The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Fucklord [Updated 1/16]

Postby hoboy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Didn't know that was the intention - I just HATE losing. Haven't stayed long enough to see if that was a game over. Will suffer defeat and see what happens...
hoboy

Postby hoboy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:52 am

OK - NOW I see what the buzz is about. Your writing and the characters you are creating are incredible. Simon is one of the most interesting hero/antihero I've yet run into in this sort of game. I've made it to the cathedral city and Megail there and had to take a break, but I hope this continues in this vein and there will be more sources of money fro investing and expanding the business.

Again - GREAT job...
hoboy

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:58 am

Thanks! Glad you got through something that wasn't your thing and enjoyed the game anyway. You're pretty close to the end so far - only half the quests in Stineford are complete. FYI, I don't intend for there to be many forced losses in the game, but you see how it works in the prologue. ^^
Sierra Lee

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:43 am

Well Sierra Lee, Good job on the update, just re-started from scratch to find any changes, glad to see another sex scene evolveing the chosen making look more like a idoit. And the new Spirits match the characters more acuatly then last default spirits.
Now on to the bug report from me just going through the game, nothing I found till the merchant camp grounds, but outside the meeting hall is a plant that you can walk on even though from the way it looks, you shouldn't be able to. Next and last obvious one I found before my second hard grind try everything, the noble women with the special scene, one of the lines has a funny but should be currected typo, and I quote "Immediately she grasped and pulled away, but Simon's fingers moved again and her legs gave out, plunging him into his cock" read that last part, is it meant to be "plunging her into his cock"?
And to anyone does the Prositute house Qum D'umpe scene and enjoys it, then you are evil, that is one thing I will never do again just for how horrible it is.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:35 am

The plant is weird. It seems to be set as unpassable and it's on a wall, but sure enough, you can walk onto it. Not sure why, but I'll just block it manually. Good catch on that and the typo.
Sierra Lee

Postby anonbork » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:49 am

first rpg i ever played where the status effects inflicted by pcs are worth a damn. good work. if i find any bugs report 'em here?
anonbork
Newly Registered

Postby Sierra Lee » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:11 am

Sure! I try to keep track of all the threads, so anywhere is fine.
Sierra Lee

Postby Chan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:17 pm

Don't really remember what the item is called. But if you talk to the guy who buys the Mushrooms in the forest (Person who gives you the gloves). With the Chosen Tal. His sprite comes up in the dialogue conversations. Even after you killed him.

As when I did a run-through I had only talked to him, after i collected all the mushrooms i could which was after i had killed the Chosen. Yet his sprite still came up.

Also when you go to the Girls Dorm and following Robin. If you click enter/space to ensure she speeds up talking. She will initiate her Dormitory talk with her room-mates while still standing within the Hallway.
Chan

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:52 pm

You can expect the next version of the game next weekend! That is, the 14th, probably early for most of you. This update finishes all quests in Stineford and adds one of my favorite sex scenes so far (foursomes are fun).

Meanwhile, backers, you know what to do.

Chan Wrote:Don't really remember what the item is called. But if you talk to the guy who buys the Mushrooms in the forest (Person who gives you the gloves). With the Chosen Tal. His sprite comes up in the dialogue conversations. Even after you killed him.

As when I did a run-through I had only talked to him, after i collected all the mushrooms i could which was after i had killed the Chosen. Yet his sprite still came up.

Also when you go to the Girls Dorm and following Robin. If you click enter/space to ensure she speeds up talking. She will initiate her Dormitory talk with her room-mates while still standing within the Hallway.

Mushroom dialogue bug is fixed in this version, but the other one... hmm, not sure how to let them walk but prevent the conversation advancing beyond that point. It may be workable to split the movement up, but right now I'm exhausted and I don't want to risk adding any bugs. Will look into it for next version, thanks for reporting.
Sierra Lee

Postby Chan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:11 pm

No problem. Guess its also my fault for trying to speed it up. I have been trying to find those new sex scenes. And ill admit. You hid them well to me...

As I've found, in corresponding order:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Chosen Tal and the Flower (Previous I think so doesn't count),Ina and Yarra for 10 Sx, The three poor prostitutes, Noble Prostitute, Selling Cumdump to be a prostitute and finally the 2 mini sex/bed scenes for each character

So I've found 6 of them?

I did find the picture of his wife Wendis and the inscription on that funny though.
Chan

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:22 am

I don't remember if the flower scene was in this version or a previous one, to be honest. :/ At some point I counted the number of scenes I added and came up with eight, but I'm not sure which ones it was anymore because I've been focused on 0.5.0 stuff for so long.
Sierra Lee

Postby moonblack » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:34 am

"Chosen Tal and the Flower", "Ina and Yarra for 10 Sx", "The three poor prostitutes" and "Noble Prostitute" are all available in v 0.4.0. The rest seem to be new. *patiently waits for the 14th*
moonblack

Postby Chan » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:27 am

moonblack Wrote:"Chosen Tal and the Flower", "Ina and Yarra for 10 Sx", "The three poor prostitutes" and "Noble Prostitute" are all available in v 0.4.0. The rest seem to be new. *patiently waits for the 14th*

I mean new in version 4.0. As

"Version 0.4.0 - New plot segment plus the entire city of Stineford. - Eight new sex scenes. - Sex sprites added retroactively. - New sprites for Simon and Qum D'umpe. - Multiple additions to prior sections, including two short sex scenes and some affection choices."

So i was trying to find those eight new scenes.

And Sierra. If you don't kill the Slaver in the warehouse in Stineford. And Ask him for the 3rd Prison key

with the Slave Pin
. He will walk backwards and then sometimes the other enemy in the area will walk to his location. Blocking him from moving back and continuing the storyline.
Chan

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:15 am

Okay, I reviewed my notes. I'm pretty sure you've found all you can, because I ended up moving the eighth in such a way that you can't get to it until 0.5.0 - which means that my overall count is actually too high by one, I'll have to fix that.

Chan Wrote:And Sierra. If you don't kill the Slaver in the warehouse in Stineford. And Ask him for the 3rd Prison key

with the Slave Pin
. He will walk backwards and then sometimes the other enemy in the area will walk to his location. Blocking him from moving back and continuing the storyline.

Wow, didn't think of that. I'll block the moving enemies off with invisible events.
Sierra Lee

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:59 am

Version 0.5 is here:
http://thelastfucklord.blogspot.com/201 ... lease.html

This is a fairly combat-focused update, to balance the previous one that was more talk and new areas. But it still includes new sex scenes and the major plot quests that let you finish Stineford. Downloads and more notes at the link.
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Fucklord [Updated 2/14]

Postby thatkidpc » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:43 am

Thanks for sticking with the game and updating, I love this games plot.
thatkidpc
Newly Registered

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:27 am

Well done. Really well done.
I've withheld playing after the intro until there was some reasonable content, and I've yet to be disappointed.
It's similar to Elysium in that you come there for the sex, but then I'm really captivated by the rest of it and kinda forget about that.
Some of the dialogue is absolutely hilarious, though.
Oh, btw, I think I found a bug:
I entered the Slum in Stineford, and there was that woman with the boy, and when I went to the top right next to the woman, then talked to her, the boy moved south, and I can't get out anymore.
UnLimiTeD

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:01 am

thatkidpc Wrote:Thanks for sticking with the game and updating, I love this games plot.

Thanks! I have every intention of giving you a new update every month.

UnLimiTeD Wrote:Well done. Really well done.
I've withheld playing after the intro until there was some reasonable content, and I've yet to be disappointed.
It's similar to Elysium in that you come there for the sex, but then I'm really captivated by the rest of it and kinda forget about that.
Some of the dialogue is absolutely hilarious, though.
Oh, btw, I think I found a bug:
I entered the Slum in Stineford, and there was that woman with the boy, and when I went to the top right next to the woman, then talked to her, the boy moved south, and I can't get out anymore.

Glad you're enjoying it! As for the bug, if you save/reload, the boy will reset and you can leave. Lots of people have mentioned this, though, so I guess I'll change the boy's pathfinding. Now you'll be able to screw up his wandering but no one will get stuck there.
Sierra Lee

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:30 am

Couldn't you write it so he tries to get there, then if he doesn't after a few seconds, he'll just take the next waypoint?
I'm not exactly experienced with RPG Maker. ^^
For another, very minor one:
I think the soldier towards the noble quarters is missing an r in his sentence.
UnLimiTeD

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:17 am

UnLimiTeD Wrote:Couldn't you write it so he tries to get there, then if he doesn't after a few seconds, he'll just take the next waypoint?
I'm not exactly experienced with RPG Maker. ^^
For another, very minor one:
I think the soldier towards the noble quarters is missing an r in his sentence.

RPG Maker isn't terribly sophisticated when it comes to NPC movement - it's a move sequence, not a set of waypoints. What happens now is that the NPC skips impossible steps, thus getting out of your way, but therefore if you stand in his way you can move him off track.

As for the typo, which line specifically?
Sierra Lee

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects