Space Escape

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Space Escape

Postby Biles » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm still hoping a non .exe format will be release as my comp can't read .exe at all -_-
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Stim » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:45 pm

urielmanx7 Wrote:
Stim Wrote:Im stuck now. Cleared out the basement and the main floor. Defeated the mud boss, defeated the brown horse. I have the sword, spear, daggers, and all three guns. I have all the abilities but guard. I got all three keycards after beating the previous mentioned horse. With the gold keycard the only one door that i found that opened for me is the hangar door (which is completely empty except a control room)

So where am i supposed to go from here? Access to level 1&2 are still blocked off even though i have all the keycards. Am i missing something? Game bugged? Levels not designed yet?

try the green control panel that is over where you got the sword, find out what it activates (but don't leave the area/go to save room) or the effect will reset, sorry about that.

Still unable to find out what it does. Found the level 3 entrance by the switch but when i switch it it still blocks me off from lv 1,2,3, the lift by the red switch still works...maybe a hint? Is what it activates in the starting area, the hanger, upper floor (from the elevators perspective) of level 0, lower floor?
Stim

Postby gutsyrabbit » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Stim Wrote:
urielmanx7 Wrote:
Stim Wrote:Im stuck now. Cleared out the basement and the main floor. Defeated the mud boss, defeated the brown horse. I have the sword, spear, daggers, and all three guns. I have all the abilities but guard. I got all three keycards after beating the previous mentioned horse. With the gold keycard the only one door that i found that opened for me is the hangar door (which is completely empty except a control room)

So where am i supposed to go from here? Access to level 1&2 are still blocked off even though i have all the keycards. Am i missing something? Game bugged? Levels not designed yet?

try the green control panel that is over where you got the sword, find out what it activates (but don't leave the area/go to save room) or the effect will reset, sorry about that.

Still unable to find out what it does. Found the level 3 entrance by the switch but when i switch it it still blocks me off from lv 1,2,3, the lift by the red switch still works...maybe a hint? Is what it activates in the starting area, the hanger, upper floor (from the elevators perspective) of level 0, lower floor?

You have to go to the first floor, the room where the character was in, at the start of the game.
There, you jump from the bed into the tunnel from above, just like you exited the room the first time, and on the left wall, there;s a hidden opening that leads to the "guard" skill.// i hope it helped you..
and cheers for the great artist who made the game ^^
gutsyrabbit
Newly Registered

Postby powerofvoid » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:26 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:EVery OS should be able to run .EXE files.

Every single program is an .exe file (more or less)

You. Are. Wrong.

Binary executables compiled for one OS are generally not within the capacity of other OSs to run. The fact that WINE exists does not mean that Windows and Linux (for example) binaries are the same.

See: http://www.mediafire.com/?84nd4235y246fnd
powerofvoid

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:58 am

I'm guessing I need some double jump ability to get the Guard ability to the left of the starting room? Can't get up there.

EDIT:
Only just figured out how to level up o.o .. Fail

Still don't know how to double-jump.

EDIT2: Now going through the actual tutorial !_!

Spelling Correction<<<< Excited - as opposed to Exited > On the.. second page of the Cloth/grapple section.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Through - as opposed to Trough - same page/section
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Turned on - as opposed to Turned - same page/section
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Stripping - as opposed to Striping - " / "

This game is amazing. No joke. The art is perfect for the main character and it's all lovely. I hope for lots of variation (loads even now) and.. just more. Very impressed so far.
ByHisBillowingBeard

How do I force reset controls to default?

Postby FynraAvalon » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 am

For some odd reason, I cant move up/down in the menus effectively forcing me to go hand to hand I've tried resetting the controlls but after one button movement in the options menu on the title screen the controls freeze up....That and I'm ALWAYS in a dash state which can be annoying as all hell....

I can move round the title screen and go up/down ladders, I've tried deleting then reinstalling but that doesnt work, any clues on how to fix this? Oh and I'm also stuck pretty much at the 1st horse (I suspect i need to grind some upgrade chips?)

BTW Really nice game Uriel, it def kicks ass.

Never mind, works fine now after a scan...also I cant get to the room with guard in it :(
Last edited by FynraAvalon on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
FynraAvalon
Newly Registered

Postby Stim » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:21 am

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:I'm guessing I need some double jump ability to get the Guard ability to the left of the starting room? Can't get up there.

EDIT:
Only just figured out how to level up o.o .. Fail

Still don't know how to double-jump.

EDIT2: Now going through the actual tutorial !_!

Spelling Correction<<<< Excited - as opposed to Exited > On the.. second page of the Cloth/grapple section.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Through - as opposed to Trough - same page/section
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Turned on - as opposed to Turned - same page/section
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Stripping - as opposed to Striping - " / "

This game is amazing. No joke. The art is perfect for the main character and it's all lovely. I hope for lots of variation (loads even now) and.. just more. Very impressed so far.

Double jumping, guard, masturbate, explode, and dash are all skills you need to pick up before you can use them.

gutsyrabbit Wrote:

You have to go to the first floor, the room where the character was in, at the start of the game.
There, you jump from the bed into the tunnel from above, just like you exited the room the first time, and on the left wall, there;s a hidden opening that leads to the "guard" skill.// i hope it helped you..
and cheers for the great artist who made the game ^^

Thanks for that, was looking for quite some time. But does anyone know what that green switch do? Now im stuck with every skill, every weapon, every gun, every keycard and still can only access level 0 and basement. Anyone have any idea how to get into the level 2 blue door, level 3 red door, or level 4 gold door? And by get through i can enter the inital door, but it leads to a hallway to another door of the same color with a big 'level x' above it that remains locked.
Stim

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:04 pm

All 3 cards. All 3 weapons. All skills. I guess that's as far as I can go so far.

Terrific already.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Valgo » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:57 pm

el_nino13 Wrote:
Valgo Wrote:Am I dumb or do I have a bug?

I can't even leave the first room. The Door won't open no matter which button i do press and I can't climb up on the left side of the room.

go to he far left side of the room , jump while you hold right key, this way when you face the ledge she will grab it but don't let go of the right key just yet push the up key so she will go up :)

Thanx Dude.
And thanx to the other guys who helped me, as well.
Valgo

Postby NamelessRival » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:26 am

There's no .exe file to download, just the update, so I'm not able to play..
NamelessRival
Newly Registered

Postby Nevyn » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 pm

hi, long time lurker the comes out to ask you one thing, after you get the red card is there any boss that you can/cant kill and then nothing or is it nothing after you get that?

btv love the game :D
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.
Nevyn

Postby Destrocto » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 pm

ok someone needs to be able to get in contact with the game dev, most likely a spanish/english speaking person, and convince him to continue on with his work.
Destrocto

Postby FlashOfSonic » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:00 pm

He is continuing on with his work.
FlashOfSonic

Postby Acha » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I've played this game on another website through the .swf version. Opening it in a browser is a headache and usually comes with a packload of bugs that make it less enjoyable. However, the art and gameplay are things that I personally love to no end! My problem now is I want to download the current version from Urielmanx7's site, but my anti-virus considers the exe file and some other part of the package as viruses. [Grammar note: Plural of virus is virii isn't it? Why do I get a spellcheck error for that and not viruses!? Am I wrong?! ; ; ] I'd like some clarification on this before I go ahead and okay things.

Edit: Suspected threat name is "WS.Reputation.1" alarming a medium risk. My system automatically deletes it upon extraction from the rar.
Acha

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 am

@Acha
Edit: my agreeing with you over virii is apparently wrong.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby cookie jar » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Acha Wrote:I've played this game on another website through the .swf version. Opening it in a browser is a headache and usually comes with a packload of bugs that make it less enjoyable. However, the art and gameplay are things that I personally love to no end! My problem now is I want to download the current version from Urielmanx7's site, but my anti-virus considers the exe file and some other part of the package as viruses. [Grammar note: Plural of virus is virii isn't it? Why do I get a spellcheck error for that and not viruses!? Am I wrong?! ; ; ] I'd like some clarification on this before I go ahead and okay things.

Edit: Suspected threat name is "WS.Reputation.1" alarming a medium risk. My system automatically deletes it upon extraction from the rar.

I've had my Kaspersky comb over the rar-package (and later the extracted files). The first time it registered as "file uknown". So it classified it as a potential threat as they always do. Other than that it couldn't find anything potentially threatening.
I have yet to experience any problems with the files in regard to them being virus-infested or not.

However, i won't guarantee anything. ;)

And concerning the plural of virus, in latin virus is one of the exceptions of the normal o-declination, so the original latin plural would be vira. (The actual exception being, that virus is a neuter endring in -us, not -um.) Maybe thats why the english plural is different. :geek:
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby urielmanx7 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:06 pm

The reason the antivirus thinks it's a virus, is because viruses (or virii or vira or whatever the hell it is XD) are .exe's, and since my game isn't registered to any virus database they all took it as a potential threat, I can say it doesn't and it's not a virus, but then again my word can only be worth so much, but if you take in account that I have been making this since 2009, and no one else has complaint about getting a virus from it, that should tell you enough. :P
isnt more fun that way?
Visit my blog if you would
http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/
urielmanx7

Postby laarix » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:14 pm

urielmanx7 Wrote:The reason the antivirus thinks it's a virus, is because viruses (or virii or vira or whatever the hell it is XD) are .exe's, and since my game isn't registered to any virus database they all took it as a potential threat, I can say it doesn't and it's not a virus, but then again my word can only be worth so much, but if you take in account that I have been making this since 2009, and no one else has complaint about getting a virus from it, that should tell you enough. :P

Clearly the excuse of a virusmaker! Burn the witch!

Jokes aside, really like your work Uriel, keep it up! :D
laarix
Newly Registered

Postby Acha » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 am

Finally finished my run through! This is an awesome game! You did amazing Uriel! My only problem is that it's not finished!

There are a ton of bugs that I had to deal with, many of which have already been brought to your attention, and they were part of what kept me from finishing sooner. One thing I want to mention because I'm not sure if it was already brought up. The double jump is a little funky. Doesn't always proc. Becomes quite frustrating.

My only suggestions:

GALLERY!!! The scenes are amazing! You have to make an unlockable gallery! It's a must!!!

Also, maybe have a temporary after effect after she gets raped. Like if they cum in her pussy, the cum oozes/drips out of her as she fights/runs but lasts only a few seconds. Also, some scenes just needed the touch of cum dripping out of the used orifice after the deed. For example, when the blob blows its loads in all three then pulls out, it's a clean finish, nothing dripping out of any orifices. But that's just a minor detail.

Lastly, she should have some offensive sex moves. Just like the enemy's initiation is called a "grab" she could have a "grab" too which involves her doing some sex act that makes her dominant and takes less damage while damaging the enemies. I suggest this because I feel bad killing the dogs/horses that give her such a good time!

Keep up the good work! And GALLERY!!!
Acha

Postby FuzzFace » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 am

The only thing that is left to decided is the rate at which the cost will rise every time you upgrade an specific status, and if I should make the "currency" for the upgrades finite, or infinite (enemy drops), tell me on the comments what you think and if you have a suggestion on another status to upgrade, let's hear it.

Infinite or not? that is the question. it's hard when faced with only two choices. Suppose the upgrades were made available after only finding a key that would allow you to a certain room.
Here are the resources, but can be unlocked by beating the bosses-(rewards)

getting rapped by the resource machine-(It will only unlock up to three times before it's rape function breaks)

and/or periodically. through the machine it counts how many times you've been rapped, it will give you little resource (This way if the game is too hard, you can make yourself stronger)
FuzzFace

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects