The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/2]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:21 pm

True! Fixed, thanks.
Sierra Lee

Postby hornyninja » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:05 pm

Is there really someone who can help make potions for the succubus tower?? I've been combing through Arclent ALL morning! Is this miniquest achievable as of 0.32.2? The Potion Hermit is closed, no one in Stineford Area responds, checked Chalice States and Yhilin. Maybe I am missing something? Am I really going to have to comb every nook and cranny in Arclent to find a potion maker??

Also, VERY sneaky making transforming Yhilin something that requires ProN! Spent it all on last update so can't get Janine yet :'(
How frequent will the ProN cycles be in Chapter 4? In the 2+ years of this game's updates there have only been 4...
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby musical74 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Robin should have a potion's license, is there a reason she can't do it? I haven't gotten to that point yet, so I don't know if Robin is unavailable for the potion quest.

Curse you college, taking me away from fun game! (but I need to get the degree...)
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:22 pm

Robin will help herself if there's no other option, but the best solution is to get someone who can stay and help the succubi long term. That person is Rachila, if she survived the war. If she didn't, then Robin already finished things and there is no quest. If the wiki or a guide says otherwise, it should be edited.

hornyninja Wrote:Also, VERY sneaky making transforming Yhilin something that requires ProN! Spent it all on last update so can't get Janine yet :'(
How frequent will the ProN cycles be in Chapter 4? In the 2+ years of this game's updates there have only been 4...

They'll be more frequent than in the past.
Sierra Lee

Postby lostone2 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:10 pm

Good luck with your studies/exams musical34!

In the wiki we had the correct answer, because some kind, caring soul help us to find it (for instance, I was stuck on it as well).
lostone2

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:02 am

Hey Sierra Lee, those pictures are awesome, though it makes me wonder if any of the pictures will get used at any point during the game maybe?
CloudRipper

Postby Sierra Lee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:38 am

CloudRipper Wrote:Hey Sierra Lee, those pictures are awesome, though it makes me wonder if any of the pictures will get used at any point during the game maybe?

These pictures, unfortunately, cannot be used. They were commissioned as fanart, which is generally much less expensive than the prices for commercial use in a game.

I still would like to get images into the game, in theory. But I'm afraid based on how difficult it has been to find an appropriate artist, sometimes the prospects seem dismal to me.
Sierra Lee

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Well, it took a lot of struggling with Steam, but my next complete side project will be released soon! You can find it here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/79345 ... _of_Wings/

This game has many parallels to TLS, so please give it a look! Though it's shorter than TLS, it's also complete and has full art. In patched form, it has 25 base CGs and 100+ images total.

Finishing up projects like this helps stabilize me as a creator and ensures that I can keep developing the game. ^-^ I'll post again when DoW launches, but otherwise, next up is TLS 0.33.0!
Sierra Lee

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Desecration of Wings is out, everybody!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/79345 ... _of_Wings/

Gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best! But anyway, the next announcement you'll see here will be about TLS. Can't say exactly when, but I am making good progress. ^-^
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:54 am

Replaying it from the very beginning has some interesting observations!

1) I forgot how wonderful the game is, and how long it is - at 33 hours so far, and I'm in the dwarf land to help the dwarves and put pressure on Aram. Still need to have the "Doom King VS incompetent IK* fight and that's where things ended the last time I played it so I have a good long while ahead still

2) Qum is so adorable, I really think she should be head succubus, not Yarra. Yeah Yarra is more intelligent and more aware of what's going on, but Qum makes everything so much more fun!

3) Given I try to do all side areas too...I wonder how well the Kingdom Fights (when Doom King first crushes Yilhin, Doom King VS Bozo IK, etc) would be different. I tend to fund a bunch of smaller petitions over the huge ones (while the infrastructure one is worthwhile, I don't fund it because it's 100%...think the biggest single chunk I do at once is 50%, at the Aram border) I wonder if the bigger cost ones pay off better in the long term? Then again, it's worth it to get succubi integrated and funding the FANCY WALK is worthwhile...
musical74

Postby hornyninja » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:31 pm

musical74 Wrote:Replaying it from the very beginning has some interesting observations!

1) I forgot how wonderful the game is, and how long it is - at 33 hours so far, and I'm in the dwarf land to help the dwarves and put pressure on Aram. Still need to have the "Doom King VS incompetent IK* fight and that's where things ended the last time I played it so I have a good long while ahead still

2) Qum is so adorable, I really think she should be head succubus, not Yarra. Yeah Yarra is more intelligent and more aware of what's going on, but Qum makes everything so much more fun!

3) Given I try to do all side areas too...I wonder how well the Kingdom Fights (when Doom King first crushes Yilhin, Doom King VS Bozo IK, etc) would be different. I tend to fund a bunch of smaller petitions over the huge ones (while the infrastructure one is worthwhile, I don't fund it because it's 100%...think the biggest single chunk I do at once is 50%, at the Aram border) I wonder if the bigger cost ones pay off better in the long term? Then again, it's worth it to get succubi integrated and funding the FANCY WALK is worthwhile...

Replayed the game using the wiki and so happy I did! All set with the best outcome ready for next version.

If you like Qum make sure you do her research!...BOOP!

Also, id really recommend funding infrastructure! It has so many benefits during the war and the border incident. I funded it during the first round of the double funding period before Eustrin. In total I still had enough funding to do a lot of little projects except the mercs and national succubus trade.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby musical74 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 am

UGH I need to rethink how to arm Hilstara, when she's fighting alone she gets slaughtered. I tend to avoid heavy armor (even if the defense is good) because of the huge AGI loss. Still, maybe it's better to equip her with huge armor and have her go last, if it keeps her alive. Same problem with the Bloody spire, the fight with the two shamans is brutal, and there's apparently one more after it. Need more orc potions...

I do wonder what my score is for Incompetent IK morale is, if a succubus that's guarding a teleport thing on Robins side is "I'm supposed to be guarding this, but screw it"...
musical74

Postby hornyninja » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:39 am

musical74 Wrote:UGH I need to rethink how to arm Hilstara, when she's fighting alone she gets slaughtered. I tend to avoid heavy armor (even if the defense is good) because of the huge AGI loss. Still, maybe it's better to equip her with huge armor and have her go last, if it keeps her alive. Same problem with the Bloody spire, the fight with the two shamans is brutal, and there's apparently one more after it. Need more orc potions...

I do wonder what my score is for Incompetent IK morale is, if a succubus that's guarding a teleport thing on Robins side is "I'm supposed to be guarding this, but screw it"...

I have ALL the heaviest armor on Hilstara (Mammoth Armor, Hilstara Helm, etc.) Agility is pointless because she's a tank character. Just eat the attacks and chip away at the opponents little by little. The burners will kill themselves off and use Indomitable Will to self heal and buff. It's not a hard fight as long as your prepared, just a long one. I made it with Hilstara only being injured a month without going into Last Stand.

The bloody spire IS a gauntlet but it is possible. Good news is the fourth match is the hardest one. If you have Ralke or Implevon to fill out the party it helps A LOT but is not necessary. I guess it would be impossible without the Impaler...Just debuff the shamans first as much as possible and take out the Brutal Shaman first (the one NOT doing poison attacks). The poison orc is not as deadly and the armored orcs do no damage if debuffed so save them for last and heal. I chose Ralke as my fourth since he's the only orc with a healing move. I had about 10 Orc Pots (I think?). Saved some from the orc fights in the Gathering.

Another small thing that may help is which supplier/manufacturers you invested in. The starting equipment for the orcs will depend on which ones you have. For example, having the Yhilini Supplier invest gets a set of Yhilini Orc Armor.

Hope that helps ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby musical74 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:01 am

Starting over thanks to a few screw-ups, but I'm honestly shocked at the conversations. There's a bank guard that wants to chat (all the others said "Don't bother me while I'm on duty" so that one shocked me), the talks with the succubi and orcs that are meeting after you convince them, the Ivalan Succubus...there's so much detail that I'm amazed Sierra made sure even bit characters (or just random NPCs!) have interesting conversations!

And seriously, this website doesn't recognize "orc" is a word???
musical74

Postby hornyninja » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:01 am

I always play as soon as updates come out but it's always worth replaying once the wiki is updated cuz I miss good stuff all the time!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby musical74 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:31 am

Finally defeated the bozo IK, even if he had a LOT of HP, now to see who's next! The Fucklord, or the Lustlord? Both made appearances, not sure who's the next big bad! BTW Sierra, I know I've said this before, but I and amazed and thrilled at your writing. I saw a talk between Biyue and Uyae and was "wow..."
musical74

Postby hornyninja » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:13 pm

musical74 Wrote:Finally defeated the bozo IK, even if he had a LOT of HP, now to see who's next! The Fucklord, or the Lustlord? Both made appearances, not sure who's the next big bad! BTW Sierra, I know I've said this before, but I and amazed and thrilled at your writing. I saw a talk between Biyue and Uyae and was "wow..."

My guess is the Fucklord will be next since he is actively being an dick in Arclent and is also wandering around in the Tower. The Lustlord feels like a last boss sort of character.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Evangelion-01 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:07 pm

I doubt you'll encounter the lustlord OR the Fucklord anytime soon.
More likely are the smaller Kings like the blood lord on his roaming fortress...or the Annack.
depending on the choice Simons gotta take...descend or raise in the tower.
The Fucklord went down, the Annak goes up...the Lust Lord gave up on the tower so he is no immediate thread...not to mention the Empress seem to keep him occupied
Evangelion-01

Postby musical74 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:25 pm

My problem with the Blood Lord being an antagonist towards Simon is there's not really anything "special" about the Blood Lord for Simon to bother - it's like he's essentially a powered-up orc because of the shard. The Anak I'm unsure on if he'd be a threat or not, mostly because the Anak doesn't really reveal anything. I can DEFINITELY see the Fucklord being an opponent though - he seems to be like the bozo IK in that before he got the shard he was a pathetic loser (Larry Laffer wannabe and all) and it's only because of the shard that he's powerful. Given that the Anak apparently wants the Fucklord dead based on something his second in command mentioned, I'm curious to see who gets to the Fucklord first...

And funding Qum's project was definitely worthwhile, I got a HUGE laugh out of that! BOOP!
musical74

Postby hornyninja » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:20 pm

The woman in the tower who I'm assuming is ivala, saw the annak as a threat for going up the tower. Ivala woman is waiting for Simon so chances are the Annack will be a later enemy. The fucklord is a threat to arclent since he was attacking zirantia personally. Since Simon has only started on the tower I doubt he'll run into the annak immediately as a foe. Whereas the fucklord poses a very real threat to arclent in the near future.

However, with a moving fortress, the blood lord always poses a wildcard threat of random destruction. It'll be interesting to see which incubus attacks first!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects