Shield High [Fresh Start]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Shield High [RAGS game]

Postby tontoman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 am

Pudding Earl Wrote:
WarterLar Wrote:I tried out this game some time ago, when I wasn't registred here and now I am wondering if the "fighting" is as random as before?

Yes it is, however a complete re-make of the fight system is scheduled for early in 0.6, I just want to get this meaty section of plot out of the way.

As for that Jen thing, I've still got no idea what you're talking about. I don't remember writing anything like that. I'll look into it for you but I distinctly remember making a point of no sex scenes with Jen.

Got it for ya :). You've got so much stuff in there not suprising you've forgotten bits heh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Like Brandi: have no GFs at the time of Stacy battle. Once you win you have to be KIND. Then in the morning you train with Jen and she flirts. You get an option to ingore, or flirt back. Then sex scene if you do. Also note, if you do the sex scene with Jen, Brandi is at C block waiting, but doesn't trigger (triggers if you punish stacy or refuse Jen, both non sex versions allow Brandi to trigger).

Cheers
tontoman

Postby tontoman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:50 am

Correction. Doing the Jen thing doesn't block Brandi.
tontoman

Postby Triuneprophet » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:29 am

I had something similar to what your were talking about, not a sex scene but something about her calling her sister hot like "If I was to be honest with myself she was fucking hot and if she weren't my sister..."
Triuneprophet

Postby BlueLight » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:00 am

I found a bug with shield i think. so for the C block, class room where Jillian; i've tried talking with both Sasha and Kaylee but i just get some basic text like "X - talk" but nothing after. I suggest you disable the ability to talk while in the room and having nothing to say.
EDIT
I just beat the bitch, did my class room stuff and went home. I asked to my first party member and she has yesterdays text still. I'm a devil for these types of things.
EDIT
Um Joyce taking you prisoner because she's a dick..... ya i don't like it and it's not helped by the fact my trio are leading me to her when paying the price leads to en slavement. now the exiting the library i kinda understand but the thing is that you track weather i went upstairs which might be her toll but if personally dislike the idea of going upstairs and then having the toll.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Pudding Earl » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:57 am

BlueLight Wrote:I found a bug with shield i think. so for the C block, class room where Jillian; i've tried talking with both Sasha and Kaylee but i just get some basic text like "X - talk" but nothing after. I suggest you disable the ability to talk while in the room and having nothing to say.
EDIT
I just beat the bitch, did my class room stuff and went home. I asked to my first party member and she has yesterdays text still. I'm a devil for these types of things.
EDIT
Um Joyce taking you prisoner because she's a dick..... ya i don't like it and it's not helped by the fact my trio are leading me to her when paying the price leads to en slavement. now the exiting the library i kinda understand but the thing is that you track weather i went upstairs which might be her toll but if personally dislike the idea of going upstairs and then having the toll.

The first two are part of a larger problem, which is to say "Kaylee and Sasha are severely under-developed because plot kept getting in the way." There are plans to rectify this.

Joyce is part of the long-running problem of "Fuck Joyce seriously." She'll be fixed at roughly the same time.
Pudding Earl

Postby tontoman » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:35 am

Yeah, you'll find more of those character thread quirks as you get later into the weeks because content is still being written. Week 7 is where most things trail off, so you might see events looping or no more progression. Seems pretty complete up till then.

BTW Pudding, are the slavery events random or scripted depending on your relationships, ranking (sub, sadistic dom etc.)? On a replay I hit a 'daily' event (the ones you get when you meet her each day) while being on the Karens slave thread which I had never seen before, and never saw again.

Specifically

Actually two. One where she trades you off to Sally for disobeying too much. Second was one where she's extra nasty, writing on you and making you spend the day. Just curious on the game mechanics, set to be really rare or have their own unique requirements?
tontoman

Postby Pudding Earl » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:13 pm

tontoman Wrote:Yeah, you'll find more of those character thread quirks as you get later into the weeks because content is still being written. Week 7 is where most things trail off, so you might see events looping or no more progression. Seems pretty complete up till then.

BTW Pudding, are the slavery events random or scripted depending on your relationships, ranking (sub, sadistic dom etc.)? On a replay I hit a 'daily' event (the ones you get when you meet her each day) while being on the Karens slave thread which I had never seen before, and never saw again.

Specifically

Actually two. One where she trades you off to Sally for disobeying too much. Second was one where she's extra nasty, writing on you and making you spend the day. Just curious on the game mechanics, set to be really rare or have their own unique requirements?

One of those is part of the random set, each Mistress has three or four possible daily encounters that are picked at random, some are a little rarer than others, but not especially. The trade off is an ending to the weeks plot.
Pudding Earl

Postby Pudding Earl » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:23 pm

0.512 released. So no one misses out or anything.
Pudding Earl

Postby Pudding Earl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:32 pm

0.52 released. Now with the content written for 0.511. Enjoy.
Pudding Earl

Postby cookie jar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 pm

as102 Wrote:- On second date with Angel and Jillian 'Be Dom' option doesn't work properly. It takes you to your home immediately and your picture still has green border. Suprisingly, after choosing it a few days later it gives the rest of the scene.

I just wanted to point out that this one still persists in 0.52. However it's not a major problem, since the workaround as102 posted stll works. Though it may have been due to the fact that i used a save from an older version to check it. Not entirely sure how something like that affects an issue like this.

Other than that, great work Pudding Earl. :)
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby Pudding Earl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:00 pm

cookie jar Wrote:
as102 Wrote:- On second date with Angel and Jillian 'Be Dom' option doesn't work properly. It takes you to your home immediately and your picture still has green border. Suprisingly, after choosing it a few days later it gives the rest of the scene.

I just wanted to point out that this one still persists in 0.52. However it's not a major problem, since the workaround as102 posted stll works. Though it may have been due to the fact that i used a save from an older version to check it. Not entirely sure how something like that affects an issue like this.

Other than that, great work Pudding Earl. :)

Riiiiight. Well, turns out half of 0.52 is broken anyway, so I'll be making another release very soon to fix it all up, so I'll add this to the list of things to fix, and it should be functional tomorrow.
Pudding Earl

Postby BlueLight » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 am

What... a update.... how dare you.... this game should never be updated!
BlueLight

Postby hoboy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:34 am

Just a sanity check - does the content basically run out after Regan?
hoboy

Postby Pudding Earl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 am

hoboy Wrote:Just a sanity check - does the content basically run out after Regan?

For now, yes.
Pudding Earl

Postby Zaiaku666 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:37 pm

I still find the combat system too luck based.
Zaiaku666

Postby Pudding Earl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Zaiaku666 Wrote:I still find the combat system too luck based.

I plan to re-do the whole thing, along with most of the systems in the game in 0.6. Right now I'm in the process of deciding what I'm actually going to do with combat, if I want it to be HP-based or keep the more abstract feel I went for with the current system, etc. Also since 0.6 will be a content drought, I wanted to give the dom-route some last bit of content, since they'd been neglected for a month and a half, probably more, prior to 0.5, otherwise I would have started sooner.
Pudding Earl

Postby BlueLight » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Pudding Earl Wrote:

I plan to re-do the whole thing, along with most of the systems in the game in 0.6. Right now I'm in the process of deciding what I'm actually going to do with combat, if I want it to be HP-based or keep the more abstract feel I went for with the current system, etc. Also since 0.6 will be a content drought, I wanted to give the dom-route some last bit of content, since they'd been neglected for a month and a half, probably more, prior to 0.5, otherwise I would have started sooner.

May i suggest a addition? For those of us who are snobby bad girls that like to embarrass the girls more even after the monitors have called a halt, i'd like the option to try one last action after the monitor has called a end to the fight.
So the basic idea is this, your striping the girls down and she's down to her bra, at this point the monitor blows her whistle or what ever it is. You can try one last action to strip the girls panties down or do nothing. Stripping her even more so might not get you any more friends and the monitors might not like you for super seceding their power and all this. Hell, the monitors might have extra punishment lined up for you breaking the rules.... :roll:
BlueLight

Postby Pudding Earl » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:12 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
Pudding Earl Wrote:

May i suggest a addition? For those of us who are snobby bad girls that like to embarrass the girls more even after the monitors have called a halt, i'd like the option to try one last action after the monitor has called a end to the fight.
So the basic idea is this, your striping the girls down and she's down to her bra, at this point the monitor blows her whistle or what ever it is. You can try one last action to strip the girls panties down or do nothing. Stripping her even more so might not get you any more friends and the monitors might not like you for super seceding their power and all this. Hell, the monitors might have extra punishment lined up for you breaking the rules.... :roll:

I really like this idea. It'll be going into the new system. In fact, it actually reminds me of something I thought of ages back and never included, which I might do now. Make spanking/tickling optional, and include it as a show-boating option, just to humiliate an opponent during a fight. Obviously I'll add a couple other things to the list, but the general idea remains. Thanks for making me think of this!
Pudding Earl

Postby BlueLight » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:12 pm

How well can rags generate media? For instants can you draw a graph using it?

Also, i got a idea that my be a bit to sadistic for this game. Basically the gym has, or a room/build next to the gym has basically public bondage gear. Stuff like a wooden horse. You could punish you slaves here or be wacko and put your self though pain i guess.
BlueLight

Postby Pudding Earl » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 am

BlueLight Wrote:How well can rags generate media? For instants can you draw a graph using it?

Also, i got a idea that my be a bit to sadistic for this game. Basically the gym has, or a room/build next to the gym has basically public bondage gear. Stuff like a wooden horse. You could punish you slaves here or be wacko and put your self though pain i guess.

RAGS? Not at all. It can only do text. If I made seperate graph images and uploaded them in that'd work, but it would be highly inefficient.

That's actually a pretty good idea, I'll be sure to include it when I get the time.

ALSO: Re-uploaded this update with some minor bug fixes.
Pudding Earl

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects