Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v1.0

Postby Angeluz99 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:47 pm

i found you!

give me cheats! :roll:

Angeluz99
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Mickele Wrote:seems for me that Elle's first event is broken, since she enters my room, stays on the first pattern (doesn't move to me) and no text is starting...

I confirmed this with Elle and tested with Miko and had the same problem so it is likely affecting all of the dates. My guess is that there is an event blocking movement and since the movement cannot be competed the game is locking up.

You may want to change the affection book as it displays Vlad and Tenshi's affection even though they are not there.

Can I get a hint on where to find the Disease Tolerance skill, or is it not obtainable yet?
Darthan

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Darthan Wrote:
Mickele Wrote:seems for me that Elle's first event is broken, since she enters my room, stays on the first pattern (doesn't move to me) and no text is starting...

I confirmed this with Elle and tested with Miko and had the same problem so it is likely affecting all of the dates. My guess is that there is an event blocking movement and since the movement cannot be competed the game is locking up.

You may want to change the affection book as it displays Vlad and Tenshi's affection even though they are not there.

Yep, that's exactly what it was. An empty one at that, must be something i was trying to test around with. Fixed.

I now edited the book to only show affection for who currently is avaliable to interact with. [Tenshis name only shows if he moved it, etc...]
Actually, this might be good for the collars, too...

Darthan Wrote:
Can I get a hint on where to find the Disease Tolerance skill, or is it not obtainable yet?

Another perfectly timed question. I actually just added it in last night after the update. [Lupe will give it to you when you are an intern.] But I changed the name just to 'tolerance' as it actually is more about patience with stubborn patients...
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:25 pm

seems also that the problem with getting trapped on spots of growing vegetables isn't solved yet
(if you step besides a field with a just grown vegetable, you can't harvest it but you can accidentally step on this field, while the vegetable grows to it's full, so that you can't leave this spot anymore....)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

also, nice hideout with nice items though!!!

I'm not sure I can fix that issue...Other than making it impossible to walk on harvested spots....In any case, I have made a home teleporter object to use in the case of this occurrence [ the pager you get from some jobs also can be used, but you may not have it if you have the LnL job or are unemployed.]

And thanks~
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Darthan Wrote:Seems like you broke the Lusty Lessons books, Intro to Binds, and Kinks and Twists when you did the scope update. Sorry I didn't notice it sooner.

Yeah, the reason I had changed them was due to particular items [like the strong tea] that called common events to be used on multiple followers didn't work too well with the original scope...It was a bit awkward to say the least. The scope that some items were changed to works well for items that call events, but not so much those that give skills...Doing a huge sweep check on the items.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 am

Angeluz99 Wrote:i found you!

give me cheats! :roll:

Damn, my secret base has been revealed!
Nekomatic

Re: Collars v1.1 6/26

Postby Nekomatic » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:41 am

Short update: Currently I am trying to make more 'sexy' icons for the H skills learned from books...Be warned that I am no sprite/icon artist, so they may look crappy still. I just figured it was kind of a disappointment to see icons like sausages and shoes in place of something dirtier...

Also, ALL jobs should be playable in the next update. I am also testing these to make sure they run efficiently...

Oh, and also: Due to a pretty fantastic sketch of Elle done by Elri, I have made a new building to look at game fan art. This will be known as the Tribute Museum, and is found next to the cemetery path. Any proceeding fan art will be showcased here as well, if anybody feels like making any.
Attachments
TM.png
TM.png (202.73 KiB) Viewed 2463 times
Nekomatic

Postby zero139 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:51 pm

first event with miko still breaks game for me
zero139
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:14 am

zero139 Wrote:first event with miko still breaks game for me

That has been fixed, but the release with the fix is not out yet.
Darthan

Re: Collars v1.2 7/01

Postby Nekomatic » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Sorry for the wait, the new version is up, and I am currently editing the blogger page.
By the way, I might consider just making the changelog come with the update downloads as well...
Nekomatic

Postby Darthan » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:17 pm

So far everything looks good. Haven't gotten to the added stuff yet, just been checking to make sure stuff is working correctly.

You may want to add a notification that you learn Tolerance since right now there is none. On that note you may want to change the description for Tolerance since it still has the old Disease Tolerance description.
Darthan

Postby CloudRipper » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:17 am

I love playing this game though wish I could be able to download the newest update and play it more
CloudRipper

Postby Mickele » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:07 pm

bugs:
- on fourth date with Tenshi at the ninja bar, after sexscene and the end of the date, last picture stayed on the screen, making it impossible to continue 'cause you can't really see anything of the game anymore (so game continues after the scene but only the staying picture is annoying)...
- Spire woods, if you entered the deeper parts and attempt south, you can exit this region just to get teleported to the entrance of the deeper part again...
- there is no real exit from Spire wood, only if you loose against Rua or use your item house crystal
- Tenshi is available during the concert day 7 in the basement, but he hasn't been introduced in the story so far...
- on day twelve, after the Vlad dream, it is said, that he lives in your basement, but he never appears there before the shop opened...(is he only in his shop, which isn't open???)
- Tenshi appears in his basement room while also sitting in the kitchen next to Silver, after he moved into the house....
- weapon shop, you can't get promoted to weapon expert, Vlad tells everytime you get promoted, but you didn't.....
- i never got reputation for working at the company, so i stayed with my 62 rep and couldn't ever get promoted above sales manager...(LoL and Adv. Guild raised my rep...working as resident in hospital didn't raise my rep either....)
- some weird bug appeard: i don't know when this happened, but on day 18 i was never able to enter the hospital, everytime i enter it the game freezes....(maybe past day 7 or so it started???)
Mickele

Postby Nekomatic » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:51 am

-Fixed so it erases after the scene finishes.
-Unfinished so far, might just take away the exit as there is nothing past there.
-Well, if the willowisp wasn't appearing, it is now : It appears as an entry/exit so this shouldn't be an issue next release.
-Fixed clashing npc appearances for that day.
-He does move in, but during the other half of the cut scene, he mentions he wont be home until the building is done, he can only be found there until then.
-Duplicate placement, as I never was completely sure on his placement...Kitchen Tenshi is gone for now.
-Looks like I forgot to chance the placeholders. Fixed.
-For now, I have added a consumable until I can add more diverse and reoccurring reputation options. [Shroom at the food house.]
-I will have to test this one further.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:52 am

CloudRipper Wrote:I love playing this game though wish I could be able to download the newest update and play it more

Is the download link working or did you mean something else?
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:52 am

Darthan Wrote:So far everything looks good. Haven't gotten to the added stuff yet, just been checking to make sure stuff is working correctly.

You may want to add a notification that you learn Tolerance since right now there is none. On that note you may want to change the description for Tolerance since it still has the old Disease Tolerance description.

I just fixed that right now, thanks for the heads up~
Nekomatic

Postby dynamite » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:56 pm

This game looks like so much fun i wish i could download it but everytime i go to the download link it just says starting the entire time and won't download
dynamite

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:46 am

That's odd, I tested the download and it seems to be working....
Nekomatic

Postby Darthan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:45 am

dynamite Wrote:This game looks like so much fun i wish i could download it but every time i go to the download link it just says starting the entire time and won't download

What browser are you using to download? It is suggested that you use Chrome when downloading from Mega (since Mega's creator designed it for Chrome), but Firefox works as well (you may need to install the add-on for it to work). Mega is also kinda weird sometimes, I used to not be able to download anything from there but now I can, not really sure what the problem was but it works now.
Darthan

Postby CloudRipper » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:32 am

Darthan Wrote:
dynamite Wrote:This game looks like so much fun i wish i could download it but every time i go to the download link it just says starting the entire time and won't download

What browser are you using to download? It is suggested that you use Chrome when downloading from Mega (since Mega's creator designed it for Chrome), but Firefox works as well (you may need to install the add-on for it to work). Mega is also kinda weird sometimes, I used to not be able to download anything from there but now I can, not really sure what the problem was but it works now.

Really? Ive used IE whenever downloading and it always works perfectly fine.
CloudRipper

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects