World of Haroth(H-Project1)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: World of Haroth(H-Project1)

Postby Goblin » Wed May 27, 2015 12:59 am

Aetrun Wrote:So, just tried this out, and I'm stuck. I can get through the thief, but after that the only plot advancement I can find is fighting the fisherman. Triggers a transformation when I almost die and then I can't end the fight, even with the fisherman's health depleted I just keep hitting him, no end. The description in the first post makes it sound like I'm supposed to do the festival before fighting him, but nothing is advancing me to the festival. Any ideas anyone?

I'm really sorry, mate, It's not you, It's my fault. I was testing battles before releasing new patch and i forgot to fix it.
But i fixed it now, Unfortunately in order to get the game to work you have to re-download the game :/

On the good side, Now i made it open source, so if any problem will appear again it'll be easier to fix. Plus i checked the game from a-z so you should have smooth experience now.

oh that's interesting, i kinda understand the reason to make it smaller and do make slower computer suffer less, but can you not just make the rpg maker game to be full screen all the time so you dont need to cut it or that wouldn't work?

It doesn't work like that in rpg games :/
Not sure if you notice, But when you play rpg game in fullscreen it actually stretch the screen and not extending it, which creates even uglier effect, So if i put hd image and play it in full screen, What will happen: it'll show Only part of the image, and then stretch it in an ugly way
Goblin

Postby xeragoth » Wed May 27, 2015 7:48 pm

hey i send you a mail sorry it took me so long to read yours but my email is a mess so full of stuff that i lose many emails and since you were beck i decided to check if you answer my question last year then i found out you did like 4 months ago crap sorry i didnt saw it
xeragoth

Postby Aetrun » Thu May 28, 2015 1:23 am

No worries, I just appreciate having another game to enjoy. And I've got good internet, so another download is no issue at all. Thanks for your hard work.
Aetrun

Postby XXXXXXXXCV » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 am

I'm kind of completely stuck at the cultists cave exactly what am i supposed to do here?
XXXXXXXXCV

Postby Goblin » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 am

XXXXXXXXCV Wrote:I'm kind of completely stuck at the cultists cave exactly what am i supposed to do here?

Since you didn't specify which part, i'm going to assume you are at the first part:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

After you escape the cell you'll need to find an exit and escape the cave,
This part is a bit tricky because there's multiple entrances: mark the next line
The true exit is at very far bottom right

*Sorry for the late reply, I assumed the thread'd be inactive until i release the next demo
Goblin

Postby XXXXXXXXCV » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:35 am

Thanks ^.^
XXXXXXXXCV

Postby XXXXXXXXCV » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:30 am

Well looks like this is dead, to bad
XXXXXXXXCV

Postby xeragoth » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:54 pm

is not dead he did say when he has something to post he will be back