Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v2.13 5/16

Postby Steffy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:24 am

Hello, a bug report i guess, tried reinstalling, still not working.

When i go into the forest and the fight is supposed to start, i get this [link=]http://puu.sh/iaCn5/5c2d4df88b.png[/link]
Steffy
Newly Registered

Postby thebxman » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Look at Nekomatics post in this thread Mon May 18, 2015 7:10 am
thebxman
Newly Registered

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:57 pm

maelstrom Wrote:
seyfer110 Wrote:How do i raise my reputation?
i've done the flame sage and petrified girl, and something else, i've reached 52 rep...but now miko want me to have a higher rep...>.<

(Probably a bug) but you can fast fowards till month 2 and the flame sage and the petrified girl will be back, they are also back at month 3 (didnt go farther than that)

Edit : there is also a bug when equiping the ball gag and you go to a mirror a part of izuna face is stuck to the screen (if you save after that bug and come back it's still there)

That should be fixed now, since I altered the mirror script to accommodate Izu's files. But I will double check later to make sure.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:00 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:A few things I noticed and some bugs:

1) I switched the job from Hospital to sales. Now every time I want to go to the hospital, the game freezes (even if I switch the job back to hospital)

2) Elle cannot be found at night. Not at the beach bar, not in her house, not in the town square.

3) Is there any way to get flour or baking powder outside of the shop?

Lastly: the game could use more girls.

1 - It's probably the left overs from a scrapped scrip idea. I deleted it only recently.

2 - Is this every night or was this on a specific night? If so, which one?

3- Not yet. Sorry.

4- That will soon be remedied, what with the gender-bend options being worked on and what not.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:02 pm

halfcat Wrote:I am so sorry if there is information on this that i couldn't find. but i looked on the blog and through the whole thread. Could i get some help on how to transform Izuna,miko, and elle into futa? is there a recipe i am missing or did i just not find a cheat code. cause i would really like to try that content. thank you for the help.

Just use the sour potion [obtained at the demon corp, just initiate the shop window with Eve at her desk] on them. They MUST be a follower, or else activating the item won't ask to use it on them. You can use it up to 3 times until it wears off in 5 days. Each use makes their new 'parts' bigger.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Steffy Wrote:Hello, a bug report i guess, tried reinstalling, still not working.

When i go into the forest and the fight is supposed to start, i get this [link=]http://puu.sh/iaCn5/5c2d4df88b.png[/link]

An unintended side effect of me trying to lighten the game up a bit. It shouldn't be an issue in the new version.
Nekomatic

Postby ElPresidente » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Nekomatic Wrote:2 - Is this every night or was this on a specific night? If so, which one?

Day/night, all the time. Both Elle and Miko.

After I release them from the party, they cannot be found anymore. They don't appear in their scheduled places. They dissaper from the world (they only show up if a date is triggered, and only for that specific "cutscene")

for example - Miko isn't present in the night dinner in house kitchen with Silver, or the restourant with Tenshi, or on the corner near the hospital, or anywhere...
ElPresidente

Re: Collars v2.14 6/22

Postby DragonG » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:24 pm

hey can anyone help me ? i clicked on the hang out button both with vlad and silver and now they follow me, how do i stop this and put them back in their places?
DragonG

Postby kvier » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Walk over the square where you'd find them at that time of day/day of week.

If you don't already know their patterns it can be a bit needle-in-haystack-y...
kvier

Postby ElPresidente » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:12 pm

DragonG Wrote:hey can anyone help me ? i clicked on the hang out button both with vlad and silver and now they follow me, how do i stop this and put them back in their places?

Party screen. You can remove them from there.
ElPresidente

Postby DragonG » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:05 am

ElPresidente Wrote:
DragonG Wrote:hey can anyone help me ? i clicked on the hang out button both with vlad and silver and now they follow me, how do i stop this and put them back in their places?

party screen? can you be more specific please? i cannot really find a way and i have those 2 idiots that follows me! XD pleaseee
DragonG

Postby DragonG » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:47 pm

DragonG Wrote:
ElPresidente Wrote:

party screen? can you be more specific please? i cannot really find a way and i have those 2 idiots that follows me! XD pleaseee

Pleaseeeee :D
DragonG

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:41 pm

The menu screen, where you can check out your status, skills, inventory, save game, etc...

There's a party option. Or follower. Don't recall what it's named, but it's there.
ElPresidente

Postby DragonG » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:21 am

ElPresidente Wrote:The menu screen, where you can check out your status, skills, inventory, save game, etc...

There's a party option. Or follower. Don't recall what it's named, but it's there.

ok i might be retarded but there is no option like that in my menu there is only : item, skills, equipment, status, quest, bestiary, alchemy, achievement, save, end game.
really there is no voice called party or follower. tell me i didn't got bugged i don't want to start it back ! pleaseeee!
DragonG

Postby Niara » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:48 am

I have to agree; playing the latest version as far as I'm aware, and there's no such menu or sub-menu anywhere.

But then..... I also cannot even locate this supposed sex club that half the npcs talk about from time to time, so.... I might be blind.
Niara

Postby LoliBeast » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Does the "Dev Room" still exist since the map update and if so has anyone found it, also, are the cheat codes hidden in the game or somthing, the note on the wall in the closet upstairs in your house seemed like it was, but it doesnt seem to work as one
LoliBeast
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:44 pm

To make the person appear to stop following you, choose the "Formation" option in the menu.

This one:
demo.png
demo.png (5.36 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
This will grey them out in the roster, and remove their icon on the map.

To actually remove them entirely, if time hasn't advanced, walk over the square where you asked them to join you from.

If time has advanced, you'll need to walk over the square where they would be were they not currently in your party, instead.
kvier

Postby Niara » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:50 am

Ya, as mentioned by myself and dragon, that menu option doesn't exist... at least not for me. I'm playing the latest version, but my menu screen offers only: Item, Skills, Equipment, Status, Quests(blanked out), Bestiary, Alchemy, Achievements, Save, Game End. There literally IS no such button in the menu.... so where exactly did you get yours?

(And to Loli, the dev room can be found by 'activating' against the tree behind your house)
Niara

Postby kvier » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Apparently that was removed between 2.13 and 2.14

I guess it makes sense, they were still invisibly part of your party and so it didn't restore them to their normal pattern.
kvier

Postby Niara » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:35 am

Ah-ha! All makes sense now! Thanks for that. Although... if it had gone in the other direction that might have been nicer. a way to remove them, or send them on their way, without having to trek back to wherever they belong, hehe...
Niara

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects