Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v2.17 2/01

Postby Chris_ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:07 pm

I have not played the previous versions, and I do not know what happened. But considering the first posting in 2013, the old version of this game should be very complete. I'm late... And seeing the current public demo the game has a good quality and a reasonable art. It's curious this project does not have a Patreon.
Chris_

Postby incoherent taco » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Here's the link for the last version (2.18) of the old game that i found on collarsgame blog

https://mega.nz/#!W1IRELbK!CjKbuObk4r_iS3mm1qJWXKTSsGiODHA0vY6YLpGrDlg

Just a quick reminder that you'll need RTP for RPG Maker

Cheer
incoherent taco
Newly Registered

Postby savilian » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:14 am

Chris_ Wrote:I have not played the previous versions, and I do not know what happened. But considering the first posting in 2013, the old version of this game should be very complete. I'm late... And seeing the current public demo the game has a good quality and a reasonable art. It's curious this project does not have a Patreon.

Well, since the old version had gone two major rework before 1.0 and 1.63-2.0,
then the team disbanded to only 2 members of the original team remains, and decide to very much rework form ground up by ditching all the assets collars that was using before because of "reasons that shall never been told again",
later on in mid 2016 they just made up their mind to ditch the old game completely and now they are creating a new game instead.
The new game's demo will come out later this year, though that the main coder was feeling sick due to her pregnancy, the progress is slow.
savilian

Postby sinhunter » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:45 pm

I like to bring this up because the developers for this game are still updating the new version of their game being Collars Rebirth.
sinhunter

Re: Collars Rebirth

Postby Nekomatic » Thu May 06, 2021 7:40 am

It's been a long time coming, but I got around to updating this page as well. Sorry about the late dust off.
Nekomatic

Postby musical74 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:07 am

Wait...Nekomatic has returned?? Woo hoo! PARTY! Oh wait, there's a pandemic around...

Good to see you back, and looking to see how things have changed since playing this last time! (Probably a lot, it was still called Collars last time I played this)
musical74

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:00 am

Currently we are running a poll in the #announcements channel on our discord. While we polish and build the next set of maps, we are trying to figure out what type of enemies to add to it...So we asked you guys! What kind of kemonomimi type of character do you want to bang in the new map area? You can vote for one or a few of the options we currently have here https://discord.gg/M6HTCPKA
Nekomatic

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects