The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Fucklord [Updated 12/12]

Postby LoneWolf » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Yeah, I found stunning strike was great for single-target (or single-dangerous-target) battles. Blind/silence is better for 'make this enemy less dangerous while I kill the others', while stun lets you spend a bit more time and resources to lock a particular enemy down completely.

Aka Wrote:You're... already several steps past what she was trying to convince you of, aren't you?

And with that conversation, Simon just became my favourite H-game character ever. So many games boil down 'moral choices' to 'pick between Mother Teresa and eating babies'. This one not only has shades of grey, but can handle said grey and still make the main character an honest-to-goodness good guy? I'm sold.

I've got a few of my own guesses about what you're setting up, and I like where things seem to be going. I won't break it down like SpectralTime did - if I'm right, some of it is spoiling things (including one that hasn't even really been foreshadowed yet...) - but I will say that I'm reading several things quite differently to the way he was when he wrote his earlier post.
Cogito, ergo... something.
LoneWolf

Postby Anon21 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:10 pm

The game froze shortly after killing the slaver leader in the merchant camp with only Aka.
Anon21

Postby Sierra Lee » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:22 pm

It froze because you ran into a sprite left on screen? I meant you to be able to ignore some of your party members if you want (there will be dialogue about it), but it looks like my event handling was shortsighted, so you can block off your path in the scene afterward. If that was the problem it's fixed for the next version. If it was something else, I'll need more details
Sierra Lee

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:09 am

This is an interesting Twist compared to Conquest and Overwhored, For starters we aren't instantly an overlord, and the person you think is the main Character is not (I don't like the attitude he had, I am glad that happened).
while now you have my attention after many months of this gaming coming out Sierra Lee, and now I have questions
when I am not having all my money taken by school fees, how much would it take to add something small like a text on a gravestone compared to adding a character (not a playable one, or short term playable) compared side quest?
Might as well ask now before you get bombard in the future by multiple people, do you plan on adding "Screen Shots" with very well thought out, all typed screen covering text or not?
Anything you want me to test out for you, just PM me or not and I will do my best to accomplish.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:42 am

Thanks for your interest!

Dead2112man Wrote:when I am not having all my money taken by school fees, how much would it take to add something small like a text on a gravestone compared to adding a character (not a playable one, or short term playable) compared side quest?

Wow, didn't expect to get this question so early. I should probably have a system, but for now I'll send you a rambling PM. Basically, the cost would depend on two things:
1) How many new resources it would require (custom art, for example, is quite expensive).
2) How well it matches my vision for the game.

Dead2112man Wrote:Might as well ask now before you get bombard in the future by multiple people, do you plan on adding "Screen Shots" with very well thought out, all typed screen covering text or not?

Here's the thing: I don't want to promise content I can't deliver and I don't want to be that person who goes "hey guis i have a game i just need an artist and a programmer and a mapper and a writer." In a world where I had a bigger budget, I'd like each sex scene to have at least one piece of artwork incorporated. I don't particularly like it when you have a hot picture you can't see because there's text plastered on top of it, so my dream version of the game would use a blended style: CGs would work with the text to together create the sex scene. Sometimes that would be dialogue and minimal description below a picture, like you see in many games, but I think there's a place for full screen images and full screen text sometimes too.
Sierra Lee

Postby vestige » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Well, i'm not an active member, but your game is worth to make me some post : ) I'm not a native english speaker, sorry for that, but even with this, the dialogs and sex scenes was pleasant to read. High quality with the perfect amount of humour and seriousness. It looks like you working on this seriously, and this is rare.
I miss the pictures a little because i'm working with creativity in the real life so i watch everything with that perspective, but oh well... the game is great : ) and it's only disappointment would be with stolen pictures. The patreon is not a bad idea for the money, but you need time to work it and more fan. But if you put the right amount of work in this project i'm sure you can get the money for artists or developers. Who knows, maybe i can draw you some character too ; )

(And again: Sorry, i know my english is really bad)
vestige

Postby Anon21 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Sierra Lee Wrote:It froze because you ran into a sprite left on screen? I meant you to be able to ignore some of your party members if you want (there will be dialogue about it), but it looks like my event handling was shortsighted, so you can block off your path in the scene afterward. If that was the problem it's fixed for the next version. If it was something else, I'll need more details

It froze when I interacted with a succubus sprite on the left (IIRC). I thought it was that way to the exit, but I think I was wrong. :P
Anon21

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:23 am

vestige Wrote:Well, i'm not an active member, but your game is worth to make me some post : ) I'm not a native english speaker, sorry for that, but even with this, the dialogs and sex scenes was pleasant to read. High quality with the perfect amount of humour and seriousness. It looks like you working on this seriously, and this is rare.
I miss the pictures a little because i'm working with creativity in the real life so i watch everything with that perspective, but oh well... the game is great : ) and it's only disappointment would be with stolen pictures. The patreon is not a bad idea for the money, but you need time to work it and more fan. But if you put the right amount of work in this project i'm sure you can get the money for artists or developers. Who knows, maybe i can draw you some character too ; )

(And again: Sorry, i know my english is really bad)

Haha, I'm just glad you like the game enough to play it even though it's not in your native language. ^^

I will keep doing my best to bring more content like this, and if the game gets popular enough, maybe more can be added. And sure, always happy to work with any artists who like the project.

Anon21 Wrote:It froze when I interacted with a succubus sprite on the left (IIRC). I thought it was that way to the exit, but I think I was wrong. :P

Hmm, well, I'll try to thoroughly debug this section before the next version.
Sierra Lee

Postby vestige » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:03 pm

Sometimes i just hate the delay on some site. I wanted to upload some picture on a site, but who knows when they allow it -.- And of course i'm not that active yet here too, so i can't send private message... life is hard :D
Anyway:

"always happy to work with any artists who like the project"

That's good, but never forget that everyone have a style. And if that style not fits with your ideas, doesn't matter how good the pictures. Even if i live in this, i don't know if you like my style : ) I draw in western style and a little bit realistic. Well you know what? I upload here a line art, and an actual "work in progress" and decide it. Then we can talk : )

gymnast.jpg
Work in progress

demon.jpg
Demon
vestige

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Yup, nothing to do but wait until you have your 10 posts. A few more and then we can do this by PM.

You're absolutely right that the art needs to fit the game; one of my goals has always been to keep a consistent visual style (each major character has a bust shot, everyone has decent emotion faces, etc). Having said that, if there are generous people out there willing to offer art, I'm always happy to take a look and see if it can't fit into the game.

I'm not sure how the art you posted will change on its way to final versions, but quality-wise, it looks nice to me. ^^ You have a pretty clean style that I think blends well with others, including the anime-style stuff in the game. Also, you can draw breasts that look large/idealized without making my lower back hurt. :? I can enjoy a lot of different styles of art, but some things aren't my cup of tea.
Sierra Lee

Postby vestige » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:10 am

Sierra Lee Wrote:I'm not sure how the art you posted will change on its way to final versions, but quality-wise, it looks nice to me. ^^ You have a pretty clean style that I think blends well with others, including the anime-style stuff in the game.

Maybe a year ago a finished character looked like her (link on picture):

In basic i was always a black and white maniac, but i figured out that's not enough. Now a color picture looks better (i think... maybe... i hope) but that's remains for PM because what i can show you is not sexual type picture and related to my job... so private : )

Sierra Lee Wrote:Also, you can draw breasts that look large/idealized without making my lower back hurt. :? I can enjoy a lot of different styles of art, but some things aren't my cup of tea.

If you had seen my first picture in that category... i burned it so fast (and i mean i really burned it) :D Hard to not mess up the body, but the real deal was always the hair o.0
vestige

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:56 am

Ah, I thought the picture was broken but I see it's a Hentai Foundry link. HF is blocked here due to this country's ridiculous censorship laws, but I got around it easily this time.

Anyway, I'm not the most sophisticated art critic, but I think that picture looks nice. Like your linework, I think your coloring blends well with a variety of different art styles. I've definitely put up with far more mismatched art in adult games before. As soon as you get your 10 posts, I'd be happy to see that other picture and talk details.

vestige Wrote:In basic i was always a black and white maniac, but i figured out that's not enough.

I think there's something strangely hot about black and white images, but yeah, for a game color is better.
Sierra Lee

Postby vestige » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:17 am

Sierra Lee Wrote:Ah, I thought the picture was broken but I see it's a Hentai Foundry link. HF is blocked here due to this country's ridiculous censorship laws, but I got around it easily this time.

I send that in PM too. I'm glad i live somewhere, where those censorship laws not live. Here's the only problem with the kickstarter-offbeatr-patreon combo. So even if i want, i can's start a project, just cooperate.

Sierra Lee Wrote:I think there's something strangely hot about black and white images, but yeah, for a game color is better.

Black and white pictures... i think those pictures have some bonus, like a little mystical atmosphere if someone can draw that way. I always favored them, but like you said, for games the colored ones are better.

Anyway, off ends here, soon i send a PM : )
vestige

Postby DCF » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:39 pm

The 0.3.1 update fixed my problem so thanks and awesome game.
DCF

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:55 am

Hello, everyone! I'm here to announce that barring a disaster, version 0.4.0 will be released next weekend (the 17th).

Meanwhile, I'm going to remove the direct links in the opening thread and replace them with a blog link. Last time, when I needed to update to 0.3.1, it took a little while to run around and change all the links. But no need to follow the blog if you don't want, I'll always update you here when a new version comes.

Patrons: now would be a good time to check the activity feed. ^^

DCF Wrote:The 0.3.1 update fixed my problem so thanks and awesome game.

Thanks!
Sierra Lee

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:57 pm

This seems rather interesting, and I especially liked that Simon was the real main character. Also, you'd think this Church people would be far smarter in its selecting of Chosens. its almost as if they're purposely sending kids off to be turned into cockslaves or whatever...
Kuragari

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Kuragari Wrote:This seems rather interesting, and I especially liked that Simon was the real main character. Also, you'd think this Church people would be far smarter in its selecting of Chosens. its almost as if they're purposely sending kids off to be turned into cockslaves or whatever...

*innocent whistling*
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Fucklord [Updated 1/16]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Version 0.4.0 is here:
http://thelastfucklord.blogspot.com/201 ... lease.html

All my notes about it are there too... so I guess that's it. ^^ Enjoy!
Sierra Lee

Postby hoboy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:53 am

OK - want to say I like where this is going, but I get killed at the first boss every freakin time. WTF? I get spelled and killed immediately - I'm lucky to get four turns. What the heck am I missing? I've plundered every chest and killed everything that moves. I'm level 19 and the whole party has many skills. Do I need to cheat to get further in the game? I'd like to see something beyond the opening screen...
hoboy

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:44 am

Uh, your level suggests that you're in the prologue, but I don't know which battle you mean. There are two mini-bosses (succubus and lamia), then the section boss (Riala and two succubi). This last battle is impossible by design. If you're actually getting a game over at that point, then I don't know what's going on, as this version of the game has tested normally for other players.
Sierra Lee

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects