Space Escape

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Space Escape

Postby kissofthehell » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:47 am

How to repair armor? I looked at the tutorial but it only mentioned that they can be repaired but not how or where. Also where to go after the mud boss
kissofthehell

Postby el_nino13 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:19 am

Valgo Wrote:Am I dumb or do I have a bug?

I can't even leave the first room. The Door won't open no matter which button i do press and I can't climb up on the left side of the room.

go to he far left side of the room , jump while you hold right key, this way when you face the ledge she will grab it but don't let go of the right key just yet push the up key so she will go up :)
el_nino13

Postby el_nino13 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 am

kissofthehell Wrote:How to repair armor? I looked at the tutorial but it only mentioned that they can be repaired but not how or where. Also where to go after the mud boss

for the mud boss first you need to kill the horse and grab the blue card then you must go back to the same route you take to reach the horse , u will find a ladder, right of it is a blue door go that way the rest is clear you couldn't miss it.
still i had no idea how to kill the mud boss, any suggestion ??
el_nino13

Postby Nactaran » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 am

I aksed before, but no-one aswered. How to kill the horse? Whatever i do does not affect it.
The Harbringer of The Dark Era
Nactaran
Newly Registered

Postby nizagam » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Very nice game!!
But i have the same problem as gremlin123.
gremlin123 Wrote:Aaaaand I'm also stuck. I'm missing two items but I have the blue, red, and gold cards. I've gone into the hangar area but there's nothing there. I'm pretty sure that the last two items are in the sectors but I can't access them for some reason. I can get into the hallway with the horses but the doors on the other side remain shut. Is there something I'm missing? I'm pretty sure I've combed every inch of the map save for those locations and I have a feeling i need to go in them to beat the game ^^;;;

Don't know what to do next. Maybe a little hint?
Lg Nizagam
nizagam

Postby NomNomNom » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 pm

well, you ve to jump and kick his head off his shoulders
for the shield skill, you have to go back to the first room, jump up and follow the path to the left

ahm ive had the second underwear from the beginning even though it didnt show it's picture but instead i saw the third and couldnt equip it
+i didn't receive any clothes after picking em up :S
NomNomNom

Postby el_nino13 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 pm

OK for those of you didn't already know like me , till now :D for killing the mud you need to re equip your hand ( of course empty hand ) and jump and the attack she will use her fit to kick :) this is the way i find out, i don't know if it's the only one :)
el_nino13

Postby Mr. House » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:49 pm

el_nino13 Wrote:still i had no idea how to kill the mud boss, any suggestion ??

This annoyed me to no end, until I realised
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I could attack him when he lowers his hand into the mud to grab you. At that point his head is low enough for you to hit. Simple really, just jump over and attack at the same time, aiming for his head/eye.

I don't usually get stuck on games that are made here, but I'm having trouble on where to go next after you obtain the

Fire Bullet.
I keep getting lost and confused, and with all the recent bug complaints, I'm not sure if a bug has actually occurred or if I really am missing something. Any hints?
The House Always Wins
Mr. House

Postby Metabox » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 pm

I don't usually get stuck on games that are made here, but I'm having trouble on where to go next after you obtain the

Fire Bullet.
I keep getting lost and confused, and with all the recent bug complaints, I'm not sure if a bug has actually occurred or if I really am missing something. Any hints?[/quote]

You can go up again, right before the horse door go up and than you can play more ;)
Metabox
Newly Registered

Postby el_nino13 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Mr. House Wrote:
el_nino13 Wrote:still i had no idea how to kill the mud boss, any suggestion ??

This annoyed me to no end, until I realised

I could attack him when he lowers his hand into the mud to grab you. At that point his head is low enough for you to hit. Simple really, just jump over and attack at the same time, aiming for his head/eye.

Fire Bullet.
I keep getting lost and confused, and with all the recent bug complaints, I'm not sure if a bug has actually occurred or if I really am missing something. Any hints?

Ok i finish the game yay to that :D , did you obtain it and had problem afterward or didn't pls be more specific and i can help you
el_nino13

Postby urielmanx7 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Mr. House Wrote:I don't usually get stuck on games that are made here, but I'm having trouble on where to go next after you obtain the

Fire Bullet.

...Yay?...:P
isnt more fun that way?
Visit my blog if you would
http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/
urielmanx7

Postby Ardelas » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:49 pm

For the Mud Boss to easily kill it you can just jump in the air, use the freeze bullet, and repeat.

Leads to killing him without taking any damage at all.
Ardelas

Postby ElPresidente » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:50 pm

I obtained 3 skills, 3 bullets..some things I have no idea what they are..

The blue and purple doors are cleared...

Got to the reddish doors with the super-mega invulnerable horse.
ElPresidente

Postby Metabox » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:19 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:I obtained 3 skills, 3 bullets..some things I have no idea what they are..

The blue and purple doors are cleared...

Got to the reddish doors with the super-mega invulnerable horse.

Level up and its easy ;) kill mobs get the cards and be level 30 ;) now you kill him and get further ;)
Metabox
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:30 am

urielmanx7 Wrote:This was copied from the rules on the creative corner thread:

"Make sure any submitted flashes have your username or the URL of this web-site on them, particularly on a preloader if you have one. This is so that if your work is copied to another site without permission then at least people will know where it came from!"

That was the part that made me think the thread is only for games born in here ( and so far all the games that are here were born here :P) but anyway, I gues I should have asked Renara first *shrugs*

My general feeling has always been that if you are a community member or working on a game, you can post it here... we have had plenty that were developed mainly offsite but maintained threads by the owners here (sexRealm off the top of my head... hell ANY rpgx game because they aren't swfs... tons of those.) However, I do think that posting someone ELSE's stuff here is definitely against the spirit of the forum. Granted this thread in particular might be an exception because Uriel is a community member and popped in to okay it; but if I were a more timely person, I probably would have deleted the OP's thread as this isn't an appropriate place to solicit other people's work. There are plenty of other sites that are better for that purpose (ULMF or even just the general forum here). If you aren't the author, you shouldn't be creating threads here. 2 cents!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby zakerst » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:31 am

OK so so bugs: if you jump and dash and hold both you can slide across the ground in the decending jump animation, if you pick up the normal suit by defeating a wolf and keep running the thighs do not update until you have stoped moving, climbing over the magenta door on the right side of the basement will trap you, somtimes enimeis wont spawn or they'll spawn in places that they;er not supposed to (like in walls and stuff), the supper W Horse changes color when the rape animation starts, some ladders cannot be climbed down

Stuff i like about this game: there are 6 rape animations for each baddie (variation is good), the level desgine is good, reminds me a bit of metroid (especally with how the system will be "find the upgrades"), the menue is pretty and it works without bugging out, the animations themselvs are very fluid and look like some effort went into them.

stuff i'd like to see: the implementation of the wasp i saw on your site, (more enimeies and places to explore in general, content is good) perhaps an explanation of how the weapons effect damage (i know what they are through experimentation but it'd be nice) a map would be awsome, the Mud Man respawning, other Super baddies (like the super W Horse) for example a Super S Slime and Super R Wolf
zakerst
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 am

My comp can't read .exe file formats.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby randomdude923 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 am

Love the game so far. It's one of the best games I've seen here. I found 14/15 items already, just missing the 3rd skill, does anyone know where it is?
Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I just found a few bugs.
1st: When you're hanging on a ledge and you get attacked by an enemy, the camera flies upwards and it won't return to your character unless you masturbate because when you do so the camera focuses on the Mitsuko.
2nd: Spawning is sometimes bugged, an example is when you reach the horse room where you get the blue card, the horse spawned in the wall and it is unreachable so you can't get the card.
3rd: Sometimes I can't re-equip the armor-suit-thing. Says the the health is NaN or undefined. Not really sure what it the cause of this.
4th: (PS Not really sure if this is a bug) More health+defense=more damage from rapes. Really confused O.o

Also, if any of these suggestions are made. This would be the best game I played so far.
1st: GALLERY MODE!!!
2nd: Probably a someone to help in your journey(or a fuck buddy :3), probably when you reach a certain area, you receive a mission, you fulfill the mission, you receive an item and/or upgrade cards. Also someone who explains why the animals have huge dicks or explain why she's in a lab with animals with huge dicks so we can understand what's going on.

Anyhow, thanks for this amazing game!!!
randomdude923
Newly Registered

Postby bmn » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:33 pm

This game is really nice, thanks for that!
It'd be cool to be able to defeat or stun an enemy with sex, btw. I mean, why does only the girl get exhausted? :D
I have to run it in a virtual machine because I don't use windows, so it would be cool if you could release it as .swf.
Currently, I'm stuck on the way to level 2 - I got the red keycard, but can't open the second red door that brings you to level 2. Bummer :( Or do I have to do something else?
bmn

Postby bmn » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Great game so far! :) Nice gameplay, various animations... Would be great if you could defeat or stun enemies with sex, though. I mean, why does only the girl get exhausted? :D
I'd appreciate a .swf release as well since I have to run it in a virtual machine otherwise.
Also, I'm currently stuck on the way to level 2 - I have the red keycard, but the second red door won't open :(
bmn

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects