Space Escape

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Space Escape

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:46 pm

For your problem of hanging on ledges, just press the up button to climb up the ledge, as for the question, I have no clue, never even tried to use the controller for the game and wouldn't even know how to for this game.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby FuzzFace » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:03 am

Ashra XIII Wrote:I've been enjoying this game, but had a question as well as a problem:

Question: Does this game recognize a Xbox 360 controller? If so, do I need something to make this happen? It's not working for me, so I have to use keyboard controls which are a bit clunky.

Problem: I've started having issues where my character gets stuck when hanging on a ledge or climbing a ladder. She gets froze in that position and won't let go, and since she's not on the ground I can't open options menus or anything. It first happened right after picking up double-jump, when I was trying to use it to get to that high ledge, but after exiting the game and reloading, I now get stuck pretty quickly after the game loads up. Anyone seen this?

There are suppose to be ways to map out the buttons for your controls, most likely it will be under your control panel.

I've had the same problem with hanging onto ledges...in earlier versions of the game. Do you still have the save to this game? I'd like to see it posted here so I can tinker around with it, see what might be wrong. Saved game data shuld be here; C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects. But just because it's necessary to ask, what version of the game are you running?
FuzzFace

Postby Anon21 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:38 pm

This is pretty sad, but I can't get through the door just before the sign that tells you how to dash? I also can't dash :P (Using keyboard to control her).
Anon21

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:33 am

It has been a while sense I have played, but I do believe you tap the movement arrow twice towards the direction your going, It might have been a while but, there might be a upgrade, I don't know.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby ford6 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:50 pm

To get through the door press up while standing next to it.

D key is for dashing once the power up is obtained (Currently always available as the author is think of replace that ability with something else)
ford6
Newly Registered

Postby nekobasu » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Did I miss something, the only buttons that work for me is up and down arrow in the menu.

I'm guessing that a,s or d should activate the "new game" button.

Edit: Found the part about deleting the old save, so works fine.
nekobasu
Newly Registered

Postby Emily21 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Looking good. Looking forward to an update.
Emily21

Postby rebelseal » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:29 am

SpacEscape 063015.ZIP how do i get past the start menu ive tried every key not one has worked

RIP Found and fixed this already previous post on his site had the fix
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby convel ryuu » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:29 am

hey Uriel, i have ran into a few issues with your game.

1 - I let my self get fucked to death by second wolf encounter an choose option to return to title screen, while on title screen i could not use the arrow keys to change selection or use the S and A key for anything. So had to exit and bring back up the game to play again. (Has only happened that one time tho, have been fucked to death by others an been fine)

2 - Some of the screen does not fit properly(See ScreenShot 1 and 2), after a bit of testing i found out this only happens if i adjust the screen size.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

3 - how do i restore my armor? Use to the save rooms had the means to do so, but now that seems to not be the case? Unless i'm missing something???

4 - the mud golem dude seems to have problems, for one if he fucks me while i'm horny then i will either vanish from the game or get glued to the ground and cant do anything except close an restart from last save, also it gets very laggy in his room after only being in there for a few seconds oh and he tends to have a fondness for staying near the door (figured out he also enters a passive state and it happens rather quickly, an he will still attack but only when you get right on top of him)
here is a screen shot of when he started being passive(i had only hit him 5 or 4 times)

Golem goes passive.png

and here is a screen shot of being stuck on ground(hard to screenshot due to he doesn't stop attacking when this happens)

if you dont fall thru world you jus get stuck at his feet.png

oh and this is on the latest version
P.S. Love the game <3
Cecidisse rex. Alligatus fatum. In oblivione coram omnibus. Nunc tempore amisit. Aeternum solitarius in tenebras.
convel ryuu

Postby Biles » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Any chance of making the game cross-platform still?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby DarkRayan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:06 am

Hey guys...and girls ofcrs. I got a problem with the game from last update...

For some reason the controls buttons (which supose to be Z and X) are not showing and not working at all...arrow keys works thou...anyone had this problem before?
DarkRayan
Newly Registered

Postby ford6 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:15 am

DarkRayan Wrote:Hey guys...and girls ofcrs. I got a problem with the game from last update...

For some reason the controls buttons (which supose to be Z and X) are not showing and not working at all...arrow keys works thou...anyone had this problem before?

For starters the keys are "A" and "S"

And the reason there not shown is that the author switched the way key-binding worked (now less buggy,) you need to delete the old safe file, and they'll appear.
ford6
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:44 pm

I don't suppose there's a chance of taking a request to add in a bonus outfit for the heroine, is there? I could see her in a Hooters outfit :3
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby FuzzFace » Tue May 24, 2016 10:51 pm

For those that watch the streams, There will be a mega stream June 5th on Sunday. Stream ti'll ye can't stream no more.
FuzzFace

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:07 am

Huge update two days ago to this.

Still can't get by the new Tutorial area.
RandomGuy2599

Postby Celarious » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Great game, super fun...
but the golem suffers from actual spark mandrill syndrome...
Celarious
Newly Registered

Postby Ayeka » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:14 pm

I have a problem here. Arrow keys work but confirmation button not for me. I can't start playing. Any advice?
Ayeka

Postby maxcheese » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:56 pm

yea actually im having the same issue as Ayeka what do we do?
maxcheese
Newly Registered

Postby epoxymoron » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:25 am

did either of you delete your old saves?

Ok, so for the ppl that can't use the menu, which is pretty much everybody; you will have to delete your save file in order for the game to set up a new file. I revamped all variables to optimize their use code-wise since version 052715, so old saves won't work; sorry about that.

To delete your save look for MitsukoX.sol in this folder:C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects And yes, this is not optional either, I tried to code so that the game creates any new variable I add, but that goes out the window if you insist on using saves created from version 052715 and older. In any case, if the games behaves completely crazy, definitively you need to delete your saves too.
epoxymoron

Postby Ayeka » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

epoxymoron Wrote:did either of you delete your old saves?

I do not have any saves, it was fresh download.
Ayeka

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects