[VX ACE] Conquest (complete game, but no cg yet)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [VX ACE] Conquest (complete game, but no cg yet)

Postby Dammitdammitdammit » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:21 am

LOVE the story world & characters in this game!!!!!!!
Honestly the game holds up very well without the hentai content
Will another conquest come in a year or 2? :mrgreen:
~doesnt need the pictures lol
~still wanting the unanswered mysterys etc
Dammitdammitdammit
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:53 pm

No, STR is no longer here
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby maddogrd » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:44 pm

How to summon succubus and obtain the rough edge and is it possible to complete Zoraya's brother event where he learns magic? And if so how do you complete it?
maddogrd
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:44 am

try looking around your castle after you get him. but yea, just as he posted very long time ago, everything is possible but no scenes or pics
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby sonhot » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Lol NO PICTURE YET. YAY ! :lol:
sonhot
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:34 am

sonhot Wrote:Lol NO PICTURE YET. YAY ! :lol:

And there never will be
Dead2112man

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:02 pm

Hey, STR MIGHT still be alive : o
Lucky777

Postby sonhot » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:

And there never will be

Such a shame :(
Anyway,what's the deal with the cheating mofo Phantasm demon at the top of demon tower that act fast +AOE high damage + status debuff every turn?
Should i go beat the king first before fighting him?

Lol nvm.He's actually not even a boss.I acquired the last mistress,beat the main quest then go back and beat him twice (since he's just a random encounter) go to the top and beat his boss and now i'm left with mr.Bean's pet (the most ridiculous and hilarious boss i've ever fought :lol: )
sonhot
Newly Registered

Postby Matniz » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:

And there never will be

Why?
Matniz
Newly Registered

Postby Commodus » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:11 am

Matniz Wrote:
Dead2112man Wrote:

And there never will be

Why?

The author, STR, last posted July 10, 2014. He told us that he had some real life issues and would be back eventually. While it is possible he'll eventually return, with it now being closer to three years gone than two, it seems less likely with each passing day. On the other hand, he said he was teaching himself to draw, so, if he returns, perhaps he'll be ready to add art.
Commodus

Postby Datguy489 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:33 am

So, I am completely late to coming to this game, however I seem to be having some trouble with it. There does not seem to be any way for me to progress past the Bandit Market. I can go in, kill who is there, and then I am stuck there.... any advice on this? Am I just not seeing something here?
Datguy489
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:09 am

Datguy489 Wrote:So, I am completely late to coming to this game, however I seem to be having some trouble with it. There does not seem to be any way for me to progress past the Bandit Market. I can go in, kill who is there, and then I am stuck there.... any advice on this? Am I just not seeing something here?

I can't think of anything strange, can't remember if there a quest log or not, might try saving, and then going back to a previous save to see what you were supposed to do?

The really frustrating part for me was the near to the last area with the invisible walls.....
Darthjake

Postby Commodus » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:38 am

It's been years since I've played this, but, if I remember correctly, that part got a few people. After you clear the outside and the interior of the building, you need to go up some stairs and fight the lead bandit. The stairs are hard to notice (I don't think there are actual stairs on the map, more of an alcove. Anyway, that might be your problem. Once you beat the boss, you'll get transported back to your castle.
Commodus

Postby Yamemai » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:00 am

Yeah, what Commodus said, there's another area, where you fight a female w/ 'axes', then interact with some captives. Should be around the left part of the building. -- Can be hard to make out, though it's easy if you think about building design. "Why's there a big left, when I'm only able to go right?"

Btw, I'd recommend going the Orc path first (Orcs need to be level 45-ish, by Capital battle), reason being the Orc equip would help you out if you want to NG+. After that would be Evil Overlord (Give all Mistress to Overlord) for the weapon (Too bad it's 2h, like that Red shield, cuz it recovers TP.)
Yamemai

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects