). I don't think that you're able to beat the Last Stand as you stand right now.

Here is the section for this fight on the Bosses wiki page.
lostone2

Postby zescoutmann » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:19 pm

Irish42 Wrote:hey can somebody help me get past this part i am struggling here is my save data let me know what i can do or what you have done

I agree with lostone2 that you're in a very tough spot and if possible you should revert to an earlier save.

However, if that's not a viable option, there's a very tedious strategy you could do to progress:

Don't go straight for the boss, make a party with Qum, Robin, Riala and Vhala (Qum + all the characters that are super mana starved), equip both Riala and Qum with a charm of perversion, and go fight the enemy group to the west, defeat everyone except their healer. Once only the healer remains, skip Robin's and Vhala's actions, have Qum and Riala build up SP with masturbation, Riala can regenerate her own mana with "Mana Masturbation", Qum can recover everyone's mana with Orgasmic Thoughts (only once per battle) and then Illusory Orgy. You need to have mana for the boss group.

Once you have refilled the party's mana, you should be able to fight the boss group. Change your equipment so Vhala has enough agility to attack before the enemies, use her defensive rain every turn until your mages can kill the captain, bring either a tanky Hilstara or Carina to heal the damage. It will still be a hard fight but it should be possible now.

EDIT: Responding to a PM from @Irish42 here because I don't have access to private messages in this forum: That save you sent would be fine, the only important thing is that you get to the final Erosian fight with enough mana, so you could play the forest section before it while conserving more mana.

I had some spare time so I played your save8 and used the strategy mentioned before to make Qum recover everyone's mana and changed some equipment around.

Here's the battle strategy for that save: Have Hilstara start with shieldwall, Vhala uses defensive rain, Robin and Riala use fire spells against the captain. Hilstara uses Indomitable Will during the second turn, Vhala uses defensive rain again, Robin and Riala use fire spells against the captain, the captain should die here unless you got very unlucky. After the captain is dead, only use defensive rains if you need to refresh the debuff, kill the succubus with Vhala's Arrow of Abstinence and ice spells from Robin and Riala, kill the Reaper next. After those 3 are dead, if your party is still healthy the rest of the battle should be easy.
Attachments
Save08.zip
It is based on the first save you sent, the only things I did was fight the enemy group to the west and use them to regenerate mana, and change some equipment around to make the following fight go better.
(69.01 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
zescoutmann
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects