Grimlamak (Tentacles, dark sex, impregnation)update 9/3/12

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Grimlamak (Tentacles, dark sex, impregnation)update 9/3/12

Postby Keegan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 am

Yes I know it is overly soon for a update. but was asked for to put down a second link to it. But it just made me push out this one sooner.
*The barn scene can't be played yet in this one. it was met to be played after you save the village.
* no real monster battles yet
* there is one H-scene you can get to now. it is short.
*shops are added
* the random battles are still just in the waist lands

HI everyone I have been lurking here for some time now. But I have gotten tired of just lurking and decided to try and come up with something of my own.
sadly I can't draw so would need some help with a few things. This well be a RPG for RPG Maker VX ace.

I well be doing the story and most of the other stuff to go along with it.

So far the story go's.

Once a many years ago your tribe of were wolves was once the most respected and powerful of all the lands. Kingdoms feared the power of your people as did other tribes. But even the most powerful of creatures can fall. A rival tribe got sick of being in the shadow of your tribe. Soon it turned to anger and they started to plot against you bring other tribes into their cause. After many years of planning one stormy night they attacked. Using forbidden magic they slaughtered your people. In a last ditch attempt to keep their blood line form annihilation the most powerful of spell weavers brought in their lords 3 children and froze them into suspended animation and then hide them bereaving it would keep them safe long enough to save them. But they were wrong, your siblings were found and killed before they could awaken from their slumber. Leaving you as the only member left in your blood line. There you slept in your hiding place while tribe was wiped out. Leaving you the only one left.
100 years past scents then the magic of the spell weavers finally has worn off. Slowly you stumble out of the hiding place into the ruins of your once great tribe. You see that is has been over grown with plants and you can harder recognize it. As you walk through the ruins memories of your friends and loved once flash into your mind enraging you. You well have your day and once more they well learn why your tribe was so powerful. From that day you swore that you well make your own kingdom and rebuild while taking out your revenge.

I plan to have the game contain . All while Conquering the lands to make your own kingdom
races I plan to us are. were-wolves, cat people, bunny, minotaur, dwarves, elves and humans. These are going to be the big once which you get party member aka your slaves from. I well try and come up with a better name for the were-wolf race for you always stay in the wolf forum.

ART
Need someone that can help with the sprites of the characters and colored pictures as well.

I well be trying to work on everything else on this but just need help with the pictures for the h-scenes and sprites.

Alright everyone this is my first update to the game. here is a demo of it so far.

*9/3
Fixed up some of the maps and dialog
put in a dungeon and two boss battles
changed some of the dialog abit
1 h-scene added.
This well be the last update for a while I well be working slower while I am taking collage classes.
RTP is needed to play this game if you don't have it download it here.
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package#vx
* I know some of the choices are not done so just say yes to them all well fix that later
* there is 1 and a half h-scenes so far well finish the first one later.
*intro is up
* have most of the first town down. I hope you all like bunnies :lol:
download Grimlamak.19
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2f6mrqo ... mlamak.exe
http://www.4shared.com/file/axDyhCtM/Grimlamak.html

it's no were near done just wanted to give everyone a little taste
Last edited by Keegan on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Keegan

Re: Grimlamak (Tentacles, dark sex, impregnation, and slaver

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:48 am

Hmm. Getting a workable prototype up with whatever art/material you can find would in my opinion help you find further assistance. In general, there are a lot of people on this forum who ask for art but can't perform to be worth the artist's time. If you get a game most of the way done, needing only the art, it would be worth a lot more.

One thing I would suggest is to take advantage of the art resources already on this forum. If you can find a way to use flash models or other materials from the forum, you'll have a lot of things to choose from.

Don't take this as "you can't do this", but take care that you don't wait on an artist to push the project along, because there's a history of requests such as this one being left by the wayside.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Keegan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:23 am

Thanks for the advice Zeus I well do that. so far the project is coming along pretty well. I have a intro which I plan to improve on. along with some maps and battles.

Even had a idea a side thing were you capture fairies and put them into a fairy enclosure so you can molest and get fairy honey from them. but that is still in the works must get the game more ready first.
Keegan

Postby Grape_Drink » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:55 am

Sounds like an interesting concept, I'd take a look at Super Wacky Amazing's wolfman battlers if you're looking for some extra battler sprites that could fit this, but if you do use them, make sure to give him credit.

When a test version or some such comes out, I'll be sure to try it out.
Grape_Drink

Postby Unforsaken » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:04 am

I'd like to see if I can do anything for this game at all. I registered just for this since it caught my attention, and to see what I can do as far as sprites go. That is if you'd like me to help.
Unforsaken
Newly Registered

Re: Grimlamak (Tentacles, dark sex, impregnation)update 8/26

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:30 am

Be wary, Keegan. Your thread disappeared when you edited it. You have to wait for mod approval on edits if you've got less than 10 posts.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Keegan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:36 am

Oh I didn't know that. I well make sure to be careful with that. well the first demo is ready. not very good but gives a taste. Oh the full H-scene is in the town in the farm area.
Keegan

Postby Grape_Drink » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:27 am

Hmm, it's pretty interesting so far. I'm not sure how VX ace runs different from VX, so I'll just point out a few things I noticed:

Intro was nice with the images, but they moved by so quickly that I couldn't get through it all. I'd suggest making it something like "press space to continue" or extending the runtime for each.

In the igloos, walking on the beds allows you to proceed onto the roof... Putting in a 1x1 wall should prevent them from doing this

Aesthetically speaking, the mountains cutting off was sort of urksome

When talking with the blue fairy lady, your talking sprite suddenly changes? Not sure if this is intentional or not...

I'm guessing it's not programmed yet, but I was a little sad that I couldn't get it on with the blue haired girl you fight in the one igloo.

It doesn't affect it, but I noticed the inn lacked a roof between the kitchen and main room. Not sure if this is supposed to represent a thin wall, or if it's an aesthetic bug, but I wanted to point it out just in case.

Once you enter the bunny farm, the transfer event isn't set up to return to the town (same is true for the forest den, though I assumed that was intentional.)

I'll be honest... The spelling got to me. You've got the sexual scene down well enough from what I could see, but the spelling/grammar mistakes made me want to rush through it a bit...

Mind you, I'm an ameature with these sort of things, so take the non-bug-related advice with a grain of salt, hehe.

I understand this is a first version, and I actually came out seeing more than I expected, but I wanted to point this stuff out was all.

Overall this is looking pretty good, and I'm looking forward to updates!
Grape_Drink

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 am

Keegan Wrote:Oh I didn't know that. I well make sure to be careful with that. well the first demo is ready. not very good but gives a taste. Oh the full H-scene is in the town in the farm area.

Yeah, no problem. You'll be able to edit at will when you hit 10 posts.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Keegan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:23 am

That is very cool so only need 10 posts. good. I plan to update it again at some point with a better version.
Keegan

Postby poprokz » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 am

this is pretty crazy! i like it!! just the minor things that Grape_Drink mentioned.
1996 Nissan 300ZX TT need I say more??
poprokz

Postby Unforsaken » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 am

Just out of curiosity, what kind of sprites were you looking for? Like battle sprites, overworld sprites (when you're wandering around), portrait sprites for the dialogue?

As far as the game goes, it was good. The world seemed nicely built, and combat was easy enough. I would like to see if you would like me to contribute in anyway.
Unforsaken
Newly Registered

Postby moonblack » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:13 am

Any chance we could get an alternative download link? One that doesn't require registration to use? Pretty please?
moonblack

Postby Keegan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Unforsaken Wrote:Just out of curiosity, what kind of sprites were you looking for? Like battle sprites, overworld sprites (when you're wandering around), portrait sprites for the dialogue?

As far as the game goes, it was good. The world seemed nicely built, and combat was easy enough. I would like to see if you would like me to contribute in anyway.
I am looking for both battle and and world sprites to tell the truth. I found some goblin world sprites I can us now just looking for battlers for them.
Keegan

Re: Grimlamak (Tentacles, dark sex, impregnation)update 8/27

Postby Unforsaken » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 am

I'll come up with kind of a design plan tomorrow then. Just to see how things go. Did you want pixelated sprites, or line art for battlers?
Unforsaken
Newly Registered

Postby Campo92 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:58 am

I think you don't have a checker, right? two simples observations: sometime you write some mistake, like fallow for follow. the second thing: your maps are hollow, and not well done. but no problem, if you need help, you can ask me.
Campo92

Postby Keegan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:30 am

Unforsaken Wrote:I'll come up with kind of a design plan tomorrow then. Just to see how things go. Did you want pixelated sprites, or line art for battlers?
Hi thanks for offering to help. I need some pixelated sprites and goblin battlers to tell the truth. I found a goblin sprite genortor so I have those sprites .
Keegan

Postby Keegan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:32 am

Your right about the diolog and maps. After taking a good look at the maps I decide to fix them up. they are looking much better.
Keegan

Postby Scout » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am

This game sounds really good, a lot of thought has gone into the background. Its a very good start and i find im looking forward to future updates. Good job
Scout

Postby Keegan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:18 am

HI everyone I got some good news. I'm just about done with the first dungoen in the game. and fixed up the maps to make them look better. but I am going to be busy working on testing to make sure it's all working right before I do a update. should take a few days or weeks.
Keegan

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects