Amaranth RPG MAKER VX|ACE

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 16/08/2013)

Postby Rakarth » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:16 pm

I'M TO THE POINT WHERE AN ALL CAPS RAGE IS APPROPRIATE. The guardians need to not retrigger, or you need to not make the game be over because not only does it piss me off because it game overed but IT RETRIGGERS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I even tried the cheap way to defeat them, ALL 4 characters had 999 stats, and 9999 hp and the guardians STILL managed to beat me. THOSE THINGS NEED A HARDCORE NERF. I understand I'm rage capping mostly because I want to beat my head into my desk until my skull breaks. But seriously, those guardians are way too op for what they should be. Those things NEED some serious balancing. Anyway enough of me rage capping, and this is right after I just got done loosing the second time after winning the first after trying 8 times legit, then tried it with cheats. Unbelievable.
Rakarth

Postby lanathor » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:50 am

Just started playing the game and enjoying it so far, thanks for making it!

A couple bugs I noticed:
As soon as you accept your reward from Malesandra you get the trouble maker flag so you cannot pass the gatekeeper without fighting her
If in the demon queen room you exit rather than defeating the queen the lever no longer works and the door cannot be opened
Ogre king in labyrinth repeats lines and scenes to get your own slave even after she is a member of your party

I will let you know about any others that I find.
lanathor

Postby Car6on » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:14 pm

tantramaster128 Wrote:There is a bug with the magic collar, when you are in combat it glitches and tries to transport you to your owners house last i checked which was before todays update

If that's true I don't really know what to do about but you know, that's what the collar does, it teleports you back to your masters, the collar don't care that you are in a fight so just don't get that collar on you.

Z0mb13 Wrote:In ogre keep:
I won against the 5 defenders of the ogre king (the fight took a LOT of time, because my characters are on lv 28 and because of the meditation and life drain lv5 ability of one demon), and it retriggers the fight.
If you already killed the ogres in the storage, could you get the scene back? As far as i know, the same scene isn't working in the main room.
It will be much appreciated if we had an addiction counter, or sth like that.
(In fact, i try to avoid losing, so i was certainly on 3/100 from the red room)
The number of herbs (from elves near the wolf) doesn't decrease when you use one. So, you're immortal...

The guardians shouldn't retrigger anymore. If you killed them it's just too bad. The domination scene is only meant for the storage. Addiction counter, maybe in the future. The herbs and other things should decrease now when used.

Rakarth Wrote:I'M TO THE POINT WHERE AN ALL CAPS RAGE IS APPROPRIATE. The guardians need to not retrigger, or you need to not make the game be over because not only does it piss me off because it game overed but IT RETRIGGERS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I even tried the cheap way to defeat them, ALL 4 characters had 999 stats, and 9999 hp and the guardians STILL managed to beat me. THOSE THINGS NEED A HARDCORE NERF. I understand I'm rage capping mostly because I want to beat my head into my desk until my skull breaks. But seriously, those guardians are way too op for what they should be. Those things NEED some serious balancing. Anyway enough of me rage capping, and this is right after I just got done loosing the second time after winning the first after trying 8 times legit, then tried it with cheats. Unbelievable.

Guardians nerfed and they don't retrigger.

lanathor Wrote:Just started playing the game and enjoying it so far, thanks for making it!

A couple bugs I noticed:
As soon as you accept your reward from Malesandra you get the trouble maker flag so you cannot pass the gatekeeper without fighting her
If in the demon queen room you exit rather than defeating the queen the lever no longer works and the door cannot be opened
Ogre king in labyrinth repeats lines and scenes to get your own slave even after she is a member of your party

I will let you know about any others that I find.

The bug with the reward from Malesandra can't be true because I tested it and found nothing, there must be something else you do which you shouldn't. The bug in the "demon queen room" is fixed. The bug with the ogre king the labyrinth is a bug
which I can't see.

Thx for the update.

So far I haven't been able to work much on the game. I have fixed some bugs but that's it so please be patient for the time being.
Car6on

Postby Ardelas » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Is there another download site? The two I see in the main post don't work for me.
Ardelas

Postby Car6on » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Ardelas Wrote:Is there another download site? The two I see in the main post don't work for me.

Created another link.
Car6on

Postby Ardelas » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Thanks for the link. Got it downloaded.
Ardelas

Postby Car6on » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Ardelas Wrote:Thanks for the link. Got it downloaded.

Great.
Car6on

Postby katie4565 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:43 pm

So I'm finding this game quite enjoyable!!!
Only got to the red room and cant get passed the Guardian (i think its called that?)
Oh and the Corrupt Angles!

But i noticed a feel spelling errors. For the life of me, I can't remember where some of them are.

But where u get raped by that Ninja near the broken portal, Near the flowering pot it says "Breading grounds for magic" Or w.e
Should be "Breeding" :P
Maybe i'll replay it and find take some Screenshots of the spelling errors so you know more where they are! ^_^

But as i said, I'm finding this game quite enjoyable :P I love the scenes, but I'm yet to see any girlongirl scenes :3 but than agian im not far into it :P
katie4565

Postby katie4565 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 am

My post hasnt made it on her and i been wanting to repost.

I think the game is to hard I killed the king (BARLY had 1 character with 100 health left <_<)

Now everything is almost one hitting my outside the Dungeon thingy XD
katie4565

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:54 am

katie4565 Wrote:My post hasnt made it on her and i been wanting to repost.

I think the game is to hard I killed the king (BARLY had 1 character with 100 health left <_<)

It requires mod approval for posts for as long as you're below 10 posts.
Zeus Kabob

Postby katie4565 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:21 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:

Yes, I am quite aware of that :P.

Like few others have said, The gaurdians are way to hard for the orc king >_<
Had all my characters 999 everything (9999health to)
Still couldnt defeat all the waves :evil:
Oh and i spotted "Wannar" in multiple lines of text <_< Guessing its on purpose or? Lol XD
Wasn't to sure to add that to the list of Typos or not Lol
katie4565

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:43 am

katie4565 Wrote:
Zeus Kabob Wrote:

Oh and i spotted "Wannar" in multiple lines of text <_< Guessing its on purpose or? Lol XD
Wasn't to sure to add that to the list of Typos or not Lol

Aware but still willing to make more posts because of it? :P

Just giving you grief, your posts were fine.
Zeus Kabob

Postby katie4565 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:26 pm

It requires mod approval for posts for as long as you're below 10 posts.[/quote]

Wasn't to sure to add that to the list of Typos or not Lol[/quote]

Aware but still willing to make more posts because of it? :P

Just giving you grief, your posts were fine.[/quote]

Actually if u read carefully i said
"My post hasnt made it on her and i been wanting to repost."
I was explaining why i was submitting 2 posts and not just editing the one with the new information i had :3

<_< Still cant defeat the Guardians Gahh! Its the freaking Life drain lv5 that gets me >_> does like 5k dmg to all my ppl
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So all out of Options to do on the game, i shall wait till they are nerfed ^_^
katie4565

Postby Ekaitza » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 am

Sorry, but... how many points of seduction have i get to seduce the Principal?
Ekaitza
Newly Registered

Postby Blabberduck » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:57 am

katie4565 Wrote:<_< Still cant defeat the Guardians Gahh! Its the freaking Life drain lv5 that gets me >_> does like 5k dmg to all my ppl
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So all out of Options to do on the game, i shall wait till they are nerfed ^_^

Keep spamming sleep, and using the poisoned fish (assuming you've found it) concentrate your attacks on the top left demon (The other demon doesn't have the Life drain spell). Leave the ones affected by the sleep spell until you've defeated the ones that aren't.

:)
Blabberduck
Newly Registered

Postby Car6on » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:06 pm

katie4565 Wrote:So I'm finding this game quite enjoyable!!!
Only got to the red room and cant get passed the Guardian (i think its called that?)
Oh and the Corrupt Angles!

But i noticed a feel spelling errors. For the life of me, I can't remember where some of them are.

But where u get raped by that Ninja near the broken portal, Near the flowering pot it says "Breading grounds for magic" Or w.e
Should be "Breeding" :P
Maybe i'll replay it and find take some Screenshots of the spelling errors so you know more where they are! ^_^

But as i said, I'm finding this game quite enjoyable :P I love the scenes, but I'm yet to see any girlongirl scenes :3 but than agian im not far into it :P

I hope you enjoy the game and thanks for the feedback on the spelling. It would be great if you could report more spelling errors like that one. For the girlongirl action I can only say that there are some, you just gotta look. :)

The game can be pretty hard at first when you leave the labyrinth ^^ You just gotta adapt.
katie4565 Wrote:
Zeus Kabob Wrote:

Ekaitza Wrote:Sorry, but... how many points of seduction have i get to seduce the Principal?

I know they are hard and they have been nerfed. Wannar isn't on purpose, that's just my wonderful grammar XD

Ekaitza Wrote:Sorry, but... how many points of seduction have i get to seduce the Principal?

What principal are you talking about?
Car6on

Postby katie4565 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:37 pm

I just downloaded ME3. <_< so imma be busy playing that but sooner or later ill reply Amaranth and take some screenies for ya :P
Oh and yes i found some girlongirl :D
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I only found the "Sex Training and the Gems GirlonGirl btw :3

I was very surprised to not see any Futas thou, Meaning in a game with Demons and abominations. lol

Idk, i was trying to use the Gas thing. that posions all of them? That got me pretty far in the gaurdians, and i tried sleep and silence, they never effect them?
Guess it was just my luck -.- Lol
katie4565

Postby katie4565 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh and Car6on,

If you could make the Orcs stop using
"body slam" so much

That would be great :D

<_< freaking got into a fight with 4 orcs and i couldnt make a move for about 12 turns -.-
katie4565

Postby AllenAndArth » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Wrong topic, you must be looking for the "Adult Sim" topic...but, I think it's 8 of seduction points
AllenAndArth

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:09 am

katie4565 Wrote:I just downloaded ME3. <_< so imma be busy playing that but sooner or later ill reply Amaranth and take some screenies for ya :P

Don't break anything when you get to the ending.

Unless you can get your hands on the writer's head, and the head of whoever else caused it, in which case please, do all the breaking that you possibly can.
Lucky777

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects