Space Escape

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Space Escape

Postby savilian » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Bob_larson Wrote:The view is horribly moved to the left for me.
anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
Attached a picture of the situation.

Don't maximum the window size, there is no fix for this yet.
savilian

Postby DudeBroManDude » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:15 am

Whenever I go to the mud/slime/golem boss in the B area, I can't seem to do any damage to him at all. All he does is repeatedly go in and out of the ground, only attacking if I get knocked down and still have clothes on. The music also stops, and if I switch weapons after the fight starts, I can no longer attack.
Is anyone else having this issue?
DudeBroManDude
Newly Registered

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Man this game is so good, but progress is glacially slow. SLower than Aylias Story. :P
RandomGuy2599

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:35 am

Slow? Welcome to the world of Run or Rape games.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby FuzzFace » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:31 pm

xcloudx Wrote:So I hit new game and it wont let me choose a difficulty, so I can't start the game.

I had the same problem. first go into option and do all your controller buttons key configuration, and set the quality options if you wish. exit the game. load the game back up and go directly to the "start game." for some reason going anywhere but start game first sometimes freezes the option.
FuzzFace

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:10 am

People, The only difficulty you can start with is normal, then beating that unlocks hard mode, and beating that unlocks easy mode which unlocks the gallery.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby scannatore » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:23 am

Nonsense.
You cannot start a new game. Period.
No matter how many times you push the buttom, be it normal, easy or hard IT DOESN'T START.
Bug? With the start interface? Meh...
scannatore
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:06 am

scannatore Wrote:Nonsense.
You cannot start a new game. Period.
No matter how many times you push the buttom, be it normal, easy or hard IT DOESN'T START.
Bug? With the start interface? Meh...

Oh, wow, what the heck is wrong with that current download version. (Sorry, was still using the old one) Yea, does not seem as the interface is working properly.
Dead2112man

Postby napala » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 am

Have you all tried the fix Urielman suggested long time ago?

Delete the .sol save file of the game, then download the .swf again and start a new game.
napala

Postby FuzzFace » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 am

Apalapan Wrote:Have you all tried the fix Urielman suggested long time ago?

Delete the .sol save file of the game, then download the .swf again and start a new game.

I'm most usually preaching about that sol file and how it needs to be deleted on the blog. people then say that's not the problem. I try it my self and they are right. This is a separate problem from the old sol file issue. yes it can fix some issue in some instances, (such as "A" and "B" buttons not working,) but not this one. what usually works for me is exiting the game, and heading directly to start->normal difficulty. I've observed the problem happens when you open the options menu from the tittle screen. could be something else that triggers the inability to start the game.

While we're talking about fixes it's known that full screen is broken. What I do is just play it in normal mode, but I'll use a magnifier tool that zooms in on the screen, giving it a pseudo maximized screen effect.
FuzzFace

Postby nemoudeis » Sat May 06, 2017 5:33 pm

When naked, partial clothes sprites appear for a brief moment every once in a while. The mud boss is unbeatable (no damage taken from either weapon). The game over CG for the mud boss does not let you select the options on screen ("load", "return to title screen" and "exit game"). After pressing the arrow keys several times, the cursor appears, but it is not aligned with the options and pressing A, S or ENTER, does not do anything.
Excuse my English, I'm French.
nemoudeis

Postby FuzzFace » Thu May 11, 2017 11:32 pm

The mud golem's weakness is the ice gun.
FuzzFace

Postby nemoudeis » Thu May 18, 2017 12:24 am

FuzzFace Wrote:The mud golem's weakness is the ice gun.

Perhaps. But shooting it with the ice gun has no effect. Some of my shots even go in the wrong direction. -_-

EDIT: I don't know how or why but I was playing a very old version (082216). I was certain I had downloaded the new one. Odd.

EDIT bis: The bug remains (on a new save). No damage is done (not even '0'). Also I don't know if it's normal but the golem keeps 'melting' to move around and almost never walks. He only walks when I am lying down. As soon as he has reached the edge of the level, he immediately goes back to the melted version of himself. I suspect I cannot touch him because he is always moving around in an invulnerable state.
nemoudeis

Postby Dead2112man » Thu May 18, 2017 2:03 am

it is not ment to do high damage or damage at all, but to just freeze the mud golem, if this is not happening, then you are missing him

He rarely walks, he mostly just melts and moves, and him doing in multiple times in a row, that just happens some times depending on your and his position
Dead2112man

Postby Elaymidoray » Thu May 18, 2017 5:54 am

If I 'members correctly, ye have to jump and shoot his head to do damage mate.
Elaymidoray

Postby nemoudeis » Fri May 19, 2017 12:36 am

Elaymidoray Wrote:If I 'members correctly, ye have to jump and shoot his head to do damage mate.

It worked.Thanks !
nemoudeis

Postby Locomotor79 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 am

hmm latest version from urials main page whont let me start the game and the keys are mapped as they where for first time start normal game and normal+ whont work
Locomotor79

Postby FuzzFace » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Locomotor79 Wrote:hmm latest version from urials main page whont let me start the game and the keys are mapped as they where for first time start normal game and normal+ whont work

Is this the first time you have played the game? There is a bug where the game won't start when you click normal. Simply exit the game after starting it up, and start the game back up again. The reason being is that there may have been no save file for the game to interact with. Booting the game up (or is it exiting?) creates this save file, so you can proceed to play going past the normal difficulty button.

If the problem persists, please explain in detail so that we may help with the problem.
FuzzFace

Postby hentaicritic24 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:13 pm

So I can't even get the game working. I mean it starts and everything, but no keys are mapped, save for the enter key bringing up the menu when "press start" appears.
hentaicritic24
Newly Registered

Postby Locomotor79 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:22 pm

nope i alrdy tryd that even whit added .sol file in the macromedia folder i still canot get the game 2 start on normal
Locomotor79

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects