Shield High [Fresh Start]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Shield High [RAGS game]

Postby Pudding Earl » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:33 pm

For anyone who cares, 0.465 has now been released
Pudding Earl

Postby Ookami3185 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks I just tried this game and fell in love with. Thank you for all the hard work.
Ookami3185
Newly Registered

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Pudding Earl Wrote:For anyone who cares,

Oh no that sounds discouraged! Don't be discouraged, I think your game is great! I'm sorry, I'm a natural lurker so I don't like to post unless I have something concrete to say, but I'm here and loving it, I promise!

And with that said, thanks for the update!
Wonderful Hawk

Postby Pudding Earl » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 am

Wonderful Hawk Wrote:
Pudding Earl Wrote:For anyone who cares,

Oh no that sounds discouraged! Don't be discouraged, I think your game is great! I'm sorry, I'm a natural lurker so I don't like to post unless I have something concrete to say, but I'm here and loving it, I promise!

And with that said, thanks for the update!

It's only because they're such small updates, and I really only post it here for those people who only find the updates because of my posts here. Not at all discouraged. Glad you like the game.
Pudding Earl

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:16 am

Well now I just feel silly. :|
Wonderful Hawk

Postby Pudding Earl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:13 am

Wonderful Hawk Wrote:Well now I just feel silly. :|

Don't feel silly! I'm clearly the silly one here. I mean, I made a game about a school with organised BDSM lesbian rape. You can't get sillier than that! Besides, it was in fact a huge morale boost to have people posting in here again.
Pudding Earl

Postby mafagafe » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:37 pm

I have a dumb question, i need to download very single release if im going to start now or do you have somewhere in your site all-in-one pack?
mafagafe

Postby Pudding Earl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:08 pm

mafagafe Wrote:I have a dumb question, i need to download very single release if im going to start now or do you have somewhere in your site all-in-one pack?

You just need the latest version, each version has all the stuff from the old one.
Pudding Earl

Postby LaurenKitsune » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 am

sweet! need to update...btw loving the unique battle system so far
LaurenKitsune
Newly Registered

Postby tontje » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 am

Loving it so far :D.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

after losing to stacy at her slumber party she dissapears from the school so you can't go to her.
tontje

Postby tontje » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:07 am

Loving it so far, keep it up :D.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

after losing to stacy at the slumber party she disapears, so you cant report to her.
Also the iris event seems to repeat itself every time there isnt something else.
tontje

Postby Pudding Earl » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:52 am

LaurenKitsune Wrote:sweet! need to update...btw loving the unique battle system so far

Glad someone likes it. Most people hate it. It's getting an overhaul one day. It'll remain unique, just less RNG-driven.

and tontje, I'm fairly certain that Stacy bug has been resolved. She should be waiting in the year 2 C block classroom, I'm pretty sure. I MIGHT be wrong though.

Also I'm aware of the Iris problem, and it will be fixed in the next patch.
Pudding Earl

Postby tontje » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 am

Pudding Earl Wrote:
LaurenKitsune Wrote:sweet! need to update...btw loving the unique battle system so far

Glad someone likes it. Most people hate it. It's getting an overhaul one day. It'll remain unique, just less RNG-driven.

and tontje, I'm fairly certain that Stacy bug has been resolved. She should be waiting in the year 2 C block classroom, I'm pretty sure. I MIGHT be wrong though.

She was there at first, but then disappeared.
tontje

Postby Pudding Earl » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:21 am

tontje Wrote:
Pudding Earl Wrote:

She was there at first, but then disappeared.

I believe I've found the problem and patched it up. Should be fully functional for next week.
Pudding Earl

Postby Pudding Earl » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:08 am

WHOOSH! BAM! 0.47 released!
Pudding Earl

Postby Pudding Earl » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 am

Didn't post about this because I was busy on the day of it, but Shield High 0.5 has been released. I'm "officially" half-way to the end. I say "officially" because realistically it's more like a third of the way there but shut up.
Pudding Earl

Postby haplo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 pm

I don't come through the game. What do i have to do to proceed at the beginning. I manage to the lesson in Block b and to challenge karen. But after leaving to the school yard i don't manage to proceed.
Down it says next lesson in Block A but when i enter there and go to the classroom nothing happens.
Anyone able to help?
haplo
Newly Registered

Postby Pudding Earl » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:43 pm

haplo Wrote:I don't come through the game. What do i have to do to proceed at the beginning. I manage to the lesson in Block b and to challenge karen. But after leaving to the school yard i don't manage to proceed.
Down it says next lesson in Block A but when i enter there and go to the classroom nothing happens.
Anyone able to help?

In the A block classroom there should be an action on the room, you can tell by the box next to the name having a green border on it. It'll have an action to go to class. After that go to the front of the school, down south, and you'll be able to go home. This is the general process to advance the game.
Pudding Earl

Postby fulgartech » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:40 am

Yaaaaay! Pending winning content. I've been waiting to download updates until you add more content for the winning path. Looking forward to your next update.
fulgartech

Postby haplo » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Pudding Earl Wrote:
haplo Wrote:I don't come through the game. What do i have to do to proceed at the beginning. I manage to the lesson in Block b and to challenge karen. But after leaving to the school yard i don't manage to proceed.
Anyone able to help?

In the A block classroom there should be an action on the room, you can tell by the box next to the name having a green border on it. It'll have an action to go to class. After that go to the front of the school, down south, and you'll be able to go home. This is the general process to advance the game.

Thanks for your help now i got it !
haplo
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects