Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v2.0 4/30

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:31 am

Hey everybody~

Sorry for the lack of responses, but real life problems didn't help and I have been trying to focus as much on getting enough of the game ready for a release.
Anyways, the new version is finally up, and Nekomatic is alive again!
Nekomatic

Re: Collars v1.7 2/5

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:36 am

Clix100 Wrote:Great game! I'm a fan of the art.

I have yet to encounter Vlad or Tenshi. To be honest I have no idea where to find them, this might be in part of the game stuck in day 1 or 2 bug, but if someone can post a general pointer in the correct direction or a fast walk through, would be appreciated.
Although there are a few bugs running around I wish you all good progress.

Unfortunately, you would not know this because of the game breaking bug, but they do show up automatically after a few days. Good news though, it works now~

thebxman Wrote:Great game!

A huge bug (I think) in this latest version (1.7). Days don't count anymore and starts at day 1 (or 2?) every day. Giving you a box of collars every day.

Yeah, that was the game breaker in that version. Sorry about that.

Suture Wrote:your live is down to 1, if you choose to work for the Guild, i have no idea if that intentionally or not, the other two job offers give you 450 hp from the beginning and you can always switch and have then again 450HP. Switch back to guildwork and your hp goes -449

With 1 hp picked from the Chicken(15), Kick from Cow(?)... Nothing happens because you're already down to 1.....except in fighting in the area below the Guild House and the encounters from Kitsune in the woods, it doesnt matters how much hp you have at the Moment

But you can also always train your Hp with the Runningshoes and the water bucket at the townfontain but it cost a lot of Stamina.

Not intentional, this has been fixed. ^ ^

MasterOfSpirits Wrote:Where do i met Vlad???
Pls help XD

He comes to the house on day 10 automatically. This was unreachable in 1.7, but it has been resolved now.

kvier Wrote:Vlad and Tenshi both show up several days in. I think day 8 or later? But Nekomatic is retooling the day system anyway, so.

Vlad at day 10, Tenshi day 15. Yes, it was impossible to meet them in that version. Sorry.
Nekomatic

Postby rakgi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:07 am

wait wait wait wait hold on.....there's gonna be Male/Male content? >: o!?!? If so I am so gonna throw money at you!
rakgi

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:43 pm

rakgi Wrote:wait wait wait wait hold on.....there's gonna be Male/Male content? >: o!?!? If so I am so gonna throw money at you!

Yes, eventually. Most of it when the option to change Izuna into a male comes into play, though.
Nekomatic

Postby musical74 » Fri May 01, 2015 12:48 am

How DARE you let real life problems get in the way of making a wonderful game!

Teasing aside, glad things are OK and since there's a new version, think I'll just have to have fun with it now :)
musical74

Re: Collars v2.1 5/3

Postby Gore17 » Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 am

So, how do you gain additional stamina?

The game says you gain it from your job, but I haven't seen any evidence of that...
Gore17
Newly Registered

Postby Nekomatic » Thu May 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Gore17 Wrote:So, how do you gain additional stamina?

The game says you gain it from your job, but I haven't seen any evidence of that...

This has been changed, as many of the old game functions have been replaced or redone. I actually haven't implemented any system for this yet, and had overlooked this after working on other areas. Sorry about that.
Nekomatic

Postby kvier » Tue May 12, 2015 6:41 pm

Nekomatic Wrote: and Nekomatic is alive again!
Yaaaaaaaay!
kvier

Postby kvier » Thu May 14, 2015 11:53 pm

... Is the Medical Box broken? Or am I confused? I don't seem to get the Diagnostics or Comfort skills out of it.
kvier

Postby Nekomatic » Sat May 16, 2015 10:32 pm

kvier Wrote:... Is the Medical Box broken? Or am I confused? I don't seem to get the Diagnostics or Comfort skills out of it.

Yeah, it's broken. It has been fixed now, though.
Nekomatic

Re: Collars v2.13 5/16

Postby thebxman » Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 am

Encountering a battle results in an error message.

Unable to find file:
Graphics/Battlebacks1/DirtField

Different file with Kitsune encounters.
thebxman
Newly Registered

Postby Nekomatic » Mon May 18, 2015 6:10 am

thebxman Wrote:Encountering a battle results in an error message.

Unable to find file:
Graphics/Battlebacks1/DirtField

Different file with Kitsune encounters.

Copying and pasting the quick patch directions for everyone else here.

Download these: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j6vkh ... rounds.rar

Then go to the game directory folder. Create a new folder and call it 'Graphics.' Then inside this folder, add another folder called 'Battlebacks1', and put these files inside. After that, get these http://www.mediafire.com/download/1kkhb ... backs2.rar and do the same as above except name the folder 'Battlebacks2'.

This should patch up the issue for now. This is a little more manual, but it's easier and quicker than downloading a slightly different version of the game all over again.
Nekomatic

Postby seyfer110 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:09 am

How do i raise my reputation?
i've done the flame sage and petrified girl, and something else, i've reached 52 rep...but now miko want me to have a higher rep...>.<
seyfer110

Postby kvier » Wed May 20, 2015 1:56 am

For now, you can buy Shrooms or ... Lamp Fruit? from the food store and eat them.
kvier

Postby maelstrom » Sun May 24, 2015 4:05 am

seyfer110 Wrote:How do i raise my reputation?
i've done the flame sage and petrified girl, and something else, i've reached 52 rep...but now miko want me to have a higher rep...>.<

(Probably a bug) but you can fast fowards till month 2 and the flame sage and the petrified girl will be back, they are also back at month 3 (didnt go farther than that)

Edit : there is also a bug when equiping the ball gag and you go to a mirror a part of izuna face is stuck to the screen (if you save after that bug and come back it's still there)
maelstrom
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Sun May 24, 2015 11:08 pm

A few things I noticed and some bugs:

1) I switched the job from Hospital to sales. Now every time I want to go to the hospital, the game freezes (even if I switch the job back to hospital)

2) Elle cannot be found at night. Not at the beach bar, not in her house, not in the town square.

3) Is there any way to get flour or baking powder outside of the shop?

Lastly: the game could use more girls.
ElPresidente

Postby halfcat » Tue May 26, 2015 12:42 am

I am so sorry if there is information on this that i couldn't find. but i looked on the blog and through the whole thread. Could i get some help on how to transform Izuna,miko, and elle into futa? is there a recipe i am missing or did i just not find a cheat code. cause i would really like to try that content. thank you for the help.
halfcat
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Wed May 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Sam problem. I found a potion that does it, but I can't use it on her.

Also, any cheats?
I tried using the cheat engine to give me some money, but it doesn't work.
ElPresidente

Postby kvier » Wed May 27, 2015 9:34 pm

You don't need to use external software to cheat for money, just abuse the alchemy system. There are a few specific items that will make you a tidy profit just buying ingredients and selling back the result. (Yes, you need enough money to buy the recipe books in the first place, but that's not too hard)
kvier

Postby ElPresidente » Thu May 28, 2015 6:25 pm

What are the most profitable recepies?

I havn't done the math yet, but apple pie seem OK
Pudding maybe.
ElPresidente

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects