World of Haroth(H-Project1)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: World of Haroth(H-Project1)

Postby Goblin » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:15 am

Hi, Thank you for your feedback,
seems like no one really like that maze, So i'll do something about that.
Gallery takes a lot of work, But i might add it sometime in the future
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided not to give a spoiler about 'Playroom' dungeon.... So that's that
Goblin

Postby xeragoth » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:20 am

oh ok no problem
xeragoth

Postby Mickele » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:48 pm

great improvement of your game by cleaning all these bugs mentined before, it really thumbs up my interest in following your game :P

so for short, is it only me or is anyone else having this problem:
if you cleared the demo and enabled the "auto-moving" around the island with this new guy, i can't move to the slime place north of western village neither leave this place in world moving modus...(the treese at the entrance of this small area to the slimes are blocking me...

also two short questions, while i wasn't able to find these two scenes:
is the scene with the pictures for Jen-Creepy inside the game yet and where to find it??? (i thought it had something to do with the herbalist's house, but didn't trigger it...)
ans also someone mentioned something about a scene with a yellow haired schoolar, which scene is this and where to find it?
Mickele

Postby Goblin » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:06 am

First of all, thank you x3
Second, It's really weird that you mentioned that problem, Because it was in the last demo(before apr 21), But i fixed it. Make sure your demo is up2date

The scene with the creep was originally from the herbalist house, But i decided to erase it and put it elsewhere, I just forgot to delete the images from the folder, Sorry about that v.v And the 'yellow haired scholar' is reffered to Zoe, when you go down on her, and you can't really miss that scene
Goblin

Postby AkiraTepes » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:03 pm

The game sounds good. I can't wait to see more of it.
Check out my RPG Maker translation projects at http://rpgmakertranslations.blogspot.com/
AkiraTepes

Postby Goblin » Thu May 01, 2014 9:59 am

I know i said i'm back on the project, But i actually lazing out a little bit,
I'm not working as hard, But i do working with as much effort . I didn't accomplished as much as i wish.
And the next update won't be as big as the last one, But i did finish some stuff

New companion:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9ktp19hhw4lxb3/Preview1.jpg

New heroes:(it might seems like minor thing, but it actually takes some work)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhuwsz8z49pkiar/Preview2.jpg

New H-able NPC's:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzzk6ddsbry4obe/Preview3.jpg

Upgrades:(i know it's kinda early but i'm tend to over do stuff... i can't help it)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lku23nithk1n1t0/Preview4.jpg
Goblin

Postby xeragoth » Thu May 01, 2014 6:56 pm

well at least you are working on it, and those images look really cool. so take all the time you need, don't rush yourself.
xeragoth

Postby xeragoth » Tue May 20, 2014 4:39 pm

sorry for the double post but just wanted to know, is everything alright.
xeragoth

Postby kmacroxs » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 am

The maze stresses me out every fricking time. Could you try doing it a la Pokemon Emerald where you had to touch all the blocks in order to pass (but you can see the blocks).
Justin Bieber sucks

not what I really meant to say

huh Justin Bieber??? wonder what they sound like
Justin Bieber starts singing
aaaaaaah!!! I'm being ear-raped
more like Justin "Rapes Your Ears" Bieber
kmacroxs

Postby Anon21 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Hey there, hope you are still working on this. :)

It looks like English may not be your first language. There are quite a lot of minor grammar mistakes, although the text is still perfectly understandable. I'm sure someone would be willing to proofread and suggest corrections, heck I could probably do it myself.

Found a minor bug. If you leave the village Fest site and go back to your home while Jennifer is waiting for you then she disappears and you can't get to your old childhood playground any more.
Anon21

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Fri May 08, 2015 4:30 am

Hey there, are you still working on this? I found the demo I'd downloaded on my computer while I was rummaging around and remembered that I'd really liked it.
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby PoisonLeech » Fri May 08, 2015 7:59 pm

I also remember enjoying this game, I'll have to give it another play through. I hope it's still being worked on, but highly doubt it with the last update being over a year old.
PoisonLeech

Postby xeragoth » Sat May 09, 2015 10:53 pm

I hope he is okay last time i heard hes computer broke
xeragoth

Postby Goblin » Sun May 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Yea i'm okay, I got my new computer few month ago, i just had too long of a break, i didn't feel like working on the game.
But i Am now, Nothing to show yet, but i'm working on it quite a lot, sometimes even 5 hours a day.
i thinking of starting a blog to show all those minor updates and stuff, i have an account and everything, but i think i should drop new demo first. we'll see about that.

Also my new computer is full HD, so i had to recreate the entire CG, so now it's in hd... if it counts as anything. but it took me freaking long.
Anyways, next update won't be too soon, but someday this year.

edit: btw i was genuinely surprised to see this topic on first page, i was looking for it in the last page x3
It's really nice to see that some of you folks didn't totally forget about it :mrgreen:
Goblin

Postby xeragoth » Mon May 25, 2015 12:38 pm

of course not how can i forget one of my favorite games. good to know you are back and the blog thing thats a great idea many game creators have one to show progress but if you do one do not forget to keep updating at least when there is a new demo or picture here or in other places you have post this awesome game. eagerly waiting for whatever you do

p.s. what computer you got?
xeragoth

Postby Goblin » Mon May 25, 2015 6:38 pm

xeragoth Wrote:p.s. what computer you got?

Quad core 3.60ghz processor (8 cores)
video card GeForce GTX 780, 4gb ; AND Nvidia HD graphics 4600, 1.7gb
16gb RAM
2 hard drives 200gb and 2tb
Windows 7 64bit, i just don't seem to get along with windows 8
All in MSI gaming case
And... LG Full hd screen 1920x1080... also, not of importance, but, Gaming mouse g502 and gaming keyboard g510, both Logitech, all for the sake of World of Warcraft and TERA

I mean, not to show off or anything, But i can run Far Cry 4 and GTA 5 AT THE SAME TIME and my computer won't break a sweat :geek:
i was kinda waiting for someone to ask me lol... But yea now i use it to make rpg games and i can't even use the hd images lol
Goblin

Postby xeragoth » Mon May 25, 2015 11:07 pm

thats cool, wait why can you not use the hd images?, don't get me wrong i love your game without the hd anyway and probably would take you less time without it but im genuinely curious.
xeragoth

Postby Goblin » Tue May 26, 2015 4:28 am

I Do use the pictures i take, But i cut and resize them from 1920x1080 to 544x416 to fit the game screen, which really nerf the quality in a bad way. So it's not really hd anymore
BTW, it doesn't take me more time to take the pics in hd, i simply run 3dcg in 1920x1080, sometimes even bigger screen.
example of a picture in 4k resolution: it took me the same amount of time it took me with my previous computer
Bamboo_2_Enemy_Woman.png
Goblin

Postby xeragoth » Tue May 26, 2015 5:54 am

oh that's interesting, i kinda understand the reason to make it smaller and do make slower computer suffer less, but can you not just make the rpg maker game to be full screen all the time so you dont need to cut it or that wouldn't work?
xeragoth

Postby Aetrun » Tue May 26, 2015 8:09 pm

So, just tried this out, and I'm stuck. I can get through the thief, but after that the only plot advancement I can find is fighting the fisherman. Triggers a transformation when I almost die and then I can't end the fight, even with the fisherman's health depleted I just keep hitting him, no end. The description in the first post makes it sound like I'm supposed to do the festival before fighting him, but nothing is advancing me to the festival. Any ideas anyone?
Aetrun

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects