Space Escape

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Space Escape

Postby FuzzFace » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:24 am

hentaicritic24 Wrote:So I can't even get the game working. I mean it starts and everything, but no keys are mapped, save for the enter key bringing up the menu when "press start" appears.

Locomotor79 Wrote:nope i alrdy tryd that even whit added .sol file in the macromedia folder i still canot get the game 2 start on normal

The only solution I have left is to delete the save file. I'll quote Uriel here.
To delete your save look for MitsukoX.sol in this folder:C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

After you have found and deleted the file, start up the game, up to the main menu, then close the game. Start the program up again, and hopefully that should fix your problems.
FuzzFace

Postby Locomotor79 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:05 pm

did that didnt help ether becausse in the past it solved that problem not this time
Locomotor79

Postby FuzzFace » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:03 am

Locomotor79 Wrote:did that didnt help ether becausse in the past it solved that problem not this time

Hmm I'm all out of tricks then. I suspect the next Spacescape won't come out for a long time, since he has been working on using a chibi version of Mitsuko to find out what engine is best for his game. You could post about it on the blog, (not sure if he looks in the bugs section anymore, so you might have to post in the most recent update on there,) or, post on his tumblr, though I don't know how that thing works. He is more active on his tumblr, I can say that much.

...Okay okay okay. I do have one more trick up my sleeve. You need a save editor. I use a program called Minerva, and it can edit saves of Corruption of Champions, and many others including Spacescape. You can do fun things with it, like give yourself an unreal amount of hit points, or upgrade points, and change values in general. most importantly however, you can change what buttons do what in the editor. It's not easy though, since "F" on your keyboard might show up as "68" in the editor. I'll post a link to a forum discussion here so you can get a footing on where to look for it. You'll have to do some googleing, probably for "Minerva save editor", or something like that.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-is-minerva.877/

Failing that, I guess I can try booting up my game (after downloading the latest update, not sure if I have,) and then I can share my save file here.
FuzzFace

Postby IvanyeilEmmixert » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:49 am

hentaicritic24 Wrote:So I can't even get the game working. I mean it starts and everything, but no keys are mapped, save for the enter key bringing up the menu when "press start" appears.

I'm literally having the same problem right now, i go to star new game, and i have pushed every single dammit key in my keyboard but nothing happens, the game doesnt want to start!
IvanyeilEmmixert
Newly Registered

Postby Locomotor79 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:47 pm

ok normal chrome whont let me on his BLog page and the incognito alows it very strange

and i am not Urialmanx7
Locomotor79

Postby Biles » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Is it me or did something happened to Uriel's Discord server?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects