Harem Dungeon: Combat Demo

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Harem Dungeon: Combat Demo

Postby erokidev » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:24 am

Hello! I'm building Harem Dungeon, a hentai RPG where you assemble a party of waifus, raid dungeons, collect loot, and capture more waifus. Back in town, you can customize your party, train your waifus, and relax with your harem. Think Darkest Dungeon + Pokemon + SlaveMaker. The game will prominently feature concepts like healslutting and cursed loot. After you play the demo, I'd love to hear your feedback! The game is still in very early stages of development, and you can help shape it. Drop me a DM on twitter or hop on discord

Download for Windows

Planned Features:
- Sexy combat mechanics: imagine if every RPG mechanic were sexualized: combat, buffs, debuffs, healing, enchanting, leveling up.
- Loot! Animal-girl outfits, iconic items from popular games/anime.
- Dozens of waifus to capture and train, each with unique perks, personalities, and stories.
- Sexy events, each with unique choices, stories, and rewards.
- Each character will be heavily customizable. As they level up, they will unlock perks and quirks that can affect how they perform in battle and in bed.
- Three unique player skill trees: Charisma, Domination, and Manipulation, each with unique gameplay styles in battle and in town.
- Moddable characters, loot, rules, skills, art, AI, and more.
- An erotica engine that generates dynamic sexy stories as the action unfolds.
erokidev
Newly Registered

Re: Harem Dungeon: Combat Demo

Postby MaxTheDark » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:24 pm

What exactly IS in the game right now? Looks somewhat interesting but Im not risking DL yet, will wait for more info...
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Return to Non-Flash Projects