Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v1.51 12/2

Postby jbomb » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:56 am

Hey I was wondering, I cant seem to find out how to increase reputation. And I need it in order to progress, some help would be nice :P
jbomb

Postby gaser20 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:43 pm

So far I have found that dumping water on the fire sage on the west side of the town map, and touching the statue on the eastern side, both add to your reputation. I believe adopting out kids did as well in the latest update, but that I haven't tested yet.
gaser20

Postby Rezilia » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Entering the Hospital when I have enough stats for the Med III related promotion (not yet obtained) now freezes the game. I can't even access the menu.

It didn't do this to me in 1.5, jut in 1.51.
Rezilia
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:16 am

What good is reputation in the game? (is there a reason for it in the works?)

I noticed this, and while not a bug per se, it's interesting. I saved in front of a strawberry that's pullable then went off to do something. When I came back to the game with Izuna in front of the berry, she was trying to pull it out, even though I hadn't said *try to pull it*. I tested this with other plants, and it seems that if you save in front of a pullable plant and then restore, she will automatically try to pull the plant out...

Since I've always had *get job at hospital, that way I can pal around with Elle*, can others confirm that you don't NEED the hospital job to chat with Elle now?
musical74

Postby Nekomatic » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:02 am

Rezilia Wrote:Okay, I think I'm stuck. Miko (I believe) gives Med III. I've reached a "do something else" dialogue with her in which I've gained no more events and it's keeping me from gaining Med III. Is the orgy the last part of the Sex Club? If not, what do I have to do to reach it?

Yes, it's the last scene that I currently have for the sex club. Miko will teach you Med III if you answer 'yes' when she asks if you like to bake. [With her storyline, this makes sense. It IS Miko, after all...]

Rezilia Wrote:So far I've gained 30 rep with everyone except Elle, who I have 33 rep with. Have I maxed for now?

Yep.

Rezilia Wrote: My baby girl disappeared. At one moment she was in the black part of my room crawling. I couldn't reach her. Once I left the room, she disappeared, yet I still have a children's room. Is this intentional?

It's not intentional, but I am going to be replicating this and seeing if I can pinpoint the cause down.

Rezilia Wrote:Silver's sword never went into my inventory. Is it because I had Astaroth, which is stronger?

That's because it's currently set as 'none' on weapon type. My bad. Fixed~ [next release]

Suggestions:

Rezilia Wrote:As a random event, sometimes a white rabbit will come into a room/area and run around quickly before leaving. If you manage to chase it down (it will react to you, so you need to "corral" it somehow) and defeat it in battle (very difficult), it will drop a red timepiece. This can be used to reset the area you're standing in when it's used, returning elements that disappeared prior or making items disappear that weren't there before. Careful! - this can erase your pregnancy if you have it, which defaults to Menstruation and resets the cycle. The red timepiece can also be used for things like returning destroyed statues/unconscious guys (which you could have killed on the paths in town), bringing back plants without erasing the amount you gathered, and also grants a full heal both outside and inside of battle (inside, it resets the battle to the beginning in addition to the heal - good for boss battles!). It may also allow you to work again without taking your money away, but only when you are right beside the NPC that gives you the Work option.

Allow us to hang out with characters whose rep we've capped.

Replace the giant headstone in the graveyard with a Mausoleum. Add 3 levels (going down) to it, each with progressively harder difficulty (the first level is harder than the graveyard itself), and ultimately with an undead lich as the final boss, requiring a fully equipped party.

Please allow us to switch main characters.

Add Divisimo job, relying on Charisma, Attractiveness, and Reputation. You must have atleast 100 hygiene to enter the workplace at any time. Must have all relationships at atleast 20 and must have talked to every NPC atleast once in order to unlock. Everyone in the company is an angel.

Add Brothel job, relying on Charisma, Attractiveness, and Horniness (must be maxed to enter at any time). You must have 0 hygiene to enter at any time. Must have completed Sex Club events and have used Succubus Lipstick and other items with related effects (that are permanent). Can only enter on safe days. [All of this combined basically makes you into a literal "hot mess".]

Add secret portal effect to the tutorial area, located by clicking on one of the washing machines. This will teleport you to a cult where they suggest you give them "horny virgin blood" for enormous amounts of cash. They will turn you into a "nuevo virgin" at this point. If you go to work during menstruation, they will give you the cash. If you accept their offer at first, you obtain the title Jobless but Miko will "forget" why she was standing in front of your room and leave. You will be in a constant state of maximum horniness (dying for it). If you have any sex at all, at any time, you lose this opportunity. You can use the computer to raise attractiveness quickly this way but using any sex toys will count as sex. Jobless unlocks various secret events you could not get without it, about 30 or so in total. These events are randomly spawned. Completing them all gives you the chance to become a Virgin Goddess/God, an entity that can have sex at any time without losing their virginity, does not suffer effects of Menstruation, and can become pregnant at any point by using a special item and simply talking to an NPC with a male member.

Add option to change race to demon/angel/human/werewolf//lich/etc. Demons are constantly aroused (medium amount as a base) and yet are always on dangerous days, angels are never aroused and are always on safe days, and humans are constantly aroused (normal amount as a base) but have much slower cycles. Werewolves need to have sex every single day or else will rape people at night - lowering reputation to 0 with anyone raped if they are in the rep system, turn into their bestial forms on the Full Moon part of their cycle, and are weak to silver; female werewolves have guaranteed pregnancy at every moment of penetration, give birth to multiple children every time, and get a stomach within one day while giving birth in three days. If you defeat the lich, you may choose to become a lich yourself; if so, you will always have 0 attractiveness and can never have sex, but can use unique battle options. Certain race changes require having certain races: humans, werewolves, and nekokind can change into any other race at any time, angels and demons can only turn into humans, werewolves, or nekokind, and liches must become angels or demons if they wish to eventually become mortals.

These are all very cool ideas, and some of them are works in progress/in discussion already at the moment.

Switching characters MAY be implemented in the future, but is not put in as of now because it would make npc scenes...awkward. [Dialogue referencing Izuna when the player is somebody else.]
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:02 am

gaser20 Wrote:Minor issue, but once you've reached the end of Miko and Silvers conversations and it starts to tell you that there's no more dialogue, you are also blocked from asking them to hang out, so you can't take them anywhere like the inn for attempts to breed Miko~ <3

I also discovered that if you have Elle hanging out with you (from the hospital) and go to her hotel room, she is still there and can be talked to. Two elle's at once! Which would actually be fun but probably not intentional!

Fixed the double Elle issue just now. I'm working on making the 'no more dialogue' window separate from the entire interaction choice menu so you can still play around after maxing out the npcs. I believe I did this for Tenshi, but the other 4 need this added.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:06 am

musical74 Wrote:What good is reputation in the game? (is there a reason for it in the works?)

I noticed this, and while not a bug per se, it's interesting. I saved in front of a strawberry that's pullable then went off to do something. When I came back to the game with Izuna in front of the berry, she was trying to pull it out, even though I hadn't said *try to pull it*. I tested this with other plants, and it seems that if you save in front of a pullable plant and then restore, she will automatically try to pull the plant out...

Since I've always had *get job at hospital, that way I can pal around with Elle*, can others confirm that you don't NEED the hospital job to chat with Elle now?

Only as a requirement to talk to Elle for now...Once I put in other features, it should make more sense in newer releases.
At the moment, I'm not entirely sure how to fix the plant issue...Will take some trial and error.

Yes, Elle now appears near the front room if not employed at the hospital.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:10 am

Rezilia Wrote:Entering the Hospital when I have enough stats for the Med III related promotion (not yet obtained) now freezes the game. I can't even access the menu.

It didn't do this to me in 1.5, jut in 1.51.

AHA!
I think I finally nipped this one in the bud after so long!
Looks like a bunch of 'what if' conditions were left without any event commands added. This probably led to all the freezing.
Looks fixed now.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:14 am

As made apparent by the blogspot poll, I have been toying around with gender reversed profiles between scene sketches.

Along with the new female ones, I just sketched out a fresh version of Izu. He may not be added soon, but it is confirmed that he will be in there eventually.

If you are wondering why he is 'smooth', it's to make the new planned penis size system easier to create with him. [Similar to futa system, but size value starts out at 1 instead of 0]
On another note, I am still debating on Misaki's hair, as I have no idea which one looks better.
Attachments
1476403_10203526745909029_5333592465855591519_n.jpg
Nekomatic

Postby Rezilia » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:28 am

Nekomatic Wrote:If you are wondering why he is 'smooth', it's to make the new planned penis size system easier to create with him. [Similar to futa system, but size value starts out at 1 instead of 0]

Needs abs.
Rezilia
Newly Registered

Postby Magic » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:20 am

An update, hurray. I've even gone and made an account to give feedback - and ask a question.

First thing, where is the debug/cheat room? I snooped around, gave it the 'ole college try and didn't find it. I've played through previous updates but lost the save, so I'm quite curious.

Onto the feedback, though.

I don't think the hygine system is a good one. As it stands, it's just busy work; you can't progress or do certain things if you've poor hygeine, which can even be caused by things during the day. That just reeks of unnecessary busy work. While I appreciate it's part of the "slice of life" approach, you don't have to eat etc either so I think it can be safely nixed.

Establishing the relationships of characters a little better would be nice. I am not sure if Miko is supposed to be your sister or not - I'm pretty sure, yet other characters share similar relationships with her but not with you, leading to confusion. The implied stuff with other characters works out well enough, though.

I never found the adventurer's guild in my first play through. Come to think of it I coulda used the page, but it... probably should've been more obvious.

Your writing is pretty good, especially for games most people just use pictures and lame "Ah~!" text for. The pictures are a nice accompaniment, but the text is definitely the better of the two. Instead of placeholders because of art, I suggest just doing text and art assets falling behind, playing catch up.

If I really wanted to poke straws, the maps could use some sort. The town map is fairly bare and stale, though I don't really have suggestions to fix that. Most of the buildings are all noisy enough to work, on the flipside.

Edit: oh and move that fukken skip text key to a different button then run.
Magic
Newly Registered

Postby Nekomatic » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:26 pm

The cheat room is hidden outside in the town map.

I can see how some explanation is needed, perhaps in the beginning intro I might make it more clear how everyone is tied in together. But Miko is not your sister by blood, more so by adoption. Hmm, might be useful to make a small chart here...

I'm glad you enjoy my writing, as it is hard for me to tell whether or not it is good enough. Perhaps that's because I am a writer, not a reader in this case.

Since you mentioned it, I am trying to enhance some of the maps, already made some slight changes to the Kimura house, they will be seen in the next release.
Nekomatic

Postby Rezilia » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:49 am

Nekomatic Wrote:I can see how some explanation is needed, perhaps in the beginning intro I might make it more clear how everyone is tied in together. But Miko is not your sister by blood, more so by adoption. Hmm, might be useful to make a small chart here...

Please don't change anything in the game in regards to that. I actually enjoyed figuring out things like that for myself.
Rezilia
Newly Registered

Postby Nekomatic » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Huge update: Paws has been immensely dedicated to making map remodels of the town. Since I am mapping impaired, she has spruced everything up to make it look 1000% more aesthetic and beautiful. Here are some previews of the new maps.

preview1.png
preview1.png (397.34 KiB) Viewed 3190 times

preview5.png
preview5.png (133.42 KiB) Viewed 3190 times

preview7.png
preview7.png (253.12 KiB) Viewed 3190 times

preview4.png
preview4.png (234.08 KiB) Viewed 3190 times

preview2.png
preview2.png (242.28 KiB) Viewed 3190 times
Nekomatic

Postby bestusernameEVER » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Looks awesome!
bestusernameEVER

Postby Rezilia » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:31 am

Ho. Ly. Crap.
Rezilia
Newly Registered

Postby Schulzelchen » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:24 pm

The new map looks good! I like the updated look of the map, it's much more interesting now.
Schulzelchen
Newly Registered

Postby konamicode13 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 am

The maps look great!
konamicode13

Postby rpgfan650 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Found a legal cheat/bug in the game version 1.51. Check out the biscuits sell value to the store. I make about 10,000 for each batch of 90 biscuits.
rpgfan650

Postby safadobr » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:08 am

How do i get more reputation? I need 80 reputation for the second tier of the demon job.
Also, can i replay the H scenes?
safadobr
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects