Amaranth RPG MAKER VX|ACE

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 30/06/2013)

Postby Car6on » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:10 am

AllenAndArth Wrote:- the witch with her numbers riddle, if you find her after she throws you into dungeon, you can refight her about three times if you loose each time,
but if you are the hero of greenwich, after her level two fight, her "teleportation feature" reappears in the office and the fights restart on level 0 again until level 2 then again...

/\/\
it happened to me...
by the way, i'm not sure if it was intended or a bug, but, in the town of games, when you talk with the gem woman on the table with the priest, the scene is repeatable...I easily managed to get all the items from the legendary girl in the slave market, the guy from the slave market too and the best items in the town of games, in like a hour or two, because you can get gems forever from 3 to 3, my nimrodel has like 4500 hp and I can hit 6000 with a single crit on a NORMAL attack(god bless the status up items I used like 80 items for every status)

I have fixed the problem with the witches in Town of Games. You're supposed to be able to repeat the action with the gem woman in game of towns but now I have reduced the selling price of the gems, that way it will take longer to become very rich from the gems.

Z0mb13 Wrote:Found several new bugs, and an old one.
In ogre keep:
If you get defeated by 1 of the 2 skeletons in cells section 2, you are teleported to town of games secret room.
If you win against the 1st wave of ogres (right) in main hall, just before you appear in your cell, it says "Glug glug glug me drunk", like the main door ogre.
If you win against the 2nd wave, you couldn't go in the main hall again, unless they'll pop up and fight you.
If you talk to the ogre king's slave, the picture of them would stay forever.
In town of games:
If you defeat the devil you don't gain access to the secret chamber, you gain money.
If you get defeated by him, you gain access.

Skeletons bug in ogre keep - fixed.
The bug with the ogre saying: "Glug, Glug, Glug me drunk" has been fixed.
The next bug you described I did'nt understand but I'll check it out my self soon.
The picture with ogre kings slaves wont stay forever now.
Fixed the bug with the devil in town of games.

Keegan Wrote:found a bug. when one of the three from the table right at the begging. After he rapes you and tosses you into the cell with the bandit and slave being fucked. if he tried to leave the cell it go's black all around the character and you can do nothing.

Fixed this too.

Rakarth Wrote:So some bugs and other things I felt that I need to bring to attention.
First off, as Keegan said it goes all black and then you are able to do nothing.
Secondly, the door leading out from your red room cell, back into the main hallway does not function properly which makes getting the Sex Goddess all but impossible, due to the fact you are stuck if you do.
Lastly, I feel the combat is all but overpowering in the first part of the labyrinth, which makes for terrible early game combat simply because the mobs are so stupidly hard. This only ramps later on as well due to the fact you can't get the sex goddess because of the disfunctional door.

I have fixed the door which didn't work in Red Room. I know it's hard but it will get easier fast. Because it is so hard it just makes it more challenging to avoid getting raped.
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 05/07/2013)

Postby AllenAndArth » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:31 pm

I got a problematic bug in the ogre keep: when you talk with the girls(the personal slaves of the ogre king)in the second section of the cells, after the scene the screen turns black and you get frozen
AllenAndArth

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 30/06/2013)

Postby 4access69 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Car6on Wrote:I have fixed the door which didn't work in Red Room...

If you are talking about the door to the north then for me they don't work and I am stuck. What is even worse I noticed only after I had no save from before so now I am like totally fucked and have to replay if there is no other way to get out (or unless you can really fix it). I downloaded the game today from Mega. Let me know if you need the save to reproduce it.

EDIT:

Scratch that, I seem to have downloaded today just before you posted latest update so I was playing with 2013/06/30 version. It is ok with new one! Mega cool! (runs to play more)
4access69

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:24 pm

It's looking good :) hope to see some new content soon.
dragonmaster121989

Postby A-Vanguard » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi, I tried to play this game but I'm not able to make it work.
I already checked, RPGMakerVXACE is installed, I tried to launch other games using this, I had no problem.

First, when I tried to launch Amaranth, it requested a DLL file, which I downloaded, then when I try to start the game it says "RPGVX RTP not found". :cry:

I know it's coming from my installation, but I hope that you could help me fix that.
Thanks.
A-Vanguard
Newly Registered

Postby moonblack » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:40 am

The game is made with RPG Maker VX, so you need the RTP for VX, NOT the one for VXAce. VX and VXAce have completely different RTPs.
moonblack

Postby Car6on » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:54 am

AllenAndArth Wrote:I got a problematic bug in the ogre keep: when you talk with the girls(the personal slaves of the ogre king)in the second section of the cells, after the scene the screen turns black and you get frozen

I will check it out and fix it when I can.

AllenAndArth Wrote:Scratch that, I seem to have downloaded today just before you posted latest update so I was playing with 2013/06/30 version. It is ok with new one! Mega cool! (runs to play more)

Cool! :D

dragonmaster121989 Wrote:It's looking good :) hope to see some new content soon.

Thanks but don't expect new content before 19/7 because on Sunday I'm going on vacation. Enjoy what I have made so far until then.

A-Vanguard Wrote:Hi, I tried to play this game but I'm not able to make it work.
I already checked, RPGMakerVXACE is installed, I tried to launch other games using this, I had no problem.

First, when I tried to launch Amaranth, it requested a DLL file, which I downloaded, then when I try to start the game it says "RPGVX RTP not found". :cry:

I know it's coming from my installation, but I hope that you could help me fix that.
Thanks.

Yeah you need the RPG MAKER VX RTP not the one from VX ACE.
Car6on

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Cool I think I already have your newest content but thanks for the heads up
dragonmaster121989

Postby cookie jar » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Car6on Wrote:Thanks but don't expect new content before 19/7 because on Sunday I'm going on vacation. Enjoy what I have made so far until then.

Have a nice vacation. :)
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby AllenAndArth » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:03 pm

cookie jar Wrote:
Car6on Wrote:Thanks but don't expect new content before 19/7 because on Sunday I'm going on vacation. Enjoy what I have made so far until then.

Have a nice vacation. :)

have a nice vacation o/
AllenAndArth

Postby Z0mb13 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:17 am

In ogre keep:
- If you win against the 2nd wave, she said victory is mine. After that, you are attacked by another 4 ogres waves until you leave the main hall. If you are defeated by one of those waves and go to a cell, then you re-enter the hall again (not the right room), they'll pop-up!
- If you defeat the two guards of WIP W, you are stuck forever.
- When you are alone and you sleep, your friends who aren't with you also recover health^^
In town of games:
Whatever you do with the devil now, you become an angel and gain access to the secret chamber.
I think that if you lose, you shouldn't have the possibility to gain access. It must end after the scene, "I let you live" and "he's gone".
In general:
- Surrender do 9999 damage to the attacking character and 4999 to others. Since the game becomes more difficult in ogre keep, my characters are all up to 6000. (And only Nimrodel have surrender in my old save) When you want to surrender, it's a problem.
- "Agility" is speed. I think that "attack" with weapon is the same as "spirit" with spells. But how about defense? Is it the same stats for both weapons defense and spells defense?
Z0mb13

Postby Lord154 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Hello all

Some small problems i have found (i start a new game from scratch):

1) In Town of games, the lady in office tell you to sit down to talk but you can't sit down
2) In town of games, if you win the battle with satan, you transform in angel and have 9999 hp, is this as it should be? (because in previous versions you didn't transform in angel if you win (only if you loose)]
3) In Town of games even if you aren't attack anyone, you are mark as troublemaker and cannot enter cells

Aaaa and have a nice vacation
Lord154

Postby jacq2e » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:28 am

A game breaking bug in the ogre keep :
When you try to get back the VIP Whore, you get to fight to hulk in the sewer. If you win the battle, the picture of the VIP Whore getting fucked take all the screen and it is no longer possible to play.
jacq2e
Newly Registered

Postby VergilDMC » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:22 am

can anyone tell me the 4 digit code to get in the tower or the girl at the table?
VergilDMC
Newly Registered

Postby Lord154 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Hello all

VergilDMC Wrote:can anyone tell me the 4 digit code to get in the tower or the girl at the table?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The code for the tower can be found in the tavern in the north, near the house with the ghost girl and it is 3991. The girl at the table (if you mean the witch at Town of Games) can be found in objects in the town of games and it is 3692
Lord154

Postby Mickele » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:54 pm

so some problems i found so far playing your newest update (also thanks for the new door option in the labyrinth :P)

In ogre keep:
- in the main hall, the right room with the ogre orgy, you have to fight against four ogre waves, after the second wave, there is for me an endless repeat of the second wave...
- if you loose to the second wave, you can reenter the room and fight them again, when winning, you can walk around there, but the field which triggered the event also retriggers another fight against the second ogre wave each time you walk on it, even if no ogre's are left in the room...
- if you defeat the vampire, he stays in his cell (didn't vanish) and can't be spoken to...
- if you loose against the vampire, he leaves you without any hp (0 HP!!!)
- in the cells block two with the two personal ogre king slaves, the slave in the leftmost cell doesn't react nor is triggering any event now...
Mickele

Postby Car6on » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:30 pm

I have seen your replies and I will manage to get an update out there with some bug fixes but don't expect a big update after that because I'm making a big update for next week.
Car6on

Postby Rakarth » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:07 am

Oooo, can't wait for that big update.
Rakarth

Postby Sarahstar » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:10 am

Z0mb13 Wrote:In general:
- Surrender do 9999 damage to the attacking character and 4999 to others. Since the game becomes more difficult in ogre keep, my characters are all up to 6000. (And only Nimrodel have surrender in my old save) When you want to surrender, it's a problem.

If you are setting the others to use block/defend/whatever the "don't do anything but sit tight" option is, it cuts all incoming damage in half, which is probably what you're seeing. Just have everybody do something other than defend and they should all take full damage.
Sarahstar
Newly Registered

Postby Maveric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Nice going keep it up. To be frank i was waiting to update a bit more so i could enjoy more content, when i was playing it was easy, one thing i hope to see is the game to be chalenging (when i was playing it was a walk in the park) as i see the game is hard so i would be prety pleased if it remained so (havent tested it yet now i am downloading the new vevrsion)
Maveric
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects