The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/17]

Postby Elaymidoray » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 am

Haven't played this in forever, almost forgot why I played it religiously when I did. Whelp, time to redownload I suppose and start from the metaphorical "square 1". On the other hand, I might just wit 'till Friday to grab the new public release instead as an exercise in patience. But come now, is that really healthy?
Elaymidoray

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/17]

Postby Bladestorm » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:30 am

Here is for darthjake who has lost his saves
Attachments
Save68.zip
(87.65 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Bladestorm
Newly Registered

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/17]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Version 0.25.2 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2017/03/tls-0252-public-release.html

Version 0.25.0 [3/3/17]
- New iteration of Yhilin.
- Four new plot sex scenes.
- Three new affection sex scenes.
Version 0.25.1 [3/11/17]
- New synergy skill system introduced!
- The bug with restarting the game via F12 has been fixed.
- Assorted bugfixes and polishing.
Version 0.25.2 [3/17/17]
- More bugfixes and polishing.
- Hardcore hugging action added to the reunion section.

This update covers a very busy visit to Yhilin, plus the new system of synergy skills. Lots of fun content in this update, as well as a development I know may be controversial for some. As always, I welcome all feedback and criticism.

That covers it for this release, so I'll be beginning work on the next section of the plot. However, you're also going to see some other fun things here in the near future. So stay tuned for those, and meanwhile enjoy the release!
Sierra Lee

Postby Elaymidoray » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Sierra Lee Wrote: - Hardcore hugging action added to the reunion section.

Dem bear hugs man, they're rough...
Elaymidoray

Postby Silverdragon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 pm

So Sierra.... I am pretty sure if you wrote stories you would surpass J.K Rolling. I was not a fan of these old style RPGs until I played TLS. And now I can't stop(send help XD). Literally got to the end in 2 days...then got the update and accidently transfered my saves into the wrong file and deleted them... and I am playing it again and even if I already got trough it all, it is still great. The characterization is close to perfect. The story is interesting and the choices are difficult to make which is how it should be. For me, this game stands on the same level as Witcher's triology. I just want to thank you for these games and hope you continue to do it.
Silverdragon

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Do you like statistics? I do! =D I find it really interesting to know more about the kinds of people who are interested in my games. So on that note, I'd be happy if you wanted to fill out this survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxpYacxRczt5S4o72pQrRix67aeiVwgQ-DxHX501OGXFTn0A/viewform?usp=sf_link

All information is anonymous and ALL QUESTIONS ARE OPTIONAL. The survey is not intended to be invasive and none of the data can be used in an exploitative way. This is information for information's sake.

If you're a patron, please fill out the version of this survey linked on Patreon instead of this one.

I proposed this idea on Patreon last week and just made the post public now. Click through if you want to see the discussion or find out what the top ten countries interested in TLS are! Those numbers are just based on blog traffic, though... if you fill out the survey, maybe we can get better data! ^-^

Silverdragon Wrote:So Sierra.... I am pretty sure if you wrote stories you would surpass J.K Rolling. I was not a fan of these old style RPGs until I played TLS. And now I can't stop(send help XD). Literally got to the end in 2 days...then got the update and accidently transfered my saves into the wrong file and deleted them... and I am playing it again and even if I already got trough it all, it is still great. The characterization is close to perfect. The story is interesting and the choices are difficult to make which is how it should be. For me, this game stands on the same level as Witcher's triology. I just want to thank you for these games and hope you continue to do it.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it so much!
Sierra Lee

Postby lostone2 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:43 am

Silverdragon Wrote:So Sierra.... I am pretty sure if you wrote stories you would surpass J.K Rolling. I was not a fan of these old style RPGs until I played TLS. And now I can't stop(send help XD). Literally got to the end in 2 days...then got the update and accidently transfered my saves into the wrong file and deleted them... and I am playing it again and even if I already got trough it all, it is still great. The characterization is close to perfect. The story is interesting and the choices are difficult to make which is how it should be. For me, this game stands on the same level as Witcher's triology. I just want to thank you for these games and hope you continue to do it.

Hey Silverdragon:

Did you know that Sierra was/is a published author? Check this blog for more details. Also, she has some fanfic at AO3.
lostone2

Postby Silverdragon » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:18 pm

lostone2 Wrote:
Hey Silverdragon:

Did you know that Sierra was/is a published author? Check this blog for more details. Also, she has some fanfic at AO3.

Yeah, I know. XD
Silverdragon

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Just started playing again after having lost my saves. Gotta say, so far I am liking the new character models if the models have been updated
CloudRipper

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Just put out another patron-only release!

Version 0.26.0
- New section setting the stage in Eustrin and Aram.
- Two new plot sex scenes.
- Party switching mechanics implemented in preparation for upcoming content.

In this section you're on an official visit to Eustrin, so prepare for dwarves. You've seen them a bit, but haven't really learned much about their culture...

You won't be spending the entire time in tunnels, though, as your mission requires you to work with Aram as well. Anyone remember the characters introduced there ages ago? They're back!

This is also the update where we explore more of Aram's culture, including some corners you haven't seen before:

And finally:

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!

Big thanks to everyone who filled out surveys! I've just made my Patreon post on the subject public. Feel free to read it if you want to see the results in considerable detail along with some analysis and the Patreon discussion of those results:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/8851324

But even if you don't read that, I hope you want to see the results of all the character voting! I decided to do it in the style of those manga popularity polls for fun. ^-^ Here it is:
Sierra Lee

Postby Irish42 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:14 pm

never mind i got past it and now i am at the unforge i just didnt choose to goto the hidden port
Irish42

Postby musical74 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:04 pm

*looks through the voting*

I'd agree with it for the most part, although I personally like Cumdump slightly higher...think it's just her calling pretty much everyone except Simon some criteria - Stabby Girl for Aka as an example

It's been a few updates since I last played - when you get introduced to more *humane* unmen and unwomen in the big meeting between powers was when it ended last time I played, so I'll have a lot to catch up on! One question, will you have tweaked stuff early on so that things might be a little different, or will it be exactly the same up to when I got the *that's all this update!*? It's fine if you just focused on new content, just curious.
musical74

Postby Darthjake » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Irish42 Wrote:never mind i got past it and now i am at the unforge i just didnt choose to goto the hidden port

I usually stock up on mana potions for the hidden port, can't remember who else was in the party, probably Aka, but Altina and Robin are a must, even though with Altina you need to use the single target versions of her spells.
Darthjake

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:17 pm

musical74 Wrote:*looks through the voting*

I'd agree with it for the most part, although I personally like Cumdump slightly higher...think it's just her calling pretty much everyone except Simon some criteria - Stabby Girl for Aka as an example

It's been a few updates since I last played - when you get introduced to more *humane* unmen and unwomen in the big meeting between powers was when it ended last time I played, so I'll have a lot to catch up on! One question, will you have tweaked stuff early on so that things might be a little different, or will it be exactly the same up to when I got the *that's all this update!*? It's fine if you just focused on new content, just curious.

The majority of my time goes into new content, but if you haven't played in that long, then you'll definitely find some new stuff in the earlier sections! However, I don't change the game's balance unless there is a very good reason, so that people don't feel obligated to replay. So you'll find some more dialogue, maybe some improved graphics or a new sprite, but the previous sections of the game will be functionally the same if you want to use your old save.
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 4/28]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Version 0.26.2 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

Version 0.26.0
- New section setting the stage in Eustrin and Aram.
- Party switching mechanics implemented in preparation for upcoming content.
Version 0.26.2
- Bugfixes and polishing.

Everyone ready to explore Eustrin and Aram? As usual for the first update in a new area, this update lays a lot of groundwork and not everything is resolved. Patrons found this one pretty satisfying, though, so I hope everyone enjoys! ^-^
Sierra Lee

Postby Irish42 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:14 am

Hey sierra question im already waiting for the next part and its killing me cant wait for the next update
Irish42

Postby Asphaltoid » Mon May 08, 2017 7:08 am

Hey, Sierra! Just wanted to say, terrific game! Definitely would recommend to my more perverted friends!
Keep up the great work!
Asphaltoid

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Just put out another patron-only release!

Version 0.27.0
- Final iteration of Yhilin before the war.
- Four new Synergy Skills available if you have enough affection.
- There are new (retroactive) consequences to researching Dari's condition. Continue a save from the waiting screen to receive your proper benefits.
- New Uyae conversations around Ari-Yhilina.
- During previous Yhilin iterations, you can now summon more people to the throne room. No balance changes.
- New Eustrin mausoleum graphics thanks to Lamsey.
- Lucy now has more unclothed images during her naked scenes thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Bug Reporting is also responsible for the adorable succubus children. Expect to see more of them over time. ^-^
- Various enemy stat changes (mostly for consistency and to remove unintended exploits).
- Back in Stineford, there's now a visual effect when the door is destroyed.
- If you invested in the demon-ridden mineshaft, it now appears properly in your investment ledger.
- The shop in the outskirts can now reopen depending on investments. This is a retroactive change, but doesn't affect balance much.
- Several quest log items had been neglected, most notably Conquerer. These have been fixed, though your quest log may need refreshing.

As you can see, this update is getting a lot of things properly in order so that I can focus fully on the war event. Aside from the retroactive changes, though, it includes one last visit to Yhilin that should be fun. A lot of quests/variables/investments that have been ongoing for a while finally wrap up this time.

Because I'm busy working on a bunch of different things at once, though, I didn't feel like taking the time to make a lot of screenshots. So you'll have to make do with this one:

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!

Asphaltoid Wrote:Hey, Sierra! Just wanted to say, terrific game! Definitely would recommend to my more perverted friends!
Keep up the great work!

Thanks!
Sierra Lee

Postby nad destroyer » Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 am

Just realized this game is so damn huge and its only at Version 0.27.0. Last I played it was version 0.13 or around there? Need to play again and see whats new lol. Great Sierra just wish there were some pictures once in a while. I actually don't mind a text heavy rpg game.
nad destroyer

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat May 20, 2017 4:00 am

nad destroyer Wrote:Just realized this game is so damn huge and its only at Version 0.27.0. Last I played it was version 0.13 or around there? Need to play again and see whats new lol. Great Sierra just wish there were some pictures once in a while. I actually don't mind a text heavy rpg game.

To be clear, 0.27.0 doesn't mean 27% done, just that there have been 27 major content updates. We're past 50%.

Anyway, finding art appropriate for the game is an ongoing concern. It has been for a long time, but right now I'm feeling more hopeful that it will actually move forward before too long. ^-^
Sierra Lee

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects