Las Diosas v0.3 (August 06th 2016)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Las Diosas v0.3 (August 06th 2016)

Postby Matpneumatos » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:26 am

So some time ago i poste about my first video game project, it was called "Barrio Las Diosas" but i want to change the name in the future, so "Las Diosas" is the project name, and i'm making this updated post because i want to show some major updates about this project, first of all this project is like a ginny pig to test some of the new features of Unity 5, since now i can do more complex stuff, and also i think the project looks a lot better now, because i made some work on the 3D models of the game.

So what's new?

The graphics are better now, and i think that the 3D models look way better now, they are not perfect of course, you know, as a 3D modeler you need to deal with a lot of things, and also that Uncanny Valley which i hate, but i think that the models look better now and animation is a lot better and smother.

I'm getting more experience with Unity and scripting so the project has way more complex gameplay, and the project is heavily based on "Super Smash Bros"

The gameplay features 2D platforming in a 3D environment, and also features combat, now i'm trying to incorporate sex to the combat system, and it kind of works, so i hope that my new approach works at least a littl bit nice, as having sex is an important thing to level up your skills, and defeating some enemies, of course you should be able to have a nice view of the sex scenes.

You will be able to play as many girls, each with their unique attacks and sexual abilities, from normal melee combat to powerful anal, vaginal and boob based attacks and powers, also lots of enemies and most of them will be able to interact with you through sex or other erotic ways. The game will incorporate a lot of fetishes, like one of my favorites, feet! also furry at some point, and even pregnancy just to name a few.

The game's first demo is still under development, but since i really want to make this game, the demo should be released soon, i mean the project has a demo already, but that demo is of the first version of this game, which is unpolished and it just doesn't look that good as it does now, you can still find it on my website, until the new demo comes out.

The game's plot :

So the word "Diosa" is spanish for Goddess, and that's what the game is about, but what is a Goddess in the game's world? well long ago there was a powerful class of women that learned to use sexuality as a great source of power, they became extremely powerful warriors as their bodies were incredibly strong, and a single girl was able to destroy an army of well armed men, they were feared by many and admired by many others, some of those women used their power to help humanity, but many others used their power to cause fear and rule over the land, they called themselves "Goddesses" so the term remains even now. But after many years some people began to form groups to fight them, they learned how to fight those goddesses and then a new era began, it was simmilar to a witch Hunt, and some of them were killed for their amazing sexual power, even those who used their power for good, many "Goddesses" hid from society so they won't be chased and killed, and so the legend of the "Goddesses" remains to these days.

And now, a little neighborhood has the legend of being one of the last places where women were free to practice and learn the art of becoming a "Goddess" and is kind of popular for tourist and fans of those legends, but now rumor has it that young girls are learning once again how to become a "Goddess" and there are powerful groups that won't let that happen, so even if the rumor is false, they aren't taking any risk, so the order is clear, if a girl or women is suspicious of practicing to become a "Goddess" she must be killed.

Jacquelyn, a young women that lives int that same neighborhood is actually trying to become a "Goddess" so the rumor is true, and she's not the only one, there are many "Goddesses" out there, so she has to make something to protect the remaining "Goddesses" frome whoever wants to destroy them, then she mets another girl named Ana that will help her in her journey as she is a "Goddess" to and acting as Jacquelyn's mentor, as she has more experience in that art. Then the journey begins, find as many "Goddesses" as you can, improve your sexual skills and find who wants to destroy your kind and why.

302992015.jpg
Jacquelyn uses her feet to attack with her swords to take advantage of her powerful legs.

302112015.jpg
Ana is the younger and still more experienced "Goddess" that wishes to train Jacquelyn

592102015.jpg
Ángela is just showcasing the game's sex mode where you can rotate the angle to enjoy the scene.

152112015.jpg
Ferratta tries the "Punching Bag" to practice her powerful kicks

2118102015.jpg
Anaximé is an anal beast, her powers are a mistery right now.

Diosas5.jpg
Crania was formerly know as the Goddess of death, now she's a legend among "Goddesses". Also some new enemies behind her.

These and other girls will join to the quest to restore the "Goddess clan" to it's former glory, and enjoy their bodies to the max.

Here are the links to download the desktop version of the game

https://mega.nz/#F!aNFVwAgS!UrJ8t_6q6OxBEYoBQgu0lg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3H1B ... G1wWFBNaUE

You can also play it at Newgrounds, but the desktop version has better performance, better graphics and additional features

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/670115

it is still under judgement, hopefully it gets approved soon.

some of v0.2 features :

Three game modes:

Game modes
-Story mode : Fight against lots of enemies, have sex to increase your experience and power, and discover the truth about the conflict against these powerful women.
-Trophy mode : Watch figurines of game characters and elements and learn about this game's world.
-Gallery mode : Watch sex scenes unlocked by playing Story mode, watch from every angle and take screenshots.

Trophy mode and screenshots are only available on the desktop version of the game.

Sex scenes with most enemies.

this is all for now, if you have any issues, questions or suggestions for the game i would love to hear them.

You can also support me on Patreon, i would really appreciate that, the link is on my webpage, there you'll find some cheat codes and additional info about the game.
Last edited by Matpneumatos on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
Matpneumatos

Re: Unity Game, 2D platformer and other projects

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am

Interesting concept! I hope to see what you come up with!
Zeus Kabob

Postby Matpneumatos » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:33 am

So, i just finished the english version of my game's blog, you can see it here:
http://enbarriolasdiosas.blogspot.mx

Right now it is the same as the spanish version since i haven't uploaded anything new yet, i'm not ready yet to show more content, but i'll update the blog soon, since i already have more characters and levels to show, and more in the future i will make a blog in both spanish and english for my RPG game, another erotic game project i have.

Thanks for your comment Zeus Kabob. Greetings!!!
Matpneumatos

Postby sniff3005 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 am

looks awesome. looking forward to updates!
sniff3005

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:57 am

Would have been something I'd be interested in, unfortunately the blog is in a language I don't understand, so I guess I can't do anything with it if I can't even find a download link... :?
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:37 am

Google Translate! In Chrome, it'll offer to translate the page from Spanish to English.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Darthan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 am

WonderGamer Wrote:Would have been something I'd be interested in, unfortunately the blog is in a language I don't understand, so I guess I can't do anything with it if I can't even find a download link... :?

http://enbarriolasdiosas.blogspot.mx Third post of the topic. This is the English Blog.
Darthan

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:40 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Google Translate! In Chrome, it'll offer to translate the page from Spanish to English.

Just tried this. Funny thing is I didn't use spanish in years but it was easier for me to understand the original than the english translation. You should never depend on google too much. There're better translaters out there.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:17 pm

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:
Zeus Kabob Wrote:Google Translate! In Chrome, it'll offer to translate the page from Spanish to English.

Just tried this. Funny thing is I didn't use spanish in years but it was easier for me to understand the original than the english translation. You should never depend on google too much. There're better translaters out there.

And yet it's a simple solution that will help for those who don't have any proficiency in the language. In this case, there's an english translation provided by the poster, however in the general case that a reader is incapable of deciphering the language (especially in the cases where the language uses a character set that the reader doesn't know), Chrome's translate feature is easy to use and quick.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Matpneumatos » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:53 am

Well, right now i don't have a playable version, i mean i have one, but it can't be downloaded yet, i'm planning on releasing a demo of some levels so i can have your opinion about the game and listen to suggestions, so i'm working on the first playable demo, for now i can tell you, this first demo will include 1 or 2 playable levels, 2 or 3 playable characters, and a trophie stand to look at some trophies of characters, and about the language, i'll try to give you all the info about the game in english, even if my english is not too good. I'm also looking for people that can give me some ideas for levels, enemies, and maybe characters. I'm working on it but is hard, so i hope you'll try my future demo and give som opinions. Greetings!!!
Matpneumatos

Postby WonderGamer » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:28 am

Darthan Wrote:http://enbarriolasdiosas.blogspot.mx Third post of the topic. This is the English Blog.

Thanks for that, although with no playable version, I guess there's not a lot I can do with it other than wait... :arrow:
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Matpneumatos » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:54 am

I'll make a new topic as soon as the first demo of the game is ready, so you can comment on the game and give opinions, thanks for showing interest. Greetings!!!
Matpneumatos

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

I'd suggest instead that you edit your first post and change the title of the thread. That'll make it easier on everyone, I think.
Zeus Kabob

Postby BlueLight » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:45 am

This thread limited to just your project or may i post my unity 2d project here to?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Matpneumatos » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:01 am

I guess you could, but it might be a little confuse to have more projects on this thread, as i'm going to use it when i publish my demo, but i still want to see your project, so if you want you could post it here. Greetings!!!
Matpneumatos

Postby BlueLight » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:46 am

Going to take me some time. Need to perfect this rotation thing. I think the sin and cos function use radians not degrees which i believe java uses for it's sin function.
BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:03 pm

BlueLight

Postby Matpneumatos » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:08 am

Cool! since you are learning feel free to ask me anything about unity, if i can help you i'll be happy to do it, because i would like to see more unity or other game engine projects in 3D. My first demo of Barrio La Diosas is coming very soon. Greetings!
Matpneumatos

Postby BlueLight » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:02 am

I've got a more upto date version

Know anything about text? I need to give the player some information
BlueLight

Re: Barrio las Diosas first demo!! / Get involved!!

Postby Matpneumatos » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:57 am

Some information about the game.

This game is very similar to Smash Bros, as it has simple controllers, you move with A and D, you jump with W and you crouch with S, so this game uses WASD for movement, you can attack with the K button, and you can make different attacks depending on what direction you are pressing, or if you are in the ground or not.

Basically

WASD - Move your character
K -Attack
J -Run
N - Vaginal Masturbation and Special attacks
M- Anal Masturbation and Special Attacks (Right now there are no anal special attacks)
V- Defense, it works by blocking the attacks of some enemies
Arrow Keys - Camera controllers.

This first demo contains the following things

-2 playable characters (Jacquelyn and Ferratta)

-3 Levels

-And a trophie stand, so you can watch some trophies of the characters from any angle.

This is how the demo works, give it a try if you have the time, and don't forget you can help in this game development, and also feel free to tell me about any errors on this game or ask any question about the game. Greetings!!!
Matpneumatos

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects