Amaranth RPG MAKER VX|ACE

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 20/06/2013)

Postby Lord154 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Hello all

Thks for this update, it is great (unfortunatelly my time is short so i couldn't see all new things. The orge city however is great design)

I have found a small strange bug

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

When you clear the first area in the Labyrithm, when you leave to the second area (the one with the three soldiers that block your way, if you go back to previous area, the cells and bandit room is refil again, but the starting room and the gargoyls isn't - except from the orgy room). However if in the second area - tavern or stocks - you lose a fight and after the rape you wake up in a cell in the first area, then the cells and bandit room is empty, however the staring room has the orge in front of him and if you try to enter then you are stuck.
This happened ONLY the first time you went back or lose, and if you rekill the bandits and leave and come back, the rooms are empty as supposed to be
And another small bug. If in the Orge town, in right wing, in basement (where the floor seems to be flood) you crawl out the hole, then you are stuck in the outside area. You can't back in from the hole and no other exit - from the trees - seems to work
Lord154

Postby Car6on » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Lord154 Wrote:Hello all

Thks for this update, it is great (unfortunatelly my time is short so i couldn't see all new things. The orge city however is great design)

I have found a small strange bug

When you clear the first area in the Labyrithm, when you leave to the second area (the one with the three soldiers that block your way, if you go back to previous area, the cells and bandit room is refil again, but the starting room and the gargoyls isn't - except from the orgy room). However if in the second area - tavern or stocks - you lose a fight and after the rape you wake up in a cell in the first area, then the cells and bandit room is empty, however the staring room has the orge in front of him and if you try to enter then you are stuck.
This happened ONLY the first time you went back or lose, and if you rekill the bandits and leave and come back, the rooms are empty as supposed to be
And another small bug. If in the Orge town, in right wing, in basement (where the floor seems to be flood) you crawl out the hole, then you are stuck in the outside area. You can't back in from the hole and no other exit - from the trees - seems to work

No problem and I'm glad that you like the design because I've worked a lot on that part.

The bugs which you describe are fixed. Well I have fixed the bugs where you lose in the second part of the labyrinth and end up in the first part where everything has been reset. It's because I have created the new design for the start of the map and I had forgot to change it. The bug where you crawl outside through the hole in the sewer and after that cant get back in is fixed too.
Car6on

Postby Blood0men0 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Hello, dunno if this was already posted; if it was im sorry but my keyboard isnt working for some reason im stuck walking right, i can not go left at all.

I unplugged my keyboard and reset my PC and nada.

any help?? :?:
Blood0men0

Postby Lord154 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:41 am

Blood0men0 Wrote:Hello, dunno if this was already posted; if it was im sorry but my keyboard isnt working for some reason im stuck walking right, i can not go left at all.

I unplugged my keyboard and reset my PC and nada.

any help?? :?:

Hello all

This is not a problem with this game but a problem for RPGMaker.
For solutions see http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php ... t-working/
Lord154

Postby Mickele » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:58 pm

okay,

so far i just ran through your updated ogre castle and I'm very interested in what you have planned there espacilly in the kitchen :P

i have to mention, that
- when you use the hole in the sewers in ogre castle to get to a separeted garden with the dead fish item, the hole doesn't trigger to get back inside but two stepps left of it...
- also when i pressed to start a new game, i landed in the cells in the ogre castle...

i just have to stupidly ask if it is only me or if there is something about the game town:
i can't access the "entrance denied" room in the upper part also as finding a possibility to get to the rooms seen in the corners of the screen...
i found something in the different inventiories of the main room, but not everything and all characters keep telling me nothing helpful..
for example the lady in the office offers me money for sex, but i can't get my reward for greenwich village etc.
maybe i have done something wrong in the previous version which prevents me from triggering new events there?
also there is no hint for guessing the number of the magic girl on the right side?
Mickele

Postby Car6on » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:54 am

Mickele Wrote:okay,

so far i just ran through your updated ogre castle and I'm very interested in what you have planned there espacilly in the kitchen :P

i have to mention, that
- when you use the hole in the sewers in ogre castle to get to a separeted garden with the dead fish item, the hole doesn't trigger to get back inside but two stepps left of it...
- also when i pressed to start a new game, i landed in the cells in the ogre castle...

i just have to stupidly ask if it is only me or if there is something about the game town:
i can't access the "entrance denied" room in the upper part also as finding a possibility to get to the rooms seen in the corners of the screen...
i found something in the different inventiories of the main room, but not everything and all characters keep telling me nothing helpful..
for example the lady in the office offers me money for sex, but i can't get my reward for greenwich village etc.
maybe i have done something wrong in the previous version which prevents me from triggering new events there?
also there is no hint for guessing the number of the magic girl on the right side?

There are many great things coming! You just wait ;)
The part with the hole in the sewers has been fixed. You started in the cells because I forgot to change the starting position again...

I now have created a way to enter the portal to the secret room in Game Town. Before it was only possible to get to the room by being sent there by the witch Trixia. To guess the number she asks for you have to search for small pieces of paper with the code written on each of the four pieces.

To get your reward from greenwitch village you have to talk to the priest Malesandra in Game Town. If you have caused trouble you might not be able to receive your reward.
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 24/06/2013)

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 am

Poor area to dl from, I have a lot of accounts already. Why do I need to dl one just for one game?
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby wolfmanjoes » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 pm

So I tried Redoing the game from the start with the new version, and for some reasonit wont let me go back to the very first room after i bet the boss, so i talked to the rich guy(who makes you fuck the devil) and he sent me back there, but the oger at the door frezezs the game and the girls i took are still there.
wolfmanjoes

Postby Mickele » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:20 pm

hey car6on,

thanks for the advice at the town of games, i figured it out yet...(am i getting the status trouble maker for every fight i pulled off in the halls, even with the devil?)...

so for now, i made a big mistake and overwrote my save of the group outside of the labyrinth (i still have one with only Nimrodel outside) and
had to activate my save from the end of the labyrinth...
that causes me to detect two problems in your labyrinth this time, but both are nearly the same issue only on different locations:
it is a problem with the doors when an ogre stands behind it...

- first place i found this was when i tried to enter the chamber before the cells from north (corridor) without talking to the ogre king...
all doors are blocked by ogre's and when i stand at the door, i accidently clicked on "no" for entering, but she walked between the door and got stucked while the game freezes...
if you hit the "yes" for entering, you are teleported one step infront of the ogre and can still move on...

- more important for me was, that i recognized every monster you beat wouldn't come back even if you reenter these rooms...
but the last ogre (or maybe in normal gameplay the first ogre) at the door of the starting room (with the exit) blocks the door and
there is no possibility to get behind him, if you reach the door, i got stuck between the door and the game freezes...
i understand that normally you wouldn't have this problems if playing the game in normal order,
but this would mean, my save in the labyrinth from former versions is useless from now on^^ :(

okay and here is, what i found outside of the labyrinth:

- in the town of games, when you are no troublemaker and talk to the cell guard, she slips aside and let's you go if you are the hero (did greenwich),
but if you talk to her again, the game freezes...(if you turned to a troublemaker in time, everything works perfectly...)

- the witch with her numbers riddle, if you find her after she throws you into dungeon, you can refight her about three times if you loose each time,
but if you are the hero of greenwich, after her level two fight, her "teleportation feature" reappears in the office and the fights restart on level 0 again until level 2 then again...

- if you fight the witch without beeing the hero of greenwitch, you can refight the witches up to level three and afterwards again on level 3,
but after beating her, she didn't disappear, she stays on her place in the room...
her orange haired girlfriend asks you to let her survive and escaps, but a copy of her stays beside the witch behind the counter...
also afterwards, if you reenter the town of games, all members are attacking you...

- each time you leave the dungeon through the sealed door (even with permission), nimrodel says she needs to find the witchy bitch

- in the ogre city karth, on the most left cell block, there is down left a room with the possibility to exit to the outside via rope,
but if you try to, you get stuck and the game freezes...(climbing into the cells from the outside works perfectly...)

- okay, the counter of the magic ankle bracelet from the old man of the slave auction works perfectly, only thing is,
the timer restarts directly after you are captured and brought back to their bed and he restarts if you leave their house again...
did you already put the possibility to get rid of the collar into the game or ia it going to happen with the next release?
Mickele

Postby Car6on » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:09 pm

Answer to your post Michele

Mickele Wrote:hey car6on,

thanks for the advice at the town of games, i figured it out yet...(am i getting the status trouble maker for every fight i pulled off in the halls, even with the devil?)...

so for now, i made a big mistake and overwrote my save of the group outside of the labyrinth (i still have one with only Nimrodel outside) and
had to activate my save from the end of the labyrinth...
that causes me to detect two problems in your labyrinth this time, but both are nearly the same issue only on different locations:
it is a problem with the doors when an ogre stands behind it...

- first place i found this was when i tried to enter the chamber before the cells from north (corridor) without talking to the ogre king...
all doors are blocked by ogre's and when i stand at the door, i accidently clicked on "no" for entering, but she walked between the door and got stucked while the game freezes...
if you hit the "yes" for entering, you are teleported one step infront of the ogre and can still move on...

- more important for me was, that i recognized every monster you beat wouldn't come back even if you reenter these rooms...
but the last ogre (or maybe in normal gameplay the first ogre) at the door of the starting room (with the exit) blocks the door and
there is no possibility to get behind him, if you reach the door, i got stuck between the door and the game freezes...
i understand that normally you wouldn't have this problems if playing the game in normal order,
but this would mean, my save in the labyrinth from former versions is useless from now on^^ :(

okay and here is, what i found outside of the labyrinth:

- in the town of games, when you are no troublemaker and talk to the cell guard, she slips aside and let's you go if you are the hero (did greenwich),
but if you talk to her again, the game freezes...(if you turned to a troublemaker in time, everything works perfectly...)

- the witch with her numbers riddle, if you find her after she throws you into dungeon, you can refight her about three times if you loose each time,
but if you are the hero of greenwich, after her level two fight, her "teleportation feature" reappears in the office and the fights restart on level 0 again until level 2 then again...

- if you fight the witch without beeing the hero of greenwitch, you can refight the witches up to level three and afterwards again on level 3,
but after beating her, she didn't disappear, she stays on her place in the room...
her orange haired girlfriend asks you to let her survive and escaps, but a copy of her stays beside the witch behind the counter...
also afterwards, if you reenter the town of games, all members are attacking you...

- each time you leave the dungeon through the sealed door (even with permission), nimrodel says she needs to find the witchy bitch

- in the ogre city karth, on the most left cell block, there is down left a room with the possibility to exit to the outside via rope,
but if you try to, you get stuck and the game freezes...(climbing into the cells from the outside works perfectly...)

- okay, the counter of the magic ankle bracelet from the old man of the slave auction works perfectly, only thing is,
the timer restarts directly after you are captured and brought back to their bed and he restarts if you leave their house again...
did you already put the possibility to get rid of the collar into the game or ia it going to happen with the next release?

Okay..the first problem you described was the problem where you try to enter the big chamber before all the cells in the red room inside the labyrinth Amaranth. The doors in the big chamber are guarded by big ogres and when you clicked "no" for entering, you moved on and the door got you stuck between the ogre and the door. I have fixed this. The door cant make you do this anymore.

The second problem was that the ogre in the start of the game are blocking your way back because you have started the game somewhere else then at the correct starting loaction where he had to be killed or fucked in order to get rid of him.
Dont worry Michele. I have created a event in front of that door that will teleport you beyond the ogre. Just while I'm developing the game. This event will be removed later on.

The problem with the cell guard in Town of Games have been fixed.

All the problems with the witches in Town of Games have been fixed...I think...it needs more testing.

When you leave the secret chamber in town of games, Nimrodel wont say that she needs to find that bitch trixia.

The problem with the robe which made the game freeze has been fixed.

The bracelet restart as soon as you return to the old man's house but that is okay. I wont use my time on that.
It is already possible to get rid of the bracelet. Just find Madeira in Town of Games(she is in the office) and she will help you get it off. But not if you have caused trouble in town of games. You cause trouble when you figth the other women in town of games. But if you defeat the devil or lose to the devil you will lose trouble maker points! Also having sex with other women in town of games will let you lose trouble maker points!

wolfmanjoes Wrote:So I tried Redoing the game from the start with the new version, and for some reason it wont let me go back to the very first room after i bet the boss, so i talked to the rich guy(who makes you fuck the devil) and he sent me back there, but the oger at the door frezezs the game and the girls i took are still there.

Okay, I don't really understand why you couldn't go back after you had defeated the boss but the rich guy will now send you to the correct location so that the ogre in the start of the game isn't blocking the door and the girls are no longer there. I created a new intro to the game so that's why the girls were still there because you were returned to the old look of the intro to the game. Also you should be able to get back to the very first room by using the door now.

Reapergod36 Wrote:Poor area to dl from, I have a lot of accounts already. Why do I need to dl one just for one game?

I don't really understand what the problem is...sorry
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 29/06/2013)

Postby NeggyNeg » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Hello! I'm new with RPG Maker VX, and by that, I mean i've never used it. So after downloading the link given in the first post and the project 1, I can't run the game. Is there anything I have to do to set it up? I've ran other RPG maker games with no problem, but not an RPG maker VX version.
NeggyNeg
Newly Registered

Postby wolfmanjoes » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:32 am

wolfmanjoes Wrote:So I tried Redoing the game from the start with the new version, and for some reason it wont let me go back to the very first room after i bet the boss, so i talked to the rich guy(who makes you fuck the devil) and he sent me back there, but the oger at the door frezezs the game and the girls i took are still there.

Okay, I don't really understand why you couldn't go back after you had defeated the boss but the rich guy will now send you to the correct location so that the ogre in the start of the game isn't blocking the door and the girls are no longer there. I created a new intro to the game so that's why the girls were still there because you were returned to the old look of the intro to the game. Also you should be able to get back to the very first room by using the door now.

because I didn't see that you had already answered this question and i was using the wrong version. :roll: My bad. also is it taking anyone elses post a while to show up. cuse i could have sworn i made that post and it showed up the next day
wolfmanjoes

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:34 am

wolfmanjoes Wrote:also is it taking anyone elses post a while to show up. cuse i could have sworn i made that post and it showed up the next day

Yes. This one went up fast 'cause I was checking right when you posted it, but during the period where you have less than 10 posts, your posts require moderator approval. We try to get the posts through quickly, and the posts will be updated instantly once you've gotten 10 posts.
Zeus Kabob

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 29/06/2013)

Postby Car6on » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:17 pm

NeggyNeg Wrote:Hello! I'm new with RPG Maker VX, and by that, I mean i've never used it. So after downloading the link given in the first post and the project 1, I can't run the game. Is there anything I have to do to set it up? I've ran other RPG maker games with no problem, but not an RPG maker VX version.

Make sure that you installed RPG MAKER VX correctly. When you want to start the game you rightclick on the game.exe and click "open with" and choose the program "RGSS2 Player" This should start it :)
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 30/06/2013)

Postby Malickai » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:16 pm

I found a bug in the first dungeon in Chapter 1. In the Red Room after you talk to the Ogre King you can't exit through the northern door of the cell room (the one with the three ogres).
Malickai
Newly Registered

Postby wolfmanjoes » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
wolfmanjoes Wrote:also is it taking anyone elses post a while to show up. cuse i could have sworn i made that post and it showed up the next day

Yes. This one went up fast 'cause I was checking right when you posted it, but during the period where you have less than 10 posts, your posts require moderator approval. We try to get the posts through quickly, and the posts will be updated instantly once you've gotten 10 posts.

Oh didn't know that, good to know just wondering. thanks for the info
wolfmanjoes

Postby AllenAndArth » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 am

/\/\
it happened to me...
by the way, i'm not sure if it was intended or a bug, but, in the town of games, when you talk with the gem woman on the table with the priest, the scene is repeatable...I easily managed to get all the items from the legendary girl in the slave market, the guy from the slave market too and the best items in the town of games, in like a hour or two, because you can get gems forever from 3 to 3, my nimrodel has like 4500 hp and I can hit 6000 with a single crit on a NORMAL attack(god bless the status up items I used like 80 items for every status)
AllenAndArth

Postby Z0mb13 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Found several new bugs, and an old one.
In ogre keep:
If you get defeated by 1 of the 2 skeletons in cells section 2, you are teleported to town of games secret room.
If you win against the 1st wave of ogres (right) in main hall, just before you appear in your cell, it says "Glug glug glug me drunk", like the main door ogre.
If you win against the 2nd wave, you couldn't go in the main hall again, unless they'll pop up and fight you.
If you talk to the ogre king's slave, the picture of them would stay forever.
In town of games:
If you defeat the devil you don't gain access to the secret chamber, you gain money.
If you get defeated by him, you gain access.
Z0mb13

Postby Keegan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

found a bug. when one of the three from the table right at the begging. After he rapes you and tosses you into the cell with the bandit and slave being fucked. if he tried to leave the cell it go's black all around the character and you can do nothing.
Keegan

Postby Rakarth » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 am

So some bugs and other things I felt that I need to bring to attention.
First off, as Keegan said it goes all black and then you are able to do nothing.
Secondly, the door leading out from your red room cell, back into the main hallway does not function properly which makes getting the Sex Goddess all but impossible, due to the fact you are stuck if you do.
Lastly, I feel the combat is all but overpowering in the first part of the labyrinth, which makes for terrible early game combat simply because the mobs are so stupidly hard. This only ramps later on as well due to the fact you can't get the sex goddess because of the disfunctional door.
Rakarth

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects