Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Overwhored RPG Maker Game UPDATED 1/JAN/2016

Postby badashi » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:00 pm

this game is AWESOME~~

however..
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'm stuck on the lava part. I went to a platform, saved the game because I like to save multiple times, and then realized I can't proceed because the doors are locked(although there is no feedback to what to do).

And since I saved after a part where I can't walk back(someone reported it above as a bug?) I'm stuck here or I have to create a new game T_T

hopefully the fix is released soon hah I looove it :D

Also, is this part intended to have no ways to restore mana if you haven't stocked on lust drafts? I'm having to manage my mana very carefully now, using mostly normal attacks.
badashi

Postby XXXXXXXXCV » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:51 am

So will the postgame content have anything to do with that first daughter mentioned in the monstergirl village? and will we meet the goddess?
And is Joy in the tower postgame I can't seem to find her
XXXXXXXXCV

Postby Cypress_z » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:46 am

badashi Wrote:this game is AWESOME~~

however..

I'm stuck on the lava part. I went to a platform, saved the game because I like to save multiple times, and then realized I can't proceed because the doors are locked(although there is no feedback to what to do).

And since I saved after a part where I can't walk back(someone reported it above as a bug?) I'm stuck here or I have to create a new game T_T

hopefully the fix is released soon hah I looove it :D

Also, is this part intended to have no ways to restore mana if you haven't stocked on lust drafts? I'm having to manage my mana very carefully now, using mostly normal attacks.

There's a fix version for the Ophanim's Blaze up now so you can jump back the way you came to get to the switches. There's a restore before boss fights, but otherwise no.
Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
Cypress_z

Postby badashi » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:28 am

Hmm so, I'm trying to go back from here:

Sorry I should have been more specific. I am locked out of going back there, and it looks like I should have been able to.
badashi

Postby skyycorvus » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:14 am

I am experiencing the same problem, I did not activate one of the switches and am unable to jump back to activate it.
Really a bummer because my other save is over an hour of gameplay older.
Could we get a patch fixing the jumping?
skyycorvus
Newly Registered

Postby Cypress_z » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:18 pm

badashi Wrote:Hmm so, I'm trying to go back from here:

Sorry I should have been more specific. I am locked out of going back there, and it looks like I should have been able to.

Darn, I missed that spot. I've got it fixed now, I'll upload a fix version soon.
Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!
Cypress_z

Postby Ayeka » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Unfortunately game is bugged! I stuck in lava temple looking for angel. both doors are closed, no switches to open and road back is blocked. And it is blocked it OTHER point , not in screen in post above. It is blocke further north, on small inslad with crystal in north part. I can jump from east to wesr in my road to north but can't jump back from west to east when I try return to south and look for swutches.
Ayeka

Postby chad001 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:07 am

So I reach post-game, I assume the permanent heavenly-light effect is on purpose to reflect our nature at this point, I go exploring, can't find Joy, that's cool, so I go to teleport crystal and see the Tower is teleportable now, cool! I go back and go to the final seal again, Rubati talks about how it's the last chance and what not, awesome! So I go back, hoping for another Joy-fight but she just stands there, no cutscene, no fight, and I can't get out. I'm going to assume that part is a glitch. Not sure if it's jsut me though, I'll attempt to reproduce and produce pics if needed.

P.S. Other than that, great game! I was always looking forwarding to fighting 'Joy' since 0.5, and now I finally did! Thanks a lot for making this!
chad001
Newly Registered

Postby Ekoj » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:01 am

I downloaded the game today and I began the adventure; I'm really impressed by your work !
fighting system is interesting and there are so many details in each place !

surely I'll continue to play :)
Ekoj

Postby Canadiaball » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:51 pm

This game is awesome. 10/10 (so far) -Canadia
Canadiaball
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:42 pm

Wow. this is on v0.9.5 now?!

Haha nostalgia. I have on my computer v0.2.6! I'm going to check out all the updates now, I'm sure it'll be awesome.

edit: Middle of ch2. got the crown (not a spoiler. it's just a gallery mechanism). Will we be able to see our past conquests in the future game updates? Like, even though we get to dominate the women later on after we win , I was hoping to see the scenes again for the actual conquests of past women?
Future edit to expand on this past edit:

no gallery for conquest of Ice Heroine, Branda, nor Nanshe??
Post-game edit: Nor Joy?

edit: dang, I've spent 3/4 of a day on this already. A certain city in Ch5 has a lot of pass-thru furniture. Also, was hoping that Phase 3 of the event in this city would elicit different reactions from people

when you're disguised as an Inquisition guy, you'd think they'd speak with fear to him.

Also, there's a broken feature in that quest line. When you're moving toward the final objective, a certain door is said to require a key. But I was able to open it before getting the key

for the clock from the Mayor's daughter.

edit: after chapter 5 (i think?), after

you beat Bilbine and take Captain Johanna's ship to sail for the Ice Heroine
, I tried passing through

"Golem Gate"
again. Apparently it's one-way!? I couldn't get back to

Johanna's ship
without taking the long way around everything with teleports. Plus, my speed is constantly slowed down so I have to keep going back to the debug.
double edit: same thing happened with the city

Bilbao, Taking the ship to the other side and entering from the wrong side will deposit you to the main entrance, cutting you off from forever reaching your ship again, and therefore you're stranded in Chapter6?

Edit: Omg. I can't. Hahahaha I just went back to Chapter5 for fun, and I just caught the Darkwing Duck easter egg. :lol:

edit: Ch6,

Blibine icon is human again after approaching icelands during scene.
Also, if you talk to red Goblin Captain to trigger the Ice Princess reveal of passageway, and then talk to the red Goblin Captain again, you get stuck.
Also, in Ice Palace, corridor to Illamatar plus the gold room is full of pass-thru walls and gold objects.

Edit: after ch7, the light effect won't go away. There are also noticeable black borders on top and bottom of screen.

XXXXXXXXCV Wrote:

So will the postgame content have anything to do with that first daughter mentioned in the monstergirl village? and will we meet the goddess?
And is Joy in the tower postgame I can't seem to find her

Don't forget the mysterious

coffin in Nanshe's old mausoleum! The one that can't be opened and resists necromancy spells!
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby Sixth_Courier » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:31 am

So, I've only recently started playing this again, and all my saves are non-functional.

Can anyone put up a Savegame for me to download? I got past the whole Army and the invasion thing, but I'm not gonna replay everything from the ground up, and the 'skip' function glitched and didn't give me the Blacksmith, so that's out too.

Thanks!
Sixth_Courier
Newly Registered

Postby Ancalador » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:53 pm

Okay I tried searching but nothing came up, so...

Does choosing whether to kill the villagers or let them live affect the game in anyway? Other then the extra cash you get for killing them that is.
Ancalador
Newly Registered

Postby Cypress_z » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that I've been crunching down on the game over the past few days. All that remains is nametagging, and the blunt truth is that I'm going completely insane from doing nothing but this repetitive stuff. I can do it just as well while you're beta testing and if/when you find bugs it'll give me something else to do. There's no sense in putting things off any longer - I'm sorry it took so long to get here, I just want to get this done so I don't have to come back to it again. Every major bug fixed, every major issue solved.

I'm going to do a bit more polish, fill out one sex scene I put off to the end and then upload this on patreon tonight.

EDIT: It is now up on Patreon. The post with a link to the beta is visible to $1+ donors. If you don't want to donate remember, the public release will be out next week!
Cypress_z

Postby Cypress_z » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:07 pm

It has been a wild ride, everyone. Five years and tons of support have produced a spectacular game. When I started there was one adult RPG in english (Legend of Queen Opala), now there's several. I wanted to give my own spin on things and create a game where you played the bad guy and ended up basing it on a parody of Overlord and a Theology Essay that I wrote.

Now it is done. Enjoy, everyone.

(NoMoshing will no longer be hosting other people's games on BadKittyGames, so here is a Mega link for now. I'll add more options including a torrent option in the near future.)

https://mega.nz/#!CgYjyYrZ!2lGJIocmYM1P ... PKK--x70Zg

And in case you've been linked here and have no idea what Overwhored is:
Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!
The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:

The Overwhored Trailer:
https://youtu.be/3rnYoIUXyfc
This is not the end of the journey - I will make more games in the future. So long as you support I will create.
Last edited by Cypress_z on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cypress_z

Postby x3Darkie » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:19 pm

This has been a nice run. Glad to see this finally completed since most games never seem to make it past beta or early access or whatever. I'll be playing and try to complete it whenever I can.

Anything you could tell us about your next project or are you keeping it a secret until you have something to show?
Captivity - A Hentai JRPG now being ported to Unity / Captivity PreFoundation - A direct tie-in side story manga
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6124 / viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7013
x3Darkie

Postby Cypress_z » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:50 pm

x3Darkie Wrote:This has been a nice run. Glad to see this finally completed since most games never seem to make it past beta or early access or whatever. I'll be playing and try to complete it whenever I can.

Anything you could tell us about your next project or are you keeping it a secret until you have something to show?

The whole point of Overwhored was to prove to the world I could finish a game. Well, that and to get people into Mind Control and convince other people to make games.

The next project will be a mind control and incest themed visual novel. I have a proof-of-concept demo made but it's so rough that I'm not putting it out to the public. The basic plot will be that the main character is snowed in with his three hot sisters and mom and will use hypnosis to turn them into his sex slaves during that week. I will show you all these character design sketches I got from a new artist on the team the other day:

http://imgur.com/a/U0yc5

The new artist is Tsudanym. http://short-blue-imp.tumblr.com/

In case incest isn't your thing that's fine; this is a short experiment in making visual novels and should be done in just a few months. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have!
Cypress_z

Re: Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:59 am

Gratz.

I haven't played since before the large-scale war in the tower was a thing, so I'll be looking forward to what the final version has to offer.

Also, to finally getting at Rubati.
Lucky777

Postby hoboy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:51 am

Congrats on finishing this beast! I think this warrants a restart and complete play through. I want to resavor some of the early parts of the game and get saves in all the right places. Will continue to look at what all you work on in the future.

And - again - thanks for keeping with it to the end...appreciated greatly.
hoboy

Postby musical74 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:14 am

*mutters about MEGA not liking him much* keeps saying *there was an error and we have to reload the page, which means restarting the DL*

Once I get this loaded (I'll try another day, getting frustrated with MEGA tonight), it will be interesting to see how everything's changed...not to mention FINALLY getting to catch Rubati and punish her (sexually) for continuously running away!
musical74

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects