The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/27]

Postby CloudRipper » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:06 am

I still wish I had accepted her help instead of denying it so I wouldn't have to deal with that huge power group of enemies
CloudRipper

Postby Evangelion-01 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:18 am

Ginasta seems to be a being that probably descended from the higher levels of the "tower"... or maybe one or both of her parents did
she is lacking understanding of interpersonal interaction that a person would mostlikely had developed by growing up in that world... well she could have also grown up in a rather isolated location though.
Her power while astounishing is very streamline and she admits to have no idea how she could be so powerful, considering what we learned about Varia and King Arlonon she could be tied to "fate".
She seems to see the world as a whole, so while the populace of a country might want to be ruled ay an incubus king he is poseing a thread for the rest of the world and has to be disposed.
and like she told Simon...if the Fucklord was atop of a building filled with inncoent she would still destroy the building to kill him
Evangelion-01

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:33 pm

Sierra Lee Wrote:So, I'm going to do something unusual. Usually posting a preview post early would get in the way of development, since maps and things change, but this time I have most of that settled and I'm working on polishing details. This is a preview post that isn't live yet, but should be soon!

As you probably read earlier, this update is about visiting Stenai and choosing between the two princesses the nation offered to seal the alliance.

In addition to choosing between princesses, you'll get to explore Stenai's capital city. There are a number of interesting things to do...

You won't just be dealing with princesses, though. Your main goal is still to establish a teleportation waypoint, which will be another of the main activities.

I'm sure you'll all be shocked that this involves getting your hands dirty and killing some things.

And look, Stenai has a hidden port! Hope everyone enjoys. =D

You won't go to Erosia, but you will get a look at the current developments there.

And finally...

Please look forward to the update! It will go live for patrons on Friday, then go public a week after that.

That TLS update I previewed before? It's released for patrons! You can expect the public version to be released in a week, and until then I'll be releasing updated versions for patrons.
Sierra Lee

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:46 am

Finally! I got past where I was stuck on, wasn't expecting to suddenly catch up so quickly after it though. Took me several tries to get past Sabith but still awesome work as always Sierra
CloudRipper

Postby Darthjake » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:18 pm

CloudRipper Wrote:Finally! I got past where I was stuck on, wasn't expecting to suddenly catch up so quickly after it though. Took me several tries to get past Sabith but still awesome work as always Sierra

Sabith was a pain, but so where the other mobs in the area where you fight her. I just fought the mobs you couldn't avoid, and then came back with Simon and crew to mop them up.
Darthjake

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Darthjake Wrote:
CloudRipper Wrote:Finally! I got past where I was stuck on, wasn't expecting to suddenly catch up so quickly after it though. Took me several tries to get past Sabith but still awesome work as always Sierra

Sabith was a pain, but so where the other mobs in the area where you fight her. I just fought the mobs you couldn't avoid, and then came back with Simon and crew to mop them up.

Ill admit I tried a few times on my own and got hammered so went to the wiki and used the group one person had used to get through, still took a couple tries lol
CloudRipper

Postby Darthjake » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:23 am

I'm..... stubborn, yeah that's it, stubborn. I like to do it my way, and I'll only use another person's setup if I just absolutely can't get past it any other way, which sounds like what was happening to you.

Aka is almost always at the core of my killers, and Robin and Carina take care of the magic end. If I can't use Aka, I tend to use Varia, I don't know why but I just don't feel like Altina brings much to the board and I tend to use her as an out of combat healer.
Darthjake

Postby musical74 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:44 am

My view of Altina is she has some good magic but doesn't have the ability to be effective, I tend to use Altina like Darthjake does, as an out of combat healer. There's spots where her magic is useful when everyone has the same weakness, but Robin is better as an attack mage and Carina is a lot better as a healer.

My core group tends to be Simon, Aka, Robin, and Qum/Carina, as Qum's offensive buffs are useful too. Think of all the "core group" people (ie those that you get prior to Simon taking over Yilhin) Altina tends to be the least useful because she kind of dabbles in magic but isn't really skilled like Robin or Carina.
musical74

Postby hornyninja » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:06 am

To be fair, Altina is the optional character. The game cant hinge on needing the optional character. She is good for horde battles and her Quake is unique. Also, the sane version is stronger with magic than the cockwhore version.

Altina is a special situation character
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Darthjake » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:57 am

hornyninja Wrote:To be fair, Altina is the optional character. The game cant hinge on needing the optional character. She is good for horde battles and her Quake is unique. Also, the sane version is stronger with magic than the cockwhore version.

Altina is a special situation character

I accidentally deleted my sane saves, and I've been dragging my feet on replaying the game, lol.
Darthjake

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 8/31]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:43 pm

The newest version of TLS has been released publicly, check my blog for the links:

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

TLS 0.37.0
- Stenai update covering the next section of the game.
- Four new scenes.
TLS 0.37.1
- Several changes made to make the switch puzzles easier and clearer.
- All party members' base lines changed after the Stenai events. NPCs around the world have NOT yet changed.
- Some new unique sprites thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Music issues fixed thanks to Lamsey.
- Bugfixing and polishing, as always.
TLS 0.37.3
- Further bugfixes and refinements.
- The major change is that making Altina's custom weapon now grants affection where it didn't before.
Sierra Lee

Postby CxSeth » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:07 am

This is one of my favorite games I've found here. I don't download it every new release, though, because the temptation is always to play it from the beginning again, and I don't have that kind of time.
CxSeth

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:12 pm

New TLS update for patrons! This one contains some key lore and followup to the previous update's plot twist. I'm worn a bit thin, so only one preview screenshot this time:

The public version of this update should be in a week!
Sierra Lee

Postby CloudRipper » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:04 am

Sierra Lee, you are seriously making me wish I had the money to become a patron of yours lol.
CloudRipper

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:18 pm

CloudRipper Wrote:Sierra Lee, you are seriously making me wish I had the money to become a patron of yours lol.

Haha, well, I appreciate you playing and enjoying the game!
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 10/5]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:18 pm

The newest version of TLS has been released publicly, check my blog for the links:
http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... -this.html

I'm also going to release the sequel to Crimson Gray later today:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/8944 ... _and_Dawn/

Please do consider checking it out! See you next time. ^-^
Sierra Lee

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:29 am

Got a bug. After I talked to wendis in the bottom and returned to my fortress, the text box was a single line in size
Attachments
The Last Sovereign 10_7_2018 5_42_54 PM.png
The Last Sovereign 10_7_2018 5_42_54 PM.png (157.96 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
CloudRipper

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:16 pm

CloudRipper Wrote:Got a bug. After I talked to wendis in the bottom and returned to my fortress, the text box was a single line in size

Got this bug fixed on my end, but for now, you can fix it by checking the Ledger or scene replay menu.
Sierra Lee

Postby Irish42 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:28 am

how do i add the save data so i can have somebody help me onto the replies because i have no idea how to do it
Irish42

Postby Evangelion-01 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:19 am

zip/compress them with any program and than upload?
I am not sure what else then the upload format could prevent you from doing so
Evangelion-01

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects