Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars

Postby kvier » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:38 am

Nekomatic Wrote:Kvier, so it just gets stuck on a black screen and wont let you progress until you sleep again, then?
(sorry about the delay, was away). What Darthan said. The "blackout" control (or whatever it is) has just been set to 100%, so everything is black, but Izuna can still move and interact with things. It's just moving around blind.
kvier

Postby moonblack » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:08 am

@Nekomatic : So, which is the latest version? The link in the first post is not working. Is the link in your signature the latest one?

Also, do you have a link that is not Mega?
moonblack

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 am

Oh, forgot to update the link, sorry. Just updated the link and changelog.
Nekomatic

Re: Collars v1.0

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:17 am

Other than error hunting, I am currently working on a few hospital club scenes....
Since you guys have been pretty tolerant of my never-ending errors so far, I will let you see a teaser for the current scene I am working on...
Attachments
Orgy.png
Orgy.png (179.46 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
Nekomatic

Postby Darthan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:50 am

Nekomatic Wrote:Other than error hunting, I am currently working on a few hospital club scenes....
Since you guys have been pretty tolerant of my never-ending errors so far, I will let you see a teaser for the current scene I am working on...

The fact that I actually went to the trouble of finding all these things should make you happy Neko. The only other RPGMaker game that I liked enough to risk playing a buggy release was Despair Labyrinth, which sadly seems to have been abandoned.

Also, are there plans to add portraits for Izuna like you have for all the other characters?
Darthan

Postby kvier » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:08 am

Much like Darthan, finding bugs indicates how much I like this game :)
kvier

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:08 am

Darthan Wrote:
Nekomatic Wrote:Other than error hunting, I am currently working on a few hospital club scenes....

The fact that I actually went to the trouble of finding all these things should make you happy Neko. The only other RPGMaker game that I liked enough to risk playing a buggy release was Despair Labyrinth, which sadly seems to have been abandoned.

Also, are there plans to add portraits for Izuna like you have for all the other characters?

It does make me happy in that sense, but I also see some of the posted errors and have 'How the hell did I manage to miss THAT?' moments. XD

Actually, it's funny you mentioned this, I am actually toying around with more Izuna portrait parts. [See example below]
The only issue is, I am still not sure how to utilize them. Most likely she will appear for a few seconds after equipping new clothes, or maybe looking into the mirror.
But she probably wont be used in dialogue, as her only face changes are due to state changes. [Arousal or disease.]
Other than her base body and faces, I also have a few outfits ready as well as bodily changes. [From the result of drinking certain potions mainly.]
Attachments
IzunaFace.png
IzunaFace.png (55.97 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:17 am

kvier Wrote:Much like Darthan, finding bugs indicates how much I like this game :)

That's very flattering of you as well x3
Nekomatic

Postby Darthan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:36 am

Uhh...seems the medical box does nothing anymore so you can't learn the necessary skills to get promoted.
It also seems that when you take Miko's Reaping Boots even though it says there is only one pair in her dresser, you wind up with two pairs.
Darthan

Postby Angeluz99 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:33 pm

How do I raise my reputation? Some particular object?
Angeluz99
Newly Registered

Postby bestusernameEVER » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:59 pm

I really like what that new scene is hinting at :) Keep up the good work.

I logged in to tell you this, so better appreciate it, k?

:>

;)
bestusernameEVER

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Darthan Wrote:Uhh...seems the medical box does nothing anymore so you can't learn the necessary skills to get promoted.
It also seems that when you take Miko's Reaping Boots even though it says there is only one pair in her dresser, you wind up with two pairs.

HUH....that's strange....It's adding the boots when you enter the room. [Also found weird white shoe addition to entering izunas room...]
I found out what caused the mystery shoe gift syndrome....It had to do with default equip items on followers...weird....editing this seem to have fixed the issue.

And the medical box was a scope issue that has been fixed.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Angeluz99 Wrote:How do I raise my reputation? Some particular object?

I don't think there are any in the release yet, but i have added some events that increase it just now.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 pm

bestusernameEVER Wrote:I really like what that new scene is hinting at :) Keep up the good work.

I logged in to tell you this, so better appreciate it, k?

:>

;)

Well thanks xD Much appreciated~
Nekomatic

Postby Darthan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:23 am

Nekomatic Wrote:HUH....that's strange....It's adding the boots when you enter the room. [Also found weird white shoe addition to entering izunas room...]
I found out what caused the mystery shoe gift syndrome....It had to do with default equip items on followers...weird....editing this seem to have fixed the issue.

Ok, so the white shoes wasn't from me transferring to an older version then, didn't mention it cause I thought I caused that.

Nekomatic Wrote:And the medical box was a scope issue that has been fixed.

So, does that mean it got broken when you where updating stuff or that it was actually changed? I am guessing that it got broke since getting an item the does absolutely nothing seems kinda silly.
Darthan

Postby Nekomatic » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:44 am

Darthan Wrote:Ok, so the white shoes wasn't from me transferring to an older version then, didn't mention it cause I thought I caused that.

No, for some reason, shoes that are pre-equipped on follower npcs are causing errors. So.....they won't have shoes on them now.

Darthan Wrote:So, does that mean it got broken when you where updating stuff or that it was actually changed? I am guessing that it got broke since getting an item the does absolutely nothing seems kinda silly.

I changed an aspect of that item, causing it to not give the skills it is supposed to. This was unintended...
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:56 am

Version update and change log in place.
Nekomatic

Postby Darthan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:56 am

Seems like you broke the Lusty Lessons books, Intro to Binds, and Kinks and Twists when you did the scope update. Sorry I didn't notice it sooner.
Darthan

Postby Eleri » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:38 am

*Deleted for redundancy*
Last edited by Eleri on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eleri
Newly Registered

Postby Mickele » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 pm

seems for me that Elle's first event is broken, since she enters my room, stays on the first pattern (doesn't move to me) and no text is starting...

seems also that the problem with getting trapped on spots of growing vegetables isn't solved yet
(if you step besides a field with a just grown vegetable, you can't harvest it but you can accidentally step on this field, while the vegetable grows to it's full, sothat you can't leave this spot anymore....)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

also, nice hideout with nice items though!!!
Mickele

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects